My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 59th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+13
sleeplessCartoonist
Dawn Orchard
Thunder Dash
Dark The Pegasus
Golden Bolt
Thespi Bacchanalian
Kenpachi Ramasama
Torna
AdorableFluttershy123
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Butterfly
Callilian
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Burn manages to hit Match, right in the face. Blood starts streaming from her nose. -10 health
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:42 pm

Cloud jolted awake, hearing the buzzing immediately. She had a horrid memory from her childhood flash before her eyes, of getting caught in a tree with a hornets' nest, kicking and screaming as she was stung, again and again.

"Fly!" she screeched, quickly picking up the rest of the camp and speeding as fast as she could from the hornets, right into Burn's side...

Health: 95
Food: 75

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose narrowed her eyes. Bugs? She laughed, poking her hard skin and going back to sleep. Insects couldn't bother her.

"Is that really all you've got?" she called before fading back to blissful darkness.

Health 99
Food 75
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Burn was preparing for another atack when he was hit in the side by a speeding pegasus. "As if one fight wasn't dangerous enough!" He yelled un-happy with the gameskeepers.

Health: 79
Food: 70
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Cloud stumbled to her feet, yanking her dagger out and shielding herself.

"Faust, take my soul to heaven and protect me from the evils of Hell," she whispered.

Crying, she waited for the blow to come.

Health 95

Food 75
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:37 pm

Burn:

Burn could tell if he fought the mare it was a losing battle. There was no way he'd survive both fights. "Look. I won't hurt you if tou help me out here." He said hopping to make a temporary friend of her. He turned back to the unicorn with the bloody nose. "So you in or out miss pegasus?" He questioned trying to keep his gaurd up.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Was it true..? Was she being offered a chance at salvation?

"My friend..." she sobbed. "Golden Bolt... You must ally with him... too."

She cleared her eyes, thanking Luna, Celestia, whoever was still out there, and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:47 pm

"If your with him then so am I." He shrugged stll eyeing the unicorn.
Back to top Go down
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:20 pm

Match:

Match took a few stumbling steps back. "Argh... this is ridiculous, fighting two ponies at once..." she bit her lip, her horn glowing brightly again. She launched another rock.

Health: 71

Sprout:

He was suddenly awoken by the insects swarming around his branch. The colt let out a squeak, slipping off, catching a lower branch and jumping away. They were everywhere. He began to sprint away. He ran past three ponies who appeared to be fighting, picking up his pace when he noticed them. Sprout bolted through the trees, hoping he'd find somewhere safe.

Health: 100
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:40 pm

Cloud flew up, speeding at Match as the rock careened towards Burn. She screamed and dove at Match, going almost the speed of a sonic rainboom. If she missed, she missed. If not, the damage done would be irreparable.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:56 pm

Burn: dodge:1-57 wound:58-100

Match:dodge:1-40 wound:41-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:56 pm

The member 'Butterfly' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

#1 'Pony Games Outcomes' : 19

--------------------------------

#2 'Pony Games Outcomes' : 63
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:14 am

((No murder? Really?))

Cloud barreled into Match, cracking bones as she flew, finally throwing Match into a tree as she slowed and returned to the ground.

(BUTTER THE DAMAGE SUBTRACTION?!?!?)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:00 am

The rock completely misses Burn. 

Cloud rams into Match, sending both flying. -12 Health each

(Calla, must I remind you that you don't control other ponies?)
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:24 am

"Fly!"

That was the last thing Golden remembered Cloud saying before she sped off into the dark, Golden was quick on her tail though and followed her as she plowed into another pony. They seemed to be having a fight.

Cloud then allied with the one pony, agreeing to join the fight, as friendship would have it, so did Golden. Both the pony and Cloud attacking. But now it was Golden's turn. He charged towards the pony who had just been knocked over, gabbing his throwing knife in his mane and attempting to stab the downed pony.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: ...   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:44 am

((Cloud's out. Peace. I'm getting bored.))

With a sudden burst of light, Cloud was gone. It seemed that Faust had taken her prayer literally.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:24 pm

(wow! Did you kill her off? I thought you weren't gonna do that.)

Match: 1-41 Wound: 42-63 Kill:64-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:24 pm

The member 'Butterfly' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 71
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:26 pm

Golden hits Match smack dead in the heart. Blood spurts from the wound and life slowly drains from the mare. A gong goes off and a hovercraft sent to retrieve the body.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:43 pm

((I didn't... I'm bored with this round. Killing one makes the game move faster.))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:44 pm

(you didn't kill her though, she just disappeared.)
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:23 pm

(Sorry for trolling. I was in a hurry last time.Is Cloud dead then?)

Burn:

Burn watched as the two newcommers took out the mare. "Wow." He said quietly. "That was quick." Mabey having sompony around was a good idea.

Crystal:

Crystal heard a buzzing off in the distance. It apeared to be comming closer. She swung her new sword across the makeshift parachute bag containing her meal. It made a nice holder. "Sunny?" She questioned quietly. "What's that?"

Food: 73

Last edited by AdorableFluttershy123 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Crystal's stats.)
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 5:44 pm

If Golden could speak, the words he would utter would be something along the lines of

"WHAT IN CELESTIA'S NAME JUST HAPPENED?!"

Both out of the fact that he had just killed another pony and also due to the fact his ally just dissipated into a shaft of light.

But of course, Golden couldn't speak, so his shocked expression on his face would have to do. After pulling the throwing knife out of the pony, cleaning it on the grass and tying it back into his mane, Golden moved over to the other pony whom he and cloud had helped.

He hoped the pony would be friendly.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:56 am

Burn:

Burn looked as one pegasi disapeared and the other came to him. "Hey there... What just happened? We're still allied right?" As the thought crossed his mind winced. His arm was still immobile. At this rate he wouldn't last much more of the games.

Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:15 pm

Sunny:

"I don't know, but I don't want to find out," she said, picking up Crystal, using her remaining strength to run from the buzzing noise.

Food:100

Bithia:

"Okay. I'll try killing them at close range. Climb a tree and shoot at them if they try to flee," she said with a sly grin.

((Wait...are we killing Mari? Or somepony else?))
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:25 pm

((Sorry, I forgot that we were deducting hunger XS))

Sunny:

Hunger: 75
Health:100

Bithia:

Hunger: 75
Health:100
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 59th Annual Pony Games
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next