My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 59th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+13
sleeplessCartoonist
Dawn Orchard
Thunder Dash
Dark The Pegasus
Golden Bolt
Thespi Bacchanalian
Kenpachi Ramasama
Torna
AdorableFluttershy123
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Butterfly
Callilian
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 8:51 am

It took golden less than a second to react to the gong. He rocketed off the pedestal and dove for the shiny object in the grass between him and mori grabbing it in mouth, then after flaring his wings and giving the hardest flap he could, he raced off towards the small back back he spotted near the cornucopia as fast as he could. As he flew he noticed how another pony was on the roof, drawing a bow and firing a arrow into the madness. Luckily it was not directed in his direction. Quickly slipping the backpack over his neck, as he reached it, then pulling a quick 180' before racing off into the distance as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:59 am

Some stallion next to her started to sign at her. Momento's eye twitched a moment before she called out to the stallion.

"Hey!"

She saw him eye the shiny thing. She didn't want to have to, but she would.

She had to.

"I don't want to die!" she said. And then the killing started.

the countdown finishes and the gong sounds loud and clear.

Mori made a point of not taking off. Every single pegasi would go after each others throats, and she wanted none of it.

A small leather pouch sat in between her and the crossbow so she nabbed it as well. Lucky lucky.

She scooped up the crossbow, but was not able to get to the small shiny set of what she could now see was three throwing knives. She took the crossbow and aimed it at the gold stallion for a moment.

For a brief second, she put her hoof on the trigger. She made eye constant with the stallion and grimaced as he rocketed off.

She lowered the crossbow without firing a shot. She looked around, at a loss as to what to do, and quickly ran after Golden Bolt. She just couldn't do it. Take a second and gather your thoughts, wait and make your next move.

"What are you doing?" Vassago yelled at the screen. "He was right there! You could have killed the Bucking bastard easily!" The foal groaned and sat down before bringing up a hologram.

"Mmhm..." He flipped through a couple options. "A crossbow, huh? Closest thing to a rifle...Lets see what's in the pouch first. Still, a little kickstart couldn't hurt. in the way of general supplies. Wonder what will happen now to them now?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Calla cursed violently and watched her would-be victim run. She supposed it wasn't a big deal, as long as she and Bithia and maybe Torna got control of the Cornucopia. She had plans, but it required control.

She observed the other tributes quickly before picking out a weak target. Momento Mori could have easily shot Golden Bolt, but she had hesitated far too long, and the stallion had gotten away.

Calla had a little trick up her sleeve. With a bit of magic, though it wore her out, she increased the accuracy on the blade floating above her and hurled it with all of her magical might at Mori.

"Get control of the Cornucopia," she whispered to Bithia. "I don't care if we drive them away or kill them all, just get them out."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:04 pm

Crystal: dodge: 1-38 wound: 39-64 kill:65-100

Mori: dodge:1-21 wound: 22-74 kill: 75-100

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:04 pm

The member 'butterfly' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 15
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:06 pm

(Ugh why didn't it roll twice)
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:06 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 79
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:10 pm

the spear completely misses Crystal, and lodges in a tree.

The knife zooms towards Mori, and hits her in the chest. She has no time to react, and falls dead.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:48 pm

Golden started slowing down as he reached the edge of the playing field. He was sure he was out of reach of anypony now.

Golden turned around to view what had happened in the madness behind him.

In the dirt lay a Pegasus. For Golden this wouldn't have been an issue, but this was the same pegasus who not seconds before, decided to save his life, by not shooting him at near point blank range.

For a moment Golden had thought he would have an ally in this Hunger games, but it seems his joke was a becoming a scary truth. The odds were not in his favor.

Golden looked past the fallen Pegasus and saw the same pony as before still stood atop the cornucopia. In that moment, Golden pieced together what had happened. This first kill goes to the pony with the best tactical advantage and one who is not scared to kill. She would definitely be one of the last to survive and if Golden was too. He would have to face off with her.

Health 100
Food 100
Quickly inspecting the shiny object in his mouth, Golden found he had managed to get him self a throwing knife. Golden was presently surprised and quickly tied the knife into his mane, allowing quick access with his mouth to throw the knife. (albeit it ripping a few hairs in the processes if he did.) He then inspected the small back pack. In it he found, a length of rope, an empty canteen and flint.

It really was his lucky day.

With that, he turned and headed towards the first wooded area he could find.

Last edited by Golden Bolt on Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:27 pm

Sprout:

His eyes widened and he bolted towards the closest item. He picked it up with his mouth, before spinning around and running.
Oh god, oh god, go, just go, just go! the colt's eyes darted around. His eyes were beginning to water.
I don't want to die!
Sprout manages to make it into the woods, his hooves moving as fast as he could move them.

Match:

"Horseapples!"
she squeaked as the arrow flew past her. She levitated a bag towards her, catching it in her mouth. Match turned, her amber eyes wide as she ran. She tried to grab another object, one that might prove useful.
Keep moving, swerve, keep moving, swerve!
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:41 pm

Bithia frowns a bit when she didn't hit her target, but then shrugged it off. She still had two spears, and was planning on controlling the Cornucopia with Calla.

"That'll be easy, they're all running off anyways," she told her.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 4:53 pm

Calla grinned as Mori fell. Her instinct to survive and countless training sessions from her District had trained her to be indifferent or elated to the death of her prey.

((Guys, you're forgetting this))
Health 100
Food 100

Amina inspected her little knapsack. Inside was a coil of rope, a compact pillow, a bottle of sunscreen, and an empty water bottle with a small bottle of iodine. What luck.

With care, she wiped the blood from her mouth and used her knife to dig into the bark of a palm tree, yanking herself to the top, where it was unstable, but the huge leaves and height offered protection. She tied herself to the thin trunk, just in case, and waited for night to come.

Health 95
Food 100

Rose stumbled into the little island's jungle and collapsed behind a tangle of vines, panting and sweating. She ripped open her backpack to find a sleeping bag, a ball of twine, three contractible spears and multiple heads, a bag of beef jerky, and tiny bottle of energy. She took a swig and relaxed, trying to calm her heart rate.

Health 100
Food 100

Cloud was still in the Cornucopia area, scared for her life. She stumbled around, her wings carrying her towards the supplies in the center. It was suicide, but there was a chance that Bithia and Calla wouldn't see her...

Health 100
Food 100

Last edited by Calla Lily on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 5:35 pm

Last edited by butterfly on Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:00 pm

Burn

Burn noticed a bag by the center of the cornacopia. He flew as fast as he could for it, about 5 feet off the ground.I hope I can make this!

Crystal

Crystal stood on her platform until a spear almost hit her.((can i refrence that or should i change the post?)) She turned and ran for the trees snaping out of confusion. Sompony help me!
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:18 pm

A short while later Golden found himself in the woods. First on his list was to find a water source, then second, was to get food.

After training with a throwing knife for almost the entire training period, Golden was certain that he could nail small animals with a throwing knife. Assuming he was close enough.

The fight was now over. At least one pony was confirmed to be dead, but Golden wasn't sure if any others had died. He hopped the Pegasus he saw hadn't suffered and had a swift death. He would return to bury her if he got the chance. She did deserve it after all.

Golden sat in silence and closed his eyes, something he always did, and attempted to listen to his surroundings, in search of key sounds. Running water, birds chirping, ferrets, mice, anything really that could help him survive.

And then came the sound of a small scurrying animal. It was somewhere just behind him, its feet was crunching over dry leaves, thus giving away its position. Golden sat and listened a bit more, attempting to find the exact point from which he must strike. Ever so slowly, he began to undo the throwing knife from his mane, holding it in his mouth as it came loose. There was a moment when the sound stopped all together and Golden feared the animal had noticed his alien smell, but then it continued again, this time away from Golden. Now was his time to strike. Slowly he turned and saw a large rat, moving across the ground. Golden readied himself and threw the knife with extreme precision. (or at least he hoped it was)

Health: 100
Food: 100

((Can I get a dice roll on the throw to see if Golden gets the rat?))

((also, Calla, is your OC ,Amina, in the same woods as Golden?))

Last edited by Golden Bolt on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:28 pm

((Yep))
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Calla Lily wrote:
((Yep))

((sweet, thanks 'cap Hope your OC understands simple sign language :P ))
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:14 pm

((Welp, Mori is dead.))

Vassago sighed as he switched channels.

He had hoped that Mori would last a little longer than the first bloodbath. He mentally noted that the careers had already gotten control of the Cornucopia. A foreseeable turn of events.

He switched channels to follow the Golden Pony that Mori thought was special enough to save.

"Hm. Mori was always lucky. Maybe her luck rubbed off. Something about you made Mori not kill you instantly." He entered a couple commands into a console. "If you die early, I will be sorely dissappointed."

(Package to Golden Bolt.)

The package contained was:
(in a backpack.)

A sponsor meal.
A 5 by 5 waterproof tarp stored in a side pocket.
a Ka-Bar mark I combat knife.
A small plastic baggie with 1 Nightlock berry(labeled "POISON").
A bear trap
A peice of paper that says: "Protip: Friendship=Survival"

Vassago sent the package. It was very costly, and Vassago couldn't send another in a while, but he felt that Mr. Golden would put it into good use. Lots of that material could be put to good use by the pony with the right know how.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:48 pm

((So I have to wait for butters to tell me what the range is of my OC, so I can figure out whether or not I've killed this rather large rat. So until then ignore this post))

Last edited by Golden Bolt on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:48 pm

The member 'Golden Bolt' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 66
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Bithia saw some movement out of the corner of her eye. She recognized the pony, it was Cloud Dancer. Using her second spear, she flung it at her. She at least wanted to get one kill.
Back to top Go down
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Sprout:

He continued to run, his heart pounding. When he felt safe, he came to a halt, panting. His eyes darted around.
The colt hid behind a tree for a moment, trying to collect his thoughts as he wiped the tears from his eyes.
"I need to... make a plan... what... what's in the bag..." he pulled the sack he had brought with him open.

((do I decide what's in there or do one of the people in charge do))

Match:

She tossed both of the things she scavenged on the ground before her once she was safe. One was an itchy blanket, which she decided was pretty much useless but she could burn easily, and the other was a small bag. Match glanced around, biting her lip. She needed to make a weapon, since she certainly didn't pick one up before.
"Sharpen a rock, or what?" she raised an eyebrow. Worst case scenario, she thought, I'd have to eat grass.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:23 pm

(It's fine Flutters, Golden, I'm supposed to do the rolls. Cartoonist, you choose.)

Rat= Dodge:1-43 Kill:44-100

Cloud: Dodge:1-61 Wound:62-83 Kill: 84-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:23 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 55
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:24 pm

The spear zips past Cloud Dancer, landing lightly on the ground.

The rat is hit by the knife and dies instantly, squealing softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 59th Annual Pony Games
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next