My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 59th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+13
sleeplessCartoonist
Dawn Orchard
Thunder Dash
Dark The Pegasus
Golden Bolt
Thespi Bacchanalian
Kenpachi Ramasama
Torna
AdorableFluttershy123
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Butterfly
Callilian
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:20 am

The odds were definitely NOT in her favor Bithia thought with a sigh. She hadn't been able to hit anypony, let alone kill them. Spears weren't the only thing she practiced when training, though. Maybe she'd try her luck with some knives.
Health: 100
Hunger:100
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunny Days had been running for awhile now, and decided to slow to a walk.

She felt alone, but she thought there probably were many pairs of eyes watching her in the Capitol, or maybe they were focused on this years careers, she had no way of knowing. All she wanted to do was help, and wanted to ally as soon as possible. She sat on the ground below her and went through the bag she had taken. She found some hay bars, bandages, three throwing knives, and a single nightlock berry. Why it was there, she didn't know. She carelessly threw it on the ground, not wanting to have it's poison leak into the hay bars. She took out the throwing knives, knowing that there were some ponies in these woods that were NOT friendly.
Hunger:100
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:23 am

Crystal

Crystal had made it out of the bloodbath. She was alive but still terafied. She was lost, alone, and afraid. She needed a friend. Crystal sat next to a tree and began to sob knowing she would eventualy die.

Burn

Burn had managed to obtain a bag. This is going great! Burn knew what he had to do. He needed to make an alliance, find resorces, and get wepons. Not nesaserily in that order. Burn sat down and checked the bag for wepons, finding a dagger and ignoring the rest for now.

Bag contents:
One Dagger
3 bags of crackers
an empty cantine
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:30 am

Leaf Gardens looked at the pony onscreen. Crystal Heartshine. Looked like she was really unlucky to be chosen, especially at that young age. She looked like, what, 8 or 9 years old? Well, you're lucky now, thought Leafy as she decided to send a gift to the young filly - a small package containing simply a sponsor meal. Not much, but she'd be able to live. And Leafy would be able to send more gifts later on.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 7:47 am

Golden gave an air punch as the rat was hit by the knife. But of course he was silent while doing so. Quickly he moved over to the rat, retrieved his throwing knife from the rat and then began to skin it. Food was food, but fur, not so much. While he was skinning the rat, a small package fell from the sky. It had a parachute and a few propellers to guide it. It silently landed near by Golden before it emitted a loud beeping sound.

Golden was startled by the sudden noise and immediately ran for cover behind a tree, but quickly realized what had happened when he managed to see the package laying on the woodland floor. He slowly moved over to it, opened it up and found inside was a back pack.

A sponsor, for him? of all people? It was definitely a strange event, but not one he would not be thankful for. Putting the back pack on, Golden looked up to the sky and smiled. He knew that somewhere some camera would see it and hopefully his sponsor would too.

Quickly Golden made his way back to the rat, finished skinning it and cleaned any blood off his knife by rubbing it off on the ground before tying it once again into his mane.

Inside the second back pack was:

A sponsor meal.
A 5 by 5 waterproof tarp stored in a side pocket.
a Ka-Bar mark I combat knife.
A small plastic baggie with 1 Nightlock berry(labeled "POISON").
A bear trap
A peice of paper that says: "Protip: Friendship=Survival"

An odd note, but it was one that he would honer, or at least try his best.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:21 pm

((Sorry I never posted I got busy with stuff))

Apple forgot all about getting stuff and was hiding in a tree

Food:100
Health:100
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 12:47 pm

Sunny Days heard the sobbing and slowly walked toward it. She found a little filly all alone.

"Hello, my name is Sunny Days, I'm not here to hurt you, are you okay?" she told her.
Back to top Go down
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Sprout:

Sprout slumped down to the ground and tugged open the bag, counting his supplies. His eyes were still burning, but with the saddlebag he felt like he had a bit more of a chance.

Inside the bag was:

A hay bar.
A small knife.

Food: 100

Match:

She rubbed at her eyes. Right, a blanket and... is that a dagger? All I get is a dagger for my efforts? she let out a quiet groan. She placed the blanket in the bag, deciding to hold the dagger, and put the saddlebag on her back. Match got to her hooves, took a deep breath, and began to walk. She had to find water, then food, then a place to sleep. Maybe an ally, too.

Inside the bag was:

A dagger.

Last edited by sleeplessCartoonist on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Crystal

Was stoped sobbing. She looked at the mysterious pony. "You really aren't gunna kill me?" She sniffed. This was great. A few momentss later a pakage fell from the sky. Crystal read the note on the pacage. A sponser for her? In less than five minutes her sobs and dispare had turned to hope. She just may survive this! Turning to Sunny. "I'm Crystal, and thank you." She said no loger sobbing.

Burn

Burn was quite happy with himself as he scilently flew under the tree branches. A dagger wasn't much of a wepon but, it was somthing to start with. If I can take somone out I can manage a better wepon. Burn looked around for sompony to sneak up on forgeting to keep his wings scilent. His wings were ment for speed and power, not scilence. Burn landed trying not to atract compatition.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:55 pm

"Oh, hello Crystal, I'm glad you're okay," Sunny Days said, sitting down with the filly. She hated to see little fillies and colts being thrown into this death arena. She was going to make sure that this one got home to her parents, even if that meant not surviving herself.

"So, we might want to get moving, there were a lot of ponies that ran into this forest, and I don't want to bump into one... that is, if you want to stick with me," she said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:21 pm

Crystal

Crystal packed her things. "Umm yes please..." She muttered softly following sunny into the forest. "Do you have a plan or do we just hide?" She questioned.

Burn

Burn continued wandering the woods. He was hoping to find shelter for the night. He couldnt tell what time it was but he wanted to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 6:54 pm

"Well, I think we should walk until sundown, and then we can find a nice shelter to hide in. Then we can get some rest, well, you can. I'll make sure no baddies come," Sunny Days said, smiling, trying to keep her spirits high.

She rummaged in the saddle bag to find one of the three throwing knives. She found it, and took it out to give to Crystal. "Here, just in case you find yourself in a sticky situation. It's always good to have something to defend yourself with," she told her, giving her the knife.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:00 pm

Calla smirked as the little Pegasus squeaked and flew for her life, effectively ending the bloodbath.

"Only one death? We're pathetic," she muttered, shaking her head. "Oh, well. I wanted to show you something, while we wait for night."

Making her way carefully to the tribute plate closer to her, she dug up the area around it with her magic, extracting a strange-looking box with a few wires attached to it. Carefully, she pulled and knotted at a few, her horn glowing, until she stood triumphantly and showed it to Sunny.

"See this?" she asked slyly. "Do you know what it is?"

Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:56 pm

(Wait... Are we in aliance with calla too? >.<)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:21 pm

(I have no idea.)

Iris frowned, upset that there was only one death. "Onyx, the sponsors will be getting bored, perhaps we should, stir it up a bit?" the mare laughed, flipping a switch. Little rats appeared out of the ground around all the tribute groups. The rats bared razor sharp teeth and blood red eyes, they crept silently towards the tributes, snapping their teeth.

Prime yawned, "Well, this is getting boring." she said to Star.

"Oh come on, it's fun! I was thinking of sending a package. Well, I'll wait and see."
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:35 pm

((She meant Bithia I think :3))
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:39 pm

"Uhm, no, Calla, I don't," Bithia said, looking at the strange box. It looked very advanced, with it's multicolored wires everywhere. She looked at it, pondering what it might be.
Back to top Go down
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:25 am

Sprout:

Sprout yelped when he noticed the rats. He began kicking at them, climbing the nearest tree with some effort. His heart was racing again.

Match:

Match Box growled under her breath, her horn glowing. She backed away from the rodents.
Already? This is ridiculous!
She held her dagger close.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 2:30 am

Sprout managed to kick a few of the creatures away, but more came. The rats surrounding Sprout begin making their way up the tree, hissing like snakes.

One of the rats near Match leapt at her, clawing at her face. It fell to the ground after getting a few swipes in (-1 health). The other rats continue to crawl menacingly towards her.

Dozens of the rodents silently crept towards the cornucopia and ponies within.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 1:50 pm

Calla screeched when she saw the red eyes of the rats, but calmed down when she realized what they were.

"Let me demonstrate," she said, shaken. "Get inside the Cornucopia. I'll get rid of the rats."

Using the Cornucopia as a bomb shelter, Calla pulled the cord from the box, threw the plate bomb, and counted to five.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five."

The bomb goes off, killing off the rats around the Cornucopia but burning both Careers slightly.

(-10 health)

"Ingenuity," Calla said, rubbing the slight burn on her flank. "That's what the effort's for."

Health 90
Food 100
Back to top Go down
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Sprout:

Sprout's eyes fill with tears. He settles on a large branch, kicking at any rats who get to close to him. He prepares to stab any rodents that come too close.

Match:

She began to run, her horn glowing even brighter, heat emanating from it. She stepped on a few rats as she went, but didn't stop.

Health: 99
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Burn

Burn flew as fast as he could slashing a few rats with his dagger. His heart was pounding. He had hoped that if he did die it would be by a tough pony, not by some stupid rats. He flew past the trees. I hope this doesn't atract atention.

Crystal

Crystal walked with Sunny. She turned when she heard squeeking. "Umm Sunny..." She cried, "... We have a problem!" Crystal stated yelling motioning towards the rats.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Sunny Days saw the rats come closer, and charged at them, knives in hand. She tries to hit them multiple times with the knives, kicking the other rats away. "Run!" she told Crystal, not wanting anything to happen to her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:38 pm

The rats continue multiplying and screeching towards the tributes. Slowly, but slowly, they being to drive them towards each other.

Last edited by butterfly on Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:42 pm

"EEEP!" Cloud screeched, leaping into air and staying at her maximum altitude. "Get away! GET AWAY!!!"

Health 100
Food 100

"Here they come," Calla muttered, aiming her bow up from their shelter. "We're going to be prepared."

She tossed a second bomb at Bithia, armed and ready to go, the second of five.

Health 100
Food 100
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:53 pm

The rats jumped up, trying to reach Cloud. They gave up, or rather, seemed to. Instead of leaving, they turned to the trees and began climbing quickly. They got to the highest branches and leaped off, clawing at Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 59th Annual Pony Games
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next