My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 59th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+13
sleeplessCartoonist
Dawn Orchard
Thunder Dash
Dark The Pegasus
Golden Bolt
Thespi Bacchanalian
Kenpachi Ramasama
Torna
AdorableFluttershy123
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Butterfly
Callilian
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:05 am

((Why did I imagine Iris saying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvy8CFDBebE when Bithia rebelled?

I am weird.))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:25 am

"Oh for Faust's sake!" Calla cried, climbing the Cornucopia with surprising speed and driving her knife into Bithia's neck. "This day couldn't get any more unlucky."

((No complaining, Bithia wanted to die and Brawny killed me in the First Game without a roll))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:34 am

"The remaining ponies are McCallum Lily of District 2, Torna of District 4, Storm Rush of District 8, Sprout of District 8, Golden Bolt of District 9, Axiom "Rusty" Spirit of District 10, Sunny Days of District 11, and Rosella Petals of District 12," Amina said cooly. "There are eight tributes remaining."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:49 am

(Probably because that's what she would've said xD)

Blood drips from Calla's knife. Iris grins sadistically, licking her lips.

"Wonderful. 8 tributes left." she cackled, her bright green eyes a bit insane. "We'll finish them off tomorrow."

The sunlight fades out as the glowing sphere descends below the horizon. Bright silver light floods the arena as the moon rises. 10 tribute's faces glow in the night sky. Broadcasting all the dead tributes since the beginning. Bithia, Crystal Heartshine, Dark Cherry, Momento Mori, Marigold, Amina Abbasi, Apple Orcherd Fritter, Cloud Dancer, Match Box and Burning Dunk.

Iris' hoof twitched as she held it above the button that would help define the end of the games, or drive them insane. A wide smile spread on her face as she looked up at the screen. At least the pony she hoped would survive this far was still alive. Now she could give her her own personal hell.

Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:57 am

Bithia saw Calla coming up the Cornucopia, knowing what she was doing. Before her inevitable death she said "Goodbye, my friend. And thank you, for everything. You must be a wonderful mom, seeing how you'll kill to see them again. I truly hope you're the victor," she said.

She was only conscious for a couple of minutes after the knife embedded her neck, knowing she stood up for what she believed in.

((It's fine, Calla. It was a suicide mission after all >.<))
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:02 am

Finally, the effects of killing her own ally hit her, and Calla cried got tears of anger, yanking her knife out of Bithia's throat and standing back to allow the darkness to fall.

"Thank you, Bithia, for your sacrifice," Calla said softly to the body rising in the claw of the hovercraft. "Please do tell my parents that I miss their tender embraces and their loving guidance."

Not realizing how hungry she was until that moment, she headed back to the Cornucopia and ate until she was full, the stock of food high and the water fresh.

Health: 90
Food:100

Last edited by Calla Lily on Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:05 am

Sunny watched as the Career got killed by another Career. Weird. You usually don't see that happening. She ate a couple of her hay bars until she was full, and heard the Head Gamekeeper say we were down to eight tributes.

Eight.

Sunny would've never guessed she had come this far. She came from a well off family in District Eleven, and never really had to fend for herself before. She didn't know anything about survival, and yet, she was here, hiding behind a tree, part of the last eight tributes.

She started getting sleepy, and got one of her knives and lightly cut herself on her leg, hoping the pain from the wound would keep her awake.

Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:16 am

((Hold up. Well-off family from District 11? I guess we can okay it here, for this game, but for future reference, District 11 is actually a bit poorer than District 12 as a whole. Sorry for my random bit of trivia, I just had to point that out. Carry on as planned.))
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:52 am

((I know, but that doesn't mean that they don't has an upper class, D12 also had a pretty big upper class if you ask me, we just never learned too much about it, as it was written in first person with a person that was in the lower class. Same with eleven. I'd be surprised if the mayor/governer/I-forgot-what-they-are-callled-in-the-books was in poverty.

Just saying :P))
Back to top Go down
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Sprout slumped down next to a tree, panting. He had run for how long, now? The fire seemed to have stopped, at least. He tugged open his saddlebag and opened the hay bar, his stomach growling. He devoured it, knowing he might as well have his last meal before one of the stronger tributes offed him.
The tree he was next to had a small opening between some roots, just enough for the still fairly small colt to climb into. With the pocket knife in his mouth, he poked his head in. Thankfully, no animals that would scratch him up were inside, and he climbed in, curling up in the little hole. He covered it up as much as possible from beneath the tangle of roots.

Health: 100
Food: 80
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:24 am

Sunny looked up to the sky and saw the faces of the dead ponies. One by one, their head shots vanished, and at last came Chrystal's picture. Seeing her bright little face light up in the sky made Sunny on the verge of tears. She realized the only way to win, to redeem Crystal, is to kill.

Sunny shook her head, knowing that killing is out of the question, it goes against her morals. And she didn't want to turn into one of those crazy, bloodthirsty baboons, that's not what Crystal would've wanted,...isn't it?

Still, she had a lingering voice in her head telling her that was the only way. To make whatever monster of a pony that killed Crystal regret what she did. To be the victor.

That tiny little voice got louder and louder, until she couldn't take it anymore, and let it win.

She grabbed one of her knives, and flung it at the career at the top of the Cornucopia. (Calla)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:34 pm

Calla: Miss:1-30 Wound:31-62 Kill: 63-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:34 pm

The member 'Butterfly' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 14
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 1:35 pm

Sunny's knife flies past Calla's ear and lodges in a tree on the other side. 
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 2:41 pm

Calla stiffened, feeling the knife whiz past her. With speed, she threw herself into the Cornucopia, pulling out a plate bomb and throwing it outside. She ducked under a large crate, after learning her lesson with the burns the first time.

"I will not die yet," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:16 pm

Sunny: wound:1-53 kill:54-100 

(You can't dodge a plate bomb, sorry)
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:16 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 14
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:18 pm

The plate bomb lands a ways away from Sunny, but explodes in a huge fiery pillar. A shard of the bomb flies out of the explosion and slices Sunny on the shoulder, and a few more come sailing from the center. 

(-30 health)
Back to top Go down
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:27 pm

Sprout was roused by the explosion, his green eyes wide. He only slept for about ten minutes, and now he felt like it'd take him a good hour to get back to sleep. The colt frowned, curling up tighter, unaware of what was happening outside his little hole.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 3:58 pm

Calla cursed. Not wanting to waste another bomb just yet, she lifted her head, magic glowing, and shot an arrow in Sunny's direction.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:17 pm

Sunny: Dodge: 1-20 Wound: 21-49 Kill: 50-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:17 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 28
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 4:18 pm

The arrow slices into Sunny's chest, barely missing vital organs. (she's still alive. -40 health)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Growling in frustration, Calla fumbled for another arrow, notching it in the string and taking a deep breath. Her horn igniting, she willed her arrow to find it's target, and swiftly, as she let it go with a twang.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Sunny: Dodge: 1-20 Wound: 21-43 Kill: 44-100
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 59th Annual Pony Games
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next