My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 59th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+13
sleeplessCartoonist
Dawn Orchard
Thunder Dash
Dark The Pegasus
Golden Bolt
Thespi Bacchanalian
Kenpachi Ramasama
Torna
AdorableFluttershy123
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Butterfly
Callilian
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:28 pm

Crystal:

Crystal was lifted onto Sunny's back before they started to flee. She couldn't tell if Sunny was panicing or not. "What should we do?" She paniced.

Health: 100
Food: 73
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:32 pm

((Yeppers))

Calla climbed the nearest tree with ease, her bow slung over her shoulder. The leaves rustled, but a gust blew in, concealing her movements as she straddled a branch and aimed her arrow at the orange pegasus sitting in blissful oblivion among the branches.

"Not this time, Mari," she thought. Once, Mari had been her friend. That was a very long time ago. It was time to go home.

Calla nodded to Bithia.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:11 pm

Bithia saw Callas nod, and launched her spear up into the tree where Mari was hiding, hoping she'll have better luck at a kill than she had at the bloodbath.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Mari: Dodge: 1-48 Wound: 49-61 Kill: 62-100
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:31 pm

The member 'Butterfly' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 90
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:33 pm

The spear speeds up into the tree, hitting branches upon branches. Finally, it hits its mark. The weapon hits Mari's head, crunching through her skull. She falls from the tree and lands with a thud at Bithia's feet.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:07 am

(Sorry I was gone. I had to go on vacation and I was also moving plus I was going through emotional times so... Yeah)

Apple was far up into her tree and hid in a hole that she created in it. It actually seemed as if she had disappeared from the games. Only one camera could spot her though thank Faust. The gamekeepers would think she was dead! Hopefully they wouldn't screw with her.

Health:100
Food:75
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:00 pm

She smiled when Mari landed at her feet, but she quickly backed away so she wouldn't be swooped up by the giant helicopter that was collecting her body with something that looked eerily like a broom and a dust pan, but maybe she was just seeing things.

" Okay Calla, the deed is done. Want to keep heading north, killing anypony in sight," she said with a snicker. This whole killing thing was pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:47 pm

"Of course," Calla agreed. "Just wait a sec."

She pulled out a few plate bombs and set the odd squares in a formation around the Cornucopia. If anypony touched one, they would be blown sky high. Nopony except these two knew what they were.

She slung her bow over her back and strapped a few knives to the insides of her forelegs.

"Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:51 am

((Ahem, guys. We need to finish.))

Rose decided it was time to find and kill. Camouflaging herself with the strange vines around herself, she hid most of her reflective skin and trumped off through the forest.

Finally, she caught sight of two ponies: a filly and a mare. Smiling at her luck, she quickly unfolded her first spear, attached a head securely, and aimed, throwing with force and, hopefully, accuracy, at the filly.

As the spear left her hoof, she ducked and blended into the brush, becoming impossible to see from where the ponies were standing.

Last edited by Calla Lily on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : WTB, Autocorrect.)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:19 am

(uh Calla, I think you'd better fix that spelling error there)

Crystal: Kill:1-50 Wound:51-70 Dodge: 70-100(I know it may seem unfair, but I'm looking at it logically, you all understand right? also, switched it around!)

Last edited by Butterfly on Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:19 am

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 26
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:39 am

The spear sails through the air and hits Crystal's forehead. Blood gushes from the wound and she falls from Sunny's back. She twitches on the ground, then lays still in a pool of blood.

Iris walked slowly around the hologram, a wicked grin on her face "7 of the original 18 are dead. 11 remain." she reported. "The remaining ponies include Bithia of District 1, McCallum Lily of District 2, Torna of District 4, Storm Rush of District 8, Sprout of District 8, Golden Bolt of District 9, Apple Orcherd Fritter of District 9, Axiom "Rusty" Spirit of District 10, Sunny Days of District 11, Rosella Petals of District 12, and Burning Dunk of District 12."

She closed her eyes and pressed a button, "Things are getting boring. Let's mix it up a bit shall we?" she laughed. A tree lit up, orange tongues licked at its bark, and in this tree was a bright blue pegasus. (Torna) Will she escape? Or will the fire take her captive?

The tree is engulfed in flames, and goes on to destroy the forest. It rampages throughout the arena, mostly heading for all the remaining tributes.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:12 pm

Crystal fell off Sunny's back. She had been stuck with an arrow. As the last few seconds of life went by all she could think about was hem mother. She was never going to see her mom's smiling face and she was not going home. Crystal shut her eyes for the last time and breathed a small sigh of death. This was the end.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Rose felt the pain of killing a child enter her mind, but she told herself it was the only way to get home. She was not a good pony. She would never be a good pony. In  the end, though, it was the only thing she could do. It was a painful death, and she wished it otherwise, but there was nothing to be done now.

She braced herself for more pain as she unfolded the second of three spears and launched it through the air.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:45 pm

(Calla, this attack is at Sunny right?)

Dodge: 1-20 Wound: 21-59 Kill: 60-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:45 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 18
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:47 pm

Rose's spear misses, flying past Sunny, just slightly missing her ear.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:56 am

Torna obviously can tell the tree is on fire. She had managed to fare against the swarm quite well, given that it practically passed her. She must've been better at hiding than she originally thought, especially given that she had not been found yet. I digress, Torna pondered for a moment. Pondered whether or not she actually wanted to leave. This was a horrible game, a horrible fate to live through, and what happens if she wins? Whatever her thoughts were, the flames were coming, and burning was one way she did NOT want to go. She bolted from the tree, going top speed, holding the spear like a lance to kill anypony in her way. If not kill, the spear would likely shatter and cause many cuts, possibly leaving them to the fire. She did not know who was nearby her, or if there was anypony nearby to begin with. Her only priority was to survive, to stay away from direct conflict. She kept pressing forward, eventually hiding in a bush far from the fire to rest. Anypony unlucky enough would find themselves with a spear up their neck should they wander near the bush. She would kill anyone. No alliances. That would only make it harder, making friends destined to die.

(Sorry for being inactive)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Iris laughed, "This mare thinks she can hide from the fire. But we can't have that," she waved at Indigo, "Group the tributes together, all of them. All the outlying ones, bring them into the middle. Push them towards the center, they either fight, or they die." Iris ordered, her lips pulled down in a frown.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:19 pm

Rose muttered obscenities under her breath for a moment, cursing her horrid luck. She readied her third spear, knowing that she could only avoid detection if she threw the third. If she missed, she either could run to the filly's body, take her spear back, and run to the opposite side of the clearing, risking the chance that whatever Sunny had, it could pierce her skin, or she could retreat back into the woods. She hoped her spear would meet it's mark so she wouldn't have to worry about it.

She threw it as hard as she could, hoping to, at the very least, wound the mare.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Sunny: Dodge: 1-29 Wound: 30-58 Kill:59-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:27 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 11
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:29 pm

The spear misses by half an inch, slicing off a piece of Sunny's mane. It falls, clattering to the ground.
Back to top Go down
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:54 pm

Sprout had buried himself in foliage, squeezing his eyes shut. He didn't want to die, didn't want to run any more. He shook, but managed to calm his nerves enough to watch from his perch.

Health: 100
Food: 74
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 59th Annual Pony Games
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next