My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pony Games

Go down 
+10
Comical
Tacha
MiniKirby123
Rez
Digital Changeling
mcewanman
Vastile
Butterfly
Wild Card
Callilian
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:13 pm

The Pony Games The_po10
(Picture Credit goes to hezaa on DeviantART)

Rules:

NOTE: If you do not post within 24 hours of your posting window, your turn will be skipped! You my not be killed in this situation, but you lose a turn!

1. You may use all your oc's, which makes this thread special. There is a max of 24 tributes in this game and 5 initial gamekeepers and sponsors.

2.No posting order, to make this fair.

3. You must PM or talk to me in the chat to put ponies in the game.

4. No overly gory situations.

5. To make this fair, the earth ponies are very strong. Unicorns are weaker, and only non-fatal spells are permitted. No healing spells. Pegasi may fly to a maximum height of ten feet off the ground, and are weaker than the earth ponies, but stronger than the unicorns. Crystal Ponies are stronger than the earth ponies, but are slower. Saddle Arabians are fast, but have weak legs that are easily broken. Changelings follow the same rules as Unicorns and Pegasi, and are the weakest of the group. They may not change into other things that put them into power play. Any other nonstandard is to be discussed in the Chatbox or by PM.

6. The weapons system follows the Hunger Games. No guns, explosives are only found buried around the tribute plates. Weapons include: Bows, Swords, Knives, Maces, Blunt Objects, Axes, Poisons, Nooses, Ninja Stars, etc. If you have a weapon idea, please PM me or talk with me in the chatbox.

7. NO POWER PLAY PERMITTED. Ponies will randomly be assigned to Districts. Districts 1, 2, and 4 are known as career districts, meaning they are USUALLY the ones who win, and they each get 45 SPECIAL. That's all.

8. Unlike the Hunger Games, the gender difference does not have to be even.

9. Try not to get killed in the initial bloodbath!

10. Once all of your ponies are dead, you become either a sponsor or a gamekeeper. You mat take your turn at the end of every rotation. You are the only ponies with power over the arena.

11. Calla Lily will be posting situations as Gamekeeper Amina. These are not turns, but are NPC actions or setting changes, such as: Fireballs shoot from the trees. These will be in italics. She will also post the outcomes of fights, to be determined by dice. The norm would be half-and half, but the situation can vary the odds of a death or dodge or wound. Online dice will be used, and the number posted with the result. Gamekeeper Amina is unbiased, so even Calla's own oc's may die.

12. Remember to form alliances. Being solitary has disadvantages, and these games work better when you are in groups. The Careers automatically have alliances with each other. Remember, though, that only one can win, so you will have to turn on your allies eventually.

13. NO SUICIDES!!!! We will not allow it! If you attempt suicide with another, we will kill one of you and make the other a winner. No repeats of Katniss and Peeta!!!!

14. Sponsors may only deliver medicine, food, armor, and weapons to their tributes. Remember, these gifts must become increasingly sparse as the games go on, as gifts become more expensive the more time goes by. The max per turn is one gift per sponsor.

If you break a rule, Gamekeeper Amina, and soon, the other gamekeepers, will kill your pony. This is your only warning.

[color:0bb6=Dark Blue]Arena: The Everfree Forest. Gamekeepers may manipulate the field as they please, but there must be no favoritism. Sponsors may drop gifts on their tributes only in dire need. Please remember that as the game continues, gifts become more expensive, and less gifts may be dropped. Favoritism for the sponsors is allowed and mandatory.

Key:

The Pony Games District-Stickers

List of tributes:
1.Brawny Hooves- Earth Pony- District 1- Brawny Hooves
1.Primary- Crystal Earth Pony- District 1-butterfly
2.Iridescent- Pegasus- District 2- butterfly
2.Gilded Lance- Earth Pony- District 2- Vastile
4.Calla Lily- Unicorn- District 4- Calla Lily
4. Vastile- Unicorn- District 4- Vastile
5.Medic Jim- Pegasus -District 5- mcewanman
11.Red Harvest- Pegasus- District 11- Brawny Hooves
12.Recurve- Crystal Earth Pony- District 12- Brawny Hooves
12.Rosella- Crystal Earth Pony- District 12- Calla Lily
9. Permafrost- Changeling- District 9- Digital Changeling
8.Rez- Pegasus- District 8- Friend Soldier
5. Peppermint Winter- Earth Pony- District 5- MiniKirby123
6.Tacha- Earth Pony- District 6- Tacha
10.Comical- Earth Pony -District 10- Comical
7.Fractured Fossil- Earth Pony -District 7- Comical
3.Willow Wisp- Pegasus- District 3- Sweet Dreams
3.Bright "Sunny" Sides- Earth Pony- District 3- Sweet Dreams
8.Sweet Dreams- Unicorn- District 8- Sweet Dreams

Sponsors:
Sunny Days- Sunny Days
Red Harvest- Brawny Hooves
Comical- Comical

Gamekeepers:
Head Gamekeeper Amina- Calla Lily
Gamekeeper Permafrost- Digital Changeling
Gamekeeper Willow Wisp- Sweet Dreams

SPECIAL:

The careers have 45 points to distribute, while the others have 40. The max you can have for each category is 10 points. Please post your special after your first post for each pony.

S.trength
P.erception
E.ndurance
C.harisma
I.ntelligence
A.gility
L.uck

Current Allies

Careers(closed): Brawny, Primary, Iridescent, Gilded Lance, Vastile, Calla Lily, Medic Jim, Rez

District 12: Rosella, Recurve, Fractured Fossil

Last edited by Calla Lily on Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 38 times in total
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:39 pm

The tributes wait anxiously on their plates. One step before the timer goes off, and they are blown sky high. A passable forcefield surrounds the cornucopia and the goods spread out around it, preventing the unicorns from levitating supplies over. The timer ticks down. 59, 58, 57...

(This is your intro post. You can't move, or you die, so tell us what your pony is thinking, and your pony's SPECIAL. This cycle might take a while before the games begin, so try to post quickly!)

Last edited by Calla Lily on Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Brawny was frozen in position. Couldn't even crack his neck without blowing up. And he was getting fidgety. But he also liked living, so he kept holding still. All he knew was, everypony needed to die but him. And that's what he was going with. He pictured angry and evil thoughts in his head to pump him up for violence. They had to have something in that cornucopia he could use. Preferably something blunt, like a bat, or a guitar, like he was used to.

He would win this for District 1. He was "The Chosen One." He was leaving this arena alive. Maybe with a few bruises and scars.
Brawny's SPECIAL Points
Strength - 9
Perception - 4
Endurance - 9
Charisma - 7
Intelligence - 5
Agility - 6
Luck - 5
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 10:58 pm

Prime kept herself absolutely still, barely even breathing. She did not want to get blown up, and she was used to staying invisible. She has always been evasive but also a bit dangerous. She knew she could win this. She would win this. She would win for District 1.
Her shiny coat shone lightly in the light, showing off her bright crystalline skin.
Primary's SPECIAL
Strength- 5
Perception- 8
Endurance- 6
Charisma- 5
Intelligence- 10
Agility- 6
Luck- 5

Last edited by butterfly on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Butterfly

Butterfly

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:23 pm

Iris was not nervous, she knew she would win this. She is a strong Pegasus who would stop at nothing to return victorious, she refused to go back to her district in a box. She had learned to fight when she was little an continued training throughout her whole life. That was why she volunteered to go. She was going to win.
Iridescents SPECIAL
Strength- 10
Perception- 5
Endurance- 8
Charisma- 6
Intelligence- 5
Agility-5
Luck- 6

Last edited by butterfly on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Vastile

Vastile

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:33 pm

Gilded Lance surveyed his surrounds with a cold stare. "I have to find a lance... or some other form of weapon I am familiar with." His eyes moved, but were caught by the sight of Vastile, his old apprentice and friend. His heart caught in his chest, he knew he would be here, but seeing him... was something all together different. "When the time comes... will I be able to kill you, I don't want to hurt any of these ponies, at all." His face revealed nothing, his eyes took in everything. I am the lead of the Empire Guard, What have I to fear?"

Gilded Lance's Stats
Strengh- 6
Perception- 7
Endurance- 5
Charisma- 5
Intelligence- 10
Agility - 6
Luck- 6

There is no time... to lose.

Last edited by Vastile on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Callilian

Callilian

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Calla Lily knew what all these ponies were thinking. They were going to win for their districts. No other tribute had a chance.

Well, she had something to fight for, too. Something she thought was better than pride. Calla was fighting for her life. The other ponies didn't think so, but they were too. Too focused on fame, you never see the big picture.

Fortunately, Calla was good with weapons. She'd been training all her life, to make sure she wouldn't die if she got picked. She had more than just training, though; Calla had her wits. As an exceptionally intelligent pony, Calla had a plan. Some weapons would be nice, too. Calla would make it away from the bloodbath alive. All it required was quick thinking and speed.

Calla smiled. She also had years of training at Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns. No pony could beat that.

Now, first, to find some allies... It was good to have friends in a place like the arena.

Calla eyed the green pony from One. She suddenly recognized him. It was Brawny Hooves! She smiled and waved. Surely, he would be her ally. Oh, and the mare from Two... Really, all of the other careers. Brawny, Primary, Iridescent, Vastile, and Gilded Lance were on her team... at least, until most of the other tributes were dead.

Strength: 4
Perception: 8
Endurance: 6
Charisma : 6
Intelligence: 10
Agility: 5
Luck :7

Remember, the careers are allied. Allies may not kill each other until, at least, half (nine) of the tributes have died.

Last edited by Calla Lily on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:00 am

Vastile looked about, remembering the lesson taught by his mentor and friend, Gilded Lance, Take in all, Give naught. Now, Gilded Lance was glancing at him with much the same look, though Vastile could see the sadness in his eyes, He never liked to kill... to kill.

Let's see, now. Surely my district partner is an easy ally, the two of us would likely find interesting ways to combine our magic... I'll have to convince Lance to come as well...

A plan... a plan... Ah! I got it. Once we are free, I'll be able to implement my scheme.

Vastile glances to Calla, nods, and goes back to planning. I hope my glasses will make it through this... not to mention myself. I know what's at stake, but thinking about it isn't going to help.

Strengh- 7
Perception- 7
Endurance- 6
Charisma- 7
Intelligence- 9
Agility - 4
Luck- 5
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
mcewanman

mcewanman

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:02 pm

Jim kept himself calm. He suppressed his aggression- saved it for later. He had to be able to think logically- he'd let loose his rage later. He was scared though- he didn't want to die! This wasn't fair! He had to get out, murder every single one of them before they could touch him! He had a family! They'd be devastated! And who the hay would help the ponies with radiation poisoning? Why did he have to die!!???? and what must the other's families be thinking? They'll suffer... And it'll be all Jim's fault.....

Wait, wait, wait. Calm. Think of the feeling when you won- you'll be a hero! The district will always revere you! That will be glorious! You can win this!

Jim readied himself, awaiting the storm......

Perception: 6
Endurance: 4
Charisma:5
Intelligence:8
Agility:7
Luck:6
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:18 pm

If it weren't for the fact he'd explode, Red Harvest would be shaking in fear. He knew he would get slaughtered out there. He was an easy target. Most likely the weakest of all the ponies. And he would have to kill... He hated the thought of that. He was just a simple farmer boy. He wasn't prepared for this! But, he was chosen as the Tribute. "Well, here we go... Oh Celestia help me..."

Red's SPECIAL Points
Strength - 3
Perception - 6
Endurance - 5
Charisma - 6
Intelligence - 4
Agility - 10
Luck - 6
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:58 pm

This was Recurve's dream. Killing everypony for sport. He was more excited than anypony could ever be! Well, he couldn't show it, or else he'd die. But what sucked for him was he had a partner. He imagined he would be killing solo. But, at least it was a pony he tolerated. The mines gave him experience with a pickaxe, but his all time favorite weapon is a bow. If he could find one, he was going to win in a heartbeat. Prepare for deception and slaughter, my little ponies... If he's lucky enough to kill anypony.

Recurve's Special Points
Strength - 6
Perception - 8
Endurance - 5
Charisma - 6
Intelligence - 7
Agility - 6
Luck - 2
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Rosella shifted her hooves, careful not to step off the metal plate, lest she be blown to smithereens. The rest of the ponies, save Calla Lily, were frozen like statues. Rosie giggled. Didn't they know they had to step off the plate to set off the bombs? Silly ponies.

Rosie was fidgeting because she was nervous. Nervous because she had a 1/24 chance of escaping this God forsaken arena alive. 1/19 because there were 18 other bloodthirsty ponies, ready to kill before they were killed themselves.

She saw Calla Lily, who used to be her friend, poised to strike like a snake. Calla Lily had speed and cunning. Lots of both. She also came from District 4, one of the career Districts, which meant she had an advantage, training for the Pony Games way before she knew she was actually in them. So had the rest of the career tributes.

Rosie also saw Recurve, her crystally counterpart from District 12. Recurve would be itching for a bow.

Rosie's hooves were itching for a bow, too. She scanned the pile, searching, searching... Ah! There! On the top! On the top...

Rosie cursed under her breath. There was no chance of either herself or Recurve getting to it before ponies like Calla. Calla had speed (not recorded by the SPECIAL) and cunning, and she had a lot of it. Recurve and Rosie were the crystal ponies, who mostly came from District 12, meaning that they were a lot slower than the average pony, due to the extra weight of their crystal skin.

But what Rosie lacked in speed, she had in strength. Rosie had one plan: grab something, anything, and get the hay out of there and into the Everfree Forest.

Rosie's SPECIAL
Strength: 9
Perception: 4
Endurance: 8
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 2
Luck: 5

Last edited by Calla Lily on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Permafrost:

Tch. Ponies and their silly games. Permafrost snarled just thinking about the whole thing. Why couldn't they just equally divide the food they have stored? Why couldn't each district produce their own food? It couldn't be that hard, could it?

Then again, he never bothered to look into it. The other districts didn't concern him after all.

The changeling just eyed the other contestants. They didn't look so tough, and the crystalline ones were just just a beacon. Like anyling would miss a sparkly prey, then again, being a blue changeling wasn't any better. Stupid unicorn experiments...

Prey... that reminded him. He needed to find someling to stick to and somehow get affection from them. Hmm... what's the easiest way to get love from them? Everyone loves bunnies, maybe I could hop around the field while they kill each other for me. Ponies don't eat bunnies, do they?

He'd have to think of a way somehow, but not right now, he'll worry about that when he's in the field. Frost was pretty confident he could at least survive long enough to see half of the contestants fall.

If it wasn't for his need of nutrients from love, he would have waited till there was only one left. He'd turn into a mole and just sleep until somepony comes along, and WHAM! Doesn't sound fair? Well changelings weren't known to be fair.

Too bad the need of love would make that suicide... At least he make himself into weapons and armor. The others would love that...

SPECIAL!
Perception: 4
Endurance: 7
Charisma: 7
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 5
Luck: 7
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Rez just stood there and observed everything around him to get a feeling for his surroundings. Rez's first objective was to get a blade or two and a bow. Rez who had normall strength and agility also had great perception but needed to work with his charisma.

Rez's main goal was to survive and to do that is to win.

Strength-6
Perception-10
Endurance-5
Charisma-3
Agility-6
Luck-5
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:45 pm

Little Peppermint Winter gulped audibly, and shifted her hooves nervously on the plate. When she was picked for this bloodbath, she had no choice but to go ahead. After all, her parents were somewhere in the great reaches of Equestria, flipping back and forth in the circus. They probably had no idea she was here.

Pepper hated to admit it, but she was scared and felt very, very alone. She was but a filly! Although she was fast on her feet, could handle a few weapons and was a quick learner if she couldn't, she was still easy prey. She studied the other tributes. Some looked just as terrified as she felt, while the Careers seemed at ease, excited even, for the killing.

Pepper shuddered. This... This was horrible. Pitting ponies at each other so they only had two choices - to kill, or be killed. She could barely dream of a thing, let alone actually act on it. But she knew that she had no choice.

She was going to have to if she wanted to make it out of this thing alive.

Strength - 4
Perception - 7
Endurance - 5
Charisma - 5
Intelligence - 7
Agility - 9
Luck - 3
Back to top Go down
Tacha

Tacha

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Tacha was unsure as to what was going on. She looked at the others from the corner of her eye, she was afraid to move, even to just turn her head. Tacha tried to visulize what she wanted to happen but was having difficulties. She barly knew where she was let alone what was supose to happen. She took deep breaths trying to gather herself and be ready for what ever was going to happen and hoping this wasnt a mistake.

strength-7
perception-4
endourance-7
charisma-2
intelligence-8
agility-10
luck-10
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:00 am

Fractured Fossil nervously stomped his hoof on the floor. This was not an experience he wanted to have, being from district 7, and a tribute. The Paleontologist took off his glasses and cleaned them. As he slid them back on he got a good view of his opponents, and he quickly realized that this was not going to be fun.

Strength - 8
Perception - 10
Endurance - 6
Charisma - 4
Intelligence - 10
Agility - 3
Luck - 3
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:07 am

Comical stumbled around the sticks and stones around him. "Goooooooood morning to you all!" He shouted to everypony. The comedian closed with a yawn, then inspected his audience. "Well this is not much of an audience at all..." Comical pressed his temples and let out a sigh of disappointment. "I really do hate ponies some times...." Then he looked somewhere along his right to see a familiar face. "Oh hello uncle!" He shouted to the red pony known as Fractured Fossil. He would not have pleasure defeating him, but duty calls.

Strength - 10
Perception - 10
Endurance - 7
Charisma - 7
Intelligence - 5
Agility - 3
Luck - 3
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Willow looked around at all the other ponies and frowns, he hated the idea of this of making a game out other ponies lives of killing for fun but unfortunately he was here and he would have to fight to live. Looking over he sees his fellow district member Bright Sides and smiles seeing even now she was still her bouncing smiley self and thought "I must protect her"

Strength - 5
Perception - 5
Endurance - 6
Charisma - 7
Intelligence - 7
Agility - 5
Luck - 5
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:03 pm

Sunny bounces in place as she waits for the games to start and smiles. She knew she was likely to die but she did what she always does, she looks on the bright side she would at least try to have fun for as long as she can and maybe just maybe she could make a new friend or two.

S.trength: 4
P.erception: 5
E.ndurance: 8
C.harisma : 9
I.ntelligence: 4
A.gility: 4
L.uck :6
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 6:44 pm

Sweet Dreams looks around at the other ponies memorizing every thing about them for two reasons, if she would be the last one be alive here she would want to remember them for the rest of her life and also she could use her magic to trick others or protect them with her illusion spell.

Strength - 5
Perception - 8
Endurance - 4
Charisma - 3
Intelligence - 9
Agility - 6
Luck - 5

Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 10:54 pm

Sunny Days watched the countdown from the comfortable viewing area.
She was rich, and enjoyed a good show, so she decided to sponsor for the games.
So far, her bets were on the changeling from five, the bloodthirsty crystal stallion from 12, and, of course, the stallion, Brawny, from 1.
She didn't get to hopeful, though, the initial bloodbath was but to begin.
This was going to get interesting...
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:36 am

Head Gamekeeper Amina chuckled. With her hooves on the controls, these ponies would be in for a tough time. She would make sure of that. She felt a small pang somewhere, deep inside of her, for the young fillies who were surely going to die in the first day, if not first hour, of the games. She shoved it away as she gazed upon her arsenal again. To her left was the spawning station for horrors that the tributes would face if it got too slow. To her right was the 3D map in which she could bring up each pony's position and her own complicated weapons to drive them together. In front of her eyes were the twelve screens that she could change the view of a hundred cameras to see. And, of course, in front of her was the cannon button, which she hit to signal the death of a tribute. Her favorite gadget.

"Let ze games begin, my little ponies," she said, chuckling evilly.

Five. Four. Three. Two. One.

The cannon fires to signal the beginning of these ponies' nightmares and the impending doom of 18. Remember that, behind the thin magic block that prevents unicorns from taking weapons before the game starts, is a load of many, many, many useful supplies, including weapons, food, water, and survival gear. You choose: grab, or go?
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Brawny heard cannons fire. Go time! He remembered hearing about the wires under the explosive plates. If you could disarm them and reprogram them, they'd make pretty useful grenades. But that's gonna be taken care of later. Plus he has no clue how any of that works. He headed straight for the cornucopia. He was knocking everypony out of the way. His brawn wasn't the best compared to some of the ponies speeds. But he made it to the weapons. He grabbed the first thing he saw, a fire axe, a machete, a knife, and some food, and swung at the next pony to run up to him that wasn't a career, which just so happened to be Comical. He remembered the Game Plan: Stay by the cornucopia. So he started swinging at more ponies to kill time, and hopefully something else...
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 4:45 pm

Using their stats, we will determine that numbers 1-43 will be a dodge. 44-80 is a wound, and 81-100 is a kill. May the odds be ever in your favor! (ignore post below)

Last edited by Calla Lily on Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Pony Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pony Games
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next