My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 59th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+13
sleeplessCartoonist
Dawn Orchard
Thunder Dash
Dark The Pegasus
Golden Bolt
Thespi Bacchanalian
Kenpachi Ramasama
Torna
AdorableFluttershy123
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Butterfly
Callilian
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:42 pm

((It's okay. I was just a little startled by it. No harm done!))

He squeaked at the proximity of the awful flames, his eyes darting around. Sprout turned, again, then again, fleeing from the heat. Slowly but surely, he made his way to the middle of the arena.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:01 pm

As the arrow hit Apple's heart she said to the mare who had shot her with the kindest most gentlest words. "When you win, tell Red I love him and leave a rose on every tributes grave." Apple hit the ground with a thud. She had confidence that she would win. It was so unlikely. She shut her eyes as she fell.

Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:33 pm

"Tell Red I love him..."

Calla blinked and no longer saw the forest. Instead, she was in a beautiful meadow, the sounds of lovely laughter around her.

Her daughter and son frolicked in the beautiful rays of the sun, dancing circles around their parents. Brawny gazed lovingly into Calla's eyes, stroking her cheek and holding her close.

"My lovely Lily Blossom...."

The little green filly and the even smaller brown colt bounded into their parents' embrace, toppling the ponies into a laughing, squirming heap. Calla held her foals close, snuggling into Brawny, happy that they were together.

"Brawny... Kid... Nikki... I love you."

Abruptly, she was pulled back into the real world, where she was almost alone, covered in dirt and sweat, the blood of many ponies on her hooves.

"Of course," she whispered, a single tear falling from her eyes and falling with an almost inaudible thud into the grass. "Of course I will."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Bithia had been silently watching the dying filly. She had her whole life ahead of her, and they took that away. She usually justified all the death, all the killing with getting back home. Starting her life. Before the games, she felt like she might have a shot of living happily. Escaping the training for the games peer pressure had made her endure, only to come to the Arena and find out that ending young, hopeful ponies lives didn't help the problem that plagued this nation, it merely added more fuel to the fire.

"Calla, we can't keep doing this," she said, barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:23 pm

"We have to, Bits," Calla said forcefully. "It's the only way we have any chance of getting home."

She bit her lip and frowned at the ground.

"I'll never give up, my foals," she whispered, inaudible to her partner. "I will fight until the end for you."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:26 pm

Sunny Days heard the flames behind her, and ran. Ran, never stopping for a breath to the cornucopia. She knew once she got there, she would die, but at least she wouldn't have to live with herself for letting a young filly die, unable to do anything about it.

She ran, knowing this was it.

"Jim, I-I love you, ma, dad, I love you so much. T-Thank you," she said to the thin air, hoping cameras would hear what she said, her words trembling to come out.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:30 pm

"That girl you just killed, she had a chance of getting home too. Home to her own life," Bithia said, her voice cracking.

"That mare I killed, hiding in a tree? Remember her? She probably had a family too. And friends. A life. And we took that away from them. For our own selfish purposes, I-I can't k-keep doing that anymore, Calla, I-I can't,"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:37 pm

"But I have two foals, Bits!" Calla nearly screeched. "I promised them I would come home! What does a filly do without her mother? Her brother has a disability! Would you have me die so a filly loses her mother? A colt? This is all a sick game, Bithia!"

She looked at the sky, tears streaming from her blazing golden eyes, and yelled at the gamekeepers.

"Iris! I was your friend! Your sister! And though you may not care about me anymore, you might be condemning a colt and a filly to life without a mother!"

Turning back to Bithia, she felt her eyes burn, a trait she had gotten from her father and one her daughter had inherited. Tiny flames danced in her eyes as her rage showed, not only at her fellow contestants, but at one she had once called her sister.

"I know it's immoral! I know we are taking lives! But this is a game of survival, Bithia, and if you won't fight by my side, than our alliance is over. That's the harshness of being chosen. You had the horrid luck of being tossed in here to kill or be killed, and you must know that I will not go down without a fight. So are you staying, or not?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:03 am

Iris chuckled quietly to herself, "Oh Calla. I'm afraid that life is over. We may never see each other again. Unless your willpower is strong enough to win these games." she whispered, a wicked grin on her face.

"Are the preparations ready?" she called to Amina, "I want this finale to be perfect."
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:04 am

Bithia was in tears. If she just sided with Calla, she wouldn't be making a difference. The Capitol would keep on throwing mothers, and foals, and anypony into this arena long after they perished, and would keep on doing so until someone made a difference.

"My fight isn't with you, Calla, or anypony else in this Arena. Our fight is with the Capitol," she said, walking over to the Cornucopia, scrambling to stand on top of it.

"You have slayed innocent lives for 59 years. It's because of you that foals, parents, and innocent mares and stallions have died. And you expect us to just play along, keep your little games going. Well, I'm not.

I am not laying a finger on anypony in this Arena until this madness stops. And I bet you that the other tributes will join me in this endeavor," she addressed to the sky, to the Gamekeepers, to anypony in the Capitol that was watching.

She wiped away her tears, and smiled at Calla, holding her hoof out to join her.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:30 am

"Are you mad?" Calla asked, incredulous. "Never mind, I will not have an alliance with one who is going to do such an idiotic, suicidal thing. You'll get yourself killed by the gamekeepers if you continue this mutiny. I'm sorry."

Before Bits could process it, Calla whipped out a knife and threw it at Bithia's head, five more at the ready in case she missed.

"Of course, Iris," Amina said, "but I think you'll want to watch this."

She pointed to the screen at Bithia's rebellious speech, then at the knife flying at her head.

"Smart mare," she muttered, looking at Calla with new respect.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:43 am

(I just wanna change things up- you'd think somepony would rebel after 59 years. Oh well, I don't think Bits is going to make it for much longer XD)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:53 am

Iris grinned slyly, her eyes narrowing and her face filled with glee. "Well, I must say I expected this to happen." she snickered, her hoof hovering above a button

"How many are left Amina?"

Bits: dodge: 1-20 wound: 21-39 kill: 40-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:53 am

The member 'Butterfly' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:54 am

(well, that was unexpected....)

The knife zips straight past Bits' head and falling to the ground. Will Calla throw another one?
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:56 am

(AWW YEAH)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:02 am

Calla snarled and hurled another one.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:09 am

Bithia saw the knife pass her, and realized that Calla wasn't going to join her. Nor was anyone else. She was going to die on this Cornucopia, but at least she died with purpose, at least she died with her head up high.

"I guess this is goodbye, friend. I hope you can get over how many innocent ponies you killed if you are the victor," she said, still smiling, accepting her fate.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:15 am

"Of course I won't," she said suddenly, her voice calm and serene. "But this is a game of survival, and my body knows that. Goodbye, Bithia. Say hello to my parents in Heaven."
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:27 am

Sunny finally reached the Cornucopia, and saw one of the Careers standing on top of the Cornucopia foolishly. Suddenly, a knife was throne at the Career, but missed, and landed right at her hooves. She quickly picked it up and darted behind a nearby tree. She couldn't climb them, so hiding behind one should do for now.

She pulled out the three throwing knives from her bag, along with the one that she just found which meant she had four throwing knives for defense if she had to use them. She didn't want it to come to that though. She would much rather die knowing she hadn't harmed a soul.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:30 am

(Calla just threw another one, that's what this is. kay? no confusion? I'm not wrong this time right?)

Dodge: 1-19 Wound: 20-31 Kill: 32-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:30 am

The member 'Butterfly' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 30
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:31 am

((Oh, and if you and Vinyl don't want to be the Head Gamekeepers again next time, I'd be more than happy to do it :D))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:32 am

The knife hits Bithia's foreleg, lodging in her skin. Blood seeps down and around the blade, dripping onto the cornucopia and staining it red. -26 health

(I don't wanna be the head gamekeeper next time, but we'll make a fair decision in case anypony else wants to. I'll keep you on the list though)
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:37 am

Bithia felt a sharp pain in her foreleg, and noticed one of Calla's knives had lodged in it. She kept smiling, though, swallowing her pain, determined not to run away, or even jump down from the Cornucopia. She planned on standing her ground 'till the end. To give other ponies who felt these games are wrong and disgusting the bravery and determination that they might lack.

She kept on smiling, weaker though, developing a headache from the lost blood.

But still smiling nonetheless.

Health: 74
Hunger:100
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 59th Annual Pony Games
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next