My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cupcake time!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Cupcake time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:44 pm

"It probably got lost, it seems so lonely." Iris said, noting how its head was hung and it kept howling a sad howl. She stepped forward quietly and stopped, the wolf turned its head. Iris sat down on the ground to show she meant no harm. It sniffed at her and didn't move.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:53 pm

While Iris moved, Cloudwing remained still. Her heart was racing as she realised how close she was to this timberwolf. Her first encounter with one and she was praying to Celestia it wouldn't be her last day in ponyville.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:05 pm

"It's ok" Iris said in a baby-voice to the wolf. "I'm not gonna hurt you." The wolf kept its eye on Iris, but walked toward her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Cloudwing closed one eye as if she wanted to see, but didn't all at once. She watched tensely as the wolf approached her friend.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 6:26 pm

The wolf approached Iris cautiously. He sniffed her and Iris kept her face calm. The wolf locked her and layed down next to her. Iris smiled and carefully started to pet him. She waved for Cloudwing to join them, but I walk slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:59 am

Cloudwing nodded and slowly began to make her way down to the timberwolf, still unsure of how safe it was. She sat down next to it, hoping it wouldn't react to her appearance.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:30 am

Iris smiled and looked down at the timber wolf pup. It was so small and innocent looking. It whimpered and looked at Iris's face. Then it turned its face up to the sky and howled longingly. "It's lonely." Said Iris. "It just wants to be with its pack again."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 11:48 am

Cloudwing's eye's glowed in understanding, "What're we going to do then?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:14 pm

"Well we can't just leave him out here. I would say we should find his pack, but it could be potentially very dangerous, I don't want to put you in harms way." Iris said, hoping that Cloudwing wouldn't care about the danger, and would just come help her.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:25 am

Cloudwing's mind clicked as she realised that her day off had turned into an unexpected adventure. An adventure that she just couldn't ignore. She broke into a wide grin, "What're we waiting for? We need to get this pup home!" She exclaimed, knowing that the dangers were high, but also knowing that abandoning the pup would be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:41 pm

"Exactly!" said Iris excitedly. She rarely had adventures, but loved them all the same. She knew the pup needed its pack, otherwise, it would certainly perish in the dark woods. "Alright," Iris began, "we need to figure out where the pack is first. Shh, listen for howling." All was quiet, save for the noises of the forest. Iris closed her eyes and pricked her ears.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:13 pm

Cloudwing smiled. "Iris..." She whispered, "We could fly up and scout from above."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Iris thought for a moment. "We could, but we probably couldn't see anything, there's a dense canopy covering the top of the forest, that why it's so dark." Iris explained, if they flew up, they wouldn't be able to see a darned thing. "Plus," Iris added, "that would be leaving the pup, it can't fly."
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Cloudwing nodded, "True. I guess we'll have to track a wild pack of ferocious Timberwolves that have the potential to rip us to pieces." She joked. "Where do we start?"

[Do you know if any other races, such as Changelings, are allowed to be rp'd as?]
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:38 pm

Iris laughed and listened for the howl again. It came from her left, closer this time. "This way." She whispered and tip-toed quietly towards the sound.

(Yeh, I'm pretty sure you can't rp as a changeling, but you can pm an admin/moderater and ask.)
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Cloudwing shuddered as a gust of wind pushed her forward, almost knocking her over. There was a nervous buzz hissing in her mind, wondering how she'd handle this, if she can handle it at all. Attempting to keep her cool, she carefully followed her friend, trying to cover the sound of her hoofsteps.

[mhm, you probably can't, but I'll ask anyway!]
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:59 pm

Iris grinned as she heard Cloudwing following her. She stepped her way between the vines and roots on the forest floor. She wasn't sure how long it would take for them to find the pack.

(Yeh, I don't mean to be mean, but don't get your hopes up. I asked if I could make a deer OC and they said no. :( )
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Cloudwing glanced back at the pup to see it chewing on her tail, making her panic. Her wings flapped so fast they were a blur, but they were out of sync and she ended up in the mud, the pup still chewing away.

( :( yeah, that's a shame)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:27 pm

"Hey!" shouted Iris as Cloudwing zipped past her. Iris trotted towards her friend lying in the mud. She let out a short laugh and offering her her hand.

(Yeh)
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:06 am

Cloudwing took Iris' offer gratefully, heaving herself of the ground. The pup was so intrigued by her tail and mane, seeing as it was made of sticks, and continued to chew it happily. Cloudwing, trying to shake mud off herself, looked back at the pup in despair, wondering if it would ever stop.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:52 am

Iris laughed again, "don't mind what he does, he's just a pup. He doesn't know any better, which is why he needs his pack." With that, Iris began heading in the direction of another howl. Just then, the pup let out a series of yips. Iris froze, her eyes widening. "He has answered their calls, so now, they will come for him!" she said with horror, the pack would see them. "On the bright side, at least the pup will be back with its pack!" Iris flapped her wings and leapt up into the air. "You comin?"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:52 am

As the pup released her tail and yipped, Cloudwing flipped and her wings were in a blur again. She shot up, unable to see where she was going, her eyes filled with fear. In her mad scramble to get away, she flew straight into a thick branch sticking out a nearby tree. Cloudwing was gone, dropping like a stone.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:24 pm

"Cloudwing!" screeched Iris, zooming to her. "Are you okay?!" she asked worriedly, "oh I'm so sorry! This is all my fault!" she poked Cloudwing, "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:49 pm

Cloudwing's left eye snapped open. "Fine, fine!" She cried, springing to her feet. The worry on her friends face had scared her but she hoped she could wipe it away. "C'mon, we should leave this pup for his pack to find, let's get outta here." She nudged Iris in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:03 pm

Iris nodded and zoomed up, bursting through the canopy, leaving a hole of sunshine filtering into the dark forest. She fixed her face, returning to her calm and confident demenor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupcake time!
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next