My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cupcake time!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Cupcake time! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:34 pm

"Stop with the flattering," Calla scolded, blushing. "You're overexaggerating things. I am not that cool. Did you know I tripped over myself exactly fifteen times on the way here? That's hardly what you'd call coordinated. You'd expect a quick runner to actually walk in a straight line..."

She blushed.

"Of course, magic and fashion are really the only things I'm good at. Cooking... Not my strongest hobby. Amina had to put out the fire with her favorite cloak, and I felt bad about it for ages. Gardening... That was Rosella's job, but she left, and I haven't watered her plants since last month."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 4:06 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I say you were coordinated? I must've missed that. Anyways, I was talking about your intelligence. Not your other, well, not so developed skills. I already knew you couldn't cook." Iris laughed, leaning back in her chair again, tilting it on one leg, her back hoof up on the table to steady herself.

"And Cloud, baking cherry things is a pretty great skill. I mean, hello! Cherries! best thing ever!"
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Cloud nodded, letting out an almost silent sigh, then took a bite of her cake. There was a sudden thud and Cloud turned to see Cage with his head on the table, practically drooling. She prodded him, hoping he would get up, but all he did was groan and say, "So much...cake..." Cloud's cheeks glowed red, "I'm sorry, sometimes he gets like this. I-I think it's a food coma." She giggled awkwardly, feeling herself crumble from the inside.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Calla laughed and levitated a glass of water on his head, balancing it on the tip of his muzzle.

"Let's see how long it lasts," she challenged. With a grin, she ate the last of her cookie and shook her head.

"Cherries are delicious. I haven't seen your stall; when are you open? I know Amina would love some cherry pie. She says it reminds her of the court dates from home. It's the least I could do for her."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:27 pm

Iris rocked in her chair, slowly dazing off into a daydream.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:52 am

Cloud laughed, making sure she didn't nudge Cage in case the glass fell down. "Well, my stall's open everyday, with an exception of today, so you can come whenever you want, but I've only just moved here so I set up just the other day. Although, I was going to ask for a job here, but I didn't have the guts to do it." She shook away her giggles, once again running her hoof on the edge of her plate.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:55 pm

"Aw, don't be shy," she said. "That mare is the bubbliest pony I've ever met. If you're too shy, who knows what opportunities you'll miss?"

She yanked Cloud to her feet and dragged her over to the counter.

"A slice of Cloud Cake, sil vous plait," she asked sweetly, nudging the Pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Iris snored lightly as she fell asleep, her mind drifting. Suddenly, her chair slipped off the one leg it was standing on and crashed to the ground. Iris snapped awake, eyes wide.

"Wha-?" she stopped and hid her face behind her mane.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:19 am

Cloud's head snapped around as Iris fell over, concerned for her friend. She was about to rush over when Cage shot her a glance, then trotted over to Iris and offered his hoof. The distraction slipped away and Cloud turned back to the counter. "Um, excuse me...I was wondering if I could, uh, w-work here or something..." She stammered in a voice just loud enough to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:38 am

Calla smiled as the mare behind the counter shot off like a rocket, nodding her assent while squealing in delight.

"Of course! We need some new bakers, since, after all, I am the only one, and your assistance would be greatly appreciated."

Calla paid her and left Cloud to discuss with the baker.

"Nice, Iris," Calla said, giggling at her friend's predicament. She magically pulled Iris back into the chair and stuffed a cupcake in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:24 am

Iris took Cage's hoof and stood up, but was then stuck in a chair and eating a cupcake. She removed the treat from her mouth before saying "when did that get there?" She shrugged and stuffed the sweet back in her mouth.

"Shut it Calla." She stuck her tongue out at her.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:58 pm

Cage shrugged as Iris was stuck on her chair. "I got up for no reason." He complained, making his way back to his own chair. "So, what life like in Ponyville? I mean, I don't get away from Cloud often, so what're big thins in Ponyville?" He smiled, moving his plate to one side. Cloud began to smile, "Really? I'd be so happy to work here!"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:36 pm

"We'll, there's the upcoming wedding, and a couple of magical problems that have been resolved," Calla answered, looking at Iris.

She suddenly summoned an hourglass and checked the time before making it disappear with a pop.

"I've got half an hour before I have to go," she said. "The planning's starting, too. Aren't you coming, Iris? Miss Official Planner."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:09 pm

Iris nodded, standing up swiftly. "Of course I'm coming! I wouldn't miss it for the world." she grinned, realizing they still had half an hour. She sat back down quickly, leaning back in her chair again.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:43 am

Cage smiled, "We better make the most of this half hour, we'll be all alone when you go." Then he looked to his right. "And we still have about three quarters of the cake left."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:51 pm

"May I have a slice?" Calla asked. "I know, I shouldn't be eating this much, but the stress can keep a mare feeding."

((The wedding's started, btw, I got impatient for Nikki. Go ahead and start your prep, butterfly))

She sighed with relief and looked out the window. "We're rushing the wedding because I'm, um, pregnant, and the faster the better, right? That's why I was asking you about filly names..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Iris, who had been sipping from her water bottle, did a spit-take.

"WHAT?! YOU'RE PREGNANT? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" she asked loudly, getting all up in Calla's face. She backed awy and returned to her seat, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:28 am

Cloud trotted back from the counter, "What's with all the raised voices?" She asked, sitting back next to Cage. He had teleported another plate and was cutting a slice for Calla. Nudging it across to her, he didn't say a word, although he listened to every word said.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 7:56 pm

"It's a secret, you blithering idiot!" Calla cried, slapping a hoof over Iris's muzzle. "Shut up!"

She shushed Cage and sat back, glancing around to make sure nopony heard them. There was nopony else in the shop, and the baker had retreated to the back, so she felt safe.

"I just found out yesterday," she whispered. "And, no, we're not getting married because I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant because we're getting married. And, um, I haven't told Brawny yet... I think it's best to wait until after the wedding. You know, a few days afterwards. Then it won't be so strange. And crazy."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:39 pm

"Oops." Iris said softly,"sorry!"

She rolled her eyes, "when did you find out? Why is it a secret? Why haven't you told Brawny? When will you tell him? When did this even happen?!" she asked quickly, as though she would burstif she didn't, though she kept her voice soft so as to keep Cloud from hearing. If it was a secret, she would keep it.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:27 am

Cloud turned her head slightly, "What're you mumbling about?" She asked, feeling a little put out by their secret keeping, but Cage nuzzled her ear reassuringly. "Don't worry yourself about it, she's just having some pre-wedding nerves."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:50 am

Calla rolled her eyes.

"I answered all that already. I found out yesterday, it's a secret because I'm not married yet, it's the same reason why I haven't told Brawny, I'm telling him in a few days, and, um, I think it happened when we got drunk at the engagement party..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Iris facehoofed, "oh Calla. That's exciting news!" she declared, hugging her friend,

"Nothing Cloud, just some pre-wedding nerves as Cage said."

She grinned and sat back again, smirking devilishly
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:39 pm

Cloud pulled on her smile, knowing they were keeping a secret but thinking that they're keeping it for a reason. She fell slightly, letting her head rest on Cage's hoof. "Calla, um, I was wondering...what kind of cake do you want?" She asked casually, although the question was extremely important.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:50 pm

Calla grinned.

"I'm okay with anything, but Brawny likes berries. Anything berry flavored with buttercream is good."

She rubbed her hooves together and imagined her cake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupcake time!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next