My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After all this time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

After all this time Empty
PostSubject: After all this time   After all this time I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:15 pm

Breezedancer walked around the center of Ponyville, her head down and her wings dragging through the grass. She only lifted her head to see where she was going, but she was too preoccupied on the thought of where her marefriend was to really pay attention to her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: After all this time   After all this time I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:28 pm

A wild screech sounded from the other end of the square. A few moments later a familiar orange mare barreled into the pegasus like a locomotive, still screaming the entire time. It was almost impossible to understand what she was saying, she was talking so fast. "SWEET CELESTIA, I WAS SO WORRIED, I THOUGHT YOU HAD LEFT OR SOMETHING BUT IT TURNS OUT YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU'RE HERE AND I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I JUST GOT REALLY BUSY WITH THE PAPER BUT I TOTALLY DIDN'T FORGET YOU I MISSED YOU SO MUCH PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!" 

She fell over with a wail of anguish, spontaneously bursting into tears. A few other ponies stopped to stare; Carpe was causing quite a commotion.
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: After all this time   After all this time I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 7:35 pm

Breezedancer yelped as she was barreled over by the earth pony mare, her eyes wide as she stared up at her. "Carpe.. I'm not mad at you." She said calmly, before bursting into tears herself and tightly embracing the mare. "I was worried about you more than anything."
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: After all this time   After all this time I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:23 pm

She hugged her tightly in return, burying her tear-stained face into the other's neck. "I'm so sorry..." she said again, much softer this time.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: After all this time   After all this time I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 8:29 pm

Breezedancer spread her wings and wrapped them around Carpe, nuzzling her. "It's not your fault." She whispered kindly.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: After all this time   After all this time I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:48 pm

Carpe huddled closer to her, nuzzling into Breezedancer's face. She had missed being able to do this, it felt just as great as she remembered. "I feel like it is, though..." she whispered back, sniffling a little.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: After all this time   After all this time I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 8:51 pm

"No babe... Don't worry about it." Breezedancer whispered as she huddled close to the mare, kissing her softly. "Lets head home." She added, resting her head against Carpe's.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: After all this time   After all this time I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 3:58 pm

She let out a soft sigh and nodded, pressing her body against her. "Alright..." Carpe muttered, bringing a hoof up to wipe at her eyes. Sniffling one last time, the earth pony nestled into the other's neck. "I love you...~"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: After all this time   After all this time I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2015 7:34 pm

"I love you too." Breezedancer whispered and nuzzled Carpe, helping her up.
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

PostSubject: Re: After all this time   After all this time I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:09 am

(I totally thought I had replied to this, sorry >.< )

She smiled faintly as she was helped to her hooves, rewarding the mare with a nuzzle and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, babe," she said softly, still leaning against her. "Let's go home now...~"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: After all this time   After all this time I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:33 am

Breezedancer smiled and nodded, draping a wing over Carpe's back and walking home alongside her, gently nuzzling the mare affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After all this time   After all this time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After all this time
Page 1 of 1