My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There's a first time for everything...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

There's a first time for everything... Empty
PostSubject: There's a first time for everything...   There's a first time for everything... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:07 pm

Soaring Splash had heard so much about this Tavern,so she finally decided to visit it.She trotted up to the door,and opened it with her magic.She went in,and looked around.It looked so strange to her.She trotted up to the counter,and seen a pony.

"Hello there!" She said happily to the pony behind the counter."My name is Soaring Splash.Whats yours?" She asked
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything...   There's a first time for everything... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:18 pm

Shala was working behind the bar tonight. At a glance, she assumed it was another new pony, but she did a double take at the sight of the alicorn. This got her curiosity going.

Hmm...I wonder how well an alicorn can hold their drinks.

She put down the cloth she was using to polish glasses and reguarded the alicorn with her signature indifference. "Shala Woods. Can i get something for you?"
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything...   There's a first time for everything... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:31 am

"Well,hello Shala! I am Soaring Splash,and it is a pleasure to meet you! This is my first time here,so what would you recommend?" She said polietly.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything...   There's a first time for everything... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:19 pm

That was not the best question to ask Shala when her drinking curiosity was stirred. What to make. Hmm. Something deceptively good perhaps. A White Russian maybe.

Shala looked back at the shelves to see what was in stock. "Well, I think a White Russian would be a manageable start."
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything...   There's a first time for everything... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:18 am

"Ok,then.I will have some" She said,waiting for her drink.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything...   There's a first time for everything... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:41 pm

Shala already was getting out the mixes. Some milk, vodka, and Kahlua with ice before she pushed it in front of Soaring. "There ya go. Tends to be a favorite if you like milkshakes."

Inside, Shala smirked. Not many disliked it. It was a rather fun drink to serve to the unwary in quantity.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything...   There's a first time for everything... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:58 am

Soaring picked up the glass with her magic.She then drank it.The taste was a bit weird at first,but then she got used to it.Soon she had finished the whole glass.

"Yum! Is there anything else I can try?" She asked,looking at all of the assorted bottles on shelves behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything...   There's a first time for everything... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Shala's eyes were wide for a moment. Last thing she expected from this alicorn was for her to finish her drink so quickly. This certainly changed her initial impression.

"How about a gin and tonic? Or straight up whiskey? Rum?" She put the bottles in front of her, happy to encourage the consumption of more. Shala had to see where this would go.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything...   There's a first time for everything... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:34 pm

"I will have some gin and tonic",she said
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything...   There's a first time for everything... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:19 am

Shala puts together the next drink, eyeing the alicorn curiously. She pushed the drink in front of her and watched closely this time, wanting to see if she wavered any at all. Her stare might give soaring the wrong impression.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything...   There's a first time for everything... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:07 am

Soaring picked up the next drink and sipped it.She drank half of it,and then drank the rest.She drank it slower than the last one,but she finished it all."Wow.This stuff is quite... Overwhelming" She said,staring at Shala.She was starting to feel a little wierd
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything...   There's a first time for everything... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Shala was again surprised to see her finish her drink so fast. It made her feel like she was being challenged. Only she was the kind of pony to go around slugging down drinks like that.

"What's your name again?" Shala asked, not really looking to get an answer. "I haven't seen many other ponies down drinks like that so fast. Except for me. And this one other purple pony with a berries cutie mark."

She gestured to the bottles of liquor, wordlessly asking if she wanted another.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything...   There's a first time for everything... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:14 am

"Soaring-hic! Splash!" She said through a hiccup.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything...   There's a first time for everything... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:31 pm

"I know i told you my name already, but I'm Shala Woods. Any pony able to down drinks like that already is on my good side. Cheers." She said, pouring herself a shot and one for Soaring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's a first time for everything...   There's a first time for everything... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

There's a first time for everything...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Tavern-
Jump to: