My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cupcake time!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Cupcake time! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:34 am

"YES! Yes I do! I mean, yes, I would love another slice." Iris replied, her mouth already watering at the scent. If only her best mare friends could be here to try the cake
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 8:30 am

Cloudwing giggled, "I have to admit, it is a pretty good cake." She said, cutting the top layer into slices, then counting them out to see how she could split them. "But then, if I admitted it was the best cake I ever ate, which it almost is, then I would be crushing my own honour!" She winked comically at Iris, then put even amounts on each plate.

[I'm thinking of making this other oc and having him join in :3 you okay with that?]
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:39 pm

"I have to admit, it is a pretty good cake." Cloud said as she sliced some more cake.
"But then, if I admitted it was the best cake I ever ate, which it almost is, then I would be crushing my own honour!"
Iris chuckled and licked her lips, waiting for her next slice.
"Well, it's certainly not the best cake I'VE ever had. But, it is pretty good."

((yeh sure it's totally fine with me! I was thinking of having one my other ocs join too, but I thought it was against the rules, guess it's not! :3))
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Cloud pushed the plates to opposite sides of the table. "What plate do you want? Oh! And, whet's the best cake you ever had?"

[Yeah, I've seen someone else do it and they were fine :3]
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:27 pm

"Hm, I'll take that one." Iris said, pointing to a silver plate. "The best cake I've had was one my cousin made a while ago. It was a chocolate lava cake with melted chocolate lava. Soooooo good!" Iris's mouth started watering as she thought of the lava cake, slipping into a daydream of the first time she had a bite of the cake.

((oh got it. :)))
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:51 pm

Cloud smiled softly, pulling the other plate towards herself. 'How lucky...' She thought, watching Iris slip into dreamland.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Iris's mouth began to water. She shook her head and snapped out of her daydream. She licked her lips again and devoured her new slice of cake.
"Do you lie pie?" she asked randomly.

((Oh, Cloud, Calla and Brawny are getting married, could Cloudwing make the cake?))
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Cloud took a bite of cake, giving Iris a thoughtful look. "It's pretty okay, I guess." She said, licking a crumb from her face. "I prefer cake though..."

[ohmigosh that would be so cool >3< if they're okay with it, then I'd love to!]
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 9:21 pm

"Oh, well, there's this pie that my mom makes called grasshopper pie and it is sooooo good." Iris wanted to tell Cloud about how amazingly good it was, but she didn't want to overwhelm her. "I generally prefer pie because cake has icing, and icing makes my stomach hurt. Except for Lava cake! Now that is good cake!" Iris added with a smile.

((okay! :) I'll ask Calla. I'm sure she'll say yes.))
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:22 am

Cloud giggled as Iris spoke, "So you really like pie but you don't like icing...I'll keep that in mind!" She took another bite of her cake slice. " Ooooh, what should I do with the mini me on top?"

[That's cool with me :D]
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:37 pm

"Isn't it edible?" asked Iris, glancing at the mini Cloudwing topping before eating anothe slice. She quickly devoured it and ordered a cup of vanilla chai tea.
"Want a drink?"

((Calla said yes, she says chocolate for the flavor, buttercream icing, and fruit flowers. She didn't tell me how big, I'll ask her next time"
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:41 pm

Cloudwing took a bite of cake, "I'm fine, thanks! And, I'm really not sure. Even if it is, I don't know how I'd feel about eating myself." She giggled, poking the mini her on the face.

[Right, I'll remember that. Uh...where do I go for the wedding? ^^"]
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:47 pm

Iris shrugged and gave the counterpony 5 bits for the tea. She sipped it quietly, too full of cake to speak anymore. She really shouldn't have eaten so much so quickly. Iris sighed.

((It's not actually made yet, they're waiting for doodle and Rez's to be over))
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Cloud yawned and put her cake down. "D'you think I over ordered?" She asked, looking the cake up and down. "We're only on the first layer. I mean, I only know one pony who has an appetite large enough to finish this of!"

[Oh, right :3]
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 1:20 pm

"Just maybe, juuuust maybe." replied Iris, leaning back in her chair feeling stuffed.
"Who?" she asked curiously, what pony could finish a cake this big in one sitting? Certainly not Iris.

((Yeh.... I can't wait! ^^))
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Cloud grinned, picking up her cake again. "He puts on this front of being so cool, acting like he doesn't care, but he can't resist anything sweet. Dear Celestia, he can be so adorable." She let out a sigh, daydreaming about this stallion.

[Me either :D]
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:13 pm

Iris grinned at her friend's attempt at non-chalantness.
"Does this stallion have a name?" she asked curiously, hoping to get a clear answer this time.

Iris went through all the stallions she knew in her mind, one stuck out to her.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:36 pm

It was then that the little Cloudwing on top of the cake started to glow, surrounded by a green aura. It plucked itself from the icing and drifted down the cake, disappearing from sight. Cloudwing snapped out of her daydream, having missed the whole thing, and looked at Iris. "Oh! Sorry...what did you say?" She asked, embarrassed by the way she drifted off so easily.

[My new OC got approved! :D Do you think anyone will mind if I throw him in here?]
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Iris rolled her eyes, "does this stallion have a name?" she repeated a little louder. "He must be somethin' if you're daydreaming like that." she smirked.

((Thats great! :) I think it'd be fine. :3))
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:32 am

Cloud blushed, looking at her cake slice. "He's-" She started, but another voice interrupted her. "Must be something? You talking about me, Cloud?" And on that note, a white unicorn with a black and grey mane and tail got up from a few tables away and trotted over. Cloud's cheeks burned as he appeared and she wondered how long he'd been there. "Who's your friend?" He asked, giving Iris a dazzling smile.

[yet :3]
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 10:43 am

Iris raised her eyebrow as a white unicorn sauntered over and smiled at her after speaking with Cloud. She leaned back in her chair, letting it almost fall and then coming right back up,

"You must be the one Cloud was talkin bout, I'm Iridescent. And you are?" she asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Cloud seemed to have fallen into a pit of embarrassment, so the stallion moved a chair over and sat down. "I'm Cherry Cage, but you can just call me Cage." He said, somehow spawning a plate (presumably from the kitchen, where you get plates from >3<) and taking one of Cloud's cake slices, seeing that she was far too distracted to notice. "Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:16 pm

Iris nodded
"Hi, Cage." she smirked again as Cage took a slice of cake.
"Hm, Cloud, it seems your friend is a bit of a thief." she said as she twirled her fork on the edge of the table.
Back to top Go down
Cloudwing

Cloudwing

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:59 pm

"Huh...wah...?" Cloud mumbled, looking up at Iris and once again, letting Cage step in. "Oh, I'm offended!" He cried dramatically, shaking his head and making his windswept mane swish. "I don't steal!" His dark green eyes flickered to the top of the cake, bit only for half a second. In a heartbeat his gaze rested on Iris again.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Iris raised he eyebrow and held Cage's gaze smugly. He seemed a bit conceited, if not cocky.

"Oh come on," she said, rolling her eyes, "I just watched to take a slice of cake while Cloud was.....preoccupied."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cupcake time!   Cupcake time! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cupcake time!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next