My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 59th Annual Pony Games

Go down 
+13
sleeplessCartoonist
Dawn Orchard
Thunder Dash
Dark The Pegasus
Golden Bolt
Thespi Bacchanalian
Kenpachi Ramasama
Torna
AdorableFluttershy123
Rosey Bubbles
Vinyl Dash
Butterfly
Callilian
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:27 pm

"BUCK!" Cloud screamed, flying as rats careened past her, scratching at her head. She flew as fast as she could, dodging flying rodents with skill and finesse as she screeched.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 11:41 pm

The rats around Cloud stop, and melt into the ground. The other rodents crowd around the other tributes, driving them towards other groups
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:31 am

Golden was happy with his new sponsor and rat meal that he had, now it was time to cook it. Golden reached into his first backpack and pulled out his flint, gathered a few branches and some dry leaves to act as kindling and used his Combat knife (From his benevolent sponsor) to strike the flint, creating sparks.

A few hits later and the dry leaves caught alight. Soon Golden had a fire going and was already starting to roast his skinned rat above the hot flames.

While Golden waited for his rat to cook he tied his combat knife to his tail. It was the same method that he used for his throwing knife in his mane. Should push come to shove he could bring his tail up to his mouth and pull the knife out (albeit it not without ripping a few strands of hair.) But also, he could swing his tail around and hope that his knife might impact a pony, should they get too close, or at least that was the idea.

Suddenly Golden heard screams. He was immediately at the ready. Expecting there to be an ambush of ponies, or that there were tributes fighting near by. He strained his ears as he tried to figure out where they might be. For a second he closed his eyes in an attempt to pin point their location, but all he could hear was something scurrying across the ground.

Golden opened his eyes and looked down to see a single rat on the ground near by.

"Ah, dinner!" Thought Golden, but his eagerness was quickly quelled when he saw more and more rats popping up. This was not natural and Golden knew it. Quickly he turned around and grabbed his cooked rat and stuck it in his first backpack. Then picked up a stick that was in the fire, the one end still alight from the fire. Golden began waving the stick at the rats, but the didn't seemed phased by they fire, they just kept approaching.

Suddenly a light blue Pegasus burst into view as she flew by, rats climbing up trees and throwing themselves at her. But she was managing to dodge them with incredible skill.

"Protip: Friendship=Survival" was all that was going through Golden's mind at that moment.

Golden threw his makeshift torch at the approaching rats and thankfully they scattered as it set light to some dry leaves, but the rats returned after a few seconds. Golden put his hoof in his mouth and whistled as loud as he could hoping he would catch the attention of the light blue Pegasus.

Golden looked back to his torch, already it was starting a fire that was a big as the one that he had made previously. The ground around the trees was littered with dry leaves and kindling. A wayward torch could start a forest fire.

"A fire!" Thought Golden as the cogs turned in his head.

Quickly he turned back to his fire and grabbed another stick, it too was still alight on the one end. But the rats were closing in and Golden had to move or face getting eaten by the filthy rodents. Golden kicked at a rat that was close by before flying as fast as he could towards the blue Pegasus.

FOOD: 100
HEALTH: 100
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:26 pm

"Are you seeing this?" Cloud shouted at the Pegasus behind her. The rats were closing in when they suddenly retreated, and Cloud landed in a tree, wincing from the sudden effort her wings had been under.

"That was pretty genius," she praised as she looked down at the fire the stallion had started. She returned to the spot and put out the flames with her wings before settling on the ground and scrutinizing the Pegasus. Deciding he was trustworthy, she smiled at him and stuck out a hoof.

"My name is Cloud Dancer," she introduced. "Former Prima Ballerina of the Royal Canterlot Ballet from Old Equestria. It's my pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Health 100
Food 100

Amina yanked a coconut off of her tree and used it to scratch her back before settling it between her hooves. It was uncomfortable for her to be without her saddle and scarves, but Pony Games regulations demanded it. It was simply too bad.

The Arabian jammed her hoof into the coconut, shoving a hole through the top. She tilted it back and drank the juices within. Satisfied, she split it open and munched on the meat.

A couple of red eyes looked up at her from the ground, and assuming them to belong to a rodent, Amina watched with disinterest. Suddenly, there were five, then ten, then fifteen pairs, and then they were spitting and snarling, scurrying up the trunk to go after the Arabian.

With expert timing, Amina flipped herself out of the tree and onto her strong legs, using that particular advantage to run. Too late, she realized that she was running right towards the Cornucopia, to Bithia and Calla.

"Wait!" she screamed as she stumbled into the center. The rats stopped at the edges of the forest, smelling the burning flesh of their fellow rodents.

Amina quickly took in the scene. Bithia and Calla had managed to stuff all of their supplies into the inside of the Cornucopia, hidden inside, and set off some explosion. Amina realized she was in the presence of true genius before slipping forward a bit.

"Zere's only two of you, right?" she asked, a hoof up in a sign of submission. "Torna left you. I can prove to be a worzy ally. I learned much in my home country. Please."

Health 95
Food 100

Calla looked at the pink Arabian, than glanced back at Bithia.

"Do we keep her, or do we kill her?" she asked. "She is quite fast on her hooves, more so than I. She could plant some traps for us."

Smirking, she looked at the mare again.

"And when we get tired of her, she can rig her own trap," she said deviously.

Health 100
Food 100

Rose was quite surprised with her own strength. She knew it was there, but along with her hatred of rodents and the added advantage of her skin, all the rats around her lay with their heads smashed to bits by her own bloody hooves.

"Keep going, Rose," she muttered, striking down rats as they came scurrying past her. Using a beat trick, she stomped her hoof, and it set off a sparkling effect, sending dazzling dancing reflections off of her skin.

The rats ran, scared from the light, as she stepped on more, snapping necks and crushing skulls. Little tiny scratches lined her skin, but they weren't deep enough to do much except roughen her appearance.

Health 99
Food 100
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:16 pm

"Former Prima Ballerina of the Royal Canterlot Ballet from Old Equestria. It's my pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"A ballerina? What in world is she doing in one of the districts? She must have been one of those caught outside when they closed the boarders." Golden thought as he watched the Pegasus put out her hoof. He quickly put a few rocks and dead leaves together and dropped his torch into the kindling, not once taking his eyes off the Pegasus. He then returned the smile and gave the mare a hoof bump. Before taking off his second backpack and finding the note his sponsor left him. He held it in his mouth and showed the mare. Hoping she would understand the wanted to be her friend.

After he put the note back into the second backpack he pulled his cooked rat out the first. He cut it in two with his knife tied to his tail, by bringing his tail up to his mouth and grabbing the knife while it was still tied to tail. It was an awkward angle but at least he didn't have to untie the knife. He then offered the one half to the mare, in hopes she would see this as a start of a friendship.

Golden moved over to the fire that was now starting and piled on a few more sticks before he turned to the mare and attempted to tell her his name.

Golden pointed to his eye, then his chest and then his cutie mark, which was a Golden bolt, hoping she would understand. He smiled at her, before moving over to his fire. Golden then started to make some hoof prints in the dirt near the fire, he made them moving away from the fire, to the north and after a few meters he pulled his bear trap out from the second backpack and armed it on the ground. Taking a few leaves and sticks to cover it up, before tethering it to a near by tree and continuing making more hoof prints behind the bear trap. So to create the illusion that a pony had kept walking through this particular area. After a few more meters Golden flew over to the mare and motioned that she should fly too. He was going to fly some distance away from his fire and set up his tarp and make a permanent camp there. Far away enough to not be seen, but close enough to hear somepony scream if they got caught in his trap. Golden threw a few more branches and leaves on the fire, before he turned and headed South, hoping Cloud would follow him.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Cloud took the rat and smiled at the Pegasus. She tucked it away in her knapsack for later.

He pointed to his cutie mark and to himself.

"Your name is Golden Bolt?" she whispered curiously as he took wing. She followed suit, rising into the air with grace and following him. "I like your traps. You're smart, Golden. Smart enough to beat the Careers."

They landed with a thud, and Cloud stuck out her hoof again.

"Allies?" she asked. "To the end?"
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:33 pm

"Allies?" she asked. "To the end?"

"To the end?" Golden thought, the end of what exactly? The games only allowed one winner and even if Cloud and Golden killed off the careers, it would still be the two of them left. One would have to die for the other to win.

A prima ballerina vs. a mute farmer. That would be the face off of the decade.

But Cloud was fast, and just like him a Pegasus. That meant covering their tracks would be easy, getting out of fights and being stealthy would also be key to staying alive. Golden thought on it for a moment and realized that if he wanted to survive this. Cloud would be his best chance at doing so. She was after all smart enough to understand him. Who else in the games would?

Golden spat into his hoof and gave cloud a hoof bump. This was his honest promise, he would protect Cloud and himself to the end.

and hopefully she would do the same.

After the hoof bump Golden rummaged around in his second back pack and found the tarp he was looking for. After finding a fallen log near by Golden began set up of camp. He pulled the tarp over the fallen log and used two short sticks to pin the tarp against the log and another two to pin it to the ground. He then began to gather sticks and leaves. Golden motioned to cloud to do the same, and to start dumping them on the tarp and around the log in an effort to camouflage the tarp and create a space that the two Pegasai could call home for a while. Golden then started to pick moss off the log and lay it down on the ground under the tarp, creating a soft, albeit fluffy bed.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Cherry had ran as soon as the Gong sounded and gotten far away from the sounds of fighting.

"So much for grabbing stuff."
Back to top Go down
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:02 pm

Match:

Match yelled, biting and throwing any rats that got too close to her mouth. She continued to stab and stomp on them, furious with the gamekeepers.
"The games have just started and you're already hitting us with bucking plagues!?"

Health: 99
Food: 99

Sprout:

The colt continued to kick, knocking them off the tree. His eyes darted around as he tried to see if there were any ponies nearby.

Health: 100
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:06 pm

Apple was looking for weak tributes to pick off, she started panicking, they were either smart to grab things or in an alliance. Maybe she could try to be allies with somepony? No, she was desperate but not stupid. She didn't notice the rodents on her tree! She kept on knocking them off, not even paying attention.

Food:100
Health:100
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:32 pm

"I don't see why not," Bithia said, still in shock from the explosion. She knew that only they had the bombs, and nothing really posed as a threat anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunny Days saw more of the rats come, but they were primarily headed in one direction. From watching previous games, she could make out that these rats were deployed by the gamekeepers, to try to bring the tributes closer together. She realized that if she ran in the opposite direction, she would be headed to where there weren't any tributes, and that's what she did. She ran for the opposite direction as fast as she could. "I have a plan, Crystal, follow me!" she told the filly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"May I tell you a suggestion? I was wondering if we should start a forest fire, to make the tributes get out of the forest," Indigo told the Head Gamekeepers.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:14 pm

rats begin to melt away into the ground, but a few remained as surprises.

"That, is a good idea." Iris declared, facehoofing, "why didn't I think of that? We'll do that in a bit, give them some time to relax."
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:50 pm

Apple flew to the ground as the rats melted away she was alone in the arena. She picked up a sort of sharp piece of bark that had fallen off the tree. She started wishing she had somepony that would sponsor her. She put the bark in her mouth and used her teeth to turn it into a knife. When she was done her mouth was bleeding but used a leaf from the tree to clean it up of course she was crying through the process.

Food:100
Health:100
Back to top Go down
sleeplessCartoonist

sleeplessCartoonist

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Match:

Match lay on a warm rock, breathing heavily from her panic.
"That's taken care of, uhh, okay, okay... food, water... agh, what'm I missing? Alliance?" the mare raised her head, glancing around, before getting to her hooves.
"Yeah, that'll do..."

Health: 99

Sprout:

He stayed in his tree for a while, making sure there was no danger below. He wiped the tears from his eyes and began to climb down.

Health: 100
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Star watched the games intently, a bit surprised that the gamekeepers had brought out rats so soon.

"Hm, look at that one Mary. She just made a knife out of bark! That's pretty amazing." Star said to Primary, looking impressed. "It's a shame nopony's sponsoring her. Perhaps I should! Yes, I think I shall."

Mary merely grunted, not really caring. Star swiftly left the house to go send a package to Apple.

in the parachute:
a set of 6 knives
a pack of crackers
a helmet

That was all Star could afford now.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:04 pm

Calla nodded to Amina, who quickly joined them inside the Cornucopia.

In a flash, Calla whipped a knife into her throat, slicing it open and killing the Arabian. With eyes full of hurt, the pink mare fell, and the unicorn threw her body out so the hovercrafts could retrieve it.

"I couldn't take any chances," Calla explained to Bithia, wiping the blood off of her hooves. "I've got a filly. She's barely two. I need to get back home to her."

Health 100
Food 100
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:23 pm

"A-A filly?" Bithia says. She was a teen, except just by looking at her you couldn't figure that out. She was very maturely built, mindset and all. She didn't really have much to go home to, except for the hopes of having a nice life ahead.

"Well, the rats probably have gotten everyone shaken, maybe we could go out killing?" she said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 11:24 pm

Apple looked at the parachute falling from the sky. She smiled, full of glee. She quickly scooped up the precious gift and flew back into her tree. She looked inside it and put the helmet on and snacked on a cracker. Making a knife was tiring!
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:24 pm

((still waiting for a response from cloud Calla, on page 6))
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:45 pm

(Sorry for not posting for 5 pages....)

Torna had finished making a spear-like object. Honestly, it was just a stick that had been sharpened. She also had a few rocks that were relatively sharp. They would not pierce anything, of course, but they could be sharpened to do so. She looks around to see if there are any potential dangers in the area, and if finding none, moves to a tree's leaves to get a little rest before moving.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 4:29 pm

Apple found a mare running past her tree she flew behind the mare with a knife quickly landing before her and Slicing her throat before she could scream. Tears flowed as she took the body 50 feet away from her tree, she trotted away in silence just in case if ponies were hunting. (The mare is Dark Cherry)
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 5:12 pm

((Uhm...I don't think you can do an intsa-kill Apple. Everybody gets a dice role. I think.))
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:09 pm

((I guess she's knocked out then XD)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:22 pm

(you're supposed to just wait for me to do the dice roll)

Dark Cherry: Dodge:1-40 Wound:41-64 Kill:65-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:22 pm

The member 'butterfly' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 81
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 59th Annual Pony Games   The 59th Annual Pony Games - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The 59th Annual Pony Games
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next