My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:06 pm

Belle closed her eyes at his sudden hug, and he buried his face in her mane. She swore she felt a wetness touch her mane, but didn't mention it. Her heart sped up like a beating drum as he declared his love for her, and she blushed furiously. She didn't notice his cracking voice, or rather, didn't say anything about it.

Her eyes widened at his asking her to meet his family, and she was too stunned to speak for a moment. She had never been in this situation, and had no idea how to handle it. Granted, she was sure he was her soulmate, she just wasn't so sure whether his family would like her. But, she complied, not wanting to dissappoint her love.

"Um, well, yes! I'd love to meet your family, that is, if they wouldn't mind." she giggled nervously.

She pondered the thought of his family. Parents who rose such a sweet and gentle son, must then in turn be sweet and gentle parents. Belle wondered if he had any siblings, and hoped that if he did, they were nice.

Belle's family was far away in Manehatten, where she swore she would never return to. Therefore, she hasn't seen her parents in a very long time. Heartspan asking her to meet his family brought up the realization that she missed hers, and she suddenly became very sad. But she kept a smile on her face, and began heading back to shore.

"You comin' slowpoke?" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:50 pm

heartspan swam after her. He was glad she had decided to meet his family. Even though he fought with them often enough it was important, they were important to him. he could tell he had made a subject that upset belle. He had grown used to her mannerisms and her smile was not as sincere as it usually was. He thought briefly of inquiring into it but he felt that maybe his family might cheer her. It was a rare thought and he had always hated bringing people home, letting them inside his world but belle was different, and as important to him as his blood relatives.
" Thank you belle...for humoring my request." he finally stated as they neared the shore.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Belle nodded, "Sure! No problem. Did ya mean right now?" she asked, wondering if she should go and get ready first.

Oh jeez, I hope I look good enough. I hope they like me, agh! This is so nerve-wracking! she thought nervously, her brows furrowed together in thought. She bit her lip, glancing up at Heartspan and touching his cheek lightly. It calmed her for some reason, the feel of his skin beneath hers. She blinked and stepped onto the beach, the warm sand burning her hooves.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:12 pm

" you're fine belle" he assured her " here let me take the lead i know a couple short cuts to my house...err my parents house." he said with a little laugh.

heartspan was not really nervous, belle was wonderful and he was sure that his family would enjoy her company. he was however a little concerned that belle might be to nervous, or maybe didn't want to come along. he decided to trust to fate and took the lead leading belle off the beach and into the heart of the wealthy housing district.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Belle nodded, clearing her head and following Heartspan.

"So, uh, who's all in your family? You know, so I'm prepared." she asked quietly.

(sorry it's short, my mom's yelling at me.)
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 8:30 pm

( no worries butterfly, it's all good )

"So, uh, who's all in your family? You know, so I'm prepared."

Heartspan turned to her with a smile as they cut down a long side street.
" Well, there is my mother and father. then My little sister and now my grandfather lives there too." he replied sweetly before turning back to the road.

" When my grandmother died a couple years ago my grandfather needed to be around family. They were very close and it was hard on him. " he said his voice a little somber " I think it helped a lot, and i got to be close with him so it is nice too. he taught me a lot of things about life and business and politics. he sorta shaped my view of equestria."

he smiled as he turned to Belle again.

" I hope you don't mind but my family are staunch supporters of Luna." he said " It has been that way since ...well forever."

When they emerged from the side street they were face to face with a small estate fenced off from the road. The wrought iron gate held an intricate sign above it reading 'Rainburg' . the building beyond was very small compared to the mansions abutting the property and in a far older style of masonry than was the current fad in Canterlot, appearing in this way like a small fortress.

" Well, here we are." he declared as he walked across the street to the gate " Rainburg manor."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:04 pm

"Oh wow!" Belle said, staring at the mansion, "are you rich or something?"

The manor was beautiful, and Belle had to stop multiple times to look at the scenery and architecture. "So, Luna huh? That's why you said those things in the forest," Belle stated, remembering how passionately he had described the way Luna had actually been betrayed, not Celestia. "I don't mind, and you're, er, mansion is lovely!" She beamed brightly, noting how Heartspan had been a bit solemn when he talked about his grandfather moving in. "I'm so sorry about you're grandmother, I never knew my grandparents." she said, trying to connect but sort of failing.

Instead of talking again, she reached up and gave Heart a kiss on the cheek,
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Heartspan smiled as she kissed him.

" well, we are ok financially." he replied as he walked her up to the front doors. " We aren't as wealthy as many many other families, but the house of 'Rainburg' has existed since before Luna was imprisoned. "

he spoke with a sense of pride in his family and a small laugh in his voice.

" We don't use a surname but refer rather to our house, it is a way of remembering our past as a family. We even were low rank nobles before luna was cast down. Of course that ended when we put our support for her. our family had to work hard to get back to where we are now."

He held the front door open for her.

" Hearts Home!" came a little shout from the dimly lit interior of the home. The sound of scampering hooves dashing across the marble floor announced the arrival of his little sister. She slid to a top at the sight of belle, her eyes going wide with surprise.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:31 pm

Belle had to step back when she entered the house, the pressure of meeting Heart's family pushing her back. A little filly scampered up to them but stopped at the sight of Belle.

"Hello little one, you must be Heartspan's sister yes?" she asked politely, kneeling down to be at eye level to the mare.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:19 pm

The little filly cocked her head to the side as she processed the new information. Then a wide enthusiastic grin spread on her face. Her chest puffed up with pride.
" Yup, I'm Winterdream, Hearts lil sister!" she declared.

By then Heartspan's mother had entered the room. Tall and graceful she blushed demurely as she gathered the filly.
" Please forgive my daughter..." she said apologetically a small smile on her face. " Go get your father, Winter and tell him we've a guest."

She sat the filly aside and winter dashed off.

" heartspan..Introduce me to your friend please." His mother reminded him politely.

heartspan smiled at belle

" Ah yes, forgive me." he replied. " May i present my Special Somepony, Belle." he said to his mother quickly following with " Belle Allow me to introduce my mother, Jewel."

his mothered smiled and blushed and gave a small curtsy. " Welcome belle, please do make yourself at home."

heartspan could not help but feel bad for springing this on bell but he hoped it would go smoothly, she was too important not to bring home. he looked at belle offering what support he could considering he had forced her here.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Belle giggled a bit as the Winterdream dashed off somewhere in the castle-like mansion.

"It's nice to meet you Jewel," Belle said, curtsying as she had, "Thank you. You have a lovely, um, house." she stated a bit awkwardly, not really sure what to call it.

Belle's gazed about the wondrous house, not sure where to go. She glanced at Heartspan, then at his mother, then to random points in the manor. She tried not to seem nervous.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:40 pm

His mother blushed at the compliment and was about to speak when A loud but jovial voice filled the air as two rather stately Stallions walked into the room. One young and in high Canterlot Business fashion and the other older, with a snow white beard and baldhead wearing a decidedly older style of business attire. the voice had issued from the younger stallion

" By the light of Luna's sweet eyes my own son has brought home a princess. " the stallion boomed in joy as they joined the little group.

Both gentlecolts bowed deeply " Allow me to introduce myself I'm MoonGleam and this is my father, Shadestone the second. " the younger stallion announced.

The older stallion smiled a small smile reminiscent of heartspan.

" It truly is a pleasure to make your acquaintance M'lady." his voice deep but soft " Please don't hesitate to call me Shade."

" Heartspan my boy you came at just the perfect moment, your mother and i were just having Lunch brought out to the back deck. " Moon said to his son. " i hope you have brought an apatite with you young lady, our chef is simple exquisite. "
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:48 pm

Belle very nearly jumped but managed to keep herself on the ground as two stallions entered the room.

"Oh! It's very nice to meet you Shade, MoonGleam." she replied immediately, not wanting to be rude. She curtsied again and nodded, "Yes, I am rather famished, you have your own chef?" she asked sweetly, tilting her head.

She beamed enchantingly and looked at Heart span with wide eyes. The house was gigantic and his family was polite, if not old fashioned, which she found quite charming.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:23 am

" Oh yes we certainly have a fine chef." jewel tittered in reply to belle's question. " shell we then."

Heartspan smiled as belle looked at him. His father and grandfather had begun to drift into talk of business and walked at a slightly more brisk pace laughing at small inside jokes. For heartspan it was a relief, His father was being himself rather than the fake face he put on for outsiders. he could not help but smile a little wider.

his mother on the other hand seemed to almost hover over the two. She hadn't stopped blushing since she had been introduced. This was a side he had not yet seen. neither the fake socialite, nor the quiet but strict woman he was used too. the more he watched belle looking around and the more he watched his mother and the way she seemed about to say something and then only to look away. he realized maybe she was not used to being her normal self around anypony. In that moment he felt a deep sense of sorrow and joy. It was clear his mother wanted to let Belle in but it was sad that she could not figure out how to do it.

" belle, you know...my mother's special talent is to bring out the hidden beauty in the things she sees. " he offered trying to help his mother out. " so..she spends a lot of time observing and drawing things kind of like you. isn't that right mother."

jewel blushed furiously at the mention of her hidden talent and it took her a moment to reply

" u-um y-yes that true....u-um you do something similar?" she spoke shyly unsure of her words.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:53 pm

"Yes, I suppose I do. I write about the things I see. The creatures and ponies around me, or the things that happen." Belle replied shyly, shifting her hooves. Belle glanced at Heartspan again, unsure of what to do. She was a but nervous, and tucked a stray piece of mane out of her face. She bit her lip, but let go, it wa a habit she needed to break.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:50 pm

Heartspan smiled sympathetically while they walked. He wanted to give what ever support he could. However, he just affectionately rubbed her cheek as he got distracted with her adorable nervousness.

jewel smiled warmly and turned away as her blush deepened a little. before long they were out back. His mother catching up to the Stallions as they sat at the table. Silver platters of all sort of delicious looking food were arrayed on the table like a small army.

Once they were alone Heartspan spoke to her.
" You are doing great sweetheart. They seem to have taken to you." he said affectionately and gave her a kiss on the cheek before stepping out with everyone else.

His grandfather was quick to pull out a chair for belle as the others waited quietly for them. The only one not waiting for them was Winterdream. She dashed from the yard to belle in 10 seconds flat and a rush of questions floated out of her mouth as she trotted along with belle.

" How long will you stay? Wanna be my bestie? How did you meet Heart? Do you like heart..cause he can be a pain? does he fight with you some times..he fights with me but i beat him up." she rattled off with a delighted smile.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:07 pm

"Thanks, you're family is wonderful." she smiled, following Heart outside. She was stopped by Winter, who was rambling off questions like a list. Up ahead, Heart's grandfather was pulling a chair out for her, and she responded to Winter's question as she walked.

"I don't know how long I will stay, of course I'll be your bestie! I um, met Heartspan a bit ago in Ponyville," she stated, unsure if Heart had told his family of the journey to the forest, "and I like Hearr because he is wonderful, and no, we haven't fought. I'm sure you completely own him every time he's mean." she giggled a bit at the end, wondering what Heart looked like when he was mad.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Heartspan stood by his grandfather watching as belle spoke with winterdream. Winter gazed up at her with awe, his parents wore their best smiles, and As he watched belle his grandfather put a hoof on heartspan's. The old man spoke very quietly.

" She is fine mare, Heart." he said kindly but sadly " She reminds me of your grandmother back when we were your age."

" Winter , leave that sweet angel alone and come sit at the table." Hearts father said

Winter moaned in agony " paaapaaa...we was just being friends..." she complained as she sulked over to the table.

" that's enough, Winter." jewel said in a kind but stern voice " She's your brothers guest not yours."

heartspan could not help but grin. Belle was such a great addition , she made what was normally a tedious visit into something amazing. he looked at his father and could see the pride he had and his mother watched belle as if she were fine crystal. he felt in that moment truly blessed.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Belle had to suppress a laugh as Winter sulked away.

She walked swiftly to the chair and sat in a fluid motion. She stared in wonder at the delicious looking food, but held back, waiting for the others to take their seat. She blushed a bit, beaming brightly.

She glanced at Heartspan, her wonderful Heartspan. He was the reason she would ever return to Ponyville, or Canterlot, or anywhere. He was her everything, and she didn't want to think about what it would mean to lose him.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:50 pm

once they were all seated Jewel looked over at belle with a small smile and then at each pony in return before saying a small prayer.

" Dear Luna thank you for these blessing of good food, and good company....May the gifts you have given to us return to you in their due course." she said sweetly

With that the meal began. Everypony helping themselves to the tasty dishes. Heartspan ate heartily and found many of his favorites had been prepared.

" Honey, did you know belle is writer?" jewel said as she served some potatoes.

" No i most certainly did not." Moon said as he took a sip of his wine. " Writing is a venerable profession to be sure. have you had anything published yet?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:08 pm

Belle, luckily had waited for Jewel to finish and then began serving herself the amazing looking foods. Unfortunately, she had just shoveled a spoonful of food into her mouth when Moon asked her.

She finished chewing quickly and replied with "No, I just write for fun, I don't think any of my works are good enough for publishing."

Belle blushed a bit and smiled, taking a small bite of food this time.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:27 pm

" Well, i can't speak toward the quality of your work, but if you have a mind to be published i can always look around for a publisher for you." Moon replied casually before shoveling some food in his mouth.

jewel looked at belle as she very daintily ate a piece of bread " I don't mind saying that you are a most charming mare, miss belle."

Heartspan put a hoof on belle's thigh as they ate giving her a tender squeeze. Even though belle was nervous as he saw it she seemed to be enjoying herself and heartspan felt himself much more at ease. She was the very first pony he had ever brought home. he had kept his work mates and school chums well clear of his personal life.

Seeing her here now as a part of his family seemed to be perfect. they got along so well, and he wondered if they would ever fight. he hoped not or that if they did it would not turn out poorly. He could not stand to lose belle she was his other half. fate it seemed was on their side and he prayed silently to luna that it stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Belle grinned, shivering a bit at Heart's supportive squeeze.

"Thank you Moon, that would be very kind, though, none of my books are really finished yet. They still need...something. I'm not sure what. And, thank you Jewel. You are too." she added quietly, thinking it sound cheesy to say so.

She glanced at Heartspan gratefully, her eyes loving and soft. She beamed and shook her head lightly, clearing it.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Moon smiled " Any time, just let me or the boy know." moon said as he ate.

Jewel blushed an even deeper crimson and daintily ate her meal. From there the meal turned to the standard conversation in Heartspan's home. They talked about the projected finances for the end of the quart, and on new sales lines, and on the possibility of acquiring a mine. Soon enough the meal had ended. jewel took winter in to do homework mentioning she would have dessert sent out to them. The older stallions took their leave, departing for an after dinner smoke in the study.

Once everyone had left Heartspan turned to belle very seriously.

" Was it too much, or too fast?" he asked " was it fun?"

Though he found a sudden nervous tension building he could not help but smile thinking how his questions were reminiscent of Winterdream.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Belle laughed lightly, "It was fun, don't worry. And the food was amazing." she beamed brightly and rolled her eyes at Heart's childishness, giggling.

"Your family is lovely. Now, how about a tour?" she asked with a light laugh. She was anxious to see the rest of the gigantic house, if it could even be classified as so. What she was most intrigued in seeing, was Heartspan's bedroom. She could only imagine how that looked, and was curious about seeing it.

(not in a weird way. lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next