My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
piefan

piefan

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 12:18 pm

The autumn leaves were already starting to fall as Green Cream strolled through the woods, her curly mane falling in front of her face to partially obscure her vision. Although the sun was beginning to set by now, she planned on staying for some time - her eyesight was good enough to see in the night, if the moon was visible.

((Shush, I know it's not actually fall most places, but let's imagine it is, for a moment.))
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 2:09 pm

Lexa was sitting under a tree, looking at the sky when a pony she didnt know came towards her.
She wanted to be nice and say hello.
"Well hi there madam! Are you always here?"
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:25 am

Jack made a habit of hiking through white tail and thought why stop now. On his route however he heard ponies talking and decided to check it out.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:22 am

Green's ears perked as she spotted a mare walking towards her, her white coat standing out against the oranges and browns of the woods. "Not usually," she replied, adjusting her headband to properly hold back her mane. "I live in Ponyville, near the marketplace." Although she quite liked the place, especially in spring, she loved her own town just as much.

Behind the newcomer, she spotted another pony approaching. A stallion. She waved in greeting, giving a cheerful "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 11:31 am

"I live in Ponyville too!" She sayed "But Im pretty new, I arrived a few weeks ago."
Lexa extended a hoof "My name is Lexa, nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Jackaboy

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:13 pm

Jack stepped into view. " Hello... guess wasn't expecting to meet any pony else on this hike."
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:57 pm

Grinning at both ponies, Green shook Lexa's hoof before offering hers to the stallion. "My name's Green Cream, though most call me Cream." She could understand the expectation of not meeting anyone - unless for the Running of the Leaves, not many bothered to just hang around.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 3:48 pm

Lexa shook Jacks hoof too "So.. How are you guys? Anything new lately?"
Back to top Go down
Eevee

Eevee

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 4:37 pm

Flutter Shot wandered into the Whitetail Forest, seeing as how Starflower said it was beautiful around the fall. She was surprise to see the beauty was more than Canterlot in the snow. Amazing, she thought to herself as she trotted on forward. The sunset was going to happen soon, and she wanted to see it from the best spot in the beautiful wood. She trotted around some more.

(when I say "wood" I'm using the British term for woods, and forest. just in case y'all didn't know.)
Back to top Go down
http://ecstaticeeveearts.deviantart.com/
piefan

piefan

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:27 am

"Nothing interesting's been happening, actually." Green shrugged, mentally going over the past few days' events. She sold stuff, she bought stuff, she took a couple walks around Ponyville. Nothing significant enough to talk about. Somewhere in the near distance, she heard hoofsteps.

((Sorry, was in vacation at Malaysia!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering
Page 1 of 1