My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
shinigami3

shinigami3

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:04 pm

Heartspan followed along cheerfully.
" yes, lets get popcorn and something to drink. " he replied sweetly.

He didn't mind paying for things nor being payed for so his mood was good and he was very much looking forward to the movie.

" Do you like zompony movies?" he asked casually " they are my favorites"

His grin was ear to ear as he waited in line at the concession counter with belle.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:11 pm

"Yes a medium popcorn and two large sodas please." Belle said to the attendant. She turned to Heartspan, "I actually haven't seem a zompony movie in a while." Belle giggled, smiling. Th attendant brought the popcorn and two empty cups. Belle levitated hers to the soda machine and filled it with Dr. Pony, while putting butter on the popcorn.

"Why do you like it?" she asked, eating a piece of the popcorn.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:37 pm

heart span smiled in glee.
" I love the whole concept of a zompony apocalypse!" he declared enthusiatically. " I am completely prepared for such a cruel twist of a world. It is exciting to think of having to survive such bizzar and cruel settings. To think you must step up as a true hero or villain even to make it another few hours. Of course i would be a hero and would save a few ponies. "

He laughed a little to himself.

" concequently they are my favorite movies." he concluded proudly if a little lamely.

Heartspan leviated his cup filling it with a mix of every soda flavor. he smiled at his beloved.

" So, would you be a survivor? or a zompony?" he asked jokingly

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:46 pm

"Wow. The more ya know." Belle laughed, "And I think I'd probably be a survivor." She grinned, tugging Heart into the theater. She took a seat in the middle of the back row. The lights dimmed and Belle giggled a bit, leaning back in her chair.

"This is gonna be good."
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:18 pm

Once they were seated heart leaned back making himself comfortable as the trailers began to roll. He rested a hoof on belle's leg as he smiled at her little giggle.
" for sure this will be good." he commented in a low voice.

his eyes shown with excitement as the movie began to play. he took another quick side glance at his beloved. Of course she would be a survivor, she was too adorable to become one of the 'trotters' and also she was quite dangerous in a fight as he had well seen. He nodded absently to himself once, yes he was luck to have this sweet and dangerous fiancee.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:02 pm

Belle grinned. She settled down, ready to enjoy a good movie. Silently, she offered the box of popcorn to Heart, and at the same time tucking her mane behind her ear. Still smiling, she rested her head on his shoulder.

The beginning of the movie came on, and Belle's attention was glued to the screen. A couple was walking through town, talking and laughing. Suddenly, the mare started to scream and point at something off screen. The camera panned to where she pointed, and a horde of zomponies began shuffling towards her. Belle smirked, rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Heartspan watched the with rapt attention as the zmponies emerged wandering toward the screaming mare. he had to admit screaming was probably not the smartest thing the mare could have done. His eyes sparkled as he watched with due enthusiasm.

" I would have used some magic i think." he whispered to belle.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:07 pm

"Same here, maybe a fireball blast." she laughed under her breath, "I had better expectations for this movie. It's not as good as I thought it would be, oh well." she whispered. She watched as the horde devoured the couple.

"Wow, great special effects." she scoffed as blood squirted up from the stallion's body.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:23 pm

heartspan could not help but laugh quietly at her remarks. The movie was terrible and low budget but that was precisely what made it so awesome. He watched the huge spray of blood from the stallion thinking perhaps they would be scarier if they had used magic to make the special effects.

" Don't they have unicorns that specialize in special effects these days?" he asked quietly " haha my lil sis can make much scarier effects and she doesn't even know magic yet."

he leaned over and kissed belle's cheek sweetly. taking a casual glance about saw the theater fairly empty. it was no wonder considering but for heart he was enjoying everymoment of it including the aweful effects and campy acting.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:55 pm

Belle smiled at his comment and his kiss, and she touched her cheek lightly, a blush spreading across her cheeks. "Well, maybe your sister will go into special effects for a career." she laughed, noting the nearly empty theater.

"I think they probably meant to make the effects not-so-good." Belle said, tilting her head curiously at the screen. One zompony had just lunged at the camera, breaking the 4th wall of movies. Belle laughed lightly at that, "This is a silly movie."
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:44 pm

heartspan laughed a little at this destruction of the fourth wall.
" yeah it is silly." he replied happily " Silly and awesome...although i think some of the movies coolness comes from my amazing movie companion."
he took a drink ate some popcorn and watched as a zomfilly ate its first brains.
" who knew zomponies cames back to life because they needed to find love. " he said with a laugh. " or that they sparkled so much in the moonlight. Somehow i think winter will make a poor special effects wizard, she likes sparkles and things."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:32 am

(by the way, when I say fourth wall, I mean they go out of the "camera", as in, they 'break the fourth wall' calla made it up)

Belle giggled, "well, most fillies like sparkles." she pointed out, taking a sip of her soda. She laughed as a group of zomponies started shuffling towards a pony. "Hm, now what's going to happen? Will this be a hero or another victim?" she pondered. Her question was soon answered as the living mare took out a weapon and began slashing and hacking at the zomponies.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:21 pm

( ah cool :D)
" hahaha this pony doing all the killing is just a victim, you can tell. They have too much skill at zompony slaying. " heartspan commented teasingly " they will no doubt die in that last scene."

He looked over at belle with a small smile.
" you know, you are simply amazing." he commented. " my most favorite pony to be sure. i suppose that is why i am stealing you from everyone else via marriage."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:27 pm

Belle blushed slightly, "It isn't stealing if it is what you are given." Belle commented, taking a piece of popcorn.

On screen, the mare with the weapon was still killing multiple zomponies.

"You sure this is a victim?" she asked with a laugh, "I say hero."

the mare finished off the last of the zomponies, and with a grin she said "Well that's done and done." More ponies came rushing out of buildings, falling on their knees and thanking the mare.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Heartspan watched the scene unfold on the movie.

" Ah, you are right on the first point i suppose. " he said sweetly and as he watched the scene unfold on the screen he smiled " and it seems you may be correct on the second point as well. "

He took a drink of his soda.

" After this would you like to go out into the hills for a bit?" he asked " i find evening in the mountains quite nice. I used to do a fair bit of hiking like that after i got a bit stronger back when i was much younger. It is a habit that sticks with me i guess."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 7:47 pm

"The hills sound nice, I don't think I've been hiking since I was small." Belle smiled. "I used to go out all the time.." she trailed off, her mind elsewhere at the moment.

She didn't pay attention for the rest of the movie. Nothing really happened anyways, the zomponies almost killed everypony but they were all miraculously saved by some unknown miracle.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:53 pm

Heartspan watched with keen interest as the movie played to it's conclusion. once complete he smiled at belle offering a hoof as he stood up
" Well, shall we sweets?" he asked sweetly.
He noted her absent minded look and wondered what was on her mind. Remebering his last encounter with this look he ventured a question.
" What's on your mind belle?" he asked in a voice sure to gather her attention. He wore an easy smile but was very curious.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:17 pm

"Hm?" Belle asked absently. Suddenly, she snapped back to reality, "Oh nothing. Just thinking about old times." she giggled, "Where to now?" she wondered more to herself then Heartspan. She walked slowly out of the theater, and then out of the building.

Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Heartspan trotted up next to her. His distracted miss he thought to himself. He was a little concverned about her old times considering her level of distraction and her often times odd behavior.
" well i know some nice places but they are a bit of a walk. I am pretty sure it won't be a problem for you though." he said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:23 pm

"Ah walk. Yes, I think that's what I need." she smiled, nuzzling Heartspan. "Sorry, I was just thinking of when I used to go to the hills out behind my house-" with my father she finished in her mind, not wanting to bring up Saleem again.

He used to be such a kind stallion, and Belle wanted to know what had made him a drunk. But, of course, that was something she'd probably never know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9