My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:31 am

(I know right! Oops, had some spelling mistakes, damn phone!)

Belle stopped screaming, and turned to Heartspan, burying her face in his shoulder and sobbing. Saleem looked like he was about to comfort her, but decided that was a bad idea. Belle cried, sobs racking her body causing her to shake violently. She didn't even care everypony in the bar was watching them closely, she didn't even notice.

Saleem sat back in his chair, he looked on the verge of laughter. Belle glared strongly at him through her tears.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:45 pm

Heart held onto belle while she sobbed and glared at her father. In his time with belle he had felt a wide range of emotions he was not used to. here as he looked at her father, who seemed on the verge of laughter in drunkeness he felt a sort of anger he had not experienced before.
He didn't know why the man would laugh, maybe it was unexpressed joy to see his daughter, maybe it was something more sinister. Heart couldn't tell and he didn't care. He had no idea there past but he knew one thing for sure he had never seen this side of belle.

" You are a waste of life Saleem. " he said without thinking " It is no wonder you were kicked from your home. "

he knew one or both of them would grow angry and he was sure to have no end to his problems in the near future but by all that is Lunar and beautiful this man had it coming. he was infact no man as far as heart was concerned.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:01 pm

At this, Saleem did laugh. Loudly. And obnoxiously.

"Waste of life? As if I haven't been called that before." he chuckled.

Belle sniffed, wiping away the last of the tears.

"Saleem. don't bother coming home. Mom may have already kicked you out, but if you do come back, you will regret it." she said sternly.

"Come on." she said to Heartspan, turning and walking angrily out of the pub.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Heartspan turned to follow belle but he paused for a moment.

" I feel sorry for you a little Saleem. She loved you enough to come find you even though she knew that it was a waste of her time. Not that a thing like that would matter to someone like you. You gave up a lot of good things Saleem. I have been to your home and i am marrying one of your children. It is a shame that you did not turn out to be as amazing as your family. I firmly hope i do not end up in this same boat as you are now, it would fill my heart with undying shame. " he said fairly loudly

he wanted to be sure the stallion heard him without doubt, but he wondered why Luna provided him always with such reckless ways. He kept his guard up as he trotted to catch up to belle.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Saleem merely laughed again, as if he didn't care. Which he probably didn't.

As Belle left the pub, she didn't check behind her to make sure Heart was still behind her. She just kept going and going, as if she hadn't decided where to go. She just continued on, no intent at all, just, walking.

Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Once back in the street heart did his best to promptly forget the last few moments of his life. However, he did not immediately see belle. he saw a lot of ponies but not belle. It was no surprise, she had faced down something heart rending. He would have followed after her but he had no idea where she might go.

He heaved a sigh and began the arduous task of searching for belle in a part of the city he did not frequent. At least she stood out in a crowd he thought to himself. But after a long time of looking and not finding her had to take a seat. He found the first cafe he could and sat at the out door tables.

he ordered a drink imagining her leaving the city entirely. For sure he knew that belle was capable of it. he had grown used to that side of her. that was belle, a pony completely free of constraints. he was thirsty and tired and he drank his orange juice and just didn't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Belle sighed, tsking at herself. How could you be so stupid? Why did you think it was a good idea to go looking for him? Mother was right. she scolded herself. As she walked, she realized she had turned up at the train station.

She tilted her head, wondering if her body had subconsciously brought her here. Absently, she boarded a train, completely forgetting about the love of her life. Somehow, he had slipped her mind, even though he was basically all she thought about.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Heartspan sat drinking his juice when he suddenly felt very very sad. His heart twisted with such intensity that he felt like his breath had been stripped from him. It took only a moment but when it passed he felt empty inside. He rose slowly and placed a few bits on the table.

He began the walk to the train station. No matter where he looked every pony seemed to be a dull grey in his eyes. once at the train station he purchased a ticket to Canterlot. he would need to apologize to his parents for disappearing so suddenly. As he stood he watched a train as it was readying to depart. through the window he saw Belle standing as she had on the way to manehattan.

He smiled though he knew she would not see it. He didn't think he would see her again. She had chosen to be free but it didn't make him love her any less. he wanted to run to her and take her up in his arms but if she had run this far it was clear that was not her desire. he would not through the equation out of balance for his own sake. he sighed sadly wondering what Luna's plan would be for them both but at this moment mostly he was worried about himself. being abandoned did not sit well with him even if he understood.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Belle stood absentmindedly, not even holding onto the pole she stood beside. A pony bumped into her as the train began moving, and picking up speed. She nearly fell, but held her ground.

She gasped suddenly, remembering something important.

"Heartspan." she whispered. A few pony's heads turned slightly, but Belle ignored them. She pushed her way up to the door, but found it locked. She screamed in frustration, looking out the window.

An idea popped into her mind, and she bucked the window, shattering the glass. She leapt out of the broken window, ignoring the screeching of the ponies left behind. She landed on the ground lightly, casting a light landing spell. She looked around her, she was surrounded by mountains. Wow, the train went by quickly.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:41 pm

( you will laugh i originally posted this in a totally dif rp lol)

Heart watched her train pull away from the station. His heart breaking a little with each chug of the engine. he didn't know why he was so sad and why it seemed like he had lost her they had been separated before and he thought he had faith in their destiny but watching now it seemed somehow different. Perhaps he had taken a wrong turn on Luna's path.

he suddenly collapsed on the ground his tears filling to overflowing.
" Oh luna!" he moaned " I am too weak...I don't know what to do!"
Ponies looked at him like he was insane. Glaring and muttering but he could care less. he lay there for a moment face buried on the concrete of the station floor.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:13 am

(Wow! good job! *le sarcastic clap clap clap* lol)

Belle blinked tears away, wind pushing sand into her eyes. She stood in the blazing sun, her stance ready to run. Only she didn't, she just stood there, unmoving. Tears leaked from her eyes and violent sobs racked her body.

"Heartspan!" she called, though she knew he wouldn't hear. "Heartspan." she said again, softer this time.

Her knees buckled, and she nearly fell, but she kept herself up. Shaking her head, she began running in the opposite direction of the train. She galloped by the tracks, following them closely.

"I'm coming Heartspan!"

Hours passed, and she arrived at the train station again, cheeks stained with tears. Ponies looked at her as if she were crazy-she probably was. She searched the station, finding nothing of course.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:28 am

he had been kicked out of the train station hours ago, but at least they had refunded his bits. He didn't hold it against them, he had broken down without meaning to. He just was lost, and so he had sat by the side of the road for the whole day. he didn't care what people thought. he just waited. Then as evening wore on he rose taking a final look at the crowds in the station.
He saw the train station's security heading toward somepony making a scene. he smiled ironically thinking of his own encounter, but as he caused a glimpse of who it was his heart froze for just a second.
he ran toward her heart beating. he rudely shoved ponies out of his way.
" belle! Belle!" he shouted at the top of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:39 am

"Belle! Belle!" screeched a voice Belle knew well. Her ears perked up and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Heartspan!" she gasped, ignoring the security guards. She pushed them away and ran to Heart.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! I just, sorta, lost my mind." she sighed, embracing him tightly. She squeezed her eyes shut, not wanting to open them to find this was all a dream.

Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 1:08 am

Heartspan held belle tightly for a long time.

" Belle, i'm sorry....." he said his voice heavy with sadness. " I thought you left for good...I failed you."

he held her as if the world depended on it as if he would stop living were he to let go.

" I love you with my whole heart...I promise i will be better...just ...love me please...Forever" his words poured out carrying his weakness with them.

For all that he trusted in Luna's path and believed in the love he shared with belle, he was at heart a weak pony. He had worries and fears even if he hid them deep inside, and now he had faced one of them and found he had been lacking. It tore his heart apart knowing he had failed her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 12:42 pm

"You didn't fail me. I failed you, I don't know why I ran off." Belle said, shocked. 

"I love you. Heartspan I love you, and don't you ever forget it." 

She needed Heartspan to know this, if he didn't, he would never trust her. She needed him to trust her. Belle held him tighter, not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:43 pm

heartspan held her tight. her words filling the empty portion of his spirit. He pulled back a little and looked her in the eye.

" I will not forget it i promise." he said as a small smile returned to his face. " I am glad i have you. you are my comfort for certain. I will not let you go again."

he held her tight for a moment longer as his sorrow was gradually replaced first with relief then with a very deep satisfaction and happiness.

" I hope you are ok. I know it has been a pretty overwhelming journey." he asked sincerely concerned for her emotional wellbeing.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Belle sniffed, wiping a tear away. "Yeh, I'm fine." she said, her voice cracking a bit, "Um, we should find somewhere to stay for the night. I'm sure we'd be welcome at my mother's home, but I dunno if that would be best right now..." she trailed off a bit, a nervous smile playing on her lips. 

She pulled away, glancing about the station, "Er, perhaps we should move..." she suggested, trying to ignore the stares she was getting.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:03 pm

heartspan smiled as he took in the crowd.
" well i have plenty of bits on me let's get a nice room." he replied warmly
he turned to her with a grin and rubbed a hoof across her cheek.
" You really are my dream you know, and it will be fun just the two of us i think." he said sweetly. " i suppose you should lead the way though. "
He could not help but to smile belle was his sweet for certain and he was glad she had returned.
(sorry was short :D see i do them too lol. )))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Belle blushed and looked down at the ground. "Right then, I know this lovely little inn!" she said suddenly, grabbing Heart's hoof and dashing off. She pushed her way through the station and quickly ran through the turn-styles. She pursed her lips-trying to remember where it was. 

"This way!" she laughed, pulling Heart along to the right. She rushed between the people with energy bursting at the seams. She beamed brightly and stopped in front of a quaint building. "Here we are!" she smiled and opened the door.

"Room for two." she asked the attendant politely. He nodded and absently gave her the room key.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:38 pm

heartspan followed eagerly. her enthusiasm melting his earlier mood, replacing it with a sort of excitement. He enjoyed belle's eagerness. Then too he looked forward to finally some time alone. all of these important family visits had eaten away at his nerves and so it was nice to think they would be able to relax together for a time without anything hanging over their shoulders.
" So, what do you feel like doing tonight since it is just us." he asked as they headed up to their room. " We have had an interesting day or so. I am up for anything as long as we have some fun. er...I don't come to manehattan enough to know what entertainments they have."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:51 pm

"Um, well, I dunno." Belle replied nervously. She bit her lip, "Well, it's a bit late, but we could go see a movie..." she suggest. 

There was a movie theater just down the street from the inn, and it usually had pretty good films playing. Belle wasn't sure if Heart would like to go, as the night was coming upon them. But then again, she could be wrong. Heartspan did like the night-at least, that was what it seemed like.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:58 pm

heart nodded thoughtfully
" Yeah that does sound good and i haven't been to one in a long time." he replied warmly. " maybe after we can get something to eat and maybe go out for drinks. "
He blushed a little at the thought.
" Well, i don't go drink often but it seems a good idea considering how adventurous our last two days have been."
He smiled and suddenly wrapped his arms around her enthusiatically.
" belle, you are amazing my sweet one. " he said sweetly as he held her. " Hmmm...i suppose we ought to get going. I will just have to save my sweet kisses till after the movie so we arent late."
He laughed at his stupid joke and wore a broad and silly grin.
" Such is the curse of the theater i guess." he joked though he knew it was more silly than funny.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:05 pm

Belle giggled, kissing Heart on the cheek. "Well, let's go then." she said, smiling and taking his hoof. She strolled down towards the theater, and when they arrived, she looked at the list of things playing.

"Hm, perhaps that one?" she asked, pointing to the one called 'The Beach.' In all honesty, Belle didn't really have a specific taste for movies. She watched really anything, from romantic comedy to horror. She'd watch it. "You choose, I don't really have a preference."
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:50 pm

Heartspan looked at the listing of movies. He thought and thought. he didn't really have a preference. He didn't watch many movies and he mostly went by his mood at the moment. He looked at belle's suggestion and then at some other movies.
" How about that one ." he said pointing to a movie titled ' Night of the trotting dead '
He was a fan of the zompony apocalypse and could not help but to desire to see this remake of a classic.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:56 pm

"Ooh! Perfect." Belle grinned, waltzing up to the ticket box. "Two tickets to Night of the Trotting Dead please." The ticket-mare yawned before hoofing her the tickets. In turn, Belle gave 15 bits. "Hm, popcorn?" she asked Heart.

Honestly, Belle didn't get why stallion paid for everything. Why with the formality? Mares are getting more rights now, so we can pay without it being weird, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: preparatory research and wandering around ( open)    preparatory research and wandering around ( open)  - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

preparatory research and wandering around ( open)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next