My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nova Star

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NovaStar

NovaStar

Nova Star Empty
PostSubject: Nova Star   Nova Star I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:26 am

Nova Star

Nova Star Hiresponys

Species: Unicorn
Mane: Messy, Cyan with purple accents
Tail: Short cut, Cyan with purple accents
Eyes: Purple
Body: Mint green with very pale stripes. Lean build, athletic.
Cutie Mark: A brain with a tied up scroll behind it.
Age (Baby,adult): Adult, 20

Personality: Nova Star is very adept at making new friends, however he does not enjoy very large gatherings unless accompanied by close friends. He is intelligently inclined, what some would refer to as a grammar nazi, and thoroughly enjoys conversations of scientific nature. He is afraid of being alone in large open places, though he normally applies a facade to apper otherwise. He will always have his messenger bag with him. It contains, according to him, "Anything you could ever need in any situation."

Likes: Learning, fruit, animals, the night sky, music, and reading

Dislikes: Bullies, hurtful people, and non-bendy straws, and large open spaces

History: Nova grew up on the outskirts of Ponyville. His parents were both unicorns. Their house contained a large collection of books, one that could rival the Ponyville Library. From a young age he constanly read, learning as much as he could. He soon found that he could learn and master anything rather quickly. What took others years, took him a couple of months. He realized that this was his special talent, learning. He continued learning as much as he could. He was the youngest pony in his university class, beings he skipped elementary, middle, and high school. After graduating, he returned to Ponyville, back to his parents house, where he continued his childhood and learning.

Example RP segment:
Nova was nervously trotting along the street, barely managing to subside his fear. It had been a long night of stargazing and he felt it was due time for a break. He was slowly making his way towards Sugarcube Corner when a unfamiliar sound hit his ears. It sounded as though it was a crying foal, but it could not be, at least not in Ponyville. He decided his hunger could wait, after all, there was a foal in need.
"Now now, what is wrong little guy?" The foal was to young to speak, but it was apparent that he had been abandoned, most likely by accident. Nova used his unicorn magic to wipe away the tears of the now calmed child. Nova looked around, but seen nopony looking for a foal.
"Come on, let us go see if we can find your parents." The two set off for Sugarcube Corner. As the two neared the pastry store Nova promised the young foal a treat. They entered the strore to see two ponies frantically asking the Cakes if they had seen their child. The foal, wide eyed, rushed to his parents.
"Our baby!"
"However could we repay you?"
"It was nothing really, nopony needs to be alone in the streets."
"Thank you sir, so very much." After the couple exited the store, Nova continued his day by purchasing one of his favorite snacks, an apple strudel.

Last edited by NovaStar on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carnelian Rose

Carnelian Rose

Nova Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova Star   Nova Star I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 3:45 pm

His pony looks liek this
Nova Star Hiresponys
Back to top Go down
NovaStar

NovaStar

Nova Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova Star   Nova Star I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:34 am

Thank you kindly Miss Rose.
Back to top Go down
NovaStar

NovaStar

Nova Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova Star   Nova Star I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:30 am

I may edit his personality and history a few times. I want him to be just as I imagine him.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

Nova Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova Star   Nova Star I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:29 pm

put your image into your application for you, feel free to pop into chat at the bottom of the main page if you have any questions or problems.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Nova Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova Star   Nova Star I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:23 pm

I'm curious why a pony that is so smart, has so many talents and hobbies, and apparently has a job-- is a blank flank. That names no sense and theres nothing to back it up.

Also, I assume by observatory you mean his home-- with a telescope-- right?
Back to top Go down
NovaStar

NovaStar

Nova Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova Star   Nova Star I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:06 am

He is a blank flank because, in a creative stump, I can think of nothing for an original cutie mark. As soon as I think of one, he will have it. And that is what I mean by observatory. Except it is not just a telescope out of a window. I was hoping to have an entire floor dedicated to the aforementioned observatory.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Nova Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova Star   Nova Star I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:47 am

Approved. Sorry for the delay. Editing and updating your post doesn't refresh it for us and we got caught up in a few things. Your good to go now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nova Star Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova Star   Nova Star I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nova Star
Page 1 of 1