My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nova Sharp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
An

Nova Sharp Empty
PostSubject: Nova Sharp   Nova Sharp I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Nova Sharp
Nova Sharp 2r2nas1
Species: Pegasus (Zebra Pegasus hybrid, kind of…)
Mane: Stripped black and a very light turquoise
Tail: Pony zebra tail, black with light turquoise streaks
Eyes: Golden Yellow
Body: Slategray with black stripes
Cutie Mark: a golden scope sign
Age (Baby,adult): Young adult
Personality: She has a keen mind, but she also has the tendencies to criticise, distrust or question everything. However, since she has a strong sense of justice and a kind heart, she'll often end up rationalising her pessimism to make it a lot less harsh, or simply apologize for it. She might go for sarcasms and bouts of complaining nearing hysteria when she is pushed too far, but she’s not a bad person and will end up making up for it. She may act grumpy around foals, but that is truly because she’s afraid she might traumatise them or something, truly not knowing how to be around them.

Likes: Being independent, assuming some duties, order, action, loyalty, logic, mysteries, speeding
Dislikes: People creeping into her personal space, plans that aren’t thought through, over bubbly ponies fooling around when she is not in the mood, injustice, irrationality
History: Nova Sharp was born of a Pegasus father and a Zebra mother after they met and fell in love in their own little world into the heart of Manehattan. She was raised with 3 older brothers and quickly became a bit of a boyish filly, playing in the streets with the neighbourhood kids but overall behaving well.
His father would often leave to attend pegasi duties and one day, while he let her follow him at work, Nova Sharp caught a glimpse at the Royal Guards. From this day, she started dreaming about joining them and dedicated herself for this. However, as a young mare Nova turned out to be pretty sturdy and skilled, but not enough to join the elite guard. She trained hard to find some other skills she could use to palliate the fact she wasn’t buff enough for the job and discovered her sharp shooter abilities (she has a very accurate aim when it comes to kicking objects at targets, in flight or on the ground). Although it wasn’t enough, and she was only offered guarding duties not interesting in her opinion.
A bit annoyed, she decided to leave Manehattan and do as she could to “help fight crime and misbehaviours” without the Guards, becoming a freelance Private Investigator. She even rented a little garden shack in Ponyville to make it into her P.I. agency.
However, since ponies are such nice creatures overall (and since the Mane 6 often take care of the problems in town ;P) he contracts often end up being tasks as simple as finding lost pets, lost keys or anything alike. She finds this exasperating but doesn’t lose hope she’ll one day come across a big action-packed case…

Pony maker version of her (yeah, a bit different from my drawing but anyway...:
Nova Sharp 110vgjk

Additionnal notes: english is not my first language, sorry if my grammar sucks or if I might be unclear at some point. It's not my first RP, but my first pony RP.
Also I joined right in the middle of my final weeks (yes, weekS) because I'm just a stoopid procrastinator: that means I shouldn't be here too often for the next 2 weeks... really I Shouldn't
Hope that's ok ^^
Back to top Go down
An

Nova Sharp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova Sharp   Nova Sharp I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Last edited by An on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

Nova Sharp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova Sharp   Nova Sharp I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:05 pm

its fine, ur not copying anything as far as i no
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Nova Sharp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova Sharp   Nova Sharp I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nova Sharp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova Sharp   Nova Sharp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nova Sharp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Nonstandard Races-
Jump to: