My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Star Charmer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Star Charmer Empty
PostSubject: Star Charmer   Star Charmer I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Star Charmer
Star Charmer Pony10
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Black with Pink streak (Natural: Brown)
Tail: Black (Natural: Brown
Eyes: Right: Yellow Left: Green
Body: LIght White/Grey
Cutie Mark: Needle and Thread
Age (Baby,adult):Adult, 19
Personality: He is kind, caring, very helpful. He feels most at home around friends other than that he is quite shy around new ponies
Likes: Cooking, Playing/Listening to music, and hanging out with his friends
Dislikes: Being in a rush, loud places, ponies being sad, having a deadline or due date for something, and bad music
History: As a child, Star would always help his grandmother knit things. He would spend alot of time with himself, not having very many friends would have free time to go where ever he would like. When he was 16 he moved to Canterlot to Study magic. At 19 he moved back to ponyville, after getting out of school to stay.

Example RP segment:A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Star was about to open his front door until he glanced at the floor and saw a letter.
"Wha?" He murrmerd as he levitated the note infront of him.
"To Star" was written on the fron of the envelope in very fancy crusive.
Star, supprised wondering who this could be from since nopony besides his friends really know him... And they would never send him a letter to get ahold of him.
Star quikley opend the envelope inside was a small pink note. "Your eyes shine like Stars at night, Your smile sends my heart a flight, If I wasnt at such a far, You would be mine, Star."
Star held the note close to his chest as he blushed and giggled. He began to hop on the tips of his hooves around the room with joy.

Last edited by ThatPonyStar on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Star Charmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Charmer   Star Charmer I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 11:13 pm

Approved! For your own convenience, you may want to omit his pursuit of the degree for now. As it is not specified in the show, we cannot be sure that degrees exist. Subsequently, your OC may never earn such degree. Otherwise, you're all set to begin roleplaying. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ThatPonyStar

ThatPonyStar

Star Charmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Charmer   Star Charmer I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:14 am

Thanks, and i will get right on that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Star Charmer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Charmer   Star Charmer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Charmer
Page 1 of 1