My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lexa and Winter take a trip!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny!

Jenny!

Lexa and Winter take a trip! Empty
PostSubject: Lexa and Winter take a trip!   Lexa and Winter take a trip! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 7:41 pm

Winter shook with excitement as she finished packing her bags. "Oh, I can't wait to get on the train." She said, locking her bag of valuables . "Do you know how hard it was to get first class tickets?" She said as she smiled at Lexa.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Lexa and Winter take a trip!   Lexa and Winter take a trip! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Lexa smiled at her “Im happy were going to Trottingham together“ she said as she packed her bag as well
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Lexa and Winter take a trip!   Lexa and Winter take a trip! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 7:55 pm

"Me too! I heard it's such a beautiful little town!" Winter smiled and pecked Lexa on the cheek, before heading out to the kitchen to grab snacks.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Lexa and Winter take a trip!   Lexa and Winter take a trip! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Lexa giggled and put some towels and other things in the bags “Make sure we take enough bits with us, love“ she said “Do we need anything else?“
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Lexa and Winter take a trip!   Lexa and Winter take a trip! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:07 pm

"I think I got everything we need. Also, here:" Winter dangles a sandwich bag containing saved bits, 100 approximately. "I guess it was a good idea to take some money out of our paychecks, huh." Winter giggled and placed the bag in her coat pocket.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Lexa and Winter take a trip!   Lexa and Winter take a trip! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:09 pm

Lexa giggled and kissed her cheek “Do you have everything baby?“
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Lexa and Winter take a trip!   Lexa and Winter take a trip! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:15 pm

"Yep!" She said. "And if wwe don't leave soon we'll have to unpack everything." Winter pointed at the clock, and started to pick up some bags.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Lexa and Winter take a trip!   Lexa and Winter take a trip! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:17 pm

“Okay lets go“ Lexa said grabbing some bags and heading outside
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Lexa and Winter take a trip!   Lexa and Winter take a trip! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:21 pm

"It's such a beautiful day out!" Winter said. She had become a lot less shy after meeting Lexa at that cafe, so long ago. She smiled at Lexa before tripping and falling on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Lexa and Winter take a trip!   Lexa and Winter take a trip! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:25 pm

“Whoa!“ Lexa fell to the ground with winter landing on top of her. She blushed a bit and looked at her
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Lexa and Winter take a trip!   Lexa and Winter take a trip! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:34 pm

"I'M SO SORRY!!" Winter said and tried to stand up. Oh Crap!! These- bags- are so- heavy-! She thought as she tried to get off of Lexa.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Lexa and Winter take a trip!   Lexa and Winter take a trip! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:36 pm

Lexa giggled a bit, getting up “Its fine, darling“ “lets go to the train station“
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Lexa and Winter take a trip!   Lexa and Winter take a trip! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Winter blushed and held a hoof to one side of her face, blocking out the onlookers across the street. The train whistle blew from the platform. Winter looked at Lexa with an expression of horror. "We better run! They're about to leave!!!"
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

PostSubject: Re: Lexa and Winter take a trip!   Lexa and Winter take a trip! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 8:53 pm

“Oh, yes“ She said as she grabbed het hoof and ran to the train
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lexa and Winter take a trip!   Lexa and Winter take a trip! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lexa and Winter take a trip!
Page 1 of 1