My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter arrives

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Soaring Splash had decided to visit Ponyville,because winter was coming,and she needed to be prepared.Even at this time of year,it was cold at the Beach! When she landed on the ground,she folded her wings in and trotted towards the Marketplace of Ponyville.Soaring Splash stopped and looked up to see some weather ponies preparing the clouds.The snow must be coming soon... she thought as she rushed towards the Marketplace.
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:23 pm

Indigo quickly trots through the square. He had delayed this as long as he could, but he needed a new coat now. He looked around quickly for a stallion's clothing store. His fur and temperature tolerances were no longer enough to keep the chill at bay.

Find a store. Find a store. Find a store.

That was the only thought going through his mind. And nothing was going to stop him from finding one.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Unfortunately, Film Reel was in such a deep thought that he runs into Indigo. They both fall into the snow. "Oh god, I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" He said worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Icarus was browsing stores, Since this year was the first year he had ponies to buy gifts for, with Hearth Warming eve Approaching. "W-What would e-everypony l-like...?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:10 pm

Indigo stays upright and pushes through the wayward colt like a stuffy Manehattanite. If he wasn't busy he'd want to kick this colt's teeth in, but he needed a coat before the snow fell.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:18 pm

"God I am such a idiot!!!" He yelled to himself...OUT LOUD." Why didn't I pay attention? That guy probably hates me now!!! The whole town will probably hate me know. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGUUUUUUUU!!!!!" He then proceeded to bang his hoof into his head repeadetly.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Indigo stops to look at the freaking out pony. He's been lucky up to this point, he hasn't had a breakdown in months. Now to quietly slip away... Indigo quickly resumed his quest to find a coat store. His mane looked a bit more frazzled than normal, he hated getting sidetracked for any reason while his mind was set on something.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:28 am

Soaring Splash looked at the ponies who had just banged into each other,and then continued trotting towards the Marketplace .Then,all of a sudden,Soaring felt some light snowflakes fall on her.
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:07 pm

At first Indigo didn't feel the snowflakes, his great poofy and tangled mane absorbed them all thus far. Then he felt one touch the tip of his nose.

Oh fan *yay*ing tastic...

He managed to get himself going at a gallop toward the markets, nearly bumping into the alicorn. He maneuvers around and sees something...

Perfect, a shopper.

He gallops toward the window shopping pony.

"Hey, you wouldn't know where a stallion's clothes store is, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Reel also started to feel the snow. The snow calmed him down. He just decided to lay there for a while until it starts to snow hand.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:39 pm

"H-Huh?" Icarus turned to Indigo. "L-Like the one i-in front o-of us?" he answered, waving to the display of Fancy coats.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Indigo looks from him to the shop displays.

"Oh... Right then. But they look so expensive... Maybe they have something cheaper...? Oh to Everfree with it, I'm going in, thank you."

Indigo quickly walks into the store, eager to get someplace with a fire.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Icarus waved to the curious pony, then went along with his Shopping, Thinking of gifts. 'I think Shala would probably want alcohol... But that doesn't make for a good gift... No Clue what to get Intel... Or Night...' He thought to himself, looking at the stores.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:32 pm

After calming down, He saw a pony with a red screwdriver. Well, lets try to make a new friend...Hopefully? He said to himself. He walked over to the pony."Hello"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:38 pm

Icarus blinked, pulled from his thoughts. "O-Oh, H-Hey... I-I'm k-kinda b-busy..." He said, smiling weakly.

[NOTE: Icarus doesn't carry his Screwdriver around. The person who drew this as a gift added that in. ^^;]
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 7:56 pm

"Oh? Sorry I disturbed you. I'll just leave you alone now." He said sadly. He knew it. The guy pony with the poofy girly hair had told that other pony. Now he will never make any friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winter arrives Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter arrives   Winter arrives I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter arrives
Page 1 of 1