My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Peppermint Winter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Peppermint Winter Empty
PostSubject: Peppermint Winter   Peppermint Winter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:06 am

Peppermint Winter
Peppermint Winter Peppermintwinter

Species: Earth Pony

Mane: Red with white streaks, slightly wavy and generally messy and untamed. There is almost always a green ribbon threaded through it, tied with a bow.

Tail: Red with white streaks, slightly wavy and generally messy and untamed.

Eyes: A bright, light green, often glinting with mischief.

Body: Snowy white.

Cutie Mark: A candy cane tied with a green bow. It symbolises her love of Heart's Warming and bringing joy.

Age (Baby,adult): Filly

Personality: Happy go lucky, Peppermint is very cheeky and impish. She loves playing pranks on other ponies, and loves seeing them smile. You can normally find her setting up her latest creation, or near a prank to see who is the unfortunate victim. However, she knows when to stop and when enough is just enough. Her speed and agility can help her get out of sticky situations, as it helps her get into places where most ponies wouldn’t even think to look. Pepper doesn’t really mind other ponies, but she would prefer to be around friends. She's a really curious little filly, and when she isn't busy pranking others loves to read and learn about the world around her.

Likes: Happiness, somepony who sees the bright side of life, optimism, ponies who understand her, ponies that are willing to have a good time, messing around and pranking ponies, insects and animals, having fun, red and green, and Heart's Warming Day.

Dislikes: Mean ponies, annoying people, ponies who don’t understand why she pranks people, ponies that don’t tolerate things, really really loud music, being distracted when she’s trying to focus and scary things.

History:
As a filly, little Peppermint Winter loved the snow, Heart's Warming Day, and joy. She was always fascinated by the idea of a pony who lived at the North Pole, bringing presents to the fillies and colts of the land. She always wanted to be part of the Heart's Warming festivities, and to spend such a happy day with friends. But her family never had the time to do so, as they were always on the move – they were part of a travelling pony circus. Pepper was on of the best acrobats, swinging to and fro as she dazzled the crowd. But she still longed, every day, for a proper home where she could spend the Heart's Warming with friends and family.
One day her wish was granted. Her mother, who was the only animal tamer they had, broke both her wings in a terrible accident. A Pegasus who couldn’t fly was useless, so they left on Heart's Warming Day. As they walked out of the fairground, little Peppermint saw all the happiness, all the smiles, and knew then that this year would be the year. The year she got to spend her first Heart's Warming. They spent the day wrapping presents and sharing laughs, eating lollies and telling stories. That night, they decided to decorate the tree. Her whole family was messing around with the lights and tinsel, laughing as they wrapped themselves up in it. Eventually, the only thing to put on there was the Star. Peppermint Winter got her father to lift her up, up, up to the very top where she gently placed the star onto glittering tree, and that was when she got her cutie mark.
Eventually, her mothers wing healed. They wanted to go back to the circus, but Pepper didn't. She was adamant about staying. and, with no choice, her parents left her on her own in Ponyville, where they knew she would get by just fine on her own.

5. A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.
Peppermint Winter was just passing through Manehatten when she heard some voices echoing out from a dark alleyway. Glancing in as she walked past, she spotted a foal bullying a small, defenceless filly.
“BLANK FLANK, BLANK FLANK, BLANKY BLANKY BLANK FLANK!” he sneered, and the words made Pepper’s blood boil. She wanted to just walk right up to him and yell in his face, but that would make her no better than the bully himself. Determined to get him back in a way she knew how, she glanced around to see what was near her. Spotting a bucket by the nearby apple stall, she had an idea, and, grabbing some string from her saddle bag, got to work.
After a while she was finished. Standing back smugly to admire her work, she brushed off her hooves before glancing around. Quite a crowd had formed. Looking back up to her contraption – a bucket filled with just some harmless cold water with a string tied to it that was in turn slung over a branch– she tested the string one last time before whistling loudly in the colt’s direction.
“OI! You there! Stop bullying that filly!” she called over, knowing the reaction she would get.
As anticipated, the said foal got terribly upset, and stormed out, determined to give Pepper a piece of his mind… and right under the waiting bucket. With a flourish, Pepper pulled the string hard, tipping the bucket down and subsequently making the water inside spill all over the stunned colt underneath. As he wiped his sopping hair out of his eyes, everyone around burst out laughing, and, before long, the colt found himself laughing along too. After all, it was pretty funny.
[Acceptance]

Last edited by MiniKirby123 on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Peppermint Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peppermint Winter   Peppermint Winter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:07 am

the mlp equivalent of Christmas is Heart's Warming Day if I'm not mistaken, but a minor detail in my opinion. the app as a whole seems like something you'd see in a holiday movie. but, again, minor detail.

Nonetheless, I'd say this app is Approved.

Happy Roleplaying. I can't wait to see what kind of pranks she'll pull :)
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Peppermint Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peppermint Winter   Peppermint Winter I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:30 am

Alrighty! I had no idea there was actually an MLP equivalent of Christmas.. Must've skipped that episode. But I edited it all the same.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peppermint Winter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peppermint Winter   Peppermint Winter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peppermint Winter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Earth Ponies-
Jump to: