My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Winter Breeze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny!

Jenny!

Winter Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Winter Breeze   Winter Breeze I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:05 am

Winter Breeze
Winter Breeze Wwggmf

Race: Pegasus
Mane:Very Light Blue
Tails:Very Light Blue
Eyes:Teal
Body:White and skinny considering she is a teen
Cutie Mark:Silver Bells
Personality: Winter Breeze has a huge heart filled with care for other ponies and kindness and happiness. She loves painting and spending time with her family and friends. She also ,loves Happy things and winter. She has lots of care.
Likes: Winter, cold weather, joy, happiness, her family and friends, and Ponyville
Dislikes: sadness, anger, yelling, over dramatic fashion, and startling things
History: Winter Breeze grew up with her mother and father in the small and peaceful village of Ponyville. Her life was perfect, she  loved that of what she did, she was happy, and kind. She would spend entire lazy afternoons outside playing or stargazing. When winter grew nearer, it started to snow. Pretty soon, it snowed harder. One evening, a terrible snowstorm rolled in sending ponies running around everywhere. Thunder and lightning cracked in the sky Winter saw a few sad homeless ponies in some boxes, and she snuck out her house; into the storm; and handed the poor ponies some extra thick blankets. Later that evening, She noticed she had finally got her cutie mark! And if it weren't for her kind heart, she would have never gotten it.
Example RP Segment: One beautiful school day, Winter walked up to her locker and out fell a note. It read: Meet Me at the lunchroom on table 9 at 3rd period. -A Friend So Winter made her way through the cafeteria and got to table 9. Her good friend was sitting there and she said: "Hey, Clark! What's up?" and Clark said: "Um.. Hey!... I was uh... To tell you the truth, I've had a crush on you since 8th grade, and I wanted to go out with you."
He blushed madly and so did Winter. "I...I...I.."
But then: "It was silly, nevermind. Sorry." Winter awkwardly ate and went about her day.

[Acceptance]

Last edited by Aurora on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Winter Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Breeze   Winter Breeze I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:46 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Winter Breeze
Page 1 of 1