My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lexa Coldwind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delix

Delix

Lexa Coldwind Empty
PostSubject: Lexa Coldwind   Lexa Coldwind I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:44 am

Lexa Coldwind
Lexa Coldwind 63ef12cee7

Species:: Pegasus
Mane: long, Light Blue and White
Tail: spiky, same colours ^
Eyes: Cyan
Body: Light green/blue
Accessories: blue hoof rings
Cutie mark: a snowflake
Personality:
Lexa is one of the quieter ones but she is still pretty energetic. She is a really good friend and very reliable. She hates being rude and senseless violence, but if someone would start a fight with her, she would fight back. She loves reading so she has tons of books. She likes flying around outside on cold days, she also loves making new friends.
She likes mares (but she always tries to hide it).
She often hangs out on big snowy mountains. She doesnt like being
alone, so she always tries to make lots of friends. She always was a bit nerdy, she knows nearly everything about history. (if someone asks her something about that topic, she just cant stop talking)
She loves writing stories, And she likes classical music.

Likes:Cold days, reading, writing, music, snow, flying,, being nice
Dislikes:Sun, being rude, parties, being loud, being sad, being not accepted

History:
Lexa was born in Cloudsdale, as a filly she quickly learned how to fly and she was pretty good, her parents were very proud of her. One day she tried to fly in the winter using the ice. Her dad showed her how to pick up speed while taking off using a frozen pond.
She tried to slide on it as fast as she could before taking off, so she picked up more speed before flying and it worked! She quickly noticed she is a faster flyer in cold air, so she got her cutie mark, a snowflake.
but when she was about 8 years old her parents moved to a small village near Canterlot. It was a big change to her, a new school and new friends.
On her first day at school, she didnt really talk to anyone, until she got introduced to her new class, where she first met her best Friend.

The other ponys often laughed at Lexa because she was the only pegasus in her class, but her friend was always there for her. They really became the best friends.

Years later her friend began to change.. she wanted to be alone and didnt talk to anyone.
Lexa was worried.. when she went to her house to talk about her problems .. she was gone.
Her parents told Lexa , she just packed her bags in the morning and ran away..
Lexa decided to pack her bags and find her. So she ran away too. Leaving a letter to her parents. Lexa was traveling from one village to another hoping to find her one day. later she bought a house in Ponyville where she lives until now.

Example RP segment
A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

"Why dont ya go bully someone your size!" "bullying little fillys just show that you are weak"

"Ooh now im scared! Whatcha gonna do? Youre just a weak mare nothing else."

"Oh im just What?"
Lexa kicked the bullys leg, he fell to the ground.

"Im just a weak mare huh?" "Now go bother someone else before i change my mind!"

The bully ran away

Lexa walled over to the filly "Are you alright?"

"Y-yes i think im fine.. thank you."

"You have to watch out for those guys .. this isnt the most peacefull place"

[Acceptance]

Last edited by Delix on Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:59 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Lexa Coldwind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexa Coldwind   Lexa Coldwind I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 12:24 pm

I know you're not done but I was just looking over this and the history is so sweet, awww :3
Back to top Go down
http://mewsdistantrealm.forumotion.com
Delix

Delix

Lexa Coldwind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexa Coldwind   Lexa Coldwind I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 6:30 pm

Thank you ^^ im done for now .. but i still have the feeling i should add something
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Lexa Coldwind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexa Coldwind   Lexa Coldwind I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 7:04 pm

Okay. The only problem I see is, it's a little improbable that Lexa was able to fly through a strong snowstorm when she was just a filly, even if she knew how to use the wind. Filly pegasi aren't physically that strong because they're still young. Just fix that and you should be good.
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Lexa Coldwind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexa Coldwind   Lexa Coldwind I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:54 pm

Just fixed it.. i hope this story works ^^
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Lexa Coldwind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexa Coldwind   Lexa Coldwind I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:04 am

Way better! I don't see any more major issues. There are a couple spelling issues and the fact that the beginning quotation marks in your dialogue are on the bottom, but you have an excuse for that...Anyway, you are approved!
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Lexa Coldwind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexa Coldwind   Lexa Coldwind I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 12:07 am

Yay! Thanks

Well thats because i wrote the story first with a writing program it does this automaticly
Back to top Go down
Delix

Delix

Lexa Coldwind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexa Coldwind   Lexa Coldwind I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Updated image (I love that mane style)
Back to top Go down
Lou

Lou

Lexa Coldwind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexa Coldwind   Lexa Coldwind I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lexa Coldwind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexa Coldwind   Lexa Coldwind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lexa Coldwind
Page 1 of 1