My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny

Go down 
+2
Rez
Callilian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:40 pm

"Why did this happen?" the filly asked. "Come back, Kid!"

She limped through the doorway, but not before crashing into the frame and causing more blood to pour from her face.

"Please! Come back!"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Metero walks into a dungeon seeing a pony in chains and two others one bleeding. He analyzes the situation. He then fires a ray locking the attacking pony to the ground. (Iris.) "You two go to the young one." He said after hearing kid yelling.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:10 pm

"Hehehehe" the black mare laughed, still invisible. A flash of blue flashed past the newcomer. She spoke with a high pitched voice, "Oh Calim, this one looks delicious!" she cackled, dashing about the room, chains clinking. The sound resonated throughout the room.

"C-Calla?" the blue stallion asked shakily, "Wh-who's there? A-are you here to help? Please, help me" he took a weak step forward, the wheel around his neck causing him to lose balance. He crashed to the floor in front of Meteor, his empty eyes bleeding.

(Friend, Iris is already dead!)
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Nikki ran into something small and warm. She squeaked as the wheel wrenched on her neck, and she fell over.

"Kid! Kid! No! Stay! Don't leave again!"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Kid's ears perked as he heard two other voices enter the room.

"Hello...?Is that who I think it is...?...don't hurt us again...not like Brawny...not like Calla...not like Meteor..." Kid cried as he began looking around.

"Nikki...are you there...?Don't leave me...I don't want this...I want to go home...I wish I had a home..." Kid sobbed as he began following the sound of Nikki's voice, still crying his tears of blood. "Where are you....?...can you tell me...?...don't stop talking...are you dead...?...am I alone once more...?...Please tell me i'm not..."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Nikki felt with her hooves, finally bumping back into the smaller foal.

"Hush, now. It's alright. We're okay," she said, more blood gushing from her wounds. "At least, sort...of."

She collapsed, picking herself back up and hugging Kid awkwardly.

"Who...did...this?" she asked. "I'm so...cold..."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:22 pm

((I'm bringing in another for Tya and Calim))

There was another suitor, hiding in the depths of the dungeon, but she was so quiet that none knew she was there. What cause did she have to speak? She hated those who had done this to her, but she also respected their ability to catch her. She hated hate, too.

Erika stood, stock-still, watching the bloody commotion from the outside. She just stood. Once, her stare could freeze a pony like Medusa. Now, it haunted their dreams forever. It was never-ending.

She listened carefully. She felt with her magic. She created an image of heat imprints, and saw two similar ponies, suitors as well, talking to each other and calling for somepony named Calla.

"Come, my...twins," she said slowly, her tone monotonous.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Tya's ears perked up, and she turned to look where the voice came from. She waved to Calim, of course, he didn't see her. But he heard the voice as well. Tya searched with empty eyes, and Calim weakly stood. Tya ran to help her brother, revealing herself to everypony in the room.

Some of her blue mane was torn out, and there were scars all over her body-most caused by herself. She grinned, showing her rotten teeth. Calim shook, and he swayed. Tya held him steady, still looking for the source of sound. Calim searched too, but to no avail. He began walked towards where the voice came from, and Tya tried to hold him back.

If she had eyes, she'd be rolling them right now. The blue stallion walked dutifully towards Erika, but Tya stayed put. She turned to the fallen unicorn. "Oh Caalla!" she sang, trotting to the mare. She grinned sadistically and leaned down, her mouth open and baring her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:38 pm

Erika felt one walk towards her. Target practice. She felt for her dagger, which rested, still, on the outside of her right hoof.

"Come a little closer, my friend," she whispered. "We're going to have so much fun."

~~~

Calla stirred, but did not wake from her drifting ways. It would take somepony special to revive her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:43 pm

"Calim, get back here." Tya ordered before biting Calla. Calim stopped, and turned back to Tya. He walked slowly, limping from some wounds. Tya bit into Calla's leg, and ripped off a piece of flesh. She chewed it up and swallowed, laughing all the while.

Calim approached her, and she lunged at her brother. "What did I tell you?" she cackled, jabbing him in the neck. He stopped moving, already knowing what came next. He laid still, leaving his neck open. Tya bent down and took a bite from him as well.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:48 pm

((DAFUQ))

Calla woke with a start, kicking both Brawny and Tya as hard as possible. She screamed when she saw her leg, healing it quickly, but her magic sputtered out at the end, leaving a nasty bite-mark in its place.

"FAUST!!!" she cried, getting up quickly and running into the two, knocking them off their feet.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 8:53 pm

(Er, Calla, Tya is the cannibal.)

Tya screamed, her limbs flailing. She felt herself hit something, and smirked. "She's finally awake now! Finally" she laughed, standing up. Calim lay on the ground, bleeding. Tya cackled oddly, and stared into Calla's eyes with her empty sockets. "Sorry precious, did my bite wake you up?" she asked, lunging at Calla. The wheel around her neck hit Calla, completely by accident of course. Calim stood shakily, and leaned against the wall. "Help me please." he begged.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:00 pm

((No sh*t))

Calla let out a whosh of air as she was rammed into, falling but quickly getting to her feet.

"Nikki!" she screamed. "Where are you?!"

She only had eyes for her daughter. She needed to see her. To make her safe again.

~~~~

Erika narrowed her eye sockets as the pony turned away and screamed.

"Help you?" she asked, grinning. "If you say so..."

With a sudden movement, she hurled her dagger into his side. Though she was aiming for his head, she was blind, but she still hit her target. Good enough.

~~~~

Nikki turned away from Kid as her name resonated through the hallway.

"Is that you, Mommy?'' she asked again, staring at nothing.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Calim screamed as the dagger pierced his side, falling to the floor. Tya barely flinched at her brother's fall. She still stood before Calla, hungry for revenge (and a bit of flesh too). Instead of rushing to his aid, she merely glanced at the suitor responsible. Seeing nothing, of course. She sniffed, "Food." she said, her mouth watering blood.

Calim struggled to stand, and he pulled the knife from his side. "I'll get you for that!" he shouted angrily, throwing the knife at the unicorn. He knew it hit her, as he heard its puncture.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Erika glanced at the knife sticking in her hoof. Pain was nothing, now. She was slightly impressed with his retaliation, so she pulled off her bow and aimed by sound and heat.

There he was, standing as a red blob, and she shot.

The arrow hit flesh and bone.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:26 pm

"Faust!" Calim called as he fell to the floor, "What the buck was that for you bitch?" he snarled, snapping the arrow. "We're both suitors, why fight? What did we do to you? It was all Calla and Brawny." he shook his head, blood pouring from his chest.

Tya barely batted an eye. She stood over Calla, licking her lips. "Tasty tasty you are." she commented, bending over to take another bite.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Calla kicked the mare in the snout, her survival instinct kicking (pun intended) back in.

"Stay away from me!" she screeched. "Nikki!!!"

~~~

Erika stared blankly at the stallion.

"I don't care. Really. I don't. I just need my target practice, if I want to be in good enough shape that I can still hit stuff. Blindness is a gift, silly. It sharpens the other senses. Fills one with purpose. Mine is to train myself to be as good as I was. I don't care who did this to me. I don't feel anything."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:36 pm

"Idiot." Calim whispered with his last breath.

Tya pressed a hoof to her snout, "Owe. That hurt." she snarled, baring her teeth. She kicked Calla in the head, and placed a hoof on her neck to keep her still. She bent down and took a bite out of her other hoof, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:41 pm

"Oh, my friend," Erika called. "Come out. You'll like what I have planned."

She rubbed her hoofs together as she envisioned horrifying scenarios with whoever showed up.

((Putting Calla on hold until Brawny shows up again))
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:44 pm

"...Brawny...Lilly...Meteor...I think..." Kid sighed as he hugged his friend back, he smiled and felt a smidgen of true happiness in what felt like an eternity. This happiness didn't last when he heard the other ponies. His happiness quickly switched into fear when he heard the laughing, biting and eating of another pony.

Turning around and leaving Nikki, Kid trotted over to the noise, getting in between Tya and Calim, Erika and Calla and Brawny.

"Please...no...do not hurt...too much pain...too much death...don't like pain...don't like death..." Kid moaned as he lied down between Calla and Brawny and their attackers. "They might...undo this...don't hurt...don't kill...don't want to stay like this...want to be normal...want to be free...want to leave this place...forever..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:00 pm

Tya looked up at the small child. "Oh what do we have here? A youngin?" she laughed, licking her lips again. "I've never tasted a child! I bet it's delicious!" she cackled, tackling the small foal.

She held his hooves out, and leaned down to bite his shoulder. She chewed the flesh slowly, savoring the taste. "Hm, not bad." she commented.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Kid took this chance, he couldn't remember his past, but his body remembered the movements of it. Swiftly pulling his hoof out of the mouth of the mare chewing on it, he quickly gave her a quick uppercut and spun around to give her a nice buck in the teeth. The moves didn't carry much weight, nor inflicted much pain. However they were enough to give a nice stun.

"...How'd that taste...do me...and everypony here a favour...choke on your own blood...and die."

Kid then stopped and stayed in the way of everypony.

"...also...don't be a moron...i'm like you...I can't see...I feel pain...I blame these jerks...however they're the ones who can undo it...or...at least they are the ones who can see...so that more or less dubs them the ones to undo it..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:08 pm

Tya took a step back, stunned by the kid's strength. "You're pathetic. They'll never save us. They're too selfish for that." she sneered, turning in their general direction-momentarily aware of her surroundings.

She snarled, and blood dripped from her wounds. The red liquid filled her eye sockets, creating a potential horror scene.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:11 pm

"If you kill them...then we can't torture them...and force them to save us..." Kid said knowingly as he continued "looking" at the mare. "Besides...you can kill them...eat them..whatever...after we are normal..."

Kid was fibbing hardcore. He knew that they wouldn't have to torture Calla or Brawny to get them to save everypony. He also knew that he wouldn't let this mare kill or eat them even after being returned to normal.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:19 pm

"Who cares little one? It's not like they're going to." she laughed, picking up the foal and chucking him across the room

"Now stay quiet would you? I'm in the middle of something." she staggered up to the other foal in the room, a little filly. She kneeled down next to her, "And what might your name me?" she asked. She was so close to Nikki, the filly could smell her rotten breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next