My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A BRAWNY DEMAND!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

A BRAWNY DEMAND! Empty
PostSubject: A BRAWNY DEMAND!   A BRAWNY DEMAND! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Okay, so, I've been told on several occasions that there will be another Game Night. Those are probably dead and gone by now, but I really want one. It's a fun little break from here where we could let loose and stuff. And I could get murdered by everypony.

If it effects this at all, I get out of school this Friday. So I will always be open. List any games below that would be good and whether or not you'd participate

Gracias,
Brawny bucking Hooves
Brawnina Hooves
Brandon Hoover (Humanized name)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

A BRAWNY DEMAND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A BRAWNY DEMAND!   A BRAWNY DEMAND! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:27 pm

I get my gaming computer back on thursday, so Friday and later works for me.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

A BRAWNY DEMAND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A BRAWNY DEMAND!   A BRAWNY DEMAND! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:13 pm

There's also something I forgot to mention. There is a strong possibility that, if requested enough by participants and viewers if it's streamed, that I will show you all my beautiful vocal chords and serenade you all with a lovely tune. Simply put, I will sing if there's a majority vote.

There is a slim chance I will sing a requested song though, sadly. Since I prefer to stick to songs that I've known for quite a while. My specialty is slow songs. But most of them have a little Metal twist to them. Such as "The Unforgiven" or "So Far Away." The chances of me singing a requested song is slim, but not impossible. Just warn me ahead of time so I could learn it.

I know a lot of you have demanded that I sing, and I will most likely do it when everypony is listening, so nobody is left out. Invest in earplugs, my friends. You will be in for one hell of a show!

(P.S. The only person on this entire forum to hear me sing is Kid. Don't be jealous. He suffered)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A BRAWNY DEMAND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A BRAWNY DEMAND!   A BRAWNY DEMAND! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A BRAWNY DEMAND!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Non RP/Discussion :: Comments and Suggestions-
Jump to: