My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny

Go down 
+2
Rez
Callilian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Brawny Hooves looked at the other mare. The unicorn. She seemed like she could help them out a bit. At this point, Brawny would take any help he could get. Even from one of the things that kept trying to kill him. He stepped a little closer to her.

"Maybe you could help us help you, then. We all know what the elements are. Magic, Loyalty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, and Honesty. We can already use magic on you, but it seems wee need another element to, I guess, boost it so we can save you guys. But we have no idea which one it could be. Would either of you know? Or at least have an idea?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:28 pm

"W-well, I would say magic for me, I'm a scientist. But if that's already there, then, for me, I'd say either Generosity or Kindness." she said confidently, "And for the other mare, I'd probably say Honesty. Definitely not Kindness or Loyalty."

May scoffed, "I honestly couldn't care less. Just fix me already."
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:34 pm

Brawny Hooves looked over to his wife. He still didn't know how exactly to fix this sort of thing. Maybe now that Calla knew what elements to use, she would have a better chance at healing them. The dark mare was a total grumpy pants. He turned his head and glared over at her.

"Could you chill the buck out? We're working on it. Get some patience, for Faust's sake."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:33 am

"Patience is for the week. Is it so wrong for me to be upset over my sister's death?" May shot back at Brawny angrily, "Is it wrong for me to be angry that my sister turned me into a monster? Is it?" She smirked, leaning up against a wall to wait.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:29 am

"Was your sister a suitor?" Calla asked in a sudden burst. This was the key to curing her. She needed to make the mare let go of her hatred for a dead pony. "Did she attack you? How did she kill you?"

Meanwhile, unnoticed, little Nikki, scared out of her wits, closed her eyes and skittered backwards, bumping into hard chains and a leg.

"Oh, Faust, I'm sorry, miss!" she squeaked in terror, looking up at the larger unicorn suitor in fear. "I didn't mean it, I swear on Ponyville!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:42 am

"It's alright little one." Star said sweetly with what she hoped was a friendly smile. "I won't hurt you. Don't be afraid."

"Yes my sister was a suitor. I stabbed her in the stomach, but before she died that bitch used her magic to move the wheel from her neck to mine and the chains as well, and used my knife to take my eyes out. She's dead now, but that doesn't stop me from hating her." May growled, her teeth clenched.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:00 am

Calla thought for a moment.

"That means she turned back into a pony, right? So she died as herself. Maybe she knew you would find a way to revert to your normal state, but she was dying already. So, why did you kill her in the first place, instead of helping her heal?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:46 am

"Because she was a suitor, if I hadn't killed her, she would have killed me. It's not like I wanted to, but I know she wouldn't have thought of that. She has a mental disease, no emotions. Therefore, she didn't care either way. And, she didn't die as herself. She still had no eyes." May explained lazily.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:12 pm

"Are you sure?" Calla asked, coaxing the truth out of her, "because I heard that the curse can be passed on, freeing the spirit if they can do it correctly. I think she was selfish to do so, but at least she died as a pony."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:49 pm

"I'm not an idiot." May snapped, "Even if she did die, she wasn't exactly herself. She seemed...more emotionless then usual." May sighed.

"Even then, it seemed as though she didn't care at all."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:32 pm

"Did she say anything to you?" Calla pressed, hoping to scratch the surface a little deeper. "Anything at all?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:40 pm

"She said 'May, you were loved, even by me, the emotionless...' you know, right after she gouged my eyes out." May rolled her eyes, "Loved me, as if." she scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:37 pm

Click. Click. Click. Stumble. Click. Click. Click. Stumble. This same pattern for what seemed like an eternity. It was her left hind-leg. Or, more precisely, her hoof. She had two chains, both nailed to the bottom of that hoof. The nail and the chains nearest to the hoof had been flattened, due to her walking on it for so long. But all of her hooves had nails at the bottom of them, just not chains. Her tail was like a rat's, clean of fur, stained with dried blood. So long. So long, and the pain wouldn't stop. She wanted her mom. She wanted Daddy. Where were they? They said... they said they wouldn't leave her... and then they go dancing in the house while she was at school! Even more, the house was on fire! THEY KNEW SHE LOVED FIRE.

The filly put her left hindleg down hard, sending up a shiver of pain that only fueled her anger towards her parents. Anyone other than them, it was fine... maybe... perhaps... One of the chains wrapped tightly around her leg, the other dragging on the ground. Her large ears were tattered and her horn had been chopped off, replaced with a metal stake, which dripped with scarlet that streamed down her forehead. A heavy wheel burdened her neck, spikes digging into her throat, as well as hundreds of deep cuts all over her body, a large X across her flanks. Tears of blood poured from her non-existent eyes. Why why WHY did they do this. She was so sad, so angry, so scared. But all of her emotions were masked by pain. She sneezed, sending off a rain of golden sparks from her nostrils as smoke curled up from her nose and mouth. The smoke never stopped. It made her throat hurt, made it so raspy... "Moooommmmy. Daaaaaadddy. Where are you? Where's the fire? Where's the fire?"

Click. Click. Click. Stumble. Click. Click. Click. Stumble...

(OOC: If you don't want me in this thread or I'm not allowed, I can just delete this post. I hope I don't cause you any inconvienance.)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:50 pm

((No probs))

Calla heard yet another suitor approaching through the halls.

"Faust, how many of them are there?" she asked quietly, backing into Brawny. "And we have to try to save them all..."

The easy way out would be to kill them all, but it wasn't the right thing to do. She had to save them. She had to do it.
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Though she was blind, the former filly, now monster, could clearly hear a mare's voice. It was the only mare's voice she had heard in so long... It HAD to be Mommy, it HAD to be. "Moooooommmmmy!!! Mooommmy, where aaarrre yoooouu?" She sang, holding out the words and switching between sad and insane tones. "Is Daddy with yoooouu?" She was getting closer.

The chain clinked on the ground, dragging her way to the noise of the ponies. She sneezed again, sending out an even larger wave of sparks. She was close, they would probably be able to see them. If they had eyes, that is. Did they? They probably did. It wasn't fair... they promised her, they promised her so many things, but then they take away her eyes... Her horn... She wanted to cry, cry so badly, but no tears would come, only blood. She missed them. She hated them. She wanted them.

"Mooooommmy! I can smeeelll yoooouuu.... Mommmmy! Mooommmmy! Where's the fire? Where's the fire?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:26 pm

So sorry to disappoint, but I think this one's fading out. Thanks for joining, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6