My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny

Go down 
+2
Rez
Callilian
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny Empty
PostSubject: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 6:56 pm

"Welcome, ponies! You are now listening to the sound of my disembodied voice. It will serve no purpose to look for me, for this is a voice from the past. I bid you welcome to my cabinet of perturbation! It is my study of the Equestrian psyche; specifically yours. There are a few parts to this study, and it is up to you, not only to pass, but to figure out which elements are important. Please go on. Move into the next chamber. Just remember: they can all be saved. There is always a way." ~Amnesia: Justine

Notes:

The suitors are blind, meaning they can't see you, but they can hear you. This test is specifically for Brawny and Calla as a couple, so the suitors will go after them first, but if there are other ponies, they are also targets.

The suitors can hear very well, especially the cannibalistic one, so make sure to stay quiet.

The way to win this game is to find a way to use certain ways of persuasion and emotion to bring the suitors back to sanity. Only then can their vision and wounds be healed by magic, and can they be saved.

The suitors' goal is to kill the ponies, unless they themselves have been turned back into ponies.

If wanted, a pony may be turned into a suitor by another suitor by ways of torture and/or blinding.

Good luck!

No posting order due to the chaos.

You are in a dungeon of sorts. Calla, Brawny, and the other ponies (if there are any) are locked in a dungeon with no memory of their relationships with the suitors or anything of their past lives but their love for each other.

Last edited by Calla Lily on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:42 pm

Meteor a pony was looking around to hopefully find a suitor and change them back. "Well at least my blade and crossbow skill will keep me protected." He thought to himself. "That voice was at least specific with the info"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Calla woke up with a start. She was lying in a cell, and... who was that?

"Hello?" she called. "Ugg..."

How had she gotten there? What? What was going on? The unicorn wracked her brain, but she couldn't remember anything. She started panicking, looking around until she saw the unconscious pony beside her. Memories flooded her mind, but nothing involved anypony else but him. She knew her name. Calla. She knew his name. Brawny.

"Welcome! You are now listening...."

Oh, dear.

"Hello?" she asked hesitantly, looking at the third pony in the room.

She turned back to the green stallion and gently kissed him on the lips.

"Wake up, Brawny," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:35 pm

Brawny Hooves woke up to a gentle kiss and a dark dungeon. Was this a trap, or a rather eccentric night? From the looks of it, it was closer to the first one. All he knew at the moment was he was stuck in said dungeon with a familiar mare and some other pony, and his name. He recognized the mare almost instantly.

"Calla? Where the buck are we? How did we even get in here? And how the buck do we get out?"

Brawny listened to what sounded like an announcement as to why they were here. The voice was pre-recorded? They must have tried this more than once, then. And he thought he was special... He got up and looked back at Calla. All he really knew was he loved the heck out of her. After that, he remembered nothing.

"Well, guess we gotta go to the next chamber. Come on, Calla. Don't want us to be in here any longer than we have to."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Calla nodded as the message finished and the door creaked open. Beyond it, it was pitch black, and she gulped before igniting her horn and tentatively walking out of the room, Brawny beside her.

A moan sounded from further in. She squeaked and jumped back, losing the light momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:48 pm

Iris's ears perked up as she heard a voice and a creaking door. "Is that you, Calla, Brawny?" she snarled, "Get over here. I'll rip you limb from limb!" she sneered, lifting a chained hoof. She began walking towards the sound, and the metal around her hooves clinked together.

"Get over here." she shouted angrily, cracking her knuckles. She silently wished she could see, but that damned Calla had blinded her. That damned Brawny and ruined her precious wings. She lifted a broken wing, the thought of it bringing out more rage. She let out a furious scream. Everywhere hurt, but all she could think about was revenge. Revenge on Calla. Revenge on Brawny.

Last edited by butterfly on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Calla suppressed a scream and skittered backwards, dragging Brawny with her as she retried her light. It threw beams into every corner of the room, and she buried her face in Brawny's mane as she saw the pony.

She was mutilated, a wheel around her neck and chains lodged in her legs. Blood seeped from her black eye sockets, and her mouth hung open, yelling at the unicorn. She knew her name. Oh, Faust.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Brawny Hooves walked next to Calla into the next chamber. He had no idea what awaited him, and frankly, he wished he didn't. This place was hell enough as is. To see what was waiting for him throughout the rest of the place...

Brawny heard a voice call out his and Calla's names. Then it threatened to rip them apart. It sounded like it specifically wanted to harm Calla. He looked further in and saw where the voice was coming from. That was the scariest bucking thing he's seen in his entire life. In any situation, he would turn around and hoof it. Two things prevented him from doing that. One, he was with Calla, and she could be in danger. No way was he letting the mare he loved risk being torn apart. The second reason was he couldn't run away anyhow. The door they went through didn't even lead anywhere.

Calla was rather terrified of this figure. How couldn't she be? That thing was disgusting! She was burying her face in his mane. He was going to protect her anyway. He stepped closer to the scary figure.

"If you're gonna hurt anypony, no way is it going to be Calla. Not while I'm still alive and kicking. You wanna hurt her? You gotta go through me. You nasty, freaky looking demon!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:11 pm

Iris laughed, as if this foolish stallion could harm her more than he already had. "Idiot!" she screeched, lashing out. She aimed to slash at the stallion, and knew the chains would hit him if her hoof didn't.

Calla. Calla had been her best friend. Why had she done this to her? What had Iris done to deserve this torture? Even her beloved cutie mark had been destroyed. Nothing. Iris did nothing. Yet still, Calla and her husband had stuck chains in her hooves and a wheel around her neck. And blinded her, leaving her face with nothing but an angry frown and empty eye sockets.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Calla shoved Brawny out of the way and took the full brunt of the attack, crying out when the chains stung across her flank. She pulled up a shield and winced as the blood ripped down her flank, and the protective barrier between herself and the monstrous mare would only last for a few more precious seconds.

Nopony would hurt Brawny. Not if she could help it.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:25 pm

"H-hello...? i-is somepony there...?" Kid said in a tone some would describe as sobbing, dragging himself where he heard voices of other ponies. "...B-brawny....?....C-calla...?....M-meteor...?"

Kid continued towards the sounds of the other ponies, thinking he must be getting closer to them. Hearing the screeches of another mare and her chains moving as well.

"I...i'm sorry...where are you...I can't find you...please....help me..." Kid moaned as he tried to find the others. Looking around with large empty eye sockets that have a mournful look to them. "....hello...?....i'm sorry....please don't hurt me....come out....Where am I...? where are you...?....are you there...?"

Kid began "staring" directly at Calla, Brawny and suitor Iris.

"What are you doing...? I can't see...come closer....please help me..."

Kid shambled towards the trio, his tiny and mournful looking body raw and savaged. Deep fresh looking wounds decorated his entire body, and especially large gash that showed the insides of him on his left side. His eye sockets looking like deep, black and mournful pits continuously leaked fresh blood. With his hooves chained tightly together, making loud clanking sounds as he trotted towards the voices.

"...help me...don't go...please....please don't go...help me...."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Brawny Hooves was ready to take a gash to his body from this violent beast for Calla, but he was shoved out of the way by her. He was confused. Why would she take the hit for him? He was more than willing to take the pain for her.

Brawny looked at Calla's wound. This ignited a volcano inside of him. Nopony hurts his mare. He was ready to go into blind fury and destroy the thing that hurt her. Then he thought of something. The voice said to use certain elements to get through each chamber. And that everypony can be helped. Obviously, violence wouldn't be the answer to that. Although he would be more than happy to use it.

Brawny got up on his four hooves, and tried negotiating with the thing that was attacking them. "This probably won't end well, but... Wanna talk about this? Did we do something to you?"

After he said this, he heard another voice call out. It sounded like a foal, and it sounded very sad and lonely. He looked and saw what appeared to be a smaller version of what the first thing was. It looked even worse. It was a foal with deep cuts and bleeding eye holes! He wanted to run over and help him out, but he had to deal with the crazy hurting Calla first. Besides, that foal could be a huge trap...
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:40 pm

"Talk about it, he says. Did we do something, he says." Iris mumbled, cackling. "Oh I see Calla, you made yourself forget, didn't you. This is a test for you, isn't it." she laughed. She heard the foal call out, and she felt liquid run down her cheek. Not a tear no, blood. just great, more blood

She moved towards the foals voice, recalling his name. "Kid, it's okay." she said, drawing him close to her. She was prevented from pulling him completely next to her by the wheel around his neck. "Hush now. It's alright." she said, her voice turning soft as it always did with foals-especially ones that were tortured along with her. She bent down to look him in the eye. Or rather, so far that she would be if they had eyes. Sighing, she stood and turned back to the two. "You don't deserve to know, even though it's your own fault. Though, I guess I don't even need to tell you. You should be able to tell, just by looking at me!" she screamed, fury blazing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:51 pm

"...Who are you...? Where am I...? Is that my name...? Please don't hurt me..." Kid said as he was drawn close to the other in an embrace that he didn't know what to do about. "...Can you tell me who you are...?....Can you tell me where I am....? I've forgotten how to see; i've forgotten if I can....Am I hurting?....am I sad...?...I've forgotten how to tell...i've forgotten if I can...

Kid moved again towards the voices of Brawny and Calla. Not fully knowing what he was doing. He began feeling liquid coming from his eyes. Tears, tears of blood.

"Why did you do this...?....What did I do....?....I am sorry...Please don't hurt me again...You won't let them hurt me...? Do you even care...? What will happen...? Why did this happen....? are you going to kill me...? Please don't kill me..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Iris shook her head. The pain of torture and forced Kid to lose his memory, what a shame. "Well, if you don't remember, it's alright. But don't go near them. Stay away from them."

She took a deep breath, and turned back to Brawny and Calla. "You." she sneered, pointing at them with a bloody hoof, "you are going to die." she screeched as she leaped at them, trying to strike them with well aimed punches and kicks. "Even if you run," she began with a scratchy voice, "I'll find you again."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:12 pm

"Please," Calla pleaded, the shield fizzling out. "I don't even know you. I don't know how I got in here, and all I want to do is get out. I'm sure you feel the same way. We can get out. We can get a doctor. I promise."

As she spoke, she cast a healing spell, trying to restore the mare's vision, but something was blocking her from touching the mare's horrifying skin.

"Please. Just don't hurt us," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:24 pm

"Don't even know me huh? Your best friend? Or should I say ex best friend now? I think it's safe to assume that." she ran for Brawny this time, aiming a right hook at his face. At the moment, she was glad for the chains in her hoof, they were a great weapon.

"It's too late for a doctor you imbecile. Oh, I won't die, you made sure I wouldn't, but I can't be healed, you made sure of that too. You're quite thorough, when you have your memory." she cackled, whipping around to face Calla. Her eyes started to bleed more, the red liquid seeping down her face, and fresh blood spurted from the chain wounds. She barely winced.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:28 pm

Calla threw a shield in front of Brawny, causing the mare to bounce off of the wall and onto the hard floor.

"I don't," she said, tears flowing. "I-I don't know what happened. Just, whatever you do, don't hurt him. If you don't know, I-"

Memories. A hospital bed. Wide blue eyes. Laughter. A purple cape.

"-I have a filly. Please, if you have to, spare a filly from losing both parents."

She sobbed, dropping the shield. "I don't know what I did, but if I did do as you say... I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:34 pm

"Bit late for apologies don'tcha think?" Iris's eyes narrowed, ignoring the pain of the wall, "Do you think I care about your filly? My ex goddaughter? I don't. You took away all feeling, Calla. And if you think I'm going to spare your husband, I won't. He did just as much as you. I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF." she screeched, pouncing at Calla and hooking her hooves around her neck.

She squeezed as hard as she could, trying to block the flow of oxygen. She growled and attempted to fly so she could kick, but failed. She fell to the ground, whimpering. She coughed and blood fell from her mouth. Even as she laid on the ground, she didn't lose her fury. Her mouth stayed in a frown and her empty eyes stayed glaring at nothing. Blood fell from her open wounds and she bit her lip to hold back a scream.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:41 pm

Calla sputtered and fell back. So compassion wasn't the element needed here. There must be something else...

A little foal stood, staring at nothing. Her heart broke as she watched the little thing, speaking slowly. He looked worse than the mare. With effort, she tried to pry the wheel off his neck with a bit of magic, but she was just so tired...

The wheel snapped back into place as the mare collapsed. She didn't notice the amount of blood she had lost, but she realized she was lying in a puddle of the liquid.

"I'm sorry!" she cried, looking at the foal. "I didn't mean it! If I did, then I'm a sick, sadistic, perverted mare, and I deserve to die now!"

The tears poured from her eyes as she looked up at Brawny.

"I love you," she said, "but you and Nikki don't deserve me if this is who I am..."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:45 pm

"Whats going on...? Is somepony hurting...? Why are you fighting...? Please don't hurt them... Please don't hurt me...What did they do...? I only remember pain..." Kid moaned as he felt a whip from the chains on Iris whip him across the face. "I'm sorry! Don't hurt me! Do I deserve it...? What did I do...? Why do you all hate me...? Is this how I die...? Am I in hell...?"

Kid began bleeding from the whip Iris gave him by accident, staggering around he bumped into something...somepony...Brawny. He looked up at the stallion with his large, hollow, bloody eyes that kept leaking bloody tears onto himself and onto him.

"I'm sorry...don't hurt me....sorry...did I deserve this...please don't kill me...I don't want to die...Who are you...? Whats going to happen...? Am I evil...? Did I do something wrong...? I'm sorry...."

Kid felt a relief from the wheel on his throat, though only temporary as another jolt of excruciating pain phased through him once it was gone. He let out a horrifying, blood curtling, mournful scream of pain. The bloody tears starting to stream out faster and faster.

"...I'm sorry....i'm sorry...i'm sorry..."

Last edited by Kid on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:47 pm

Iris's eyes widened and she scrambled to her feet, "Kid I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you." she closed her eyes briefly before glancing to the crying mare.

Iris laughed. She swayed a bit, but walked forward towards the mare, "She admits. That makes it okay, doesn't it?" she chuckled, strutting unsteadily up to Calla. She bent over as she had with Kid, and wiped away Calla's tears, leaving a streak of blood on her cheek. "you poor poor thing. What made you do this then? Hm?" she asked, a hint of insanity leaking into her voice.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Brawny looked down at the colt. He felt terrible for him. He had no idea how he could do such a thing to another pony. He'd never hurt somepony that badly. He'd leave a few bruises and some cuts, but this pony was missing eyes! Who in the right mind could do that to another pony? Especially a foal. Brawny had even less reason to harm kid. He was a father himself. He had a filly, as Calla had reminded him. He brushed the colt's mane.

"I'm sorry, kid. If I did do something to hurt you, I apologize. I honestly can't remember a thing. Except my wife... MY WIFE!" Brawny looked over and saw Calla bleeding out and becoming terrified in her pool of blood. He sprinted over to her and tried to knock the psycho pony out of the way.

"Calla, I know you could never do something like this. And even if you did, I would at least protect you from this freak over here. You've done so much for me. You might be a sadistic freak, but I love you." Brawny started swinging at the mare. He cut his hooves a couple times hitting the ring on her neck. But anything was worth protecting his wife
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Calla closed her eyes and let a wave of calming aura wash over all the ponies. She prayed it would be enough to make the mare hesitate, enough to make her truly see that Calla meant nothing...

She stretched her neck up and lay against Brawny's flank, breathing in his scent and feeling the soothing warmth of his fur as she started drifting.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:11 pm

"Freak? You dare call me a freak?" she screeched, skidding away from the attack. She readied herself to attack again, if she had eyes, they would be frantic right now. She snorted smoke from her nose, and took another deep breath. A sudden calm washed over her, forcing her to hesitate. Only for a moment, then she fought her way out of it. Calla's spells often failed on her.

"You dare call me a freak? You, who did this to me? I wasn't a freak before I met you! This. Is. Your. Fault!" she screamed, lashing out at Brawny. She hit again and again, less precision and more force this time. The chains rattled against her skin, she didn't care. She had to kill the stallion and the mare. She had to. There was nothing they could do to save her. As if they were going to try anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next