My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny

Go down 
+2
Rez
Callilian
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:25 am

Star felt liquid fall from her eyes, and she dropped to her knees. "W-won't anypony help me?" she cried, her head hitting the floor.

May looked up, it sounded like something had happened. She turned back to her sister, "Now, Erika, I apologize." she said through her teeth as she lifted the mare by her neck-wheel. She bit her lip, and stabbed her sister in the stomach. Over and over again, she must die. There was no saving her.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 11:09 am

"You little..." Erika muttered. With her last bit of strength, she lifted the dagger in her hoof and drove it deep into May's skull. Gritting her teeth, she dug out the screaming May's eyes, dropping them at her feet.

There was dark magic surrounding the two as the wheel moved from Erika to May. Chains appeared in May's hooves as Erika sighed, her vision restored in her last moment of life.

"May, you were loved," she whispered. "Even by me, the emotionless..."

With that, the guardspony sunk to the floor, dead, but free at last.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:36 pm

(Calla that is bull!!)

May screamed and kicked the mare with her chained hooves, "YOU BITCH"" she screeched, kicking the limp Erika over and over, "IF YOU COULD DO THAT AT ANYTIME WHY DIDN'T YOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU." she shrieked until she couldn't shriek anymore, her throat aching and her eyes bleeding. "I hate you." she said softly, but angrily.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:15 pm

((That ain't bull. Read the rules))

Calla heard the shrieks of a pony somewhere in the hallways, as well as the thunk of a blade into flesh. She winced and followed Brawny out, looking around for the colt.

"Hey, um, Kid? Where are you?" she said, trying not to catch the attention of the fighting ponies.

She looked squeamishly around, trying to find the colt, when somepony cried, "Why won't anypony help me?"

"Hello?" she asked timidly. "Are you okay?"

"Are you okay?" Nikki echoed from her perch on Brawny's back.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:19 pm

"No I'm not okay!" Star snapped, standing up in a flash, "Are you blind?" she winced at the cruel joke, being blind herself wasn't really fun. "Please, help me." she managed to say as tears streaked with blood fell onto the floor. Sobs racked her body, and she fell to her knees again. "Please. help me."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:51 pm

"Calm down," Calla said, shielding Brawny and Nikki with her body. "You'll be okay, you just need to calm down and listen to us. We don't know where you are. You just need to follow the sound of my voice, okay?"

She didn't want her daughter to see what the suitor looked like, so she threw a blindfold over Nikki's eyes.

(('Member, Brawny, you can play as her, too))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:11 pm

"F-follow your voice? H-how is that going to help? Y-you can heal me right?" Star whimpered, limping forwards towards the mare's voice.

May bit her lip angrily, driving her teeth into the skin and drawing blood. "HOW THE HELL DO I GET OUT OF THIS FAUST FORSAKEN PLACE?" she screeched at the top of her lungs.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:05 am

Calla jumped at the screech.

"Hello? Are you okay? We're friends. We can get you out and healed, if nessesary."

She listened for the first mare.

"Yes, follow my voice. We can help you. If you find us, you'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:16 am

"Y-you won't hurt me again?" Star asked weakly, taking a few steps towards them.

May's ears pricked, and she looked up. Voices? There are other ponies alive then. She concluded, walking out the way she came. "Hello?" she called, "Normally I wouldn't ask for help, but I'm no unicorn. So, help I guess."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:59 pm

"Of course not," Calla said, praying that this suitor was somewhat sane. "We're trying to get... most of everypony out, alive. Just don't attack us when you find us, okay?"

Nikki responded to the other mare.

"Hi, Miss Pony!" she called loudly. "We're over here!"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 5:45 pm

"Yes, yes I hear your voice!" Star laughed happily, "Finally I'm getting out of here!" she lurched forward out of the darkness, stumbling around and smashing into somepony. "H-hello? I'm sorry! I didn't mean to run into you..."

May grumbled, "Faust dammit. Where the buck am I? I need to get out of here." she growled, stumbling around in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:22 pm

Brawny Hooves looked around and saw more Suitors. They seemed more friendly than the last ones. He thought they were all crazy, or hellbent on revenge. Nice to know that even horrible torture can still keep a pony kind. It was when she bumped into him that he remembered they couldn't see.

"Heh, it's okay. Let's just get the hay out of here and back home. And other mare. Just take two steps left and keep going forward. You'll find us."

This was one weird day. Being trapped in a dungeon for some test, being beaten by a pony who claimed to be his wife's best friend, watching a colt get eyes and run, holding down his daughter and giving her fake punishments, and now giving a poor tortured soul directions.

"Gotta say, I did not expect my day to go like this."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:37 pm

May grumbled a bit, but followed the stallion's directions. She took two steps left, then walked forward until she heard clear voices.

"Well good to know there are others in this damned mansion. I have had the worst day." she snarled angrily, "Now hurry up and fix this! I need to go get revenge on that unicorn in the other room." she growled, fury burning in her empty eyes.

"C-can't you help me first? You saved two others right?" Star trembled
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:14 am

Calla froze.

"What other unicorn?" she asked weakly. "What does she look like?"

((Yeah, yeah, short post, whatever...))
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:27 am

"A white unicorn with a mane just like mine, and a face just like mine too." May said emotionlessly, "Why do you ask Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:43 pm

Calla breathed a sigh of relief. It wasn't her or Nikki.

"Oh, no reason," she lied. Just come over here. We can't see you yet, and if you want help..."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:49 pm

May nodded, and walked closer to he voice. "Can you see me now? I can't see you." she asked angrily, "Now will you hurry up and fix this?" she growled.

Star trembled, "What about me?"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Startled, Nikki fell off of Brawny, landing with an "Oof!" on the stone floor and scrambling to hide behind her mother.

The pony was absolutely frightening, like a monster from one of her dreams. She had a dim memory of the feeling of chains hooked into her skin and a heavy weight on her neck, but she shook it off as a nightmare and shuddered, crying, behind Calla.

"Make it go away..." she whispered. "I can't be a brave pony!"

Calla backed up a bit, as the pony was very aggressive, and the haunting image of bloody eye sockets was repeating itself too many times.

"Um... You come, too," she called to the other pony. "As...for...you, um..."

She didn't know what to do to bring the mare back to sanity.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 5:11 pm

"What? I'm not mad at you," May snarled, "Just hurry up and return me to normal. I don't want to be like this, and I'm not going to hurt you." she took a deep breath and managed a calm, emotionless, almost bored demeanor. "Please." she said through gritted teeth

"Um, if it's not too much trouble, could you fix me first? I'd like to have a look at this phenomenon." Star asked, her hunger for knowledge leading her towards May.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Calla tried casting her spell, but nothing happened to either suitor. There was some element she needed to use, but she couldn't figure out what was needed. Was it kindness? Generosity? Magic? Honesty? Loyalty? Laughter?

She panicked, looking and pleading with Brawny for help. She didn't know what to do, and if she didn't hurry, the suitors would kill them in their rush to be healed.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:44 pm

"Wh-what happened? I-I don't feel any different." Star shivered, and blood started to seep out of her eyes. She fell to her knees, "Wh-why isn't it working?" she pleaded, begging for the pain to be gone.

"What's wrong with you?" May snarled, "Just hurry up and cast it already. You did it twice before didn't you? Though, you did kill your own best friend." she noted with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Brawny Hooves looked at his wife, his daughter, and the Suitors. Apparently Calla couldn't fix them with her magic. They were lacking something. Brawny had no idea what it could be. The suitors were starting to taunt them. As badly as he wanted to attack, it would he a horrible idea.

"Calm down you two. I never exactly learned how to save a pony who's eyeballs are missing, covered in cuts and stuck in chains. I was sick that day. Buck, how do we do this? What element do we need? Possibly Laughter? The white mare seems a bit grumpy. The other one could be Kindness..."

Brawny was surprised he actually had time to think about this. Usually if he stopped in here, he would be tortured and/or murdered.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:52 pm

"White mare?" May asked with a sly grin, "is that unicorn here? I swear I killed her already. How is she alive?" 

"Please, just help me!" Star pleaded desperately. She wanted nothing more than to see again, just once. 
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:59 pm

(I'm an idiot. I forgot May's color)

Brawny Hooves facehooved at his stupidity. He meant to say dark blue instead of white. Now she was wanting to kill somepony who supposedly already died. Brawny felt extremely stupid.

"I apologize. I messed up your color. But we're trying our best to figure out how we can help you. There's always the option of death, but I don't think anypony here wants that. We're trying to figure out what Element of Harmony will heal you two. And so far, we are clueless."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:11 pm

"Element of Harmony." May scoffed, "Superstitious nonsense in my opinion, but do whatever you like. Just bucking fix me already." she growled

"Um, Elements of Harmony? I've done lots of research on them. I, I may be able to help." Star mumbled timidly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amnesia: Calla and Brawny   Amnesia: Calla and Brawny - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amnesia: Calla and Brawny
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next