My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pony Games

Go down 
+10
Comical
Tacha
MiniKirby123
Rez
Digital Changeling
mcewanman
Vastile
Butterfly
Wild Card
Callilian
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

The Pony Games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:09 pm

Sunny bounced towards the big pile of goodies and looks around grinning upon seeing a straddle bag, grabbing it she turns around and starts running towards the forest and looks down seeing the body of Willow Wisp . Something inside the little filly snapped that day he smile died her bouncing stopped and her bouncy bow feel flat onto of her head as she made her way into the forest, she had known Willow her family had been close. She promises Willow she would make the pony who hurt him pay with more then his life if they ever crossed paths as she made her way into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Comical was breathing heavily on his branch. "Ehh... This is not how I wanted to start off the day." He stretched his hooves and shook the pain off of his left one. "Just shake it off Comical.. Just shake it off.." He chuckled. "Oh, how silly am I?" He took a look around, and saw a filly somewhere on another tree. She seemed to be looking up at him. "Uhm... why hello!" He tipped his hat to her. "Name is Comical, comedian from district 7!" He shouted. Then he remembered that this wasn't a show... For him, at least. Then he quickly cupped his hooves over his mouth to suppress his talking.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:43 pm

Vastile saw the initial carnage... "Well, here goes nothing!"

As Vastile jumped of his platform, his horn began to glow slightly, and three Vastile's jumped in different directions or at least that is how it would appear. Vastile and his two shadows burst in to the pit of flailing ponies and chaos. Carefully, he searched for a Bow and Quiver, Some Nutriment, Rope... Rope was useful. Finding each, he sent the other specters to unneeded items, a little trick. Successful in grabbing the goods, Vastile and his shadows ran in opposite directions.

"I will find the Careers and set up shop there... They will find that I can be a very useful companion."

Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Gilded Lance looked at the chaos and sighed... "This is madness and carnage... I will win in order to put an end to it!"

At that Gilded Lance vaulted off his plate and rushed into the crowd, searching for a lance or staff... Bingo!

Gilded Lance grabbed his only needed weapon, A long silver tipped staff, strong and resilient, perfect.

As he picked up his weapon and charged out into the wilderness, without stopping.
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:45 pm

The cornucopia had almost emptied out. Trusting the others to take care of the stray tributes, Calla used her magic to silence her footsteps and ran after some of the ponies. She tracked a filly onward, aiming for her head. Calla regretted that she would have to do this, but she was ready to do what she had to to survive. Only one could win, after all.

The filly climbed into a tree and gawked at something high above. A stallion yelled down at her, and Calla adjusted her aim straight up.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Dodge: 1-10 Wound 11-80 Kill 81-100 (Comical is injured)
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:47 pm

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 33
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:48 pm

The arrow lodged itself in Comical's injured leg, splattering blood on Peppeermint below.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Well this was hopeless, no response from the pony below, until his leg was pierced by an arrow. "GAH! NOT AGAIN!" He shut his eyes, and rested back on the trunk of the tree, and stopped his breathing. Of course, He had no idea in which the arrow had come from, but it his quick thinking and scenario perception told him to play dead. Whether or not it would work, he didn't know. Acting though, is one thing a great stand up Comedian needs. Hopefully the Filly below would not get injured.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:45 pm

Amina put her hoof on the button. Three ponies dead in the initial bloodbath was not impressive, coming from these sadistic ponies. She shrugged and hit the button three times in quick succession.

Three cannon shots rang out in the arena, signaling the deaths of the three tributes.

Night has fallen. In the sky, the national anthem plays while the faces of Willow Wisp, Permafrost, and Red Harvest appear. They fade.

Who knows what horrors lie hidden in the dark night of the Everfree Forest? Each time night falls, a tribute will lose one of ten points, unless he/she has eaten. No tribute will lose hunger points tonight, but beware. If you lose all your hunger points, you die.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:47 pm

As the darkness fell, Calla cursed when the wind suddenly gusted and shifted her arrow to hit the pony in his injured leg. He dropped, however, and Calla did not hear another sound out of him. She assumed he had died of shock and trauma and notched another arrow and aimed it down at the filly again, right where it would hurt the least to die. She let it fly.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Dodge 1-39 Wound 40-70 Kill 71-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:49 pm

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 32
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:50 pm

The filly noticed the blood and moved away in disgust, the arrow flying harmlessly past her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:02 am

Prime closed her eyes, the bloodbath was finally over. Blood was splattered all over her crystalline coat.
great. It'll take forever to get that out she thought angrily. Her mace was also covered with the scarlet liquid. As Calla went off to find other ponies to kill, Prime decided to go through the stuff at the cornucopia. She strolled over to the many boxes and looked into the first one. A crate of apples, the next, a metal box full of wonderful throwing knives, another had hay in it, and so on. Prime plucked an apple out of the first bin and took a bite, it was delicious.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:15 am

Iris watches Prime dig through the stuff, thinking it was a good idea, Iris searched for some better weapons. She soon found beautiful looking sword and some hook/sword-ish looking things that were gorgeous and light. She searched some more and found some armor, she tried it on. it was light, and protected her wings while still letting her fly. Iris took these to practice away from the cornucopia, closer to the forest edge.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:05 am

Pepper couldn't help but giggle at the other pony. He was in dire pain, but still managed to make her crack a smile. "You really are a comedian, aren't you?" she asked cheekily, donning the satchel so that nothing would fall out. Pepper frowned when he clamped his hooves over his mouth, but this confusion was short lived. Suddenly an arrow went flying past her and hit Comical in the leg, blood raining down on her. He screamed in agony before suddenly going silent, and Pepper feared the worst.

She stepped back in shock as she felt her legs beginning to crumple. "No... No!" she whispered, about to jump over to him when another arrow came whizzing past mere inches from her muzzle. Pepper had to try hard to suppress a scream. She wasn't going to survive another day. Not with this many ponies all aiming for her. She swallowed, the scream going down with the strongest of her emotions as she flipped over to the other tree with ease just as the cannons began to fire. Gently shaking the other pony, she prayed he would wake up. "Please. Please wake up." she whispered before she let out a sigh of relief when she heard him breathing, albeit raggedly.

Opening her satchel, she unwound a length of bandage and ripped it with her teeth before setting it aside. She pulled out the arrow as gently as she could, hoping that she wasn't causing him too much pain. Opening the disinfectant, she smeared some on, and then wrapped both the wounds tightly in the bandage. It stopped the bleeding a bit, and that was the main worry of hers right now. "It's not much, but it's going to have to do." Sitting back, she packed up the remaining stuff and waited to see if he would open his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:49 am

Comical heard the frantic whispers of the pony near him. He wished to let her know that he was not dead, but it was a bit too risky. Instead he whispered a bit. "Stay calm... Pretend... to.. faint.." He quickly winked and shut his eyes again. Hopefully the two could pull the charade of one being horrified of blood, and lose consciousness, now the outcome was up to the small filly.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:30 am

Calla saw their tricks. She was a perceptive pony, and she saw the subtle wink from the green pony. Narrowing her eyes, she breathed deeply and pulled out a knife. Using her magic to aid her, she aimed and launched it at the pony's head.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:32 am

Dodge 1-10 Wound 11-47 Kill 48-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:32 am

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 66
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:36 am

The knife flies with deadly accuracy, burying itself in between Comical's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:51 pm

"Drat," Sunny Days thinks.
One of the tributes she thought would last longer was one of the first to die.
She did think that Recurve was somepony to sponsor, considering how skillfully he killed that other pony.
She decided to purchase a gift, one apple, to sponsor him.
She didn't want him to die.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Recurve got his kill successfully. Score one for District 12, baby! After that kill, Rosie quickly ran towards him. He may have liked her in some sense, but he didn't like when somepony just decides to surprise him like that. "Just keep your voice down. Don't want anypony spotting us." Then he received a gift. Obviously from a sponsor. There was somepony who thought he could win. Awesome. He took the gift cautiously, and discovered it was an apple. Good timing. It was getting dark and he was starting to get a bit hungry
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Rosie glared at Recurve and sat on a rock, unzipping the backpack she had grabbed. She pulled out a ten-foot rope, thermal sleeping bag, empty water canteen, and a pack of hay bars and dried apple slices. In a side pocket was a serrated knife. Hungrily, Rosie tore open the pack of dried apple slices and munched quietly on them, eating a quarter of the small bag. She sealed it back up and replaced it.

"Do we want to sleep at all, tonight?" she asked Recurve. "We could find a nice tree or something..."

Rosie cut a branch off a tree and started sharpening it to replace the spear she had lost. As she worked, a parachute fell right into Recurve's hooves, and she felt a pang of envy. Recurve already had a sponser. Fabulous. In her anger, she cut the branch in half and kept cutting. Watching him eat that ripe apple, something she hadn't eaten fresh since she was a filly, kindled the burning resentment for everypony in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pony Games
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next