My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pony Games

Go down 
+10
Comical
Tacha
MiniKirby123
Rez
Digital Changeling
mcewanman
Vastile
Butterfly
Wild Card
Callilian
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

The Pony Games - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:05 am

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 89
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: .   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:07 am

The two ponies hidden inside were roasted immediately. Two cannon shots rang out.

(Vas Gamekeeper Gilded Sponsor)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:13 am

"YES!" Iris shouted, pumping her fist in the air. "We got 'em!"

Prime could easily hear Iris screeching about killing the ponies. what was with them? Celebrating killing? What has happened to this place? Prime thought. She knew she would have to kill eventually too, but that didnt mean she had to enjoy it. She just had to do it, and be skilled to do so. She simply didnt agree with this senseless killing. But she would have to, and she wouldn't complain about it either. She had been taught to not complain or whine while she grew up. In fact she rarely showed emotion, sans when ponies were overly excited and she acted shy. Well, she normally acted shy, but rarely showed real emotion.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 4:30 am

Pepper was still asleep when she heard screaming, and jolted awake, everything packed and ready in a flash. All she saw when she peered over was the fuzzy shape of a... dead crystal pony. Pepper screamed, before stifling it and clambering away from that hellish spot. Thank Celestia that I'm disorientated... That would've scarred me for life. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She didn't even know the ponies, but that didn't change the fact that she wasn't terrified to see them die.

She burst out of the trees, a ways off from the Cornucopia. Without realising it, Pepper had somehow run a full circle, and ended up where she started. All the careers were gathered in a bunch near a cave a ways off, and there was just one pony, a crystal one, sitting by the supplies. Pepper didn't want to face them. She didn't want to face them at all. But she reckoned it was good to keep an eye on her enemies.

Deciding it was wise to stay close to the forest, Pepper climbed a tree by the edge of the forest, and built herself a little hutch by bending the supple branches around. She wanted to have at least some camouflage, so she grabbed some leaves and stuffed them into the lattice, making sure that it was slanting downwards. When she admired her work, she was happy to see that it was almost indiscernible from the surrounding foliage, and she settled down, content.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:42 am

Calla nodded in relief when the bombs went off. She wasn't certain they would work, but this proved it.

She yawned.

"I'm gonna go catch some z's," she said, turning back to the cornucopia. "There are two fillies, Jim, Tacha, Sweet Dreams, and Fractured Fossil. You pick what you want to do next. I'll be in the Cornucopia."

(My away post)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 10:21 am

"I'll take first watch." Iris declared, grabbing her bow and knives. She sat down next to the cornucopia and kept her ears pricked and her eyes watchful for any sign of movement. "Who's takin next watch?" She asked.

"Not me." Grunted Prime, already bundled up in her sleeping bag, eyes closed. But her ears stayed sharp, listening for any sound that could be a potential danger. She quickly fell asleep though, but she could wake up at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:15 pm

Calla woke up and saw that none had stirred, save her best friend, who had taken the watch.

"Bunch of lazy pansies," she muttered, getting to her feet and tying her mane and tail with flowers. "Too inefficient to do anything without instruction."

She wrapped herself in a yellow scarf to keep warm. Screw camoflage; she could go invisible for ten seconds, a spell she'd started working on before the choosing. It was draining, and required a long nap after usage, so it was a spell she had only used in cases of emergency.

She searched around for something to protect her vulnerable areas. Finding nothing made her worried, but she was certain she would get something if she just killed another. Hadn't she just proved herself the most important asset to these Careers? The sponsors had to see that.

"Iris," she hissed. She lightly kicked her coltfriend awake and yanked both close.

"There aren't many left," she said in a barely audible whisper, warily eyeing the snoring crystal pony with enhanced hearing. "It's time for us to split off, or this is going to get ugly. You game?"

Calla started filling a saddlebag with the plate bombs, trying to get as many as she could away from the rest of the group. For those who had not strapped theirs somewhere on their bodies, Calla took their explosives with ease, and she regained the squares given to the sleeping Prime and Rez.

"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Brawny was kicked awake by his marefriend. Thankfully it wasn't a kick he would have done on some unlucky pony. He rubbed his eyes, still a bit tired from being woken up a bit too early. But he heard what she said. They had to split up. He hated having to leave Calla behind, but if he wanted himself, her, and her best friend to survive, he would have to go. He spoke quietly though, not wanting to warn any Tributes that could be nearby

"Alright, I can do that. Wish you let me finish my nap though." He stretched his limbs, waking himself up. He shook his head, and he was wide awake. He was known for pulling energy out of nowhere. He took his machete and axe and headed off. Before he started moving, he whispered to Calla. "Hopefully I'll see you soon." He gave her a little smooch on the cheek and went off on his own. Even a brutal fight to the death couldn't kill his love for her.

Brawny didn't remember who was left, or where they were. All he knew is that there were ponies left to kill. He also wasn't the most stealthy, probably why he picked the stronger, more close up weapons over projectiles and more stealthy weapons. He still had some grenades left. That could raise hell and the fun count by the hundreds. He slipped in between trees, looking for his prey, and hack their head off as a trophy
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 10:17 pm

"Yeh, I was awake Calla, no need to kick me." Iris said groggily. She gathered her supplies, taking as much food and weapons as she could from the cornucopia.
"let's go before they wake up." she whispered to Calla.

Prime was wakened by some pony snooping around her. It sounded as though the pony was taking her weapons. She sleepily opened her eyes, just barely though. Luckily, she was facing the other way. She gripped her plate in her hooves. She had three left that were strapped to her back and one was in her hooves, just in case. The three ponies began whispering. Prime listened to their conversation, pretending to sleep. (she was a good actor) The three ponies were splitting. It sounded like Calla and Iris were leaving together and Brawny was on his own. Well well well, seems like they're worried that some pony would kill them in their sleep. Cowards. Prime knew no pony would ever catch her off guard. She waited till the three ponies all left, then she silently gathered her things and split as well. She also had a hidden stash of stuff, in case something like this happened. All of the essentials were hidden in a tree-hole. Prime tip-toed over to it after rolling up her bag. She stuffed everything into a large saddle-bag and left the rest of the careers in peace.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Calla turned and caught Brawny quickly.

"Where are you going, silly?" she asked. "I meant as a group. You, me, and Iris."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:14 am

Brawny turned around, hearing Lily saying they were traveling in a group He was a bit silly. His concentration on hunting was too strong to realize they were going in a group. Plus he had a somewhat poor attention span and was a bit goofy. Oh well, at least she caught him.

"Oh... my bad. Sure, let's go."

He liked the idea of traveling with these two. He trusted them the most. Calla was his marefriend, and Iris was Calla's best friend. So how could he not trust them? Well, as much as it would pain him to do so, it was highly likely he would have to kill one of them. He was fine with killing Iris. But Lily? He couldn't handle the idea of hurting her. It almost made him sick. He pushed it from his brain and followed the two. More than likely they knew what they were doing more that Brawny did
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:21 am

Iris wasn't sure about hunting in a group. She knew she would have to kill both of them if she had the slightest chance of getting out of here. She didn't know Brawny very well, so she wasn't that opposed to killing him, of course, it would hurt Calla. And that was something she couldn't do, though she would have to kill her too, which would be the most difficult thing in the world. Hopefully, some other pony would do that so Iris didn't have to. But she knew she would have to if it came down to the two of them. It would be hard, perhaps even impossible. Iris was a loyal pony, she couldn't stab Calla in the back, could she?

Prime continued ducking and weaving her way through the vine-y jungle. She used her machete to chop the branches and plants that got in her way. She tuned her ears to listen for any slight noise that could mean a pony was nearby.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:13 pm

Calla led the way through the underbrush, occasionally tripping on vines or unseen snares. While she was light on her feet, agility wasn't her thing... But sly, speed, and cunning made up for that tenfold. As she entered into the forest, the only pony she could see in her mind was Fractured Fossil. Some obsession pulled her to him, and she knew that the stallion was her next target.

It shouldn't be to hard. The pony was a a scientist, not a fighter, unlike this group of deadly assassins.

A few miles in, Calla stiffened as she heard the familiar slice of a knife through the trees, ringing into the night. She turned her head and ran straight into a wall of glass, knocking her onto her flank and causing silver unicorn blood to run out of her nose.

"Of all the bucking places for that bucking wall to be," she cursed, trying to stop the bleeding with her scarf. It was soon soaked a glistening silver, which gave off a pretty sheen in the moonlight.

"Well," she muttered, facing her group, "it seems we camped not too far from the boundary of the arena. I heard something--or somepony--behind us, so weapons at the ready... Brawny, can you help me?!

The blood was running down her hooves, dripping on the forest floor, and Calla was worried the scent might attract dangerous creatures.

"I think there's a muzzle bandage in my bag," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Iris looked into the forests' depths, loading her bow with two arrows. her ears twitched as she waited for any sign of life among the trees. she heard the sound again. it came from her left, she narrowed her eyes and shot one of the arrows followed quickly by the other. She waited for the sound of the point piercing flesh, the first seemed to hit something hard, but the second hit it's target and made a squish sound. iris heard a scream that was definetly from a pony. Iris heard a whistling sound and let out a scream as a knife's blade sliced through her shoulder. Red blood began streaming down her leg and she fell to the ground.

Prime flinched as the first arrow hit her front leg, breaking through the crystal coating, and tried to muffle her scream as the second stabbed through it in secession to the first. She quickly pulled a knife off of her wrist and aimed it at the purple pegasus. She threw it and it hit her right in the shoulder. Prime braced herself as she yanked the arrow out of her leg. She quietly melted away into the trees. As Iris's screams pierced the air.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:37 pm

Ignoring the heavy stream of blood from her nose, Calla saw the pony who hit Iris fade into the trees. It was Primary, who she had only abandoned an hour ago! The way things could turn vicious in these games...

Calla shook away from Brawny and ran like a bullet, blood flying, levitating a knife and throwing it with fury at the fleeing pony.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:38 pm

Dodge 1-10 Wound 11-70 Kill 71-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:38 pm

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'How much Hammy love ' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:41 pm

The knife wizzed past Prime, and Calla screamed with rage and frustration. She pointed her horn and blasted the pony with a cold freezing spell, incapacitating the crystal mare by causing her joints to lock. The mare fell.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Prime weaved through the tight knit trees, dodging Calla's knives. She felt one graze her leg and stumbled a bit, but got right back up and raced between the branches and vines, using them as protection. Suddenly, she was hit with a freezing spell. her joints locked together and she fell to the ground. She tried to shake herself and stand up but the spell was too strong. She had gotten fairly far, it would take Calla a while to reach her, let alone find her. She had covered her coat with mud, hiding the crystals and she was surrounded by vines. She would be able to move again before Calla reached her. She waited patiently. she was already regaining feeling in the tips of her hooves.

Iris screeched as the blood flowed down like a waterfall, pouring onto the dirt. Her eyes rolled back into her head.
"CALLA!" She screamed. "help me" she whispered. The blood flow slowed down considerably, but Iris wasn't completely aware of her surroundings. She felt a presence next to her and blinked her eyes. "Calla?" she said a little more clearly.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Brawny was thrown out of the way before he could process what was going on. From the looks of it, Iris was just killed, and Calla was hunting down another pony. This was getting intense for Brawny. He was shaking, he didn't know what to do. He followed Calla. He may not know what's going on, but that wont stop him from protecting her if she needed it, which we all doubt.

Brawny almost threw up looking at Iris. Well, he liked to think on the bright sides. At least he wouldn't have to kill her. He pulled out his axe and kept following Lily, watching if something were to pop out and attack
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Iris blinked as the blood flow slowed down. She subconsciously lifted her hoof to her shoulder and pushed herself up on her good shoulder and looked up around her. She was alone. "Calla? Brawny?" She asked quietly, not wanting to draw any dangerous animals towards her.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Pepper was just about to doze off when she heard slashing and muffled voices from below her. She froze, and ever so slowly, without making a sound, peered over the edge of the little hutch she had built. She could see a trio of ponies - A purple pegasus and a green earth pony led by a uniocrn - advancing into the forest, with a crystal pony whose coat was glittering in the moonlight moving towards them.

They were soon in close proximity of one another. The crystal pony could see them, and the pegasus could sense her. Pepper saw the distinctive whizz of an arrow or two shooting towards the crystal pony, before a scream was heard, and the crystal pony threw a knife before turning tail and fleeing. The pegasus was on the ground now, bleeding profusely as she screamed in agony. The unicorn went after the crystal pony, and the earth pony soon followed, both of them vanishing into the trees.

The purple pegasus was now alone, and she seemed to find it hard to believe that her allies had left her for dead. She was whispering two words repeatedly, presumably the names of the two, while propping herself up on a shoulder. Pepper bit her lip. She didn't want to risk getting hurt, but she didn't want to see the pony so in pain. Making up her mind, she quietly climbed down the trees, the satchel dangling from her mouth as she made her way over to the pegasus.

Gently laying the satchel down, Pepper pulled out the bandages and ripped off a length, tossing it in the pegasus' direction before closing her satchel and melting back into the trees. She stayed close but invisible so she could dodge any attacks but also see if the pegasus would use her gift.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Iris saw a silohuette sweep down from the tree next to her and drop something before swiftly running back up the tree again. Iris blinked and looked down at the gift of the shadow. It was a roll of bandages. She reached out for it weakly. She picked it up and unwrapped the soft material. She began to wrap it around the wound to staunch the bleeding. It worked fairly well. "Thank you." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:47 am

Pepper saw the pegasus glance around confused before picking up the gift she had left her, and wrap her injured limb in it, uttering a barely audible thanks as she did so. She smiled at the pegasus, and, although unseen, gave a little nod of acknowledgment before dashing back up the trees. She was happy she could help, and that was all that she needed - just a word of thanks.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Will Prime die?   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:47 am

Calla could see the shimmer of Prime's coat reflecting off the trees.

"Not my friends, you don't," she snarled. She took aim with one of her plate bombs. "For Iris, because if you didn't kill her, the damage to her nerves will be almost irreparable."

Calla launched it as Prime's hooves started twitching. She heard it land with a thud.

Wound 1-40 Kill 40-100

Last edited by Calla Lily on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Error)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pony Games
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next