My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pony Games

Go down 
+10
Comical
Tacha
MiniKirby123
Rez
Digital Changeling
mcewanman
Vastile
Butterfly
Wild Card
Callilian
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Callilian

Callilian

The Pony Games - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:48 am

Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:48 am

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 2
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:56 am

The bomb goes off. The force is not enough to kill Prime, but the force and heat of the explosion melt the skin on the lower half of her body, rendering her hind legs useless.

Calla turned and hightailed it back to Iris, leaving Prime to die on her own. It wouldn't take too long.

When she saw Iris wit a bandage around her shoulder, she sighed and pulled it off, taking a bottle of medicine from the Capitol and gently rubbing it over the wound. The bleeding stopped, but the garishly ugly scar still remained open to infection.

"That was only to stop blood poisoning," she told the agonized Pegasus. "You can't fly for a while, or the wound'll open again."

She wrapped it again in the bandage.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:48 am

Prime could move her hoof just barely, but then Calla threw that stupid plate. Prime couldn't move at all. The crystals in her coat melted and her hooves were stuck to the ground. She struggled to move but all she managed was to pug herself of the ground then flop back down. She tried to pull her melted hooves off the ground but she couldn't.

Iris cried out as Calla put on the disenfectant. She vaguely heard Calla say she wouldn't be able to fly for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Calla pulled the injured Pegasus to her feet and closed her eyes. She let her magic flow through her body, opening her mind to the whispers of the sentinent magic around her. It was a trick taught to her by the scientist Intelligence Design, and it would serve her well now.

In a language as old as time, the mix of sad and giggly voices whispered to her in a language older than time, the language of enchantments. Being a learned unicorn and one who had a special taking to spells helped Calla hear them so easily.

They told her the secrets of the forest, every hiding spot, trap, and being within.

As if in a trance, the pony let them lead her forward, surrendering control of her hooves to find the others who would help her end this game as quickly as possible.

She felt them leave her in a flash of glee, and she knew it would be the last she would hear of them for a long time. They didn't enjoy repetition.

"There," she breathed to what were undoubtedly either the very creeped out or very worried ponies following her.

"Fractured Fossil," she whispered, motioning to the stallion sleeping under the willow.

Last edited by Calla Lily on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Iris weakly tried to pull her bow out from under her wing, but cringed, flinched, and dropped her hoof. She settled instead with her plates and knives.
"Thanks Calla." she said, and silently thanked the mysterious mare who had given her the bandage. She looked up again at the trees where the pony had come from, but saw nothing.

Prime cried out, but stifled her scream with her hoof, when she turned around and saw her back legs."Oh Faust." she whispered. the crystals had melted and hardened, she couldn't even feel her legs. She pulled the rest of her strength together and dragged herself out of the open and into a more dense area with lots of vines and trees. She only barely made it before she passed out.
Back to top Go down
mcewanman

mcewanman

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:40 pm

Jim had been laying in he undergrowth for a while now. He was too scared to move to be honest- he was too scared. He decided to do it- he snuck up to the big pile in the clearing, nicked a bag and started to leg it.

He was worried- would he have to kill somepony? He still had his sword drawn, and was anticipating attack. He supposed he could just hide for a few days and then let the pony left over do something or other to get themselves killed. That was the strategy Jim and his brothers had thought up- they all knew there was no bloody point in fighting since Jim was pretty useless in a fight.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:21 pm

(Sorry for taking so long. I know nothing about the Hunger Games, and this thread moves fairly fast, and I've been a tad busier with school, and to top it all off my internet died yesterday)

Brawny looked at Lily. Something very odd was going on with her. She looked like she was listening to somepony that wasn't there, and she wandered off into a random direction. He decided to follow, in case anything went wrong. Iris was still alive. He would have helped, but he thought she was already a goner. She was also looking for another pony that wasn't there. Was everypony going crazy? Even if they were, something good came out of it. Calla found Fractured Fossil. Haven't seen him in a while. He waited for Calla to give a sign as to when to attack. He didn't want to make another mistake.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:38 pm

Sunny Days had a satisfied look on her face
"That is more like it,"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:54 pm

Fractured Fossil stood still in the middle of the forest of mile high trees. He heard a rustle in the grass behind him and quickly glanced backwards. Oh, why it was Calla, the one with all of the skill in these games. Luckily to Fossil, he has not crossed anypony at all for the games. Swiftly, He bucked the ground, revealing a hidden hole. The Paleontologist slid down, and pulled out a trigger in which he pulled to set off his massive trap. Mines that were set all over the forest floor, a mile radius from his spot were waiting. Hidden on the trunks, and on the branches, topped with an anti-magic ore that he had recognized from geology training. It could pierce any magic, any shield. If the Explosion did not kill them, the stones would. Right after he pulled the trigger, a festival of murderous explosions erupted from above, firing the shards in every direction, from under, and above. He sat, and waited for this killing to be over.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:58 pm

"Calla! Stop!" Iris shouted to her friend, wincing as her shoulder moved. "Something doesn't feel right. Stop moving." Iris cautiously stepped forward, waiting and listening for Calla to return. Then, she heard an explosion. She rushed forward and shouted for Calla. "Calla? Calla? where are you? are you okay?" she yelled frantically. A piece of rock shot out of the forest and hit her in the leg. she flinched and shook her leg. "Calla?!"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Calla cussed Faust to hell when the mines went off. Stupid forest magic. Couldn't catch a break.

She flew through the air, the blast badly burning her legs and flank, and started falling. Distracted from the pain, she looked down and saw that she was falling, and falling pretty far. If no one caught her...

"Iris!" she shrieked, so loudly that she felt the pain in her legs. "Brawny! Help!"

She did not look at her abdomen. Magic and adrenaline were keeping the pain away, but she knew, if she lived, those scars would never heal. That mystery cutie mark would be concealed forever.

Her last action before blacking out was to throw a plate bomb, directly at the cursed stallion's tree. It blew, and the branches caught fire quickly, spreading up towards Fractured Fossil, who had retreated upward. Stones and rocks that had flown from the pony's elaborate trap shattered, sending smaller pieces of shrapnel into Calla's already ruined legs and wounding the green pony.

I pray to Faust that a sponsor can fix me now.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:18 pm

[i]Amina laughed and laughed at the sight of the most skilled pony in the arena flying through the air. If she lived, Amina would make her an apprentice or something like that. Man, she was intelligent.

Too bad she couldn't show favoritism. Oh, well.

Amina shot fireballs at the remaining ponies, besides the ponies who may or may not catch Calla, and watched the carnage ensue.[/i]

Last edited by Calla Lily on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:20 pm

Fractured fell back into his hole. Unfortunately no deaths have been present... it was a good thing he had a second set... Fossil pulled an adjustable limestone floor over his hole, to prevent any lethal items to fall through. The professor pulled out a second trigger. This should do the trick~ He pulled it, and let a second barrage of explosions erupt from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:24 pm

(Iris) Dodge 1-24 Wound 25-50 Kill 51-100

(Brawny) Dodge 1-15 Wound 16-40 Kill 60-100

Last edited by Calla Lily on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:24 pm

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

#1 'Pony Games Outcomes' : 94

--------------------------------

#2 'Pony Games Outcomes' : 52
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Iris gets impaled in the chest with a stone shard, and she knows she has moments to live (go ahead, write a goodbye post). Brawny's hind legs are embedded with more stones, but is he still able to catch Calla?
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Brawny heard an explosion and saw debris and fire everywhere. Then he saw Calla flying through the air. He thought she would have to be a princess to do that. Wait, this is no laughing matter! Brawny's marefriend is sky high and dying. Brawny ran towards her and caught her right before she hit the ground.

"No way am I letting you die." He was debating whether to help Calla or to run after Fossil. He took a moment to realize that if he helped her live, he would have to kill her. Brawny stood over her, and a single tear dripped from eye. He pulled out his axe, and looked at Calla. Nothing good was coming from this. He saw this day coming. He raised the axe and whispered "I love you..." and brought the axe crashing down into her throat
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Amina raised her eyebrows.

"I did not see that coming," she muttered to herself, sending in the hovercraft for Calla's body. "Brawny, kill his marefriend? That must have taken some serious bravery. I like that. Hmm. Maybe I can send carbon copies of the dead ponies after the final two tributes. That would be fun."

She contemplated that thought, but decided to wait for that time to decide.

"Gamekeeper Recurve!" she shouted at him, across the room. "Your move. Pick what happens to these poor, unfortunate souls."

The death of her preferred pony did not deter her. She felt little emotion as the body was carried away.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:39 pm

Fractured felt satisfied... Though, he did not hear as many cannons as he should have. He ran out of options, in all honestly, he did not want to win. He would have done away with himself after the second explosion. Though there were more alive. It did not feel right leaving them wounded. He knew they would want revenge, he would give it to them, and at the same time, put them out of their misery. Fractured finished this thought with the pull of his last trigger. He had set his strongest mines underground, a two yards, where he was hiding. They were all around him, and the strongest of all mines set by the gamekeepers. Before he could do anything else, he was dead, with an Armageddon of explosions behind him.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:45 pm

Amina scowled, cursing that miserable stallion.

"What part of no suicides do you not understand?" she snarled. Realizing how ridiculous she sounded, she stopped and composed herself. No use getting angry over a dead pony.

"Who's left...?" she asked herself. "Tacha, though she may have died, and the tracking device malfunctioned, Peppermint Winter, Brawny, Medic Jim, Sweet Dreams and Sunny..."

Hearing nothing from the brooding Recurve, she turned to the red pony next to her.

"Why don't you go ahead?" she asked wickedly.

Last edited by Calla Lily on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 10:50 pm

The Professor, looked next to him to find Amina speaking towards him. He pulled his glasses down and looked at the tracking device. he knocked on it with one hoof.

"Yep... This thing is broken, you got that right." Then he looked at a clipboard. "Hmm... The size of the explosions were massive, we are lucky if they did not all die... Though I can suspect that not all of the players were in the radius of the blast. There is a lot more of the arena to go around. If they were all in the same part, this would have gone crazy."

Last edited by Comical on Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:02 pm

"Calla!" Iris shrieked. she galloped to where Calla was falling and reached her hooves up. "Brawny, help me!" she gasped, waiting for Calla to land. "Calla! Don't worry, you'll be ok!" she shouted up at her, praying that she was right. she could see the damage done to her legs. If she died, Iris would win for her. And she would make sure she had the pleasure of killing Fossil. "I swear to Faust, if you don't make it Calla, I'll win this for you." she whispered.

Prime slunk away from the clearing up a tree, she heard an explosion and hoped with glee that Calla and Iris had been caught in it.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Amina heard the death cry of Iris and saw Prime, lying on the ground.

"I completely forgot about that pony," she said to the professor. "Do I let somepony finish her off, or do I let a mutt tear her to bits? Fireball? Acid rain?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 6:44 am

Pepper had practically fallen out of her tree when the first blast went off. Squeaking, she grappled at the branches as the very substance of her bones jarred, and everything around her seemed to shake. Quickly strapping her satchel around her, she spotted a dusty cloud of debris and dirt settling a ways away, and she assumed that was where the blast had gone off. Screams reached her ears, and Pepper tried to block them out by placing two hooves over her ears.

She was glad she did.

A second blast, larger and much, much louder, ripped through the forest around her, sending shockwaves of sound and blasting her in the face with wind. If she hadn't covered her ears, and she dared not think about it, her eardrums would've been blasted clean through. Closing her eyes tight, she curled up into a ball and tried to banish the thoughts of the possibly dead ponies from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pony Games
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next