My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pony Games

Go down 
+10
Comical
Tacha
MiniKirby123
Rez
Digital Changeling
mcewanman
Vastile
Butterfly
Wild Card
Callilian
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

The Pony Games - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Iris nodded, flapping her wings and heading to the top of the tree. She glared down at the cave entrance, waiting for the ripple like Calla said. Iris readied two arrows, and placed a third in her mouth in case the first two missed an she needed to quickly load the arrow. She settled down and waited, the tips of the arrows pointed at the cave.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Prime continued grumbling and began throwing her knives at a target, and retreaving them when they met the exact center of the target. Prime kept on practicing her aim, she had been an excellent marksmen since she was a filly. And now, she could hit a fly 50 yards away, without killing it. she couldn't wait till another pony came closer to the cornucopia, so she could practice on a live target.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:44 pm

Amina had let a pod of manticores into the arena, right to the left of the two twelves. These creatures had skin as tough as a dragon's skin, a stinger as deadly as a nightlock berry, and teeth as sharp as the razor blades hidden in Calla's jacket. They moved forward, aiming for Rosella, but Amina whispered for the three creatures to stop. Let Recurve know what was coming.

Rosie felt a hot breath on the back of her neck. Her eyes widened, and she mouthed for Recurve to help her, motioning frantically with her eyes. She slowly raised the knife, just in case...
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Recurve noticed Rosie starting to freak out. She was mouthing for him to come over with her eyes widened. He slowly approached her, dagger in hoof. What could be waiting for them? And why would Amina try to screw them over already? Why not the ones who ran into the cave like cowards? He was ready to stab whatever was scaring Rosie, then he saw it was a Manticore. Those things are like ten Recurves. He remembered how strong their skin was, so he went for the eyes. He drove the dagger into the Manticore's eye with all his might, hopefully it would actually do something
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 5:59 pm

The manticore cried out in pain, and he lashed out. A claw caught Rosie's back, and her shriek of pain almost drowned out the sound of cracking crystal. The manticore and his fellow creatures attacked the pony they could see best, Rosella. Rosie's cries of pain rang through the air, reaching every pony in the arena. The knife blade flew around, slashing at manicore skin and faces without making any marks. It lodged itself in a manticore's tail, wounding the creature, but the tail healed quickly, and the three tails dipped at the green mare, who fought back as best as she could, but it was too much. The pony stopped moving, the poison running through her quickly depleting blood, and she fell into the dark void of death. Her bright gold eyes still stared pleadingly at Recurve, begging him for help she no longer needed.

The cannon rang through the Everfree Forest.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:27 pm

Recurve saw what had happened to Rosie. Stabbing the Manticore did nothing. All it did was anger it, and bring in two more. She screamed loud enough for everypony to hear as she was being clawed and poisoned. He could see the expression in her face, calling for help. But she didn't need it anymore, and anything that could have been done was beyond his reach... She left this world... Now Recurve was alone... There was an expression on his face that almost never showed: Fear. It would not leave, either. He was almost frozen in place looking at Rosella's corpse. He then realized that he was next if he didn't move. He bolted away from the Manticores. There was no way in this world he could have been running any faster. After running at top speed, he crashed into Brawny, the dangerously violent one. He felt like his time was near. Things were going to end very soon if he didn't act fast...

Brawny was making his way to the cave Vastile and Lance ran off to. He approached with caution when he heard they had traps all over. As he was making his way, a blue crystal pony running at the speed of light rammed into him. Brawny got up first, so he could easily finish him off. He had a crazy look in his eyes... He unsheathed his machete, and drove it down towards the crystal pony's chest, right about to impale him
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:35 pm

Dodge 1-25 Wound 26-55 Kill 56-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:35 pm

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 90
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 6:49 pm

The knife impales Recurve clean through, the tip of the knife sticking out of his back. His skin had cracked around the foreign object in his body. His last thought was that it would take tremendous force to have stuck that thing in him. He stared at it in disbelief before the light faded from his eyes, and Brawny yanked his sword out of the now-dead crystal pony, dropping it and moving back for the hovercraft.

The cannon boomed for a second time in five minutes, but the manticores had followed Recurve to the careers. Right as they were about to rip Brawny to shreds, one dropped off and ran towards the cave, setting off all sorts of traps and winding up in a noose, covered in arrows and knives. A calm voice whispered in the remaining creature's ears, silent to the terrified ponies.

"Come home, my creatures," Amina said in a soothing voice. The manticores left the remaining tributes and ran into an unseen hole in the ground that closed immediately. The hovercraft appeared and picked up the ruined body of the once beautiful Rosella and the limp, bloody body of the warrior Recurve to return to their families and districts. It disappeared.

Back in the gamekeeper's headquarters, Amina had the manticores dispatched and tossed into a crematory, which emptied into a trash basin under the building.

"My fellow gamekeepers," she called. "Your move, darlings. You choose what happens next."

(For some reason, I can't edit the first post without messing up the format, so Recurve is a gamekeeper, and Rosella a sponsor. Please use different names for them, so as not to confuse others. Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Prime, after hearing the commotion nearby, she quietly left the cornucopia to scope out what the sound was. She crept around the edge, keeping the supply of treasures in the corner of her eye. She waited and listened, her ears swiveled in the direction of the sound. Her eyes strained to see through the dense forest. The sound died down, then, a terrible scream that reached the far corners if the forest. Prime covered her ears, frantically trying to keep the horrid sound out, her special hearing made the scream even louder. She pawed at her ears, trying desperately to drown out the screech.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Iris paused in the tree as a horrible screech sounded through the forest. Her concentration broken for the moment, but she refocused, once again pointing the arrows at the cave entrance. Perhaps the sound would draw the two hiding ponies out.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:57 pm

"Vas... They are coming..." Gilded Lance reported movement, the severing of a few tracking lines, and an odd screeching.

"Implement the Alpha plan."

Vastile nodded and began to go about the cave collecting rope and other items.

Vastile and Lance worked as silently as possible, laying traps throughout the entire cave system... Doors the lead nowhere, multiple passages, most of which lead to 10 foot deep pits covered with a layer of twigs and brush, tripwires holding up sharpened logs, and Vastile was at the back, using his illusion skills to cover his door with the image of a cave wall, not to mention a few hidden surprises...

Vastile was in his locked down room, gripping his bow, waiting, and listening.

Gilded Lance lay closer to the entrance, preparing to ambush any who dare enter his fortress...
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:26 pm

"Fall back," Calla hissed to her allies. "I have a better plan."

She led them back to the cornucopia, where the sun had started to shine, and started working at the bottom of the tribute plates. Digging down 10 feet, she smiled and levitated out an odd square object, connected to a wire surrounding the plate. She cut it off where the wire turned to pressure-sensitive buttons. She gently wrapped the cord and attached it to the strange box with a mane-clip in her braid, which she had put in during the night.

"Here," she said, throwing one each at Iris and Rez. Working quickly, she unearthed twenty of the boxes, giving three more each to the fliers, three to Brawny, five to Prime, and six for herself.

"Pull the string and throw. You have a five second safe period after the string is pulled. This thing, out of the earth, will blow a twenty-foot parameter with the blast force of a grenade. That's how we kill the traitors. I can throw it into the mouth of the cave from here. Brawny, can you help our lone crystal pony guard?"

She nuzzled him and kissed his cheek.

"Be safe. I'll be fine. Let's win this thing."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:33 pm

Prime took the odd square plates an attached two to her wrists and put the rest in a small bag she acquired.

Iris gratefully took the mines. "Calla, please, I want to take out the traitors." Iris pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:36 pm

Brawny took the weird box and string things Lily dug out of the ground. All he knew and cared about them was they were grenades and you had five seconds to throw it without blowing your hoof off. That would be so fun! Explosions! And nopony would expect it... And he had three of them. He was getting so many dark thoughts in his head. But they went away when Lily nuzzled him and kissed his cheek.

"Sure. I'll help her out. Anything for you..."

He took his makeshift grenades and trotted over to the cornucopia and sat next to the Crystal pony who was originally on guard. He wanted somepony to come by and try something. Or he could throw the grenades into that cave. But he didn't want to waste them, since he was only on guard and the others could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:40 pm

Prime heard Brawny sit down next to her, she ignored him and began to sharpen her knives and shurikens. As she finished each one, she threw then harshly at the target, hitting it dead center.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Calla grinned at Iris.

"Go for it," she said. "Aim for the back of the cave. If it doesn't kill them, it'll cause their shelter to cave in, and they'll die of starvation. Nopony is powerful enough, save the ancient princesses of mythical times, who can lift that many rocks out. Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:46 pm

"Vastile! Back! Now!" Gilded Lance's voice echoed from the front of the cave.

Vastile knew enough not to argue, he ran back as far as possible and took cover.

Gilded Lance was on his own for now.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:51 pm

"Halt!" Gilded Lance's voice bellowed from the cave's entrance.

"Why is it you attack us, when so many of you are plotting on each others deaths? I will let you know the name of one of our alliance members if it will stay your hooves for a night, you may have their life, for a moment of rest."

Gilded Lance paused, "Believe me or not, but Iris is our ally. She wanted to enter first and "Kill" us in order to meet with us and plan your ambush tomorrow." Gilded Lance readied his staff, he was a baseballer and hitting a mine might not be a great idea, but it's better than having it go off in the cave.

"Will you have more names or be slaughtered in your sleep by our allies?"

Gilded Lance waited, but was ready to act... quickly.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:59 pm

Calla used a spell to project her voice.

"That's so clearly a lie, it's almost as if I just broke Vastile's spell," she retorted. "Iris is my sister. She's been by my side before the games even started. Iris, you may exact your revenge."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:00 am

Iris aimed carefully, her eyes squinting to see the caves entrance. She found it, pulling the string and the mine backwards, she brought it back to her front and threw it towards the cave. She waite for it to explode. She knew she had fooled the two traitors, telling them that she would meet him. HA! How could they fall for such an easy lie? After Iris threw the first disc, she quickly took another one out of her bag, pulled the string and threw it in the same direction.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:01 am

Cave 1-46 Kill 47-100
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:01 am

The member 'Calla Lily' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Pony Games Outcomes' : 23
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:03 am

The first grenade caused the rocks to crumble, just as the second one sailed into the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 12:05 am

Dodge 1-23 Kill 24-100 (you're stuck in a cave)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pony Games   The Pony Games - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pony Games
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next