My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another day in Cloudsdale

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Torna

Torna

Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:45 pm

"something cakey" Torna says, before dropping her face into a cake
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Fireseeker's eyes widened as he watched Torna.

"Where did that...even come from?!"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:59 pm

" no idea. anyway, lets do something besides standing around up here, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Torna brings her face up from the cake, "I concur"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Fireseeker nodded.

"Sure. Lead the way...to where ever we're going..."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:06 pm

"ah, tagging along i see. well, the more company, the better. i'm sure torna could use the extra friend." gemini said, waiting for torna to pick somewhere to go.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:11 pm

"Like I said, I am indecisive" Torna says, looking around for something to do
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:17 pm

"Well, I think there's a derby going on in the Cloudasium. We could always go and watch," suggested Fireseeker. "It's supposed to have a great atmosphere and it's cheap to get in since it isn't big stars like the Wonderbolts."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:24 pm

"a derby?" gemini asks with a slight bit of boredom in his voice." really? i guess if you guys want to go to it, i'll go..."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:28 pm

"Come on, gemini, you are starting to sound like me!"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:33 pm

"Gem, no self-respecting pegasus stallion dislikes a derby," jokingly stated Fireseeker, "But if you don't wanna go, that's ok. We can find other stuff to do."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:37 pm

"nah, we can go to it if you guys want to. i don't mind. besides, it was tornas idea to come here. it's up to her, really."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Torna looks at gemini with accusing puppy-dog eyes, "don't make me choose, I am bad at that"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:43 pm

"Go ahead Torna," Fireseeker encouraged her, despite what she said, "What do you want to do? It can be anything."

Fireseeker knew her type; the ponies that go with the flow, not wanting to cause a hassle with her own opinion. He decided to be friendly and open with her, letting her feel welcome and in control.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:52 pm

gemini gives in to the puppy dog eyes." f-fine...lets...uh...i don't know. fire suggested the derby...i guess."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:00 pm

Torna stops doing puppy dog eyes, satisfied. "we should just go do that", Torna concurs with the group
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Fireseeker spread his wings and took of into a hover, excitement already growing inside of him.

"Alright, awesome. This way, I think," he said, heading off towards the mass of cloud buildings.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:11 pm

gemini sighs, hovering up to follow him. he looks at torna, waiting for her before he takes off after him.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Torna hovers and follows fire, looking at gemini with a confused expression. "Come on gemini, it might be fun"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:15 pm

"Yeah Gem," agreed Fireseeker, "It'll be good."

He quickly surveyed the area. He quickly spotted the Cloudasium looming above most of the other buildings in the city; the stadium was just about the largest one.

"Say, how come you think it's boring Gemini?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:18 pm

gemini followed fire with a sigh." just not my sort of thing, i guess. everyone had their preferences, right? derbies...just aren't one of mine."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:20 pm

"They aren't really my thing either, but I will give it a try" Torna tells gem, "sometimes, the things which don't seem fun become fun"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:25 pm

By this time, they had reached the entrance to the Cloudasium. Fireseeker glanced at the others and grinned.

"See? We found it, no problems"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:30 pm

"no one was doubting you fire, and i'm sure this'll at least be interesting. so, where's the doors..."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:31 pm

"Maybe we can just fly over, free seats" Torna says, slowly gaining elevation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day in Cloudsdale
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next