My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another day in Cloudsdale

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 pm

"Well...w-whatever," Fireseeker replied, huffing slightly since he was annoyed he had so easily lost the race. Not to mention it was a race he had suggested doing in the first place.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:18 pm

"Yeah, so where were we going again? I remember something about food, and I'm kinda hungry now..." Gemini says, his stomach growling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:38 pm

"Maybe this stereotypically creepy abandoned building has food," Torna says, staring at the building, "but if we go in, there might not be any getting out, the walls are made out of top-notch cloud"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:33 am

Fireseeker looked over the old building and shook his head.

"Somehow I doubt there is food in there," he said, "How about we all just go to some place down in Ponyville. There's some good food around there."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:11 pm

"Hmm...Torna, why is it that your thought was to go into the 'abandoned' building for food?" Gemini says with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:01 pm

"Because" Torna says, "reasons" She looks down the street the pegasi had just raced, "Honestly, I have no idea, maybe it just looks fun, I don't know" Torna sits, starting to think about why her mind told her to go in there.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:32 pm

"Reasons smeasons," replied Fireseeker, shrugging. "It doesn't really matter. What matters now is food. Let's get some hay fries!"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:18 am

"Sure, and maybe we'll come back here and look inside of it later, okay torna?" Gemini smiles at torna, hovering where he is.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:32 am

"okay" Torna says, still pondering why she wanted to go in there, like why she wanted to go to Cloudsdale in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:41 pm

( Should we move to a Ponyville thread now? Since we're going to a cafe... )
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 4:15 am

(*Shrugs* Torna?)
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:42 pm

(why not, where? Sugarcube Corner? Marketplace? Tavern?)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:09 pm

( You decide. Anywhere is fine by me )
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 5:10 pm

(Same^)
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:53 pm

(If it is up to me, I pick Venus, ancient people wrote that it was lovely)
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:45 pm

(Okay, sugar cube corner it is! I'm not making it though. XD)
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:09 pm

(I will make it, since I seem to be the fastest)

Torna runs to the edge of Cloudsdale and bolts off to Ponyville, heading to the ponies' agreed location, Sugarcube Corner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day in Cloudsdale
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7