My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

visiting cloudsdale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rez

Rez

visiting cloudsdale Empty
PostSubject: visiting cloudsdale   visiting cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:57 pm

"wow its better then everyone has said" well time to go and look around" rez said as he started to fly off. he noticed a huge building and flew towards it.
"Iwonder what this place is for" as he thought back to the things he heard and remembered this is where they make the weather.
he decides to go in.
Back to top Go down
forge

forge

PostSubject: Re: visiting cloudsdale   visiting cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 10:08 pm

Forge yawned as he made his way through cloudsdale's mainstreet. The pegasus glanced around as he tried to wake up from the dull headache. The party at the academy had been rather longer than he had expected, and he had forgotten he had been asked to check the Water resevoir tanks for the cloud making machines. His alarm had woken him up, but the guy still looked a little out of it as he trotted towards the factory.

Another pegasus was flying around rather exitedly, drawing the tired pony's eyes. He was surprised another pegasus was interested in the factory, most had visited it at least once before. "Excuse me.... Are you alright?" He asked the streaking blur of black and red.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: visiting cloudsdale   visiting cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:26 pm

"yeah i've just exicited to actually be here i have a long job during the day and dont usually have time to come here."he said catching his breath from the fast flight he took there."I'm a map maker and some times build for the heck of it when i have time. what do you do."
Back to top Go down
forge

forge

PostSubject: Re: visiting cloudsdale   visiting cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:45 pm

Forge winced. This hyperactive pegasus was making his head throb. Still, it wouldn't do to be impolite. "Well, I usually just check on things to make sure the maintainance is good. " He conceded after a moments thought. "I'm pretty good at metalwork, so I keep an eye on what little we have around town."

He opened the large door leading into the resevoir and pumping station. "The tanks are pretty big, so I wouldn't go near em if I were you. " He continued, studying the seals and whipping out a spanner to adjust some loose bolts on the largest vat.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: visiting cloudsdale   visiting cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:18 am

m"metal work i'm still working with the only thing i've done is the thin wing covers. im better with wood. my sight skill aint that bad but still needs work but my best skill is to get people up when their down." rez said taking a deep breath and started to walk. He looked up and saw that it was getting late."well i gotta go. i'm going to be late for work. have a nice day." He said rushing back down there to work.
Back to top Go down
forge

forge

PostSubject: Re: visiting cloudsdale   visiting cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 12:28 am

Forge turned to see the other pegasus leaving rather hurridly. "Well, I guess I'll see ya round then." He nodded, rather confused. What was the point of arriving just to go again?

He shook his head before slipping the spanner back into his tooljacket and admiring his handywork. It wasn't that he felt like he was unappreciated here, he just felt.... Stifled. Something out there was calling out to him. "Guess I should see about switchin locations." He murmurred to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: visiting cloudsdale   visiting cloudsdale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

visiting cloudsdale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Cloudsdale-
Jump to: