My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloudsdale Life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

Cloudsdale Life Empty
PostSubject: Cloudsdale Life   Cloudsdale Life I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:10 pm

Lightning Wing trotted out from the training yard, her wings tired. 500 laps around the track was always tough. Of course she was finished early, which left her tons of time to wander and talk to people, before her normally scheduled dinner time.

She sat on a cloud, ruffling it into a comfy chair, and glanced over the clouds down to the ground. She made regular visits down there now, and it still fascinated her...
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Cloudsdale Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudsdale Life   Cloudsdale Life I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:52 am

Cloud Dancer perched on her namesake, high above the land, taking a nap on the fluffy, pillow-like substance. It had been ages since she'd been up to her home-away-from-home, and now was the time for a visit.

She always liked to relax on a cloud before a show. It relaxed her muscles, providing comfort she had never felt on the ground, and it helped her concentrate on what needed to be done.

Her eyes fluttered open as she felt a fellow pegasus zoom past her. With bleary eyes, she watched as the mare settled into a cloud to watch Equestria below.

"Hi," she said sleepily. "I haven't seen you around before. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

Cloudsdale Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudsdale Life   Cloudsdale Life I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 1:02 pm

Lightning Wing glanced up, grinning. A new pony! "Hello." She said excitedly. "I'm Lightning Wing, and I'm in the Academy." She glanced at the pony, but was unsure of her name. "I mean, I've lived up here all my life. You must travel a lot, or I would have met you..." She rubbed a hoof along her chin. But she couldn't even think of any mentions of a Pegasus with ballet slippers as a cutie mark.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Cloudsdale Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudsdale Life   Cloudsdale Life I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Cloud laughed like the ringing of gentle bells, the sound resonating through the air. She stretched her wings out and yawned.

"I'm Cloud Dancer. If you haven't been down to Equestria often, you probably wouldn't know me. I have a house in Manehatten, Ponyville, and, of course, up here, but my main residence is in Canterlot."

She gestured to the cutie mark.

"I got this up here, believe it or not. My career takes place in the capitol of Equestria. I'm the Prima Ballerina of the Royal Canterlot Ballet. Not at all what you'd expect of a pegasus, hmm?"

She laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Lightning Wing

Lightning Wing

Cloudsdale Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudsdale Life   Cloudsdale Life I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:53 am

Lightning Wing shrugged. "Not too uncommon, I guess. I mean, I know some Pegasi that are journalists, and artists, and other things. Not all of us are solely focused on flight."

She stood, tapping her cutie mark. "I got mine here. Flew through a storm to get it." She paused. "And that's probably why I haven't met you, either. I've lived up here my entire life. Only recently did I ever decide to leave."

Lightning smiled then, bouncing lightly. "My main residence is in Canterlot too though, now! Maybe I could come see one of your shows."
Back to top Go down
Rainbow-Dash

Rainbow-Dash

Cloudsdale Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudsdale Life   Cloudsdale Life I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 3:20 pm

Rainbow Bolt and Lightning Cloud were racing. They are two very competitive fillies and were keen to win for their sisters (Lightning Dust and Rainbow Dash) Even though they are the best of friends, they still compete against each other in millions of races

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/04/10/52/rainbo15.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/04/10/52/lightn10.jpg
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Cloudsdale Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudsdale Life   Cloudsdale Life I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 10:18 pm

((Hi and welcome to the forum, Rainbow! To begin the character applications (before you are allowed to role-play), please go here: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2-pony-creation-template Please make sure to use this set up and paste it in the "submitted creations topic." Try to avoid the species sections as those are the ones you'll get sorted into by a mod or admin! Be sure to read the rules: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1169-the-rules and have fun! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cloudsdale Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudsdale Life   Cloudsdale Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloudsdale Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Cloudsdale-
Jump to: