My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kid

Kid

Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Kid's eye was starting to twitch as he continued sobbing, his blood and gore covered body shaking with his hooves over his head trying to block everything out. He scooted away from Red, partially in fear and partially in guilt. Obviously failing as it seemed though that both Red and Ozy were able to see his bloodshot eyes. Kid had gotten some blood in his eyes; seeming to change the colour of his iris from the usual light blue to a shade of crimson. It also had shown a suspicious amount of crimson around his mouth. Quickly bringing his hooves down to cover his mouth.

"Sorry about that. I don't like it when things interrupt moments like... this. How are we all doing? You going to be okay Kid?"

"I...I...I don't know..." Kid sobbed as he continued trying to hide himself from his two companions. "I honestly...do not know..."

KID'S HIDDEN PERK IS REVEALED.
HEMATOPHAGE.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Red Harvest looked at Kid. He was still getting a terrifying vibe from him. He never knew foals could be that scary. Now Red has blood on him. At least his coat makes it a little less noticeable.

Red then looked over and saw Ozy jam a knife into a Raider's throat. This place has a real serious Raider problem... It gets annoying. And scary. Now, not only was he scared of Kid, he was now fearful of Ozy.

"I think we should start heading back now. I don't want more Raiders to show up. And if they do, I don't want us to deal with them."

Red was beginning to feel like a real coward. But, his flank was on the line. He also felt like these two would be the death of him. Be it they lead him to his death, or they kill him themselves...
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:15 pm

"We are going to be okay." OzyManedias smiled. He nodded to Red. "I don't disagree. Let's make like a banana and split."

Horrible puns aside, OzyManedias took Kid and placed him on his back. "I think it would be best if we get a little bit of the blood off us before being seen in public." he flicked some blood off of his suit with disdain. "Ugh. These stains will never come out."

He sheathed his Prized Possession and started to walk out of the hospital. "I could use something to drink."

Mental breakdowns and homicidal tendencies aside, today was pretty lucrative. He made two new friends, and enough loot to last him a while.

Today was alright.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:27 pm

"I could use something to drink."

Kid's eye twitched at that.

"...S-so...if we're going to be friends..." Kid started between sobs as he was picked up and placed onto Ozy's back. "w...we gotta tell each other things about us...r-right?"

Kid wasn't sure if he really wanted to go through with telling Ozy and Red about his...'condition.' But he figured that if they had a large enough problem and attacked him; Kid could probably...hopefully take them out. Maybe use them as a way to sate his thirst?

No. Kid finally had friends that weren't shunned from society. He wouldn't harm a friend; ever. Who knows...maybe they could assist him in getting back to being a normal pony?
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Red trotted with Ozy and Kid sitting on Ozy's back. Poor foal. He looked terrified as much as he did crazy.

They had to tell each other things about themselves? Red was nothing special. His story was just plain and simple. At least in the Wasteland. In fact, compared to most pony's stories, it was like a fairy tale.

"Well, friends, I grew up on a farm with my mom, she left a few years ago, then I experimented with Med-X. Nothing special, of course. Anything else you need to know, guys?"

Red didn't really want to know too much about Kid. Probably would turn into a sob story. Or something that would give Red nightmares.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:18 pm

"...S-so...if we're going to be friends..." Kid started between sobs as he was picked up and placed onto Ozy's back. "w...we gotta tell each other things about us...r-right?"

OzyManedias shook his head "Not if you don't want to. But I suppose I should share a little bit."

He took a deep breath.

"My vault opened, then I found Neighgaton." He smiled. "I'm not very interesting."

What happened in between the bombs dropping and the vault opening.

Now that was interesting.

OzyManedias made a reminder to revisit old Vault 444.

"I've found that the past has little significance with the present or the future. What matters is if you are alive, and good at staying alive."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:39 pm

Kid felt as though the two of them were holding out on some rather important details...Although at the moment, Kid felt no reason to press them.

"I've found that the past has little significance with the present or the future. What matters is if you are alive, and good at staying alive."

"Do you want to keep that in mind when I tell you what i'm about to tell you?" Kid asked giving a weak smile and a laugh, revealing his blood stained mouth and teeth.

Kid continued questioning if rather or not he should tell them. However finally, he decided that he should. If they haven't made a move to finish him off yet; why not give them a reason to?

"So then...I guess it's my turn?" Kid asked weakly as he still felt sick to his stomach over what he was about to say. taking a deep breath and letting the deep breath out; he started.

"Well, I was born in Manehatten, didn't have a family back then. My father was killed in the wasteland someplace and mother died at birth. I had to live in the Old-New Manehatten orphanage. It wasn't a bad place to live. The ponies were friendly, the food and water was plentiful. I didn't have any right to complain...that is, until the raiders attacked."

Kid stopped and waited a moment to collect his thoughts.

"They ravaged the town, damn near wiped it off the map; not even sure if any of the buildings are there. I sure as hell know that the ponies aren't. Most of them were killed, or kept as slaves for the raiders..."needs." It was then that I met my raider gang. They were about to kill me, when their leader saw that I had skills with sneaking and other agility-related things. Recruiting me...by force they...They forced me to kill the ponies of the town and..."

Kid stopped and thought hard about what he was about to tell them. He really hoped that he wasn't about to get his throat slit open by Ozy. And he REALLY hoped that Red didn't have the ability to use that .44 of his.

"...they forced me to drink the blood of the ones I slew...it was hard at first but...they kept making me do it...forcing me to kill...and drink...until....until I got pretty much addicted to the stuff...I couldn't go more than 48 hours without drinking blood or otherwise I would get...crazy..."

Kid looked down in guilt...and self-pity.

"...Still can't go more than 48 hours without it...Thats pretty much what you two just saw."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Red listened to Kid's insane story. That was far worse than what Red imagined for him. Not only was he disgusted, he was even more terrified of Kid. Sad when the young stallion is frightened of the lightweight colt.

Red ran off from the group for a little bit to throw up. The very thought of a pony drinking another's blood made him sick. And being forced to do so made him sicker. He pretty much let out every meal he had for the past weak from the thought and the sight.

After he was finished being sick, Red trotted back to his group. At this point, he hardly trusted either of them. But, he was Kid's new friend, and psychos don't usually kill their friends. Besides, if Kid still really needed blood, he could find blood packs for him. He even came across a couple back in the hospital.

"Well, I'm sorry Kid. But, if you get the itch for blood, I have a couple blood packs. And sorry about running off to vomit. I'm a bit... squeamish to the whole blood thing."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 4:18 am

OzyManedias took in the story in stride.

"I have heard some very strange tales." He said after some consideration and watching as Red (quite rudely) hurled all over.

"I've heard of a Super Mutant that talks of ethics and philosophy. I've heard of a vault full of plants and green things and fungus. I've even heard of a pony who can travel through time in some sort of blue box."

He scratched his chin thoughtfully.

"If... If you get the urge to drink blood, and you try to drink mine, I will defend myself." He said. He spoke slowly, trying to articulate his thoughts.

"But this... er... condition. Its not that different from any addiction. Jet. Psycho." OzyManedias glanced at Red for a moment. "Med-X."

"So I don't see why I should treat you any different from anypony else in the Wastes." OzyManedias nodded.

He did not like to differentiate and make judgements based on morals or conditions, If so he would have probably killed himself when...

Well.

Spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:03 am

Kid's ears flattened down after hearing Red vomit after telling his story. Thankful he hadn't simply turned around a shot him; he still didn't enjoy being seen as revolting...despite the fact that he was.

"Well, I'm sorry Kid. But, if you get the itch for blood, I have a couple blood packs. And sorry about running off to vomit. I'm a bit... squeamish to the whole blood thing."

Kid simply nodded, his ears still flattened against his head. Deciding to remain silent for the next while after determining in his mind that more talking would result in more problems. That, and he didn't really want to freak out red any more than he already has.

"But this... er... condition. Its not that different from any addiction. Jet. Psycho." OzyManedias glanced at Red for a moment. "Med-X."

Letting his ears flatten down even lower as he considered the fact that he might never return to normal...ever.

Simply nodding, Kid looked down in horror as he saw that he was still wearing the Raider armor...looking at in disgust, he promptly removed it and threw it away. More specifically he aimed towards a mine where it would be obliterated.

"Ka..."Kid sighed as he watched the armor hit the mine. "Boom."

Hopping off of Ozy's back and walking by himself; a distance from his new friends. He hadn't considered how badly it would hurt to have somepony looking at him as though he were a monster...Kid thought he was used to that. He also hated the idea of never being able to never be a normal pony. But most of all....he hated himself.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:53 am

Red Harvest felt so rude for running off to throw up. But, like he said, he couldn't handle it as well as them. Then Kid took off his Raider armor and blew it up. That's one way to get rid of unwanted items...

Red trotted with the other two. Hopefully they were heading back home. He hated being in the wasteland. There's always something terrifying coming to get you. And there's ponies like Kid. At least he could trust him, for the most part. And he lived in the same town as Ozy for a while, so he could trust him. So, he was somewhat safe with his new friends
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:23 am

OzyManedias watched solemnly as Kid threw his armor away. He ruminated on the last 24 hours.

Sure, He thought Red seems alright. At least he isn't terrible company. Kid is okay I suppose. The whole 'drinks the blood of the dead' is a little... intimidating though. OzyManedias clapped his hooves together soundly.

The gates of Neighgaton were just coming into view over the horizon, and the sun was just starting to set.

the Wastes are a dangerous place, even more so at night.

"So. Anypony want that drink?" OzyManedias offered helpfully. "My treat." He smiled. He had the caps, and could easily get more come morning, when the shops open.

He nudged Kid. "I am sure some alcohol will wash that bloody taste out your throat!"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:53 pm

"I am sure some alcohol will wash that bloody taste out your throat!"

Kid didn't say anything. He still didn't feel...right about admitting to drinking blood to his companions. Infact; that made him more sick to stomach...

Infact...Kid actually felt sick to his stomach. Without even giving a hint of warning to his companions; he ran off and threw up; the blood giving it the usual reddish taint...but something was off.

Yes Kid had drank some blood; but this was bloodier than usual. Kid then stopped as he started hacking and coughing. His body seemingly...shutting down as he started coughing. Blood, obviously; but it would be hard to tell if it was somepony elses blood...or his.

Before Kid could start to figure it out; he blacked out on the cold, hard, wasteland ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3