My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kid

Kid

Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile Empty
PostSubject: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Once upon a time, a long looong time ago, Equestria was a stunning and inspirational scene to behold. Everypony sharing, caring, loving and laughing. It seemed to be perfect! But sadly, this happy scene did not last forever. After an enormous civil war erupted between the Rebels and the U.A.E. Splitting apart families and friends, changing ponies and forcing everypony to pick a side. The war took a turn for the worst when the U.A.E and the Rebels began making nuclear threats. At first everypony took them as just that, a threat. However as the war progressed, more and more ponies became became afraid and large underground "stables" were created. Everypony who was able tucked away into these vaults before the bombs dropped.

Almost a century later, ponies started crawling out of these vaults and attempted to start rebuilding. Against all odds, some ponies have managed to rebuild a bit. Others have succumbed either physically or mentally to the wastelands. Becoming either corpses or raiders. One such colt is Kid, although he didn't have much of a choice. After being captured from New Manehatten by raiders, Kid was able to prove his worth and join them, training with them, and going out on raiding missions with them.

This life gave him what he needed to survive physically. Mentally however, not so much. He hated what he had to do to please his fellow raiders, he hated the fact that he had to steal from the innocent he hated having to kill the innocent and most of all. He hated himself for all the things he had done. He wished he had a chance to not have to do those horrible things...

...and this is why you should always be careful of what you wish for...

During a raiding expedition, things went horribly, horribly wrong when they found out that the town actually had a way to defend itself. Even more surprising to them was when this defence actually worked against them. The entire gang was wiped out, all but one...

Kid attempted to get up, his head spinning from the bullet that recently lodged itself inside. Unable to do so, he simply collapsed in the middle of the town, his head wound pouring blood out over onto his raider-made armor. Unable to do anything, he just let out a moan of pain and tried to think of happy thoughts as his vision began to fade. Though, as he was going out he noticed the figure of somepony coming towards him...male...or female...? Kid couldn't tell anything about this pony for sure... He just hoped that whoever it was didn't feel like trying to get information.

Kid's S.P.E.C.I.A.L

Strength. - 4
Perception - 6
Endurance - 5
Charisma - 6
Intelligence - 5
Agility - 8 (7+1 [from small frame])
Luck - 7

Traits/Perks- Small Frame.

(Please limit the amount of points you have in your S.P.E.C.I.A.L to 40. Please limit traits/perks at the beginning. More Perks will be available as the RP goes along.)

Last edited by Kid on Mon May 06, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:43 am

OzyManedias SPECIAL:

Strength-4
Perception-7
Endurance-6
Charisma-6
Intelligence-5
Agility-9
Luck-3 (4-1 Jinxed)

Traits/Perks: Jinxed (-1 to his and everypony's luck), Nerd Rage.

"Oh Buck." OzyManedias ran over to the poor colt he had just shot.

"Oh Buck." He groaned when he saw the wound was not so grievous as he had hoped.
OzyManedias was a bundle of mixed emotions right now. On one hoof, the foal was a raider, and he had attempted to raid the small little town that OzyManedias had called home since this whole mess began.

But on another hoof, the foal was just that, a foal.

He wanted the raiders to be gone, but he wasn't willing to shoot a wounded colt in the face just to finish him off.

"Ohbuckohbuckohbuckohbuck." He rummaged through his pack to find something, anything to stop the bleeding. He found one stimpack and a little bit of gauze.

"So... um... Here." He jabbed the needle into the Kid's little vein, hoping the magic little thing would do its work.

"UUGH what am I? Stupid?" There was a BULLET lodged inside of his SKULL. no stimpack would be able to get the bloody thing out!

He glanced around nervously. Luckily, none of the other town members had seen him use his precious medical supplies on the unworthy bandit. They probably assumed he was looting his corpse.

Bunch of bucking savages in this town.

"Alright... Alright..." OzyManedias rolled up the sleeves of his cotton button-down shirt.

After the better half of an hour rummaging through old first aid kits, and another half an hour trying to find the bullet. OzyManedias painstakingly removed the still-whole bullet from the Colt's skull. Luckily for the bandit, the hole was small and would heal up in no time.

He poked the bandit's face tentatively. "Hey."

"Hey you."
"Hey wake up."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:37 am

Kid began to stir a bit as he felt his face being poked, opening his eyes he first saw the sandy coated pegasus. Looking around he saw the rusted metals that made up the town, not even knowing what the town was called he looked for a simple sign. Of which he found, a large sign reading "WELCOME TO NEIGHGATON" that was close to the entrance of the town. As he looked around some more he saw some other members of his raider gang. They were seeming to have a wonderful dirt-nap.

Struggling to prevent himself from crying at his now swiss-cheese ex family. He turned his attention back to the stallion who had poked him awake.

"Well then...I think we lost..."Kid stated as he was on the verge of tears from losing the closest thing he had to a family.

Kid then wobbly stood up, bringing a hoof up to his head where the wound was and rubbing it a bit.

"I don't suppose you have any mercy...do you?" Kid laughed weakly as he winced and continued to rub over his wound, his head feeling like it was going to explode due to the pain from the recently-removed bullet.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:38 am

Red was a local to Neighgaton. This place was small, but it was well guarded. Red was the farmer for the town. He gave everypony food. In other words, Red Harvest was keeping these ponies alive. He'd sometimes have some extra food left over and sell to other ponies in the wastes. They were good customers. Who needs food more than the ponies who have nothing?

Red was selling his delicious corn and bread, then all of a sudden he heard screaming and shooting. Was it another Raider party? He looked over and saw all of the corpses. It was. Do those drugged up criminals ever learn? This party was interesting though. With them was a foal. A hostage, maybe? Red ran up to him, but one of the other locals, Ozy already made it to him.

The foal stood up, somehow still alive after a shot to the head. He was wearing Raider armor. Why would he be wearing that? Maybe he wasn't a hostage. He heard that Raiders will recruit anypony. But he never thought a child would be caught in the middle of this.

"Need anything? What's your name?" Red kept his trusty .44 Magnum handy, just in case this kid still wanted to try something. You can never trust Raiders
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:38 am

"I don't suppose you have any mercy...do you?"

The little raider looked so pitiful. OzyManedias sighed in relief. "I will not shoot you unless you attack me. That's about all the mercy you can get in this... town." What even was this? OzyManedias looked around. It was far to small to be a town. A Hamlet maybe? Still very small.

OzyManedias finally gave himself a second to look the tyke over. He was so small. The way he looked at the butchered corpses of his family almost made Ozy heave. Instead of doing the right thing and hugging him and telling him its all going to be okay and he will be alright, he decided to stand there.

The local farmer ran over to ask if he could help. OzyManedias didn't know the stallion's name, but he did see him around every so often.
"Need anything? What's your name?"

"I think we are fine. But I can't answer for... our little friend here." He sighed, but not for relief. As he stared at the dead and slowly decaying raiders, he closed his eyes and muttered.
"Hoc non volebant. Mannis non moriuntur tranquille."
For reasons that OzyManedias would like to remain private, the whole scene looked remarkably familiar.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:52 pm

"Need anything? What's your name?"

Kid began to brush off the excess- not already dried on blood and dirt off his raider out fit and looked over at the farmer.

"What I need now is someponies to stick around with now..." Kid sighed as he looked over towards the corpses of the raiders. Doing so caused his ears to droop down. "...you know...they were the worst ponies you could ever have the misfortune to run into...yet they were the most kind-hearted ponies you could ever have the fortune to be with...."

Kid kicked the dust, obviously avoiding the second question the farmer had asked him. Though he quickly gave the first stallion a look of confusion when he heard him speak.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Red was listening to Ozy talk in some foreign language. He's heard him do that before. But for the life of him Red could never understand what he was saying. He decided to ignore it and went back to the foal. He felt really sorry for him. They may have been Raiders, but they must have been a family to this kid.

"Well I'm sure there's at least one pony who would take you in. If you can't find any, you can surely stay at my farm."

The farm wasn't much. especially with all the radiation that was around. Most crops didn't grow so well. Luckily he got a good plot of land with minimal radiation. The farm wasn't a bad place for the foal to stay. He would be fed, sheltered, clothed, and cared for
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:31 pm

OzyManedias' golden eyes blinked a couple times before lowering. "Sorry... I..." What should he say? He was sorry they hadn't killed them all and stolen their goods and food and water? They were raiders for buck's sake!

"Well, the dead won't bury themselves. I was going to go and explore an abandoned hospital today. But tending to the dead is a little more important." He stared at the foal for a while. What were they hoping to accomplish? Why was he so... forgiving? Raiders! OzyManedias chided himself for his lapse in logic and busied himself with moving the bodies to a nearby crater, left long ago from an explosion.

"Ugh..." He held a hoof to his nose, he never quite got used to the smell of rotten corpses, but ponies from Neighgaton were not ones to worry about what happened to the dead after they were riddled with bullets.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 5:32 pm

"Well I'm sure there's at least one pony who would take you in. If you can't find any, you can surely stay at my farm."

"Well....uhh...thanks for the optimism, sir." Kid smiled weakly as he shifted a bit. "And...for the offer...I uhhh...don't exactly think a farm is where I would best fit in at."

"Well, the dead won't bury themselves. I was going to go and explore an abandoned hospital today. But tending to the dead is a little more important."

"No...we shouldn't bury them...if anything, we should burn them." Kid sighed as he trotted away from the farmer stallion and to the sandy stallion, his armor leather armor . He didn't know their names...but he figured that he'd just start calling them by whatever he found to stick out to him. "They were low-life scum...I...I shouldn't be this torn up about it anyways. They were bound to get killed eventually. If it wasn't by the hooves of somepony, it'd have been those freakin' chems that we used...."

Kid brushed back the mane of a mare with a red coat, silver eyes and a golden (obviously dyed) mane mane and tail. She was wearing some raider painspike armor and had a very imposing look. Despite this (and all the blood pooling around her) Kid leaned down and hugged her corpse tightly for a while before taking the bracelet with a large screen (pip-buck 3000) she wore and putting on himself. He also didn't hesitate to take the caps and chems from her and the rest of the raider group.

"...It's not like they're going to need these." Kid sigh and sniffled as he sat down, looking at his newfound loot and his dead companions. "...heh...with this many chems, maybe I could bring them all back to life..."

Last edited by Kid on Fri May 03, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Red stood over the foal looting the bodies. It wasn't exactly respectful, but in the Wasteland, who cares? You could eat another pony and you couldn't be judged. He was still confused when he hugged one of the corpses. She must have meant a lot to this foal. Maybe he shouldn't be around that.

"Well, if either of you need my help, look for Red Harvest. That's my name."

Red began to trot off. He still felt bad for the colt. he really needed somepony to look after him. But he said the farm wouldn't work for him. Oh well, at least he knew how to contact him. As Red was trotting off, he stopped and turned to the colt.

"Just out of curiosity, did you happen to find any Med-X on one of their bodies? My friend could really use some..."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:33 am

OzyManedias stared at the strange scene. The colt was taking this all remarkably well. If anything, the wasteland pounded maturity into the youth. Mr. Harvest asked the young pony about Med-X.

"Speaking of help..." OzyManedias forgot his duties for a moment to wave at Red, trying to get his attention. "Would either of you care to help me? I was planning on heading towards the old Ponyville hospital before the... the raiders attacked. I don't know exactly what is there, but apparently there hasn't been any word from previous scavengers. Strange, you'd think that a hospital would be the first place to be scavenged for Chems or medical supplies. They are bound to have some Med-X for your friend." OzyManedias itched at the collar of his armor-reinforced formal suit. The thing was poorly cobbled together, but it had saved his life enough times to be kept. "I wanted to investigate, but it would be folly to go without a little backup. Non ego sum stultus."

He turned his attention down at the foal. "What about you? Did the... Your friends teach you to shoot?"

It was best not to dwell on the dead. Ponies died. That was the fact of the Waste. the sooner this foal forgot of all this Raider nonsense, the better off he would be.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:51 am

Just out of curiosity, did you happen to find any Med-X on one of their bodies? My friend could really use some...

Kid had grown up with addicts and dealers...mainly addicts. so figuring out if somepony is an addict or a dealer isn't that hard. Kid could tell that the med-x this stallion wanted wasn't for a friend. At the same time, he didn't want to drive away a potential customer. Especially a potential customer he could assist.

"Nah, there wasn't any Med-x on them." Kid lied as he fiddled with his Pip-Buck, trying to reconfigure it to him with the assistance of a note he found inside the Pip-Buck. "Just some fixer...but perhaps your "friend" could use some of that instead?"

As Kid continued fiddling with the Pip-Buck, getting ever so close to finally reconfiguring. The Pip-Buck being surprisingly easy to reconfigure...probably because the raider who previously owned it hadn't exactly done a bang-up job of configuring while hopped up on who knows what. When he heard the first stallion...he thought he'd name Goldie until he learned his real name. Talk about an abandoned hospital in Ponyville.

"What about you? Did the... Your friends teach you to shoot?

"My friends didn't teach me." Kid smirked as he looked up at the stallion, drawing a hunting rifle. "I taught myself. And if you don't mind me bragging a bit. I am damned good."

Kid smirked again as he aimed for a random bird flying over head and shot it out of the sky. He missed.

"Well...uhh...maybe i'm not that good..." Kid said as he smiled weakly and put his rifle back into it's holster. "Point is, yes, I can shoot. But I don't think I am coming with you...not until I can get this damned thing reprogrammed...and not until I get a new outfit that doesn't make ponies look either terrified of me...or plotting how to murder me."

Kid looked uneasy as he had realized that since he had gotten up, ponies have been giving him looks. Some are looks of pure hate, others of slight terror. Kid hadn't really helped himself by firing that round off into the sky. It seemed to have attracted some attention from the more "lawful" side of town. More specifically, the sheriff who put bullets in at least 3 of Kid's recently deceased friends.

Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:12 pm

Red was getting a tad worried for this colt. After that shot, ponies began to herd around. They looked like they wanted to hurt him, but they didn't show any signs of trying to. He looked back at Ozy and the colt.

"Awwww, no Med-X? That's a shame. Fixer would be nice, but I'd much rather prefer Med-X."

Red began to scratch his neck and arms. He was beginning to withdraw. He needed some Med-X ASAP. Or the Fixer. But that doesn't give nearly the rush as Med-X did. He was grinding his teeth as well, and began to be a bit slower, both mentally and physically. He was still a fast pony, so it didn't hinder him much

"An abandoned hospital? I could help you out. Might be a lot of fun"

Red checked his ammo in his .44 and his saddlebag. He had plenty of rounds. Red was ready to follow Ozy to the hospital. They were bound to find some chems somewhere. And loads of Med-X! He was tired of wasting his hard earned bits on them. Now he got to loot some. For free! There's just one problem. He hated killing things.

"I hope the place is empty... I hate killing..."
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:54 am

"What are you looking at? Never heard a gunshot before?" OzyManedias barked at a bystander who returned with a not-very-polite gesture, but left.

"I hope the place is empty... I hate killing..."

"It helps if you just think about staying alive." OzyManedias offered as helpfully as he could. "But I think between the three of us, we should be alright." He squinted curiously at the little raider to figure out what he was fiddling with.

"Is that a PipBuck 3000?" OzyManedias leaned down to get a better look.

Science check passed

"It is!Da mihi momento." OzyManedias checked a couple other bodies before coming back with a Pip-Buck 3000 of his own. "Its not properly synchronized. The manual said that to get a Pip-Buck 3000 operational and suited to the user's needs, you need it to synchronize with another Pip-Buck." He rifled through a bag and produced a wire, covered in dust and grime. "Just need to..." He fiddled with his Pip-Buck for a while. "...find the right in-port." He plugged the wire into his Pip-Buck, then did the same to the litte raider's. The two Pip-Bucks made a series of blips and beeps before letting out a resounding ding!

"There. Should be good." OzyManedias fitted his new and re-programmed Pip-Buck to his leg and glanced around again. "I think it would be in our best interest if we should leave." he equipped his Prized Possession and a couple homemade Molotov Cocktails to quick-access slots.
"I can't aim very well, but back in the day I was the best hand-to-hand fighter there was." OzyManedias explained as he shifted a curious looking dagger to a more comfortable place. The words 'back in the day' sounded strange coming out of the mouth of a 30 year old stallion.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 3:45 pm

Kid looked down at his newly reprogrammed pip-buck. It had a drawing of a pony on it with a bunch of barely filled in bars. It had a geiger counter that showed up to level 3 radiation sickness, a couple of things that said H20, FOD and SLP...He saw that they had awfully high numbers, the highest number being H20.

Total HP - 25/200

H20 - 890 ( -1 INT. -2PER. -2AGL. -3 END)

FOD - 405 (-1CHR. -2 STR)

SLP - 300 (-1 AGL)

(Current SPECIAL.
Strength - 2
Perception - 4
Endurance - 2
Charisma - 5
Agility - 5
Luck- 6 (7-1 from Ozy's Jinxed.)

Kid didn't know what any of these things meant, so he shrugged it off and continued flicking through his pip-boy. AFter a few moments of fiddling with it and figuring out the basics of how it works. Like, how he could use the flashlight, how to use items from it and ect. Kid stopped toying with it and looked up at the first stallion.

"So then, before I go with you to some abandoned hospital and possibly getting killed because of it.... Mind telling me your name?" Kid asked as he kept looking at the pip-bucks odd numbers about his health.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Red watched the two ponies get their own Pip-Bucks. The colt took one off the mare he was hugging, and Ozy ran off to get one of his own. I'll admit, what the colt did was pretty unsanitary. But the mare meant a lot to him, and since when did anypony care about sanitation issues? Then Red remembered, he had one of those back at his house.

"Wait right here, guys. I'll be right back" He flew back to his farm and looked through his house. He searched high and low and finally found it

The Pip-Buck he had came from when he was looking around the edge of the town and found a dead pony in a Stable jumpsuit. He had no Med-X on him, or caps, so he decided to take the Pip-Buck. It must have had some value.

Red was no scientist, but he was a good repairpony. He took the Pip-Buck and adjusted it to himself. It was hard, and time consuming, but he finally recalibrated it to Red Harvest's liking and ran back to the other two. The screen flashed and showed a pony with full bars on each limb. That was good, it appeared. His radiation was close to Minor Rad Poisoning. He sorted through it and found a S.P.E.C.I.A.L thing that read:

Red Harvest S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Strength - 4
Perception - 6
Endurance - 5
Charisma - 5
Intelligence - 2 (3-1 Withdrawal)
Agility - 8 (9-1 Withdrawal)
Luck - 6

Perks/Traits: Good Natured
H20 - 75
FOD - 50
SLP - 100
EFF: Med-X Withdraw (-1 AGL -1 INT)

He hid that last one from the other two. At least he could sort his stuff now. He didn't have much on him but his revolver and a load of bullets. He was ready to go looting. He wished he had his precious Med-X though...

Last edited by Brawny Hooves on Mon May 06, 2013 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 7:58 pm

((My bad with phrasing, Jinx only works on Ozy and hostiles.))
"What the..." OzyManedias stared at the radar of his Pip-Buck. It must have been shorting out, as every single living thing was supposedly hostile. He looked around. Although the Townsponies were increasingly showing signs of hostility towards the foal, they were not trying to kill any of them. "One more second please." His hoof danced across the various buttons and switches.

Guns were difficult for Ozy, and he couldn't fix a leaky pipe to save his life, but computers and chemistry just came easily to him, and a previous job as a nurse did not hurt. You just had to know what to say, and the Pip-Buck did the rest.

The red blips turned green, and the -1 to everyponies luck disappeared.

Everypony but OzyManedias.

"Huh... Est aliquid non recte operando..." He muttered. He turned off the display and turned to the foal. "My name is OzyManedias the... Just OzyManedias. And what, praytell, is yours?"

As the Townsfolk were looking quite ornery, He started to walk leisurely out of the gate.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:53 pm

"To be honest, never really had a name..." Kid sighed as he walked along side Ozy, looking curiously at what the stats on his pip-buck meant. "I mean, Sawed Off used to call me Dipshit all the time but...well fuck him. As for the rest of the crew, they usually called me Kid...so I guess you two can call me that as well."

As Kid kept walking he kept looking down at his pip-buck. listening to the notes his older leader left on it. Remembering her voice. He was on the verge of tears when he quickly switched over to something that would distract him. The stats on the stat page of the pop-buck. It didn't take long for Kid's curiosity reached a breaking point after only a few moments of looking at the pipbuck.

"Ok, what the hell does this stuff mean?" Kid asked both Ozy and Red whipping his hoof out and revealing the stats; hoping that one of them might have the answer. "Is it, like, some sort of stupid game?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Red listened to how Kid got his name. The poor foal. he felt really bad for him. He wanted to do something for him. But what could he do? Red Harvest was just a Chem Addict and Farmer, and still fairly young. He grew up way too fast...

Red looked at the stats on his Pip-Buck, then at Kid's. They were really low compared to his. he still wasn't too sure as to what they meant. He made an educated guess, even though he didn't have much knowledge, and was losing more

"Red thinks that little machine shows what you can do. Kid not very strong."

Oh Celestia, he was forgetting how to speak again. Common issue when he was in withdrawal. He needed Med-X right bucking now! He would kill a pony if he couldn't get some.

"Kid sure he didn't find needle on dead ponies? Red need needle now"
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:19 pm

OzyManedias had a sneaking suspicion that Red Harvest had something wrong with him, he started to speak in the third person.

"Um... yes... The Pip-Buck 3000 uses the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. System to keep track of your skills and abilities. It takes things like... say... heart rate and body-mass index and makes and can track how healthy, smart, or even how lucky you are. It also keeps track of what you have on your person, as well as your physical needs like how much water, food, or sleep you need." OzyManedias glanced at the series of words and numbers and...

"WHAT." OzyManedias suddenly stopped and grabbed Kid's Pip-Buck, his brow furrowed as his eyes hungrily read the stats on the screen. "How long has it been since you've been fed? Now wonder you SPECIAL is so low your thirsty and hungry and radiated! One second" He grabbed another bag and dug into it. He produced a plastic bag of Rad-Away (RAD AWAY! taking care of all Mutations, Cancers, and Unwanted Radiation Induced Siamese Twins since before the Cold War!) as well as a dirty bottle of water, and a thermos of luke-warm soup.

"You have to take care of yourself. Life is hard enough as it is." OzyManedias gave him the food, water, and radiation cure.

something fell out of his pack and onto the dusty ground outside of Neighgaton. A needle, labeled in sharpee that said: "MED-X" OzyManedias picked it up and started to put it back into his pack before glancing at Red.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Kid was confused but didn't argue when Ozy hoofed him the stuff. Taking it he quickly drank the water at ate the soup. He had to admit that it had been awhile since he had gotten anything to eat and drink. He didn't really know how to use the rad-away but it seemed that his pip-buck had step-by-step instructions on how. After using the Rad Away, he felt...cleaner. Cleaner inside and out. Letting out a sigh Kid thanked Ozy before turning to Red.

"Look, if you're going through withdrawal symptoms THIS bad, take some fixer. It'll help keep you off the stuff." Kid said as he took some Fixer and administered it to Red, fully knowing that Red wouldn't take it unless forced. "It'll also keep you off the stuff...until you're dumb enough to use med-x again."

Kid checked his supplies one last time. He had an empty bottle, and empty thermos (which he quickly gave back to Ozy) and what remained of the Rad Away. He also had a bit of ammo for his hunting rifle and 10mm pistol. Both weapons were strapped across his back and in it's holster.

"Well then, shall we depart? I'd rather leave before one of the locals change their mind about how the feel about me living..." Kid sighed as he checked out his reputation ranking for Neighgation.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L:

Strength - 4
Perception - 6
Endurance - 5
Charisma - 6
Intelligence - 5
Agility - 8 (7+1 [from small frame])
Luck - 7

Neighgaton - Shunned.

KARMA INCREASED FROM ADMINISTERING FIXER TO RED.

KID'S KARMA HAS GONE FROM VERY BAD TO...

BAD.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Red glared at Ozy. He had Med-X and didn't tell him? And he was hiding it? He was ready to shoot Ozy right where he stood, but then Kid gave him some Fixer. he's heard of it. Supposed to get rid of addictions. But it was always so expensive and hard to find. Red took the Fixer. His addiction was gone, and he began to speed up and construct proper sentences, but he could hardly see anything.

"Ah, thanks so much Kid. I should probably sit down for a bit. Having real trouble with my sight."

Red sat down for a few minutes and waited for the Fixer to clear his addiction. Eventually, the side affects wore off, and Red was as ecstatic as ever. He was ready for a journey with these two. He waited for Ozy and Kid to lead. He wanted to keep Kid in his sights. To keep him safe, of course. They trotted out of Neighgaton, and he whispered to both of them.

"Do me a favor? Tell nopony about what I was like back there.'

Red covered up the needle marks on his arm. Most ponies didn't trust junkies. Not even former ones.

KARMA - Neutral

Red Harvest S.P.E.C.I.A.L
Strength - 4
Perception - 6
Endurance - 5
Charisma - 5
Intelligence - 3
Agility - 9
Luck - 6
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:06 pm

OzyManedias gave Red Harvest an incredulous look.
"Sure..." He didn't exactly know what to hide. Red wasn't exactly good at hiding his addiction, but his addiction to what? Ozy now had a pretty good assumption it was Med-X, but he was never sure. He didn't make it his job to keep tabs on every single pony out in the town.

"But come on, I'm sure that we will be fine. What could possibly go wrong?"

Over the horizon, the PonyVille Hospital loomed. Once a place of healing, it fell into disarray and squalor. He could have sworn that he saw something move behind a cloudy window, but it was probably his imagination.

He clutched the sheathe of his Prized Possession tightly.

"Huh... a little more ominous than I remember."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:11 am

Kid looked over at the Ponyville hospital. His ears drooped down when he figured out THAT was the hospital they were heading into.

"Please tell me aren't going into Ponyville..." Kid asked with the sound of worry in his voice. "That place has been raider territory since ever, and trust me when I say that that they don't play around."

Kid sighed as he scanned the horizon, hoping that the group wouldn't run into any of the fabled "super-raiders."

"I have only heard of somepony making it in there and then out once." Kid admitted as he continued scanning the place. "Apparently she went in, rescued a couple of slaves who were captured from New Appleloosa, kicked some ass and lived to tell the tale...though I have yet to hear if she's still alive or not....probably not."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Red Harvest was feeling so refreshed after taking that Fixer. He hasn't felt this great since he first discovered Med-X. Made him want to try again. What was he thinking? He couldn't do that crap again! Being a junkie once was enough. Maybe he could "experiment" with other chems later.

Red followed the group to Ponyville Hospital. He heard this place went to hell. There was once instance where a pony mentioned "Super Raiders." Whatever the hell that was, it sounded like a foals tale. Either way, he kept his revolver close. Just in case something bad came up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next