My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

Location : half a block between Here and There, and about a mile from Anywhere

Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:29 pm

OzyManedias had heard.

"I know. Some Vault-dweller or other. But this should be alright. The hospital itself is in the outskirts of PonyVille, I doubt there would be many raiders there. They tend to hang around the library and the town square." OzyManedias crouched down to make himself less visible. "Ready, locked, and loaded?" He motioned to his traveling companions. they had almost reached the entrance, and so far no resistance. He heard a small ticking noise but nothing-

Click

OzyManedias' hoof fell slightly as the mine stopped beeping. He stood perfectly still.

"Anypony know anything about bomb diffusal?" He looked around, the entire entrance was riddled with mines.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:57 pm

"You two might want to stand back for this..." Kid said as he ushered the two away from the mines and the doors of the hospital. "I've set this kind of mine up before, I should be able to deactivate it...should be."

Kid sighed nervously as he turned his attention to the mines. Hooves sweaty he reached down and began to start disarming the mines.

Kid carried out 1 launched of one Random Percentage :

If 0-10 - Kid is killed.

If 11-20 - Kid has a limb blown off.

if 21-44 - Kid has a limb crippled.

If 45-50 - Kid is safe.

If 51-60 - Kid is safe + levels up.

If 60 + - Kid is safe + levels up + Kid keeps mine for himself.

Due to his LUK stat, Kid had a +7 to whatever he rolls.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:57 pm

The member 'Kid' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Random Percentage' : 71
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:08 pm

Red watched Kid disarm one of the many mines covering the area by the hospital. He did so good he kept the mine for himself. This colt had some real talent. Guess that's just a benefit to growing up with Raiders. He followed Kid as he began to disarm mines and tread carefully. Didn't want to blow off a limb or anything.

Red just realized something. He was a Pegasus. He could just fly over the mines. he grabbed Kid and flew them over the minefield and to the hospital entrance. Ozy was a Pegasus as well, so he shouldn't have a problem. Kid was amazingly light
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:18 pm

OzyManedias watched as Brawny flew Kid over the minefield. Gee it would have been swell if he just diffused all the mines... that would have been much better.

"Hey... so... you going to diffuse the rest of the mines or..." He glanced at his wings. His useless... good for nothing wings...

OzyManedias was a great fighter, his wings could help him climb, pick locks, use computers, everything.

Everything except flying.

He paced around the minefield for a while, waiting for the Kid to get back to disarming the mines.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:47 pm

KID LEVELED UP.[b]

PERK SELECTED - FRIEND OF THE NIGHT.

KID IS NOW ABLE TO SEE IN DARKER LOCATIONS BETTER.

Kid looked back and sighed as he decided to continue disarming the mines. Kid could see them a little better, but he was still nervous about what would happen...Nevertheless, he decided to disarm them for Ozy.

1-10 Kid dies.

11-20 Kid's limb is blown off (not head.)

21- 35 Kid's limb is crippled.

36- 49 Kid is damaged.

50 - 60 Kid is safe.

61- 70 Kid is safe and gets the mines.

71 + Kid is safe and he keeps the mines +exp.

Kid has + 7 due to LUK.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:47 pm

The member 'Kid' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Random Percentage' : 86
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:57 pm

Red had no idea Ozy couldn't fly. he thought all Pegasai could fly. He waited for Kid to disarm the rest of the mines. When he got tired of waiting, he scouted the hospital.

There wasn't much in there. Not much life, ironically, and hardly any supplies. He looted a few medical boxes and found various chems, Stimpacks, Rad-Away, and Dirty Water. His Pip-Buck sorted it all out, conveniently. He then waited for Kid to finish so he could loot the rest. Didn't want to be greedy
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:12 pm

OzyManedias nodded thankfully at Kid and walked into the hospital. Brawny was getting into a couple of the medical cabinets, so OzyManedias decided to explore a little bit.

"I'll be back in a couple of minutes, See you two in a bit."

He walked among the decrepit columns of a place once known for healing. There were a couple skeletons of ponies laying in a corner, but not much else. there were a series of hospital gurneys piled up against a door.

"Hmm..." He looked through the carts. A very agile pony could easily wiggle his way through this mess... luckily for him, OzyManedias was very agile.

Like a snake, he slithered through the wheels, struts, and slabs until he found the latch of the door.

Squeezing through, he found himself in a dark room, he flicked on the light of his Pip-Buck to get a better look at the door. "Security" He read aloud. He smirked. He liked the sound of that.

He briefly wondered how his two companions fared.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:28 am

Kid looked around almost everywhere he could reach, even climbing up to containers outside of his reach. Yet he still hadn't found a damned thing other than an empty nuka-cola bottle, some caps and some ammo.

Not letting this get him down he looked around. It wasn't until he looked up that he saw a safe hanging by a rope. Smiling to himself he decided to hop up to it.

Thankfully for Kid, he had learned to be agile from dodging bullets with the Raiders. Managing to pull off a quick wall jump up to the safe. He landed on top of it, but not with a little bit of teetering and holding on tight. When he stabilized himself, he looked down at the safe and smiled.

leaning down over the edge of the safe, using his back hooves to hold him in place while he tried to unlock the safe upside down.

first bobby pin - broke.

second bobby pin - broke.

Kid sighed as he pulled out his final bobby pin...third times the charm...right?

1-10 horrible fail. Bobby pin breaks, safe falls down and Kid is injured.

11-20 fail. Safe has one of the ropes snapped.

21-30 meh, Kid succeeds...barely. Bobby pin is rendered useless afterwards.

31-40 Kid succeeds. Bobby pin is rendered near useless afterwards.

41-50 Success. Bobby pin is safe, Kid is safe.

51-60 High success. Bobby pin is safe, Kid is safe. Kid levels up again.

61-70 + Extreme success. Bobby pin is safe. Kid is safe. Kid levels up again. Kid's loot is slightly more valuable. (extra caps.)

Kid has a +7 from his LUK stat.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 11:58 am

((Hey Kid, how do you do random percentages?))

OzyManedias looked through the security room. All the good guns were gone but he was able to scrap together some genuine pre-war bits as well as a bunch of ammunition. Together with some bottle caps and a couple pistols and grenades that somepony left lying around, He would be able to eat for a couple weeks without worrying about cost!

He continued his searching but found nothing. His sharp eyes noticed movement to the side.

The zen of V.A.T.S. enveloped him as he pinpointed the head, the legs, and the head of the radscorpion, His suppressed .22 pistol sputtered to life as he pumped three shots into the repulsive insect. "Eugh. Hate those stupid monstrosities."

OZYMANEDIAS LEVELED UP!

PERK SELECTED- LIKE A SURGEON!

OZYMANEDIAS CAN NOW CHOOSE MORE SPECIFIC TARGETS WHEN MELEE ATTACKING IN VATS

"Well who'd have thought." He stared at his Pip-Buck. He didn't know exactly what the nature of these 'level ups' were, but they had to have been good.

OZYMANEDIAS REQUIRES 525 EXP FOR THE NEXT LEVEL

Last edited by OzyManedias on Thu May 09, 2013 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:41 pm

Red Harvest was deeper into the hospital now. For the most part, there were just corpses lyinga round with the occasional Raider or Scavenger with a couple bits on them or some ammo. Most of it wasn't the right ammunition for Red, but he could still sell them. Or use them if he found more guns.

Red was in a dark spot now. He turned on his Pip-Buck light, and soon found himself face to face with a rather large pony. Red tried to reason with him, but the pony lunged at him with a sledgehammer. He was huge! Giant muscles, green, three times Red's size, and totally unreasonable.

Red felt like he was going to be done, but then he activated something in his Pip-Buck called V.A.T.S. He had a better look at the enraged pony. He was more focused on his limbs. He shot his right in the skull, ripping his head off of his shoulders.

RED HARVEST HAD LEVELED UP
PERK SELECTED - GUNSLINGER
RED HARVEST HAS INCREASED CHANCES OF HITTING A TARGET WITH ONE HOOFED GUNS IN VATS

"What in the hay does that mean?"

Before he could elaborate, he heard more of those ponies coming. He gulped, entered V.A.T.S again, and shot each one's head off. well, he could deduce what the Gunslinger thing meant. Red was unusually much better with his revolver. He looted their bodies, found nothing but blunt weapons, and kept on scavenging. He found more Stimpacks and Rad-Away. Could be extremely useful later on
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:06 pm

OzyManedias finally stripped the security room bare, With plenty of Ammo, food, and valuable salvage to last him a while.

His happy-scavenger-funtime was interrupted by the echo of gunshots in the general direction of his friends. He drew his Prized Possession and slithered back through the tangle of tables. As he got to the other side, he heard the click of a pony cocking the hammer of a gun. Before the raider could shoot him, OzyManedias entered the zen-like state of V.A.T.S.

Upon the interface coming up, he noticed instead of just ambiguously choosing a limb or appendage, he could choose specific muscles.

Hmmm. who needs an Achilles tendon anyway?

He thought as he selected it.

And that Artery looks totally superfluous/

He selected that too.

Pleased with his choices, he initiated his kill.

His combat knife, His Prized Possession, sliced the Raider's left tendon, causing her to stumble and fall. Pivoting, OzyManedias drew his knife across her neck, and the floor around him shifted from boring old white to a quite brilliant shade of red.

+10 EXP
EXP needed:515

After a little looting (for caps, ammo, chems, and a nice looking fedora that OzyManedias was pretty keen on keeping), he slowly and silently moved towards the source of the shots.

When he would run into a raider, he would slit their throats.

When you kill another living breathing thing, It helps if you stop thinking about them as if they were ponies. It helps if you think about them like an obstacle in the way to your objective. You remove the obstacle, then you proceed like it was nothing. He was very good at that. You can't get emotional about a bunch of chem-crazy Rapists who would not kill you only to make you watch as they kill your family.

That wouldn't do at all.

EXP needed: 485
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Kid smiled to himself as he drew out his prizes.

A nice selection of Nuka-Cola.
An enjoyable new "Toy" (10mm submachine.)
A nice stock of ammunition - mainly for the new toy.
And a large supply of bottle caps.

"HAHAHA! BOOYAH!" Kid laughed to himself as he wasn't paying attention to the recent influx of bullets and shots.

And this obliviousness due to joy was short lived due to a raider thinking it would be funny to shoot at Kid. Not really needed to say, the raider succeeded in her aim and managed to cripple Kid's back left leg. Letting out a scream of pain, he turned to face his assailant.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?" Kid screamed at the raider as he threw a piece of fallen debris at him.

The stallion's mouth dropped opened as he saw who it was. Kid had a reputation with Raider gangs. Mainly due to the fact he was the only one to rack up some kills. Without being out of his mind on psycho.

"Oh hell!" The stallion said as he looked up at Kid. "Sorry, Kid-The-Killer! We've just found a couple of idiots prospecting this place."

"You idiot, those are my FRIENDS." Kid shouted as he face-hooved himself. "And don't call me Kid-The-Killer. It's just Kid."

"Oh...hell...your....friends?" The stallion said meekly as he kicked the dust. "Uh...damn...I can't just get all the raiders to back off now...you know...'cause of the chems."

Kid double facehooved.

"Well...I hope none of them were YOUR friends jack-off." Kid sighed as he jumped down off the safe. cringing when he felt the jolt of pain in his crippled hoof. "'Cause chances are, they aren't going to survive...Now, give me your stuff. Or else."

The stallion's ears dropped quickly as Kid brought the barrel of his new toy to the stallions head. Quickly tossing Kid any of his bottle caps he dropped to the floor seeming to cry for mercy.

"...ugh...pathetic." Kid sighed as he face-hooved again. "I'm just going to put you out of your misery."

"WAIT!! NO YOU CAN'T DO TH-"

The stallion didn't finish that sentence before Kid pulled the trigger of his gun - releasing a barrage of bullets into the raiders skull.

"Now then....I wonder how the other two are faring...I should go warn them..." Kid said to himself before limp-running around looking for his companions.

+10 EXP. 1040 EXP REQUIRED BEFORE LEVEL UP.

KID HAS ACQUIRED 250 CAPS FROM SAFE.

KID HAS ACQUIRED 20 CAPS FROM RAIDER.

KID HAS ACQUIRED A 10mm SUBMACHINE GUN FROM SAFE.

KID HAS ACQUIRED AMMUNITION FROM SAFE AND RAIDER.

KID HAS ACQUIRED NEW RAIDER ARMOR FROM RAIDER.

KID HAS ACQUIRED 2 STIMPACKS FROM RAIDER.

KID HAS ACQUIRED PSYCHO FROM RAIDER.

Last edited by Kid on Sat May 11, 2013 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 7:16 pm

Red Harvest heard more shooting throughout the hospital. He hoped that they just ran into normal ponies and not those giant green ones. He ran through the hospital and looked for the other two. Kid was limping towards them, and Ozy was walking towards Red. Looks like Ozy ran into a Raider. Lucky bucking him...

"Hey, guys. Don't go back there. I saw these big green ponies who almost destroyed me."

Were those the Super Raiders those ponies were talking about? Could be, but none of them appeared to be Raiders before whatever happened to them. They were more like Super Ponies. At least the other two were safe. Except for Kid, who got shot in the leg

Red looked in his Pip-Buck and pulled a Stimpack from his organized saddlebag. He injected Kid with it. Usually they heal limbs instantly.
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:24 am

It was hard to see, but OzyManedias' hooves looked stained. with something red.

Probably Cranberry juice.

Or Ketchup.

"I should be a doctor!" He greeted his two friends with an unusual smile on his face.

"All present and accounted for?" He counted two ponies, both marginally intact. Kid's leg would have to be fixed when they get back, but for now it was alright. "Good. Nopony died yet." He hefted a bag filled with an assortment of caps, ammunition, and chems, and other goodies.

"All set to go?"

The roar of a stampede brought Ozy's attention to the far side of the hospital.

"Because I really think now is a good time to go."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:53 am

"What!? but....I only got to kill 1 pony!" Kid moaned in disappointment. His raider side starting to come out. "We should stay for a little longer...I want to use my new toy! and I got some good intel that we're about to have a little party!~"

Kid smiled a smile that could only be described as maniacal. as he looked at his new gun. Oh what fun he was going to have with this. As Kid did so, his ears perked when he heard the stampede.

"Besides, we can't let these new guests down, can we?" Kid laughed as he continued to smile maniacally. "They want entertainment, so let us give it to them."

Kid at this point had an insane look about him as he wiped the blood off his raider outfit and off his gun.

"Can't let the new guests be jealous of the old ones!~" Kid laughed again; looking more and more insane as the moments passed.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:09 am

Red Harvest looked at the other two. Both of them were scaring the life out of Red. Especially Kid. Now he saw the effects of the Wasteland and what they do to a foal. Red wanted to run out of there and go back home, but the stampede stopped him from doing so. He was already regretting this adventure. Red wasn't built for the Wasteland.

"Uh, yeah... Let's... have fun with them..."

Red could have ran and hid, but he felt as if he had to be loyal to these ponies. And he hated to be disrespectful, and running out on these ponies is the utmost disrespect. But he didn't want to be caught in all of this. Red sat in the back, and waited for the possible Raiders to come. They could deal with Ozy and Kid first
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:22 pm

OzyManedias took a moment to assess the situation. It sounded like alot of ponies were not very happy about them being there. They could either cut their losses or take a risk for even more loot.

OzyManedias was not a greedy pony. He just wanted to ensure that his future was full of good booze, good mares, good food, and other hedonistic pursuits.

And he had recently discovered killing to be terribly fun.

"Can't let the new guests be jealous of the old ones!~"

"Equality is the first step towards customer satisfaction." OzyManedias pointed out as he started to move some tables over for cover. "I'd say it will take about a minute for them to arrive." He estimated as he got out a couple of looted mines.

"Thats plenty of time. Gentlecolts. Lets get to work." He tossed a couple mines to Kid and Red before getting to work himself.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Kid smiled insanely again as instead of assisting with the others with the barricade; he, threw the mines down behind him to prevent the two to follow him as he galloped off towards where the stampede was coming from.

"YOU BETTER BE READY FOR ME, CUZ I'M READY FOR YOOOOOU!!!" Kid shouted laughing maniacally as he began shooting.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:38 pm

Red Harvest just watched in fear as Kid began to shoot at the incoming ponies. This colt was a lunatic! He was terrified of him. Something inside him wished he died back in Neighgaton. He could have did it himself, but he would have killing a foal stuck on his mind. Then Ozy tossed him mines.

Red fumbled the mine and nearly dropped it. He normally has no problem with things like that. But with the moment at hand, he couldn't concentrate on it. He quickly activated the mines and threw them down, waiting for the ponies to run into them.

Red wanted out of there fast. He had no pleasure in killing things. He hid behind a table, still holding the .44, just in case he absolutely had to shoot
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:40 pm

"What!" OzyManedias cried in disappointment as Kid planted the mines then ran out the door.

"He's going to kill all of them without us!" He huffed, then furrowed his brow. "Goodness. I almost sound like a raider."

OzyManedias hadn't fully realized the extent at which he was enjoying killing these ponies. He was genuinely having fun, and that revolted him. He ducked under cover near Red.

"Red. Red its just me." He shook him a little to get his attention.

"We have to stop Kid. Not kill him just stop him. He's going at it all wrong." he glanced over the table. "I think i can make it through all those mines. You have to cover me."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Kid's maniacal laughter echoed throughout the entire hospital. Some might say someponies could hear it outside as well. The only thing that even compared in volume were the gun-shots and the orchestra of screams. Some of pain, terror and pure agony.

After awhile it had started to grow quiet, a crimson river of blood flowed towards the two stallions. Kid's laughs had grown silent and the sound of sobs replace the laughter.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Red looked at Ozy shaking him. He guessed that was his way of calming him. He peeked over and saw Kid. He still looked psychotic. The pouring blood and the maniacal laughter. He was absolutely terrified of him. Then Kid began to sob.

Red Harvest didn't know what to do. He just murdered so many ponies, went crazy, then broke down. He came out of hiding and trotted to Kid. Red wrapped his arms and wings around Kid, giving him a hug. He felt bad for him. He knew Kid wouldn't have done this if it weren't for the Celestia damn Raiders.

Red rubbed Kid's back and kept hugging him. Like how his mom used to do when Red was scared. Red held Kid close, as if he was his protector. He was growing an attachment to this foal, like he was his little brother. Even if he wasn't, he had to protect him. Kid was only a kid
Back to top Go down
Thespi Bacchanalian

Thespi Bacchanalian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 8:35 pm

OzyManedias hugged Kid in tandem with Red. He did not hug very often, if at all.

The fact that he was covered in blood did not bother OzyManedias. He had seen ponies covered in blood before, but Kid looked so sad.

He just whispered. "Kid, its going to be alright."

He believed it too.

There was a ding from his Pip-Buck

GAINED KARMA

OZYMANEDIAS WENT FROM SEEKER (Neutral) TO WANDERER (Neutral)

Doesn't seem to be that much change. He mused. It was alright. The Kid was alright. Red was alright. Everything was alright-

"RAAAAAAAH" OzyManedias whirled around and slammed the business end of his Prized Possession into the throat of the raider who was pointing his gun at his friends. She dropped like a rock.

"NO!" He yelled at the corpse. "WE WERE HAVING A MOMENT!"

He turned to his friends and laughed nervously. "Sorry about that. I don't like it when things interrupt moments like... this. How are we all doing? You going to be okay Kid?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile   Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout: Lack Of Original Subtitile
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next