My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) Empty
PostSubject: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:47 pm

Tinkerswift stood by at the base of a shoddy guard tower standing in the middle of the wasteland, she could see the docks of the ruined Manehattan down below, lit up by scattered trash can fires. The dark gray unicorn wore a tattered brown cloak that covered her light leather armor, her mane was long and messy, covering her eyes slightly.

Up in the tower, wielding a frighteningly large sniper rifle, was a winged Kirin mare wearing modified power armor. Her name was Malachite, an Ex-BoS who was very handy with guns. She scouted the area below for any signs of activity.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:55 pm

Wild Card poked his head out from under the irradiated water by the Manehattan ports with Mirelurk claw in mouth. When a stallion's hungry, he's hungry. Seeing a bunch of trash fires, he knew he docked in the right harbor. He spit the claw onto the dock and set himself up at one of the fires.

Using a stick that he found lying around, Wild pierced the claw and held it over the fire. He wasn't exactly known for his cooking ability. He'll figure it out soon enough, we hope...
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:05 pm

Tinkerswift levitated a pair of binoculars to her eyes as she spotted a large ship pulling up alongside the docks, she could barely make out the name of the vessel in the darkness, but somehow she knew it was the right one. "The ship has pulled into harbor." She said up to Malachite.

"Good, I'm giving the signal to Hickory." The Kirin said, putting down the sniper rifle and grabbing a flare gun, firing the green flare upwards.

A brown unicorn stallion with a blonde mane lifted his head from the engine room of a small armored boat. "Looks like Mally's signal." He mumbled as she went to the small control room and started up the engines.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:17 pm

Sweet Dreams limped slowly behind the raiders as stumbling slightly as one of them pulled on her chains harshly. She thought back to when she had been captured,had happened when her and her mare friend had tried to get into a building for shelter from the rain and all that ended up doing was getting her mare friend killed and her horn cracked and captured when it turned out it already was sheltering a large group of raiders,her dark blue coat was stained black with blood that she had been splattered with when her Marefriends head had been blown off right beside her. But some of the blood was her own,she looked down at her flanks where ones cutie mark would sit only to flinch at the sight of it.

Deep gashes covered her flanks where one of the raiders had used a knife to cut pieces off of her. Turns out a few of these raiders were cannibals and had intended to slowly eat her piece by tiny piece..among other things. Sweets teared up at the images that flashed through her head of all the vile things that they had done to her in the few...days? weeks? She wasn't sure how long it had been.. She wasn't even sure how much longer she could keep going as every step her wounds would scream in protest her only hope is that she would die soon and die quickly with as little as pain as possible...it wasn't very likely..
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:27 pm

Wild Card was midway through cooking his mirelurk meat when he saw a green flare pop off in the sky. Having no idea what the hell that could be for, or if it was even harmless, or alive, he dove back into the water before it could hurt him.

At this point, Wild's vest and thinly padded leather armor were getting soaked, both in radiation and water. If this continues Wild might start losing bits of his glorious skin. He might even mistake it for food at some point.

Wild launched his head out of the water, for air, and a good sight of what was going on. He saw a brown Unicorn exiting a ship, seeming like he knew what the flare meant. Wild submerged again and swam to the other side of the dock, being prepared to get the jump on him if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Sweet Dreams legs finally gave out from pain and exhaustion causing the raider holding her chain to stop and come back to her. "What do you think this is a fucking picnic get the fuck up!" He screamed before kicking her side with a hoof making her cry out in pain feeling a rib crack a little. "I said get the fuck up!" Sweets tried to get up only to collapse again from the new pain to her side. By now the entire group had stopped and the leader had come back to see whats going on. A short ugly unicorn mare with a coat the color of brahim shit and a butchered mane that was so covered in filth Sweets couldn't tell what the original color had ever been barked at the other raider "Whats the fucking hold up?!" She says before garbing her gun in her brown shaded magic "Ill show you how its done" Before quickly taking aim and firing a shot so close at sweets right front hoof that she swore she felt the bullet graze the tips of the fur on her leg. This of course caused her to yelp and quickly get to her feet shaking it fear. "Next time it will be going in your brain" She says with a cruel laugh before continuing they why they were going.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Tinkerswift flicked her ears, hearing some yelling from over the hill. Her horn glowed slightly and she lifted an axe from her belt, holding it with her magic. She crouched low and approached a gang of raiders with a chained pony lying on the ground. She smirked widely and dug the axe head into the back of one of the raiders standing at the back of the crowd.

"Agh!" The raider yelped before being silenced by a blow to the head.

Malachite spotted Tinkerswift run off to the side, seeing a group of raiders as well. "Idiot..." She mumbled, adjusting her rifle towards the raiders and firing a shot, the large bullet whizzing past the lead raider's head.

Hickory pushed a lever forward and the small armored boat rocketed forwards, leaving a wake in the water as it swerved around to the opposite side of the much larger vessel. The dark brown unicorn stallion smirked and went up to the deck, placing a small device on the hull of the massive transport vessel before inconspicuously returning to the dock and cutting the engine.

The transport vessel unloaded part of its cargo before pulling away from the harbor, going back out to sea.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:14 pm

After poking his head back out of the water once more, Wild Card heard screaming, gunshots, and more screaming. He was about to submerge once again, but his skin was already beginning to tingle a little bit. If he stayed in a little longer he might not be a pretty face anymore. As soon as he crawled out a ship rocketed away and even blew him back a little from the sheer force.

Landing in a bush, Wild had a good view of the conflict going on between what seemed like a group of raiders and slaves, and some guy with an axe. He took out a box of Fancy Lads Snack Cakes and watched the show. The mare with all the scars didn't look so good. It was like a baby Brahmin got put through a slaughterhouse and got glued back together.

With another gunshot, Wild's ears perked up out of the bush, and his attention was drawn to a tower, where he saw a gun barrel poking out. It was a second shooter!
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:51 pm

When the fire fight started Sweets took advantage of the situation and before he could blink She tackles the raider holding her chains to the ground and slammed her horn in from the bottom on his skull up into his brain. He thrashed below her for a few moments before she pulled her horn away it covered in blood and gore dripping down from it into her face and mane. Now with her entire body was covered in other ponies blood and looking quiet frightening. Upon using the last energy she had she collapsed hearing the fire fight continue for a while longer before silence falling "Please tell me you are the good guys!" She cried out weakly.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 10:55 pm

Tinkerswift approached the chained up pony and looked down at her, using the flat side of the axe to lift the mare'as head for a better look. "You really are a mess..." She muttered. "Yo, Malachite! What are we gonna do with this one?"

Malachite slung her sniper rifle across her back, hopping down from the tower and slowing her fall with her dragon-like wings. "Bust those chains, she's coming with us... We will determine her worth from there."

Tinkerswift nodded and swung her axe at the chains, breaking them with a loud clang of metal against metal.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 11:09 pm

After seeing all the conflict start to settle, and what looked like a great big nod from the crappy looking mare, Wild Card decided to run up and see what was going on. Always better to get a front row seat than be stuck in the rafters.

"Hey guys! How's it go-ooooo..."

Wild looked at the scarred mare covered in guts and gore, and the other mare wielding an axe. After the immediate shock of it, Wild started to back up, hoping that these two aren't the "Bad Guys."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 3:46 am

Sweet Dreams flinched from the closeness of the axe to her,much closer then she would of liked but was grateful to be finally free of the chains. Now she just had to get the cuffs and collar off later. Finally able to stand up it was easy to see that see was a rather large mare,towering over an average mare but it was also easy to see she way thin,almost deathly so it was a wonder how she could be still alive with the wounds she had how starved she looked and how exhausted she looked.
"I don't give a buck where it is as long as its a place I can rest..Thanks by the way.." She says softly as she started trying to walk only to catch herself as she started to fall. Looking up to the sight of a dripping wet Wild Card and raised an eyebrow slightly "Why are you...dripping wet?" She asked tiredly between gasps of pain.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 3:52 am

Malachite looked back, seeing a stallion standing there, his fur bogged down with water. "Who the hell are you?" She inquired snidely, rolling her eyes.

Tinkerswift looked at the blood splattered on her axe, she smirked widely and put the axe back in its holster. "That was fun.." The dark gray unicorn mare mumbled, laughing to herself. "It's been a while since I've mauled some raiders... Hey Malachite! Can I eat them?"

"No Tinker, remember what happened the last time I let you eat a corpse?" Malachite said in an unnervingly casual manner. "You became addicted, and went on a rampage looking for more 'food'. You killed six innocent ponies."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:15 am

Wild Card was frozen in place. Damn. They noticed me. How do I handle this...?

"Uh, hello! My name's Wi-" He stopped himself from continuing. Momma always said, Stranger Danger. If they knew his real name they might have leverage to hunt him down, and even kill him, and the family they didn't know he didn't have! "Will... Wi... Wahh.. Wuuh.. Willi... Willy! William! William Car.. Er... Carson! William Carson, sir! I mean, uh, Madam!"

Wild shook himself dry, or as dry as he could, from the irradiated water. He almost forgot he was dripping wet when he met this crowd. "Oh, I was getting dinner in the harbor over there! Then I was spying on some guy in a boat. Can never be too careful, right?" He looked at the one with the axe, the one with the rifle, and the one covered in blood. "So, is this a regular thing with you three, or is this a 'only on holidays' kinda thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 7:07 am

"If you call being fed your own mare friends remains as your only source of food and being slowly flayed alive by raiders who would rather fuck you dead then alive a holiday then sure" She says with a dead sounding voice "I mean there a difference to killing a pony and eating them after and skinning them while they are still alive.." She grumbles as she walks over to a dead raider and seemed to strip a pair of dark blue saddle bags from him and dig inside pulling out a few items including a healing potion,a bottle of water and a few Fancy Snack Cakes. "Its good to see they didn't use all my supplies.." She mumbles as she starts downing the potion first.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 12:16 pm

Malachite narrowed her eyes, approaching the stallion and glaring harshly at him. "Spying on 'some guy' in a boat, huh? Look buddy... You better refrain from sticking your dirty snout into matters you shouldn't." She said menacingly, looking towards Tinkerswift, who was looking at Wild Card with a deranged grin. "Or else we're gonna have a problem."

Tinkerswift laughed softly. "Tell me, 'William' What did you see at the docks?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:35 pm

Wild Card backed up even further, about three steps from legal shouting distance. If he didn't just come out of the water they might notice a wet spot begin to form in his pants... Maybe staying in the water was a better idea. All there was down there was giant crabs, and not three psycho mares. Unless these three had gills and fins he didn't know about. Then the sea isn't prime real estate.

"I uh... I saw a guy on a boat. He was brown, I think? Had a horn, and hair... And then he became blue, with a greenish hue. And every time I tried looking at him my body tingled and my eyes started stinging. I cocked my head in a certain way and he was brown again. You guys don't know any chameleons, do you? I think I may have found one."
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:17 pm

"No, we don't know any chameleons." Malachite said, narrowing her eyes and gritting her teeth.

Tinkerswift burst out laughing and held her axe up beside her. "So you spotted him, how astute." She said. "Well.. You've got a choice: come with us and join our little motley crew. Or we kill you." She snickered. "Take your pick."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:35 pm

Wild Card pondered these two decisions he had. Being murdered by the crazy ponies, or be killed while with the crazy ponies.

"Well, I don't like dying, but I like being around other ponies. And I don't like being murdered, but you three scare me. Although dying is scary, you're scarier..."

A few minutes of looping passed by before Wild finally made up his mind about what to do.

"I'll join!"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:39 pm

"That's a good boy." Malachite said. "Stick with us, and you won't have to worry about being cannibalized by raiders."

Tinkerswift smirked and twirled her axe playfully, pulling Sweet Dreams along with her. "Woohoo! We finally got another crew member! Gideon's gonna be pleased, that's for sure."

Hickory sat in the control room of the torpedo boat, drinking from a can of hard cider. "What's taking them so long..? We gotta pick up that shipment soon.."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:42 pm

Sweet Dreams didn't really listen to the stallions story as she felt the healing magic wash over her the crack in her horn and some of her minor wounds healed slowly while the large gaping gashes on her flanks barely sealed the blood that dripped from the wounds and inside her she felt the cracked rib slowly healed enough so that she now breath without gasps of pain. This also gave her the ability to eat and drink for the first time she could in recent memory.

She stuffed down the stale cakes the frosting coated her lips before popping off the lid to her water bottle and downing the contents not stopping until it was empty. Gasping slightly as she dropped the now empty bottle back into her bag she stood up feeling somewhat better. She frowned as she hear the stallion say she was scary and looked down at the blood soaked and wound covered body "I dont think I look that bad do I?"
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 11:55 pm

"Nah, you look like a million bottle caps!" Tinkerswift said, with a slightly creepy smile. "A million bottle caps soaked in blood." She added flatly.

"You need to clean up before we let you on our boat." Malachite stated softly. "Hickory hates getting the damn thing dirty.. It's like the boat'as his baby or something." She snickered.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:04 am

Wild Card let out an obviously fake cheer, in the hopes that maybe the group won't kill him in his enthusiasm for adventure. This is not the Wasteland Vacation he was planning for. He also tried to stay in the back of the group. He is nowhere near being the leader of this pack of hounds.

"So... What are your names again?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:35 am

Sweet Dreams looked at this William pony,she doubted it was his real name and raised an eyebrow "Its Sweet Dreams.." She says softly before turning to the other two "So what is it you two..do?" She asks as she followed them seemingly staring at them both but in reality was memorizing every detail about the twos appearance.
Back to top Go down
TerminalMarch

TerminalMarch

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 12:40 am

"We are part of a.. Well.. Mostly illegal mercenary organization with ties to the old world Manehattan mafia." Malachite explained, looking at Sweet Dreams. "We take jobs from high society clients to acquire various goods, with varying levels of violence."

"The organization existed since before the war, but we were always suppressed by laws and stuff." Tinkerswift interjected. "But now, the laws have dissolved, the organization controls most of the major merchant branches."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)   Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flickering Sun (Fallout Equestria rp) (3 spots open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next