My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout:Project Silly Smiles

Go down 
+2
Wild Card
Sweet Dreams
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Well, that mare, Lily as she was called, wasn't much for greetings, was she? He would've said he was sorry and apologized for what he said, but another gunshot came up. He looked over and the other Sunny was bleeding pretty bad. Then he heard a voice call out that there was an enemy sniper. His initial reaction was to carry Ms. Days on his shoulder and quickly pulled the other ponies behind cover. "Mind helping us get to your hometown, Lily? Don't want another dead pony on my hooves" Red gave her a quick Stimpack to keep her alive a little longer, but that won't help the bleeding much. And he used the last of his bandages on his knife wound
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Rez looked around for a way to take out the sniper saw a tower to a building a few yards away. "Hey quickshot can you fly around and get the snipers attention so the group can get away snd I can get to the tower and try to take him out?" Rez asked looking at quickshot.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Sunny Days was feeling hopeless.
All around her she saw ponies, blurred by her vision, yelling something she couldn't hear.
She didn't know what was supposed to be happening, if she should be seeing some bright light or something like that.
Mustering all of her strength, she managed to mutter "Keep sunny safe," before going passing out...
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:53 pm

Quickshot watched the group as they scrambled to get eachother to cover. Not too organized, are they? Must be used to life in a settlement. Red one seems to have some experience with the wasteland, though. The Pegasus returned his gaze to Rez as the other pony began to speak once again.

"Hey Quickshot, can you fly around and get the sniper's attention so the group can get away and I can get to the tower and try to take him out?"

Quickshot showed an obvious expression of worry and conflict when he heard what his new acquaintance had to say. "Eh, I'd rather not. Don't get me wrong, you guys all seem nice an' all, but... Yeah, I don't really want to die just to see you guys hightail it out of here. Sorry, but the wasteland took away my trust a while ago."

The Pegasus looked over at the enemy sniper's position, somewhat surprised that he wasn't shooting at them, and when he did he saw why: his view was obstructed by a nearby building, and so he was attempting to fire at the three still-standing ponies ahead of them, rather than him and Rez.

"Hm. Hold on, we might be able to sneak past him altogether."

With that, Quickshot quickly ran over to the nearest wall, beginning to go alongside it in order to get away from the sniper's line of sight. He went around the abandoned building's corner, and continued to head towards the sniper's location, keeping to walls and debris and staying out of sight.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Calla heard gunshots. Guns had been a bit of an old mare's tale where she had come from, but here, they were harsh reality.

She turned and saw the sniper who had shot the almost dead pony Red was dragging away. She pointed her horn at the sniper and shot a beam of light...

The enemy sniper let out a shriek of pain as the blast hit him, knocking off his gun and setting his skin on fire. He jumped around, trying to put it out, and launched himself off the building, landing with a sickening crunch on the ground. The flames kept burning until there was nothing left but a charred skeleton.

Calla straightened up and shook her head, trying to clear the headache that always came after she had used a rather large amount of magic. Fury coursed through her veins as she remembered the dead bodies of her friends.

"I will not let another of my friends die," she promised venomously. "Let's go. it's about three miles, straight ahead."
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Red was amazed at how she took care of the sniper. Wasn't how he would've done it, but it worked. "Now that that psycho is gone, we can start moving." Red was covered in Sunny Day's blood "We should go fast..." Red started using his wings for the first time in a while. He would've darted to the town, but he didn't want to leave the group behind. But instead, he did fly, just at a brisk pace. He kept giving Sunny Stimpacks so she wouldn't die. It wasn't much, but it's better than leaving her for dead
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 2:51 pm

Rez following quickshot saw a beam of light come frome the new mare and struck the sniper. "Wow either she is great with magic or got very lucky either ethier way the sniper is dead." Rez said as they approached the group. Rez looks to see who's been hit. He sees that sunny days has been hit. "Ok we need to hurry to town so lets start moving." Rez said looking at the group.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:37 pm

Sunny Days sees her parents.
Her parents are long gone, and she realizes this must be a hallucination.
Her parents, both Pegasi, were holding a small little pink blanket.
Looking closer Sunny realizes that that's a newborn foal.
That's Sunny.
She never knew much of her parents, and wondered why her brain picked this hallucination.
Her mother and father stood up, foal in hand, and looked ahead.
Turning around, Sunny realizes that they were staring at this big doorway of light.
They walked toward it, opened the door, and left it open, as if beckoning her to the light.
She knew what she must do.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 2:20 am

Quickshot observed the earlier mare as she cast some sort of spell at the enemy sniper, causing the target to catch on fire and fall off of the building he was perched on. Huh. Looked ready to die only a minute ago. Not bad. Looking back at the group that he had shadowed earlier, he could see that the four, now six, ponies were forming up and preparing to start moving once again. The stallion turned to Rez and spoke.

"Go on ahead with the others. I'll catch up in a moment."

With that, Quickshot propelled himself upwards with his wings and quickly flew over to the sniper's previous camping spot, rummaging through various containers there. Sniper rifles were one of the rarer weapons to be found in the Equestrian wasteland, and the ammunition used by them was also fairly uncommon. Because of that, the Pegasus sniper was always happy to be able to get his hands on either of the two items. He finished going through the now dead sniper's possessions and flew back down to the ground, taking the corpse's sniper rifle and heading back over to the earlier group, one rifle strapped to his back and the other resting on his shoulder and held in place with a hoof.

"'Ello, everyone. Quickshot here, snipin' baddies since 22-something-or-other. Great to meet ya all."

As he was speaking, Quickshot noticed that the wounded pony from earlier, now on the back of the red-coated Pegasus, was looking out in the distance, longing for something. Not a good sign. The stallion used his wings to adjust his altitude so that he was at eye level with the mare, and shook her head a bit with a hoof.

"Hey! Don't you dare die! Dying is for quitters! So Stop being a quitter!"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:00 am

Calla saw the tell tale signs of a dying pony. What pony would look so at peace with a wound like that?

She cast a soothing spell, forcing the mare to sleep instead of die. Calla pushed herself to the limit and ran, stopping only when she reached the edge of the forest.

Calla was filled with sudden fear, that her small hometown had not survived. How terrible she would feel if she had led her newest friends to a graveyard.

She saw movement in the dead trees. Curious and wary, she slowly inched forward, pointing her horn down to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Sunny was scared, not monster under the bed scared really scared her new friend was very badly hurt and all she could do was sit and watch. But she ran after Calla anyway trying to think happy thoughs of how when Miss Days starts to get better they would all throw her a Get-Well-Soon Party letting her mind wander not noticing Calla had stoped. The next thing she knew Sunny was sitting on the ground blinking as her glasses had be knocked off. "Miss Pretty Pony why did you stop!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Red was losing a bit of hope now. At least Lily helped keep Sunny Days alive a bit longer. He was running low on Stimpacks, and he needs them pretty badly for the things he's been through and will be going through. He caught a glimpse of a town, hoping it was the one Lily mentioned. Before he could get a better look, he was getting weaker. His Med-X just wore off, and he still had to carry her to the town. He dragged himself and her towards the town. "Don't you die on me yet!"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:54 pm

Rez running with the group was worried. "I hope we can make it to the town in time." He thought to himself. Rez looked at the group while running and decided to wait till they got to town before getting to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:37 pm

Sunny Days was running toward the light, embracing it, accepting it was her end.
And then she felt a pang of pain in her chest.
She looked down and saw the bullet wound.
She was back to reality.
Breathing heavily, she looked at the blurry image of all the other ponies surrounding her, feeling as if they had been with her for a lifetime instead of mere hours.
She felt at peace, not bothering to use her strength to talk to the ponies around her, utter her last words.
She just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Quickshot smiled in a relieved fashion when he saw the fogginess in Sunny's eyes recede as the mare looked at the ponies around her, also forming a smile. The Pegasus adjusted his altitude and then rose his voice a little to speak to the group in a whole.

"I'mma go on ahead an' clear the path! You all keep goin'!"

With that, the friendly sniper greatly changed the altitude at which he was flying with a few powerful flaps from his wings, reaching a distance of a good 100 feet above ground level within less than five seconds. He pulled out his suppressor and mounted it back onto his preferred rifle's barrel as he did so, switching the places of his firearms by slinging the newly scavenged rifle onto his back and synchronously pulling out his own trusted gun. Once the stallion had reached a comfortable elevation, he flew forward a good few yards ahead of the group, sweeping his scope over the wasteland in front of the ponies and making sure nothing would try to attack them on their way to the town ahead. He fired two muffled shots to deal with some radscorpions that were creeping out onto the plotted path, but was happy to see that there was mostly clear ground ahead. The town was getting steadily closer too, and the Pegasus found himself realizing how much he had missed assured safety, something he hadn't experienced in a good long while.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:16 pm

Calla blasted a beam into the ground, and a thick cloud of brightly colored bugs burst out of the trees. She sighed with relief.

"Just a swarm of parasprites," she said, running forward. "Come on!"

When nopony followed her, she turned back around and saw Sunny's eyes clear. No, that was not a great sign for somepony about to die. When she had studied at PCSfGU, she had taken a medical course, and this meant the pony was bleeding out.

"Stand back," she said, positioning herself. "I'm no doctor, but desperate times called for desperate measures, right?

Calla focused and lifted out the sharp dripping bullet, sticking it in her empty saddlebag.

"Now, Sunny, you have to listen to me. This is the most important part. You have to stay conscious while I try and close off the blood vessels. Promise me this, and you may live to see another day, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:53 pm

Red was beginning to slow down. He needed his fix. Both Days and Red could die right here. And I'm sure nopony wants that. At least not yet, if anything. He dragged himself a bit further. He could feel a town nearby. He took a quick glance, and saw it. He saw a town. One of the few he's ever seen. He was overcome with joy. He made a dash to the town, but was quickly shot in the leg and wing by a Raider. He's seen too many of those lately. He took out his revolver, but as he pulled the trigger, the gun jammed. He quickly started hitting it "C'mon you good for nothing piece of--!" The gun shot, but the bullet just grazed the Raider's leg. And if that wasn't bad enough, there were more coming. And if THAT wasn't bad enough, both Red and Sunny Days were bleeding out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout:Project Silly Smiles
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3