My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout:Project Silly Smiles

Go down 
+2
Wild Card
Sweet Dreams
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Red looked at her and his grin came back. It was amazing she could think that way after looking at this. No wonder her parents named her Bright Sides. "Ya know, never seen anypony look at it that way. I'll remember that" He then realized the sound of hooves coming towards them. "I think it is best we hightail it outta here." Pulling out his revolver, Red took the filly away from the possible attackers, hoping that the other two would follow. As he was running, he stopped dead in his tracks, and remembered something

Just as the Great War ended and the Wasteland, new chems, or drugs, were introduced. One called Med-X, was in a syringe and made the user tougher and take more damage. Having Red's small frame, he decided to use it. He liked the feeling, and survived a lot longer than he should have. Problem was, he needed more. A majority of his caps he would making from trading stuff he found went to more Med-X. He became addicted, and he was beginning to withdraw right now.

Red showed clear signs of a junkie right now. Twitching, scratching, shaking, panicking, and he was slower both physically and mentally. He pulled out a needle of Med-X, ready to use it, but looked over and saw Sunny. No reasonable pony would use chems in front of a foal. Still suffering from withdrawl, he quickly put the needle away, hoping nopony, especially Sunny, didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:23 pm

Sunny followed Red Harvest shortly after leaving her troting slowly turns into bouncing as her happniess slowly starts coming back, she hums a song softly as she bounces over to Red Harvest and sees him put something in his saddle bags,deciding not to ask about it she then asks him the other question on her mind "Mr Red where are we going?" She looked around trying to see if she can spot anything.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:38 am

Rez decides to follow red and run. "If we keep going the way we are going we should reach town." Rez said not stopping. For some reason just out of nowhere his skilled senses were saying they were being watched. If they wanted us dead then what was stopping them? He ignored the feeling and kept running.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Sunny Days ran after them.
She was on her own for most of this apocalypse, and now that she found survivors, she wasn't going to loose them.
She looked over at Red.
He seemed...different.
As if he was desperate for something.
She didn't think much of it, I mean, they were in a radioactive wasteland, something minor could've happened to him.

Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:02 pm

Sunny bounces over to the two other ponies now feeling she should say hi to them "Hi! Im Bright Sides but you can call me Sunny! Do you waan be my friend!?" She askes the ponies as they run closerf to Red Harvest and herself. She continued to look for buildings they might be moving towards.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 pm

Red was still itchy from not getting his daily fix. "A town? Yeah, that'd be a good idea. Let's go" Red continued the path they were traveling with the other two ponies. He began grinding his teeth until he couldn't take it anymore. He found an abandoned house and bolted straight for it. "Um, they may have supplies, and stuff in there. I'll go look." He quickly ran for it, but as he went, a pack of Mentats fell out of his bag and landed in front of Bright Sides. Taking no notice, he ran into the house.

Right as he ran inside, he took out his Med-X and shot up. He was finally "normal" and relaxed. "Aaaaahhhh....." He then heard something rummaging around. He investigated the kitchen and saw a random Raider taking everything. The Raider took notice of Red, and stabbed him in the arm. Barely feeling it from the Med-X, Red quickly shot the Raider's head clean off, found a few Stimpacks and Jet on him, and went back outside. Approaching the group with a stab wound in is arm, he said "Not much. Let's keep goin."
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Calla Lily used the last of her magic to teleport out of the ruins, collapsing in a heap in Faust knows where. She heard other voices, scrambling to move, but her strength was gone. Shivering, she waited for death to arrive swiftly...
Equestria had died in front of her. Her once-beautiful homeland was gone. The air had turned poisonous, the land had shriveled, and her family was gone...
As she waited for death, tears rolled down her face. She would never see brash Iris fly again, or hyper Hydra set off like a rocket. And, oh, her wonderful Sunbeam... He was nowhere to be found.

S.trength: 3
P.erception: 8
E.ndurance: 3
C.harisma : 6
I.ntelligence: 10
A.gility: 3
L.uck :7

Last edited by Calla Lily on Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:45 pm

Quickshot had watched the two ponies exit the facility, also noting two more ponies following them, ones that he hadn't noticed before. They also looked to be normal, and so the pegasus now believed that the group was a friendly one. He wasn't sure, but it was a somewhat safe assumption. Once the four ponies were a good ways from the facility that they had originally been in, Quickshot picked himself up off the ground and followed them at a large distance away.

The Pegasus didn't bother taking out his guitar anymore, simply leaving his sniper rifle out, loaded, cocked and ready to be fired at a moment's notice. As he shadowed the small group of ponies, he at one point saw another figure appear somewhat farther on, currently maybe 20 or so yards away from the group. Looking through his scope, Quickshot could see that the figure was a mare, sprawled on the ground and unmoving, though very much alive, if only barely. As he observed the mare through the scope, he also noticed something else at the edge of his vision. Aiming his rifle optic towards the newly noticed scene, he saw that it was another group of ponies, about two times the size of the group that he himself was tailing. It was heading towards the mare from earlier and also towards the four ponies that were heading towards the same mare.

However, more than that, there was something else that Quickshot noticed: much of the group that he had spotted wore collars. Large, metallic collars. Slave collars. Oh, great. The stallion headed farther up the hill that he was on, and crouched down in a stabilized position, checking his rifle barrel as he did so. As he had thought, the firearm still had a suppressor attached to its barrel's tip. With a second of thought, Quickshot decided that the group he was tailing could use a warning, and so he detached the suppressor. Once that was done, the sniper quickly aimed his rifle and fired a single shot, the sound of gunfire resounding loudly and the bullet produced ripping through the head of one of the slavers of the group. The slavers responded quickly, hiding their prisoners and drawing out weapons, looking for the source of the shot.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:37 pm

Rez still running heard a gun shot go off behind them. He turned adound and noticed a group of what seemed to be slavers following them. "All of you keep running I'm going to stay and try to hold them off. Ill meet you in the center of town." Rez said taking up a sniper position. Rez looks thrpugh his scope and zooms in to take the shot.*boom*. The first shot goes through the slavers skull.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Sunny Days looked at Rez, wondering if this was the last time she was going to see him.
Alive anyway.
She ran with the others, trying to protect the foal as much as she could, never looking back at Rez.
This was all too familiar.
She felt a tear roll down her face.
She tried to stop from crying but it was all too much.
All of the sadness she had been bottling up was now coming over her in a bout of tears.
She kept on telling herself that it would be fine, and Rez would come back.
And then she asked herself why was she so sad over a pony who she had just met a couple of hours ago.
But it was more than Rez who had made her grieve.
It was every little thing that had happened over the course of her lifetime.
Feeling a bit better, she focused on running faster and getting to the town.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:14 pm

BAM!

Another bullet left the barrel of Package's rifle, and it tore through a second slaver, going through the target's neck. Two. Zooming out for a second, the stallion could see that the group that he had been tailing had received his warning, and were now running away from the slaver group, except for one of the ponies, which had instead decided to, either from bravery or stupidity, stay behind and fight the slavers.

Package zoomed his scope back to its original magnification level, and fired another shot, killing another slaver with a bullet through the heart. Three. At that point, the group was able to figure out where they were being attacked from. Although at that distance he was sure he wouldn't be spotted too soon, the Pegasus could see the sand around him explode as bullets hit the general area where he was in. Likewise, the earlier pony that had stayed behind had also been compromised, and the slavers had begun shooting at him as well.

Once again changing his rifle's view to observe the earlier group, he could see that the three remaining ponies were approaching the previously discovered mare, and at a fast pace. Package turned his rifle gaze back to the slavers, firing off a fourth shot and gaining a corresponding fourth kill. Four.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Calla heard screams and shouts, and a couple of gunshots. It prompted her to push herself, and she weakly stood, watching the fight and the fleeing ponies. She focused. A beam of green energy appeared from her horn, and she teleported again, remembering the disastrous events that had taken place when she had done it before.

"Let's go, Calla!" squealed Hydrangea. "We're going to miss the PAR-TAY!"

Calla glanced at the clock mounted on her wall.

"We're not going to make it in time," she said, starting to freak out.

"C'mon, Straight Shot," urged Iridescent, landing on the ground with a thud. "You're a unicorn, teleport us there!"

Sunbeam trotted up.

"Four ponies is a lot, Iris," he pointed out, "even for a unicorn."

"Aw, c'mon, Sun," she whined. "You can help Calla!"

"Are you sure?" he asked, looking at his marefriend.

"Try it, we're only half a minute away from being late!" cried Hydra, jumping up and down.

Calla nodded, and she started her spell. Sunbeam touched her horn with his, and their magic reservoir got stronger, engulfing the four ponies in the familiar teleportation energy.

"Here we go!" squealed Hydra. "Time for the best party of our lives!"

Suddenly, Calla felt a strange shocking sensation in her legs, right as the ponies disappeared into the void of teleportation. She was using too much energy! Her magic fizzled out, and the teleportation changed, taking the ponies to a different place...

Calla remembered the weeks that followed. She woke up, alone, in the ruins, along with two unidentifiable burnt bodies. Recognizing the corpses as an earth mare and a Pegasus mare, she immediately realized that her weakness had killed her best friends. Sunbeam was nowhere to be found. She tried to find out what had happened to them, but all she got from the ponies all around was that she had traveled into the future... into a dystopian Equestria, where all had been ruined.

She ran as fast as her weakened legs would carry her, straight into a group of ponies...
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Sunny ran away from the loud noises with the rest of her new friends...all but one she had wanted to go back for one but Red hadnt let her saying it was not safe, so her she was running for her life with other ponies she just met. She squinted at a shape in the distance "I think....I think i know that pony!" She runs faster going ahead of everypony else* "Miss pretty pony is that you!!?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 11:54 pm

After he came out of the house, his arm still covered in blood, Red noticed all the ponies running and sniper fire. "Huh. Figures." He saw the rest of the group running, so he followed. He finally caught up, and then Sunny ran off to a Miss Pretty Pony. "Sunny? What are you doing?" He ran after her, concerned for what was about to happen. No telling what she's running towards. Chances are, it's pretty bad
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 12:14 am

after firing a fifth shot and noticing it only hit the slavers leg and as he tryed to chamber another shot it jammed."I need to get this rifle fixed." he said getting a round into the chamber and looking through his scope and taking the shot."Bullseye." he said as he saw the bullet penetrate the slavers skull and taking his third kill.

He looked through his scope and noticed that the rest of the slavers were running away now."What they're running? they never run unless..." Rez looked through his scope and notcied a glare like the sun coming off a piece of metal coming from about twenty to twenty one yards away. "I knew it there is another sniper." Rez thought well maybe she or he could help. Rez with his rifle holding it above his head to say he isnt coming for a fight decides to walk up to the pony. "Hello i'm not your enemy i just want to know who helped me with the slavers and who has been watching us." Rez said walking up there.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 1:12 am

Noticing the slavers going away, Sunny Days slowed into a jog.
She looked behind her, to see if Rez was there.
Sunny let out a sigh of relief.
Rez was alright.
But he wasn't coming toward the group, either.
Sunny Days came to a complete stop as she watched Rez walk away and was apparently saying something.
Sunny Days couldn't make out what he was saying, though.
Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:26 am

BAM!

Five. And they're running away. Awesome. Package watched the group of slavers as they left the vicinity, somewhat angered by the fact that they were able to keep their prisoners but unwilling to keep fighting. The stallion looked back to the pony who had stayed behind earlier, noticing that he was waving in his direction. He looked around, but saw nopony else in the area, which confirmed the fact that the stallion had indeed spotted him. Noting no immediate danger, Package slung his rifle back onto his back, getting up and dusting off his guitar once he did so, and beginning to walk slowly towards the other pony, who proceeded to do the same. The two neared eachother near the foot of the hill that Package had been stationed on, and the other stallion spoke first as he approached.

"Hello. I'm not your enemy, I just wanted to know who helped me with the slavers and who has been watching us."

"Eeyup. No prob', everyone can use a little help every now and then." Package looked past the wastelander and at the group that he had originally been part of, which had been able to gain a fairly large amount of distance. "That your picnic group?" He gestured towards said group as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:00 am

Calla felt as if she were going to collapse. But this time, it would be permenant.

She stumbled forward, her slowly clouding eyes seeing a duo of ponies. They couldn't be slavers, right? That orange and yellow pony was too small...

Wait a minute. Calla stopped in her tracks and watched the yellow filly race towards her. She had seen that filly before. Could it be...

"Bright Sides!" she called hoarsely. "Sunny!"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Sunny ran towards the pony now knowing she had been the pony who she had met all those years ago in Sugarcube Corner. "Hi miss Pretty Pony!!" She yelled as she ran towards her trying to wave causing her to tumble the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Red caught up with both of them, still oozing blood. "You two know each other, huh? Whoa, I'm bleeding? Sorry, that's rude." He bandages his arm, and continues the conversation, but the bigger pony was collapsing. Red picked her up, and tried to stand her back up. "You look hurt. Lucky for you, I found some of these." He pulled out a Stimpack and injected her with it. He watched as the medicine made it seem like nothing happen. "Now that we're alive, we should get going. Know any towns around here, Miss Pretty Pony?"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:39 pm

"Thanks for the help. My name is Rez whats yours?" he asked looking straight at the pony." How about you tell me later because i know we are going to need your help because this group is getting too large for one sniper and a novice pistol user to protect." He said watching the others help out the other pony.

"Oh and by the way nice shooting out there were did you learn to shoot?" he asked now looking at the pony again. "why dont you tell me everything about yourself on the way to the group." He said starting to walk to the others.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:08 pm

Sunny Days watched Rez bring the strange stallion over to the group.
Suddenly, she heard a gun fire and an unbearable pain to her chest.
She fell over and felt where the pain was located.
She was bleeding.
And not just bleeding as if she had a cut, she was BLEEDING bleeding.
She realized she must have gotten shot.
"This is how I die" she thinks.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:58 am

"How about you tell me later because i know we are going to need your help because this group is getting too large for one sniper and a novice pistol user to protect."

"I'd be happy to. You guys were goin' my direction anyway. Kind of." The Pegasus follows Rez's gaze and sees that the group ahead of them had caught up with the previously discovered mare, and from what he could see it appeared that one of the ponies in the group knew the pony.

"Oh and, by the way, nice shooting out there. Where did you learn to shoot? Why don't you tell me everything about yourself on the way to the group."

"'D be happy to, Rez." Quickshot followed his new acquaintance's footsteps as the pony lead the way back to the group. "Mah name is Quickshot, short for Quickshot. Learned mah sniping skills from muh father, who learned it from his father, and so on. 'Parently ah come from a family of snipers."

The stallion was about to continue telling the basis of his history, but before he could he heard a gunshot, originating from the direction that the group ahead was heading towards, and at around the same time that the gunfire was heard Quickshot also saw one of the members of the group fall backwards with a considerable amount of force, blood spewing out of her chest. Can't there be even a minute of calm before more explosions and gunshots pop up?

"Sorry, 'gun have to talk later."

Without another word, Quickshot performed a powerful flap of his wings and flew straight up thirty feet into the air, unslinging his sniper rifle within a second and observing the situation. Through the scope he could see the source of the earlier gunshot: a pony camped up on the third floor of an abandoned building about a quarter mile away, also utilizing a sniper rifle. Quickshot was about to take a shot at the sniper, but the other pony fired first and barely missed his head. The Pegasus flew down to the ground quickly.

"Woah! That guy's got some good aim. Tha's all we needed, an enemy sniper." Quickshot called out to the three still-standing ponies ahead of them, loud enough so they would hear. "Guys! Careful, sniper's got us in his sights!"
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:01 am

Calla watched in horror as the red pony jabbed a needle into her leg, but the immediate relief was sensational. Her hunger and weakness faded, and she felt almost ad good as she did when she was home.

"Hey, Miss Pretty Pony!"

Calla smiled warmly at the little filly.

"Hey, Sunny," she said, giving her a hug. "I haven't seen you in a while!"

Calla's smile faded as her the cogs of her brain started turning. How did Bright Sides end up here? Why did Calla not know where she was? Most importantly, why the hay was she in this ruined Equestria?

"Know any towns around here, Miss Pretty Pony?"

Calla glared at the red stallion.

"My name is Calla Lily," she said, her eyes burning. "You can call me Calla, or Lily, but nothing else. I don't know who in Faust's name you are, so that's all you get to call me."

Calla gave a good look around, and she immediately recognized the hills and mountains. Whatever had happened to Equestria hadn't ruined the geological features, and Calla could see the stumps and burnt trunks of trees in the distance. A huge smile broke across her face as she looked over the place.

"I do," she said, turning back to the two ponies. "Sunny, did you ever want to visit my hometown?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:59 am

Sunny looked between the two ponies and frowned for the first time since waking up in this wasteland at Calla, who seemed very angry at Red."Miss Pretty pony dont be mad at Mr Red he is a super nice pony and my friend witch means he is your friend too!" She points a hoof up at her still frowning "Say your sorry!" But before she can a gunshot is heard, looking over from beneath Red's hooves she sees Miss Days laying on the ground. "Miss days!!|"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout:Project Silly Smiles   Fallout:Project Silly Smiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout:Project Silly Smiles
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next