My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lack of existence [open to anypony]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:57 am

Viper Bug flew above Comikuss into the room. "Where are we? Who is that?" She whispered to Comikuss quietly then took the bold move to fly right up to the elder pony and land in front of the desk with a huge fake grin on her face. "HI... um, whoever you are... We're here to see you... for whatever reason." Then quickly turned back to Comikuss. "Um... why are we here?"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 4:08 am

The old pony looked at comikuss with a straight, grim face. Then it soon changed to one spewing out laughter. "Ah! It's you again! Hahaha!" It was the old pony from traverse town. "Ah, yes it is me, you know, I really enjoyed that gift you left us." He sneered. "Ah well it seems as it has gotten one of you." The elder said, noticing keidian's absence. Comikuss looked around him, seeming to forget he stayed in traverse town. "Oh don't worry, that little runt is still kicking, that phony of yours didn't quite get him." The elder seemed to ignore the remark. "Liking the part I presume." Comikuss stood next to the desk and leaned in. " I came for whereabouts on the keyblade… where is it?" He interrogated. "It seems to be in a nearby world… named I think twilight town." He answered. "I'm not telling you exactly where though…" the elder finished stubbornly. Comikuss got up, and walked back into a portal shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 10:44 pm

Viper Bug quietly trotted after Comikuss and asked. "Sooo, what is a keyblade? Does it unlock things viciously? Hehe, now this I have to see." Before she stepped into the portal she waved goodbye to the elder pony and said. "That fight was almost fun. Bye now!" And fully headed through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:11 pm

Comikuss appeared back at the castle. He was in the library, to be exact. He went to the mess of the book he made and lifted it. "Come on, your coming with me..." The nopony said while pacing in a circle for a bit. He then got his thoughts back together and walked back into the portal. It took him back to Traverse town. Comikuss turned his head side to side, hoping to see keidian around. Unfortunately he didn't. He cleared his throat and shouted for him. "HEY, KEIDIAN YOU LITTLE RUNT, PLAY TIME IS OVER, COME ON!"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:13 am

Viper Bug jumped up and quickly covered her ears with her hooves as Comikuss shouted. "Daaang... with screams that loud you could blast holes in the very fabric of time." She said jokingly but quickly followed him back to Traverse town and started darting through the air searching for Keidian.

"Keidian, tut, tut, tut. Here boy!"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 12:22 am

"Gah... We dont have time for this..." Comikuss said as he shouted one last time.VIPER AND I WILL BE IN TWILIGHT TOWN, IM PRETTY SURE YOU CAN FIND YOUR WAY THERE." He finished. "Come on now viper, lets go find that keyblade... I'll tell you about it on the way there." He went back into his portal and exited into a larger town. it seemed to be built around a clock tower, and it was sunset... as always. "I have a feeling where we should start looking." this time there were ponies in the town. They seemed to go on with the same activities the other ponies he had observed have. Comikuss decided to walk down town into the sandlot. As soon as he entered, one thing caught his eye. It was a pony in the middle, easily fighting its way through heartless and releasing the hearts they had captive. "The keyblade..." Comikuss said with a bitter tone.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:21 am

((I hope it's alright if I join in here.))

The pony has skill. Not that of a chosen wielder, but skill nonetheless. That may make it slightly more time-consuming to obtain it from him, but that blade will be mine...

Aphyx was watching the sandlot of Twilight Town with obvious curiosity and eagerness, located on the roof of one of the buildings that surrounded it. Or, more specifically, observing the figure in the middle of the sandlot, slashing through heartless after heartless with "their" keyblade.

Indeed. I'll let the heartless fight them as much as they can, but as soon as their gone, he'll be dealing with me.

Aphyx saw a small group of ponies approach the sandlot from the corner of his eye as he watched, but he didn't care. They would most likely leave soon, and therefore wouldn't get in the way. Everyone was scared of the heartless, after all. Well, almost everyone. All except those who think that they can actually defeat them. Poor fools.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:55 am

??? thought he heard some familiar voices. However, being chased by a horde of heartless with only a lute to protect himself, left him unable to truly focus on what they were saying.

"H-Hey guys! Over here!" ??? shouted as continued to run a smack heartless away from him. "You mind giving me hand?!"

after a few minute with no reply, ??? gave up hope of any assistane. He braced himself and brandished his lute like a club. ??? wasn't going down, not today.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:25 pm

((Jumping in in 3...2...1))

SHING! Her keyblade dug into some heartless in the sandlot. She grinned, her red eyes flaring their blood red color. The unicorn mare laughed a hallow, deep laugh, her, long, white tail and mane flaring in the force of wind as she executed more maneuvers to slice through more heartless. "Yes. More. Just a little more," she coaxed herself, willing that she moved faster. "C'mon, Freyja, just a little more....speed." The dark grey mare pulled back, slicing into more and letting her bloodlust take over. Such was the way of Freyja, the fallen One.
Back to top Go down
http://radioactivekittenluv.deviantart.com
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:37 pm

(Ok, for those of you who are confused, this is the new posting order. Comical, doodle bug, shadow flare [keyblade wielder, aka, most important character], kid, and vinyl Dash, let us start.)

Comikuss stood back and watched. It was impressive, yet used for the wrong reasons. Well, at least in his opinion it was. The nopony entered the sandlot, his mind was set on the keyblade, and retrieving it. It did scare him, or atleast it would have, a weapo with such force should not be reckoned with, nor should the wielder. Comikuss held out his hoof seeming as if he were to greet her. Then he changed its direction and pointed at the keyblade. "Hey kid, you might wanna hand that weapon over here to a professional." He lied, he had no experience with the keyblade, but it was what they needed to conduct the next phase of his plan. "You see, that is why these things are chasing you, let me take that burden off of ya." He finished with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 5:56 pm

So that's a keyblade... aww poo, I guess it doesn't unlock anything. She thought and just sat there watching unimpressed. "Hmph... I can do better." She mumbled under her breath and slowly walked up behind Comikuss.

"I doubt she'd just hand it over without something in return." She then turned to the keyblade weilder and shook a huge sack that hung around her waist. "All these bits are yours if you hand it over." She then dropped the sack near Freyja and snickered to herself knowing the contents of the sack were only small, colorful pebbles she had picked up along her travels.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Freyja licked her teeth and grinned, her eyes narrowing on the sack and slashing it in half with the blade. "Hand it over? Are you f*cking kidding me? You truly are an idiot for suggesting such a thing. No, I think I shall keep this toy. Thank you for the 'kind' offer," she retorted, cackling madly before poofing from one place to another behind the noponies. "In fact, how about I test it out on all of you... Each. And. Every. One. Of. You." Each time she poofed, she said a word, her grin turning more manic than before. "But no, I'll just keep it safe." She wished for it to safely resume its place in her hoof. Her grin nearly spread across her entire face before poofing a ways away from them, perched atop a building.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:59 pm

??? continued smacking at the heartless, that is, until he saw a giant blue heartless. When he attempted to bash him, he found the heartless to take no effect from it, no matter how many times or how hard. Rationalizing the situation rather than keep attacking; he did the only perfectly logical and reasonable thing to do. He ran away screaming like a little child.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:48 pm

The ponies didn't leave. No. Rather, they stayed. Even approached the keyblade wielder, in fact. This was not normal.

Aphyx turned his head to get a better look at the ponies that he had noticed before. There were two of them, one an earth pony and one a pegasus. Interesting... are they here for a reason? He faded into blackness for a second and then reappeared on one of the building's balconies below him, still sitting and now getting a better look at the situation. The pair of ponies approached the keyblade wielder, and attempted to apperantly converse with the, as Aphyx could see now, mare. However, he couldn't hear what they had to say, and so he "teleported" again to an even lower balcony to fix this problem. Although this one was somewhat uncomfortably close to the ground, Aphyx believed it quite possible that he might hear something worthwhile from the conversation between the group and wielder.

From what he heard, it seemed that the two ponies were also trying to obtain the keyblade. Aphyx did not like this, but after a little thinking he decided that the whole situation might end up working in his favor. He kept on watching from his position, awaiting to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Comikuss stepped back for a second and thought. "Well then..." He thought it would be alot easier. Comikuss nodded at viper and ponted at the keyblade wielder. "Well then, let us get these tests started, shall we?" He stepped behind doodle and got himself prepared. "Let me try something new." He stretched out his hoofs and summoned two bowguns. "I would start running If i were you." He said connecting the two, forming a sniper, and firing at the one who used the keyblade.

Last edited by Comical on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:37 am

Viper Bug nodded and launched herself into the air to get an arial view far away from where the arrows headed. She as soon as she got high enough in the sky, her rather large ears picked up a slight movement on a nearby balcony. "Hey you better watch out, this might get ugly."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:05 pm

Freyja laughed manically, dodging a bullet, but one grazed her ear. Growling, and feeling a bit of blood trickling from the new wound, she hisses, her horn glowing an ungodly color purple, as huge black wings appeared on her back and lifted her into the air. She angled herself down, charging at Comikuss. "You should know better than to fire that damn thing at Freyja, the fallen one!" she cawed, snapping herself in the dive a few feet just above Comikuss and floating there.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 6:30 pm

As ??? was running away, still screaming. He tried to remember exactly what the heck Comikuss had said. It was something about a town and something about Twilight. Did he want ??? to go to a place where Twilight was? The only Twilight ??? ever heard of was...

"Thats it! Ponyville!" ??? exclaimed to himself as he stopped screaming. "Now then, there must be a way to get there..."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:08 pm

A Nopony... Yes, that one is most definitely a nopony. That technique and those weapons are only usable by capable noponies, no one else. Though he couldn't have learned to do that without at least some contact with another, older nopony.

"Hey, you better watch out, this might get ugly."

Aphyx waved to the pegasi above him in response to her comment, shouting out, "Oh, don't worry, I'll be fine!" He put his hoof down again as he observed her and her partner while they commenced battle with the keyblade wielder, who was now on the roof of the same building on which Aphyx had been on just a minute ago. Could they be from the Organization? No, certainly not... They don't look it in the least, in any case... But then why would they want the blade...?

The pony turned his head to the key wielder as he heard her emanate a maniacal laugh, seeing that she was still on the rooftop above him and now sprouting wings, looking furious. That one, though... I don't believe that's a normal pony. It may be possible that she is simply a legendary mage, though the chances are approximately 3 to 29,000. Definitely not a nopony, as in that case she would not be able to do such...actions. As far as I know that's not possible, in any case. Heartless? No... Heartless don't bleed. The highest possibility is that she is a pony, but...I suppose I'll just have to find out for myself, or not find out at all. It will not matter once I have the blade anyways. Aphyx watched the strange mare as she quickly flew up to Comical, looking quite ready to rip him apart.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:24 pm

"Oh, my bad, i didn't know i wasn't allowed to fire at you." He stepped backwards a bit, and detached the two bow-guns from each other. Comikuss then smirked, he swiped his right hoof aside, opening a small void to his right. Then he did the same with his left hoof, making a ring of portals around Freyja. "I guess this wouldn't be really considering doing so though..." he aimed both of his bow-guns at the portal nearest to himself and unleashed a barrage of crystal arrows. All of them coming out of the ring of voids surrounding the Freyja.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:38 pm

A sudden uneasy feeling washed over her as she imagined Keidian surrounded by heartless and being unable to fight, but she knew this would soon pass. "Well, okay. It looks like you've got this handled so I'll just go and try to find Keidian." She said as she landed with a crunch sound as her hooves hit the sand. "Now um, which way was Traverse town again and how do I open the portal to come back here when I've found him?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Shadow Flare

Shadow Flare

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:46 pm

"Nice one, but you see, it's really not all that simple." she explained, using a large amount of magic to redirect the voids at Comikuss as they spat their shards. This fun made her cackle turn into a true maniacal laugh, throwing her head back until she could laugh no more, summoning her own black magic shards to rain on everypony withing hearing distance of her laughter.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 12:53 am

??? Kept running as he thought to himself different ways to get to ponyville. As well as if Ponyville was even the correct area. Thinking of other places that would have Twilight in them. He thought long and hard, while still running of course. Even considering to stop while having the horde of heartless with their giant tank of a "Leader" would be suicide.

"Maybe they went to Canterlot?" ??? thought out loud as he kept running. "I mean, I hear that it's really nice when it's twilight there..."
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:05 am

This nobody is...innovative, and skilled. He may actually prove to be a good match for the keyblade wielder. Aphyx watched as the nopony used portals to try and overpower the mare. The pegasus from earlier also approached the two, apparently needing to find someone else from what he could hear.

As he watched the nopony and wielder fight, he saw the latter redirect the earth pony's shards against him, after which she threw out another maniacal laugh while simultaneously sending her own shards in all directions, apparently originated from shadows or black light. He ducked behind the low wall that served as the balcony's edge as a handful of the shards flew in his direction, making sure his head wasn't visible and therefore not hittable. However, in response to seeing one of the shards go halfway through the wall right next to him, he rather scooted up to the balcony's entrance, nearer the building and away from the wall. Hmm...this...pony, is quite powerful. Much more powerful than I had first thought... Insane too, though, which may prove to be a helpful or hindering fact.

Aphyx went back to his original position at the edge of the balcony once the barrage of shards stopped, and closely watched the next actions of the two beings. It may be time to interfere...
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:10 am

Comikuss was snagged by a few shards, then stepped back into darkness, only to reappear under roof, protecting him from the other falling shards. "It seems you like having fun like this... Very well. If we can not use the keyblade for our plan, we might as well let you do it." Comikuss said as he stomped his hoof on the ground and warped a wave of heartless around Freyja. "I Hope we meet again." He walked into darkness and vanished. Comikuss reappeared right in front of Keidian, traverse town. "Going somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lack of existence [open to anypony]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next