My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lack of existence [open to anypony]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Viper Bug dove into a flying karate kick sending the heartless that was on top of Keidian flying only to meet him in mid air and karate chopping it back down to earth. "Well, urm... I guess." It was then that she noticed four running towards her and continued bucking, stomping, and kicking them.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:45 pm

"Forgetting anything lately?" Comikuss asked the new pony while kicking some heartless. They were almost done. He knew that this newcomer was most likely a nopony. He just needed to make sure. "Any feeling of absence? Feeling lonely lately? how about feeling nothing... nothing at all?"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:56 pm

"Hm... I've been feeling empty... nothing at all for months. This might seem strange but I think I've been here before in a dream or-Gah! I don't know, I don't remember." She said while swiftly kicking one heartless in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 pm

"Don't make her have some sorta crisis just yet..." Keidian sighed as he brushed the dust off himself. "Wait until you both finish killing all the...whatever you call them..."

Keidian sat down and watched the two continue fighting. Still wishing there was a way to avoid the mess...it would take awhile to clear all the corpses...and even longer to remove any bloodstains.

"So then...how's the killing going anyways?" Kid asked as he pretended to care. This whole no emotions thing was getting easier and easier as he realized how filthy he had become. "need a...I don't know...what do ponies need while they're going on a killing spree?"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:31 pm

"I dont really need anything." Comikuss said while punching one of the last heartless. "Okay, we are almost done...." He said, panting. The nopony stopped and looked for the last one. Suddenly one black creature jumped out from the shadows, it was alot more humanoid, and wore rust knight's armor with a heartless insignia on it. Comikuss went to chase after it but it fled into one of the other districts in the town. "Gah, if we are lucky we might see him again later." Comikuss said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:28 pm

"I guess introductions are in order." She said while she pushed her hood back to reveal different looking golden ears, a gold muzzle, and several gold spots along her hooves with a black make and white rim. She heald out her hoof to Comikuss and Keidian. "My name is Viper Bug."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:56 pm

"Hmmpf, if he's anything like the rest of that lot he can go choke on a sea-salt ice cream for all I care." Keidian sneered, as he dusted all the non existent dust off himself, while obviously ignoring Viper. "By the way... what hunk of junk could be so important, we risked having to look at those horrid creatures?"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:03 pm

"Eh, there is no stopping that. They will come, and go..." He said, laughing at keidian's remark. "They will come alot more than they go, sadly." He extended his hoof out to shake viper's. "My name is comikuss, and i suppose i will be your guide to being a nopony." He then looked at keidian "we need some pieces to make a safehaven. I dont think i would like wandering all these worlds forever."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:44 pm

"Then by all means lead on!" She said faining enthusiasm but tried to make it slightly believeable. "And it is also nice meeting you both." Even though she was a nopony she still felt the need to be polite. "So where do we start first?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:12 pm

"I don't mind wandering the worlds forever..." Keidian smirked as he continued to snub Viper. "It'd keep things interesting, no?"

Kiedian thought about his idea for a moment as he continued to wipe the non-existant dirt and dust off himself.

"That is, as long as I can still grab a quick shower or bath."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:51 pm

"Dont worry bud, once we have our parts you can have as many showers as you want." Comikuss said walking around parts of the square. Then a small white void opened and a bearded pony in blue robes walked out. "Why, this place seems to have seen quite some activity..." He said in a raspy old voice. Then he turned to Comikuss and company. "Ah, noponies... I havent seen your kind in the longest times..." The guiding nopony walked up to the old pony. "Hello there wanderer, I am in a bit of a jam, but i am in need of some parts..." Comikuss whispered in the old pony's ear. "Ah, those... Yes, i will get you some, but i will need some time. You just stay here." Comikuss nodded as the old pony walked back into the white void and it closed again.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:04 pm

Parts? What the sam heck kind of parts does this pony need and what for? She wondered silently. She really didn't care much but still wondered what she was getting herself into and why all of the sudden this pony was being so hush hush. Oh well, it didn't really matter all that much anyways. I guess I'll just go along for the ride. She thought shrugging it off.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 pm

"Well, if a new place means a shower. Let's get started." Keidian smirked as he completely ignored the random elder popping in and out. "What do we need to do first?"

Keidian now had only one task and he was going to see it through. Get their little club built and have a shower. In fact, scratch getting the club built, that is just something he needs to help with in order to be able to get a shower.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:39 pm

Comikuss stared at keidian with a grin. "Well, if you want a shower so badly, there is a huge fountain in district Two." He said, pointing at the tall door in between the other two. "Its in the middle, so you wont miss it." He paused for a second to think. The heartless went into one of the other districts. "On the other hand... you ought to have viper go with you if you decide to do so." He remembered the huge amounts of heartless about 3 months after he became a nopony in district two. "There might be a couple of heartless there..." He said with a grin. "... but its nothing you can't handle."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:19 pm

A wicked smile slithered it's way across Viper Bug's lips at the mention of another fight. She mentally prepared herself for anything that might jump out at her not wanting to be caught off guard. "Shall we go then?" She asked Keidian in a malevolent tone keeping her wicked smile.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:17 am

"Ugh, a fountain bath was not what I have in mind..." Keidian sighed as he looked down at himself. Still seeing the invisible dirt and dust. "It better be a clean fountain...and you better keep your eye on any heartless and not me."

Keidian started trotting off towards District 2 in a huff.

"Well then...are you going to come with me now. Or are you waiting for Hearth's Warming?" Keidian asked sarcastically as he kept trotting.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:06 pm

"Well i gotta stay here." Comikuss said. "That is why viper is going with you." He said motioning towards viper. "And dont worry, i doubt the fountain is dirty, there is hardly any activity that takes part in traverse town, besides that of heartless." Comikuss tapped his hoof on the giant door that lead to district two, and it slowly opened. "Now, dont have too much fun."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:09 pm

Viper Bug trotted along side of Keidian always keeping a sharp look out for any heartless. She was almost looking forward to the next fight. She pulled her hood back up as the wind started to pick up and whip her mane around.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Keidian looked ahead and saw the fountain. Looking over the fountain, he decided that it probably would get him clean...though it would also be degrading knowing he had to resort to it. Though, he could deal with that, as long as he got clean. Starting to speed up his trot, hoping he wouldn't have to see any of the heartless. Though he started to slow down again as he noticed some figures in the shadows moving a bit. Nudging Viper, he pointer over towards the movement in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:32 pm

Comikuss started to trot in circles, wondering when the pony was going to return. He knew it would take a while, and not to rush. He looked towards the door to district two. Comikuss knew what they would encounter, they would probably do better than he did, considering there were two of them. It seemed boring, but maybe a break is what he needed. Comikuss pulled on his hood and laid on the floor, hoping to be able to rest.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Viper Bug looked over in the direction Keidian pointed and stelthfully crept up to it only to see three heartless jump out at her. Her wicked smile returned as she bit one in the throat cutting off oxygen and bucked the other two to death. This was almost fun. She thought as her emerald eyes darted around searching for any more.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Kiedian started to slowly back away from Viper and stepped towards the fountain. Getting disturbed by the other pony. How could on kill like that with-...oh...right...no emotions. Either way, Kid was almost about to take his first bath in...who knows how long. If he still had emotions, he'd most definitely be excited.

"So then...you keep looking around for the heartless..." Kid finally said to Viper, breaking the snub-fest. "And I'm going to hope in this fountain and get all this dirt off of me."

Kiedian entered the fountain, hiding behind the wall of water, which gave him a little more privacy as despite the clear water, you couldn't see though the falls.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Comikuss started rolling on the floor. "Gah, this is getting boring..." He stood and walked towards the door to district two, he decided to enter, only a bit. He saw viper killing heartless on one side, she seemed to be enjoying herself. He walked back into the square assuming keidian was in the fountain. When he turned he found the old pony walking back into town from the void. "I have brought your parts, nopony." He said. "Now, what will you do in return?"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Viper Bug's eyes continued to dart around searching and almost egging the heartless to come out of the shadows and take her on again. She chuckled lightly to herself as she checked the alley ways and shadows but turned around and just sat there in utter dissapointment seeing that the coast was clear.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:01 pm

As keidian was about to leave the fountain...he felt that something was wrong...He looked around before leaving to be face to face with a heartless that looked similar to a pony.

"...I don't suppose we could just talk?" Keidian asked sarcastically as the heartless turned around and bucked him out of the fountain. "Argh...I suppose not."

Keidian got up and brushed himself off, what a pity...he had just gotten almost clean.

"Well then, it seems as though i've over stayed my welcome." Keidian sighed as he got up. "Shall we leave them to their district? I'd much rather avoid a fi-"

Keidian was bucked again by the heartless and flew a fairly far and fast distance, and crashed into a nearby building.

"ugh...nevermind..." Keidian coughed as he tried to get back up. "Destroy it...please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lack of existence [open to anypony]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next