My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Khaz's visit to the streets. (Open to Anypony)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyan Heart

Cyan Heart

Khaz's visit to the streets. (Open to Anypony) Empty
PostSubject: Khaz's visit to the streets. (Open to Anypony)   Khaz's visit to the streets. (Open to Anypony) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 1:00 am

Khaz had left the Art Gallery now and was starting to head into the street.

He started to buy some small stuff. He was tall and buff looking, but gentle on the inside. He was minding his own business.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Khaz's visit to the streets. (Open to Anypony) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khaz's visit to the streets. (Open to Anypony)   Khaz's visit to the streets. (Open to Anypony) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:56 am

"Miss Design, I'm sorry, I didn't-"

To the outsider on the street, it might have looked comical, the small mare berating the much larger stallion. However, the perspective of the two in the conversation was somewhat fuming. Elegance Design had fire in her eyes, and her tongue was as sharp as a razor blade.

"You don't need to say your excuse; I already know it! Needless to say, it is not even close to reasonable! You had a job, and it was your duty to complete it!"

The poor forestallion was taken unnerved by the young lady's fury. Scary things were meant to be bigger than him. Such a set did not include noblefillies. Unfortunately for him, said noblefilly was his boss.

"I'm sorry, Miss Design but my foal-"

"If you cared so much for your foal, you wouldn't have signed up for the job, would you? But you did, and you have to fulfill your contract, even the face of unexpected setbacks! Do you have any idea how much stress you are putting on the reconstruction? Do you?"

The stallion only managed a muted 'no'.

Elegance growled. "You are going to turn up for work tommorrow, lest you be laid off. You have the rest of the day to settle your domestic issues."
Back to top Go down

Khaz's visit to the streets. (Open to Anypony)
Page 1 of 1