My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another day in Cloudsdale

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:52 pm

gemini glances over at fire and torna, then starts to mutter a small cheer for the stallion he was hoping to win." you know...i suppose we should make this more interesting, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:05 pm

"I don't actually have 100 bits...." Torna says, before turning her attention back to the pegasi
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:07 pm

"Well, we'd probably bet less," Fireseeker pointed out. He rubbed his chin thoughfully, then gave Gemini a look.

"What do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:17 pm

"hmm...whoever loses the bet has to help pay for snacks later?" gemini suggested, eyeing the racers more closely this time." i can imagine torna must be a little hungry if she's trying to eat clouds..."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 9:20 pm

The race starts. Torna pays close attention to the previous factors, and tries to put them all together to see who has the best overall stats instead of who is in first.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:07 am

"Alright, sounds like a bet," said Fireseeker.

He briefly watched the pegasi racing around the course before picking up a bit of cloud in his hoof and offering it to Gem.

"It's not bad though. Wanna try some?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:07 pm

"hmm...why would i want to eat a cloud? considering it's mostly made of water, it probably wouldn't be filling...." gemini turns his head back to the race, a small smile on his face as he notices the blue pegasus is in third.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Torna points to the pegasus in second, "I will bet on that one" Torna says, after watching the overall stats, and knowing that the one in first will probably be worn out by going so fast so early
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:22 am

"Where's Green Light?"

Fireseeker looked closely at the group of pegasi as they raced around the course, trying to spot his winning mare.

Ah ha! There she was...in dead last.

Fireseeker threw his hooves in the air in protest. "Oh come on!"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:27 pm

"the race isn't close to over yet, she could still catch up." gemini reassured fire, watching the stallion he was betting on slowly slip into fifth place." like how mine can catch up." he mutters under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:16 pm

"Nothing ever goes this good for me!" Torna excitedly yells, watching the pegasus is second place slowly gaining speed, or the one in first losing speed.....
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Fireseeker eagerly watched his racer, cheering her on.

"Come on Green Light. You can do it! ...What? Don't look at me! Pay attention to the race! No, I don't want you to come over here. Look out for the-"

Green Light had already crashed before Fireseeker could finish his sentence. He sighed, raising a foreleg and facehoofed.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:57 am

gemini couldn't help but laughing at fire, the stallion he was cheering for fall into second last." that was too funny. i wonder if she's mad at you."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:40 pm

"I'm sure that isn't true" Torna adds to the conversation "Then again, nothing is impossible besides possibility"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 1:20 pm

"Mad at me? She's the one who crashed!" replied Fireseeker, a little ticked off. "I mean, how hard is it to pay attention to what she was doing?

However, it wasn't long before Fireseeker saw the funny side and started chuckling.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:06 pm

gemini let out a small sigh of defeat, the stallion he was cheering for not gaining any ground against the other racers." guess i might as well have lost the bet now..."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Torna sits smugly, she smirks and says "well, I guess Fire is out, and your racer does not seem to have a large chance.....I think you sabotaged yourselves for me, is that true?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 5:29 pm

Upon hearing this, Fireseeker nodded with a grin.

"Yeah, that's exactly it Torna," he said, obviously joking, "It wouldn't have been very stallion-like to win the bet against a mare like yourself."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 6:38 pm

"not really..to be honest, i was hoping to just not have to pay. oh well, a bet's a bet. where we heading to get a snack then, guys?" gemini said, looking at the other two as the racers finish.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:07 pm

"Somewhere with food"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:28 pm

"Yeah, that's my answer too," Fireseeker agreed with Torna. "That cloud wasn't that filling."

Suddenly he noticed a green pegasus flying over to him. To his surprise, it was Green Light, the pony Fireseeker had been betting on to win. Nervously, he grinned at the mare.

"Oh, hi. Urm, good job out there. You did grea-"

Fireseeker was cut off by a hoof slapping him across the face. Then Green Light took off, leaving him rubbing his cheek and groaning.

"What did I say, or do?!"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 pm

"caused her to lose the race, i guess. funny, because she was the one looking at you." gemini says, rolling around and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:46 pm

Torna laughed too, "это смешно, но в Советской России, вы смотрите на зеленый свет!" which you should use google translate to figure out what it says. She stares at the clouds, seeming hungry.

Last edited by Torna on Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Still feeling pain in his face, Fireseeker shuffled along with the others.

"Well, there's probably some restaurant place around, or some fast food stands..."

( "This is ridiculous, but in Soviet Russia, you're looking at a green light" ??? )
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:56 pm

"fast food, huh...eh, i suppose food is food." gemini says, starting to fly up to leave the stadium." you two coming, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day in Cloudsdale
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next