My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another day in Cloudsdale

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Torna

Torna

Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Torna says "you should not ask me that", Torna then dashes past Gemini, although not knowing where to go
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Fireseeker took flight, keeping next to Gemini.

Casting a glance at Torna, he whispered to him, "So, where did you find her?
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:07 pm

"town square of ponyville, she was talking to her plant." gemini replies, looking over at him curiously." why?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Torna keeps dashing ahead, just out of hearing range of their conversation. She is having her own incoherent conversation with the plant.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 5:27 am

"Talking to her plant."
Now Fireseeker was used to the different, and the unusual, but this was almost on a completely different level.

"You think...maybe we should...get her some help?" asked Fireseeker in a very quiet voice. "She seems a little...off."

On the word 'off,' he raised his hoof and spun it next to his head, whilst making his eyes imitate those of a certain wall-eyed mailmare in Ponyville.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 7:57 pm

gemini shrugs as he flies." i don't know...do you think she even wants help? she might be a bit off, but she's still a good pony...."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:35 pm

Torna, still staying out of hearing range, starts having a complicated discussion with the plant: "Well, Storm, monarchy works because there is a leader, like any other government, but this leader has absolute power. The reason this can work is because the leader must follow their own laws, and there are still high political figures. These political figures each have a lot of power, so that if the royals start breaking the rules, then they can intervene. Not to mention the peasants can always hold a strike or something, and technically the peasants control the economy. If the peasants control the economy, then eviscerating the proletariat will ruin the country. If the country is ruined like this, then the royals will need to make amends so that the peasants will continue providing for the country and the royals both." she stops and listens to the plant.....she continues "Do I really need to repeat that?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Fireseeker merely gestured to Torna, who seemed to be in a deep conversation with her...plant.

"Yeah, she's a good pony and all, but I just wanna make sure she's ok," he said, shrugging. "I dunno why but it just bothers me a little."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:32 pm

gemini raises an eyebrow at torna." you might be right fire....but what can we do? ask her to go to a doctor or something to get checked out?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 11:44 pm

"That doesn't make any sense!" Torna yells at the plant, who was "shouting" back. "why would we overthrow the government for a fascist dictatorship?!" Torna listens to the plant some more, "They are not the same thing! Anyways, so how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 6:04 am

"I guess? There's a doctor in Ponyville who deals with psychological problems" said Fireseeker, uncertainly. "I mean, she may not even know she has some mental issues."

When his attention turned back to Torna, he heard her yelling...at the plant.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Torna continued the conversation, "that is good to hear. I think Fire and Gemini are talking, so let's just stay up here; let them continue their conversation."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 pm

gemini continues to fly along, thinking of what to do." i guess we could ask her?" he says nervously, not sure how to bring it up to torna in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:01 pm

"Yeah...here goes..."

Fireseeker cast Torna an uncertain look, then flapped his wings harder to fly over to her. He landed softly beside her a smiled.

"Hey Torna, hey...plant," he said, blinking, "Urm, Torna? Have you...ever been to a doctors?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 7:24 pm

"yes.......why?" Torna asked, with a hint of curiosity in her voice, but also a hint of fear
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:19 pm

"well, no reason in particular. more curiosity than anything." gemini says quickly, picking up on the fear.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Fireseeker cast a glance at Gemini.
Why is he changing the topic? I thought he was committed to the idea?

Cluelessly, he shrugged and looked back at Torna.

"Well, I was just wondering because...no offence or anything but...are you...different, by any chance?"

Fireseeker once again mentally slapped himself for being so terrible with words sometimes, especially since he was a writer.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 6:56 pm

"um.....I guess you could say that..." Torna says, in a nervous manner, she then spews out "it is a touchy subject, something that should not be discussed" quickly, slurring the whole thing, making it a little hard to understand
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:33 pm

"it's okay...I understand. if you don't want to talk about it, we'll stop..." gemini starts to fly along in silence.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 6:55 pm

Fireseeker nodded his agreement, holding his forehooves up in a gesture of surrender.

"Yeah, ok. We'll stop," he said, repeating Gemini.

And now...the awkward silence...

Not for the first time, Fireseeker cursed his curiosity. He guessed that's what made him good at what he did but it had certainly caused him trouble.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:12 pm

"That is a relief" Torna says, obviously relieved. She then winces as if in pain, and then the pain stops. A flash of memories come back, and only through sheer willpower does she make them stop and as well stop an event which could be relatively disastrous.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:31 pm

gemini looks at her with worry, wanting to say something but unsure of what to say." um...are you sure you're okay torna? you seem like you're distracted by something...or in pain..."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:34 pm

"I....am fine" Torna replies, as she stops the memory flow and puts it back in its own little corner of her mind, where it has lived for years to keep sanity.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 5:10 am

Fireseeker watched Torna with concern. He was still worried abut her but as long as she said she was ok, it was fine by him.

"Well, as long as you can still fly," smirked Fireseeker, trying to lighten the mood, "Wouldn't want you plummeting now, eh?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:24 pm

"Yeah, that'd be bad...You sure you're fine? I'm always here if you need to talk to somepony or something." Gemini offers kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day in Cloudsdale
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next