My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Settling into Cloudsdale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firework

Firework

Settling into Cloudsdale Empty
PostSubject: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Tornado Wing placed the last box on the cloud, hovering slightly above it with the string in her mouth.

"Blegh!" She exclaimed, spitting out the string.

Her gray tail swished behind her slightly as she considered her handiwork. She had put off moving in her belongings from Ponyville until recently. Perhaps she should replace some of her Aunt's old furniture? Oh well, that could be handled later. For now, she had to finish moving these boxes inside.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Zephyr hummed a pretty tune, but one that was muffled, thanks to the woven basket handle she carried in her mouth. Like a proper lady, her blue-green lips were sealed around it, as not to show her teeth in an unpleasant manner, nor to allow so much as a drop of drool to escape. Carried carefully within the masterpiece of 'hoofsmanship' was a nice pile of fertile soil, from which several orchids bloomed. Their stems were thick, a rich green, with leaves that extended a good length. As for their heads, the blossoms' color were a gorgeous purple; the same shade as her eyes, in fact.

Orchids were the botanist's favorite flower, as if the Cutie Mark on her rump didn't give that much away. Thus, as she trotted through the clouds of Cloudsdale, each lowered hoof was carefully placed, every step a potential threat to her babies. To aid in her balance, the Pegauss' graceful wings were extended, their feathers ruffling on the occasion to adjust to the shifting wind. So far, her trip from home towards the rest of town was a success.

As she was about to turn and scoot off her current cloud to the next, something of interest was spotted from the corner of her eye. Zephyr paused and twisted her neck around towards a dark-hued Pegasus, whom was fiddling with several boxes. By the looks of things, she was moving in to a new house. Goodness! A new neighbor? I'd best introduce myself! With a new bounce (but a cautious one) to her step, she approached the other pony.

Keeping a respectful distance away, Zephyr lowered her basket onto the cloud, straightened, then smiled. "Why hello there, my good lady. Could you use any assistance?"
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:12 pm

"Hm?"

Tornado Wing stopped her musings, turning to the teal-colored pony nearby. 'An offer of help? Surely I can handle this myself,' she thought. 'Although with her, this will go a lot faster, and I can get straight to furniture shopping.'

"That would be... great!" Tornado Wing exclaimed, giving a slight smile. "Here, you can take my books inside," she said, passing a heavy box to the Pegasi. "Just set them down inside the Living room. I'll unpack them later."

An offer of help was a new thing to the dark-colored Pegasi. After all, she had grown up learning to take care of and rely on herself.

Before picking up the next box, Tornado asked "What's your name, Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:25 pm

"Wonderful!" She exclaimed in return, more than pleased to be of assistance. Before moving forward, the Pegasus picked her basket back up and placed it on a higher-floating cloud, as not to accidentally bump into it and knock it over. Heaven forbid her precious' be scattered to the air!

Zephyr nodded, the smile still plastered to her face, and merrily trotted over to the box of books she was directed to. While curious as to the contents of theirs, she knew better than to poke her snout into the business of others- especially potential friends. Thus, she took the box between her hooves, tossed it lightly into the air, and quickly positioned herself beneath it so it would land squarely on her back. The weight wasn't all too bad, but then again, she was used to back-breaking labor. Gardens required a lot of attention and care, after all.

Living room..Living room.. The Pegasus marched into the humble abode, which still required a lot of work. There were boxes everywhere, furniture scattered about, but the place still felt warm. As she moved into one of the larger rooms, she couldn't help but think of her own. There was no comparison, really, her abode being more of a mansion than anything else, but she was oddly comfortable. Somehow, the smaller size made it feel more..personal.

"And who might you be, if you don't mind my asking?"

In the living room, Zephyr dipped down onto the knees of her front legs, then carefully leaned to one side to let the box of books slip off and land upright on the floor. After straightening, she turned around to face the other pony, her smile brightening.

"I apologize for not introducing myself sooner. I am Zephyr. Zephyr Botanica." Inwardly, she cringed. Her name was famous amongst the residents of Cloudsdale. While there weren't many negative things associated with it, being judged based on her family's wealth and reputation was always uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:41 pm

"I am Zephyr. Zephyr Botanica."

Tornado's eyes opened wide, and her mouth would have gaped had it not been clamped around the twine wrapping of her box. She placed her box of dishes next to the book box, and straightened her neck, leaning it from side to side in order to relieve the stress on it.

"I'm Tornado Wing. Zephyr Botanica... I'm certain I've heard of you. My Aunt used to go ooonnn about you," Tornado said, giving the pony an odd look.

Typically she did not care for wealthy ponies, since their wealth usually comes from the hard work of others. However, this Zephyr seemed different. An obnoxious rich pony wouldn't stop to give Tornado the time of day, let alone offer to help her move in.

"I lived in Cloudsdale for a while, but never bothered to acquaint myself with the other Pegasi here, as I figured I wasn't here permanently. No wonder we have not met until now. Although, your family's status could have something to do with that."

Tornado Wing turned back towards the entrance, going bring more boxes inside.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:56 pm

Oh no. There it was- that wide-eyed expression. Zephyr felt a bright blush stinging her cheeks, which brought her eyes instinctively to a hoof, that was now pushing around a tuft of cloud. She absolutely hated it when others recognized her background. Not that she hated her parents or family in the least, but because of them, she was easily judged, and many assumed her to be and act a certain way. No one really bothered to get to know who she really was, or understood all the hardships she had to endure to become it. All they knew was she had had the best of everything, life 'handed to her', lived on 'easy street.' Nevermind the stress, aggravation, and sadness that had once filled her soul.

That had been a main reason why the Pegasus had once lied to her parents. She wanted to be known as an individual, judged on the personality she herself created. When she attended Flight School, all of that was possible. None of the other ponies knew who she was, nor cared. They saw her through new, unclouded eyes. So, it was with great hope that this mare would do the same, that she lifted her gaze back to the other Pegasus.

Quote :
"I'm Tornado Wing. Zephyr Botanica... I'm certain I've heard of you. My Aunt used to go ooonnn about you,

"A pleasure to meet you, Tornado Wing." Despite the embarrassment that was clear on her cheeks, she bowed down low, politely. She had to wonder just who her aunt was, and what sort of things were said about her. So, she somewhat asked. "I hope she spoke well of me."

Zephyr chuckled lightly to herself.

Quote :
"I lived in Cloudsdale for a while, but never bothered to acquaint myself with the other Pegasi here, as I figured I wasn't here permanently. No wonder we have not met until now. Although, your family's status could have something to do with that."

"Ah, I see. I grew up here, but once I discovered the ground in my youthful years, it was hard to leave. I fell in love with the land and its bounty- all the rich vegetation, the interesting critters, and the to-die-for flowers." She awkwardly rubbed the backside of her head with a hoof. "My..family really were strict. I wanted to get out and mingle..but they were set in their ways." Zephyr sighed. "But I've broken free of that. I have made a bounty of friends since then, and am always open to making more."

Sweetly smiling, the Pegasus started to head back outside, towards the other boxes. "What else can I bring inside?"

Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:13 pm

"I hope she spoke well of me."

Tornado chuckled, "No, she seemed quite impressed by you and your family. My Aunt always loved the higher classed ponies. I believed her dream was to be one someday." Tornado Wing looked at the house. "Obviously she never did."

"But your take on the ground is interesting. It's not everyday you meet a Pegasi infatuated with the ground," Tornado said, grimacing as she did. "I personally cannot stand it. My parents forced us to move there when I was young, and I can tell you it's not the place for me." She shrugged. "But to each their own."

"There's only three boxes left. If you could take the largest, I can balance the other two on my wings. They should be strong enough to handle it. That way, we only have to make one trip. Of course, there's something else you could help me with afterward, if you're not too busy."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Quote :
"No, she seemed quite impressed by you and your family. My Aunt always loved the higher classed ponies. I believed her dream was to be one someday."

Her chest inflated with a sense of pride. It then deflated a bit as confusion overtook her. Why on Equestria would her aunt want to be higher up in society? Well..It really didn't take much thinking to figure it out. Owning a ton of bits was what most ponies dreamed of, and opened tons of doors. Besides for the shopping experiences, one could own glorious homes, eat at the finest of restaurants, and so forth. The social gatherings were events that entire towns spoke of, so to be part of one was a high honor. Yeah, she could see the glamor of it all. It was too bad that so little fully understood the costs of such status.

"Well, my parents will be hosting a Wintersday Celebration very soon. I'd be more than happy to send her an invitation, as well as you, if you'd be interested. The gatherings bring all sorts of mares and colts, but none I've really grown close to. It would be nice to actually have a familiar face there." With her being the hosts' daughter, she was free to invite whomever she wished. Surely, her parents might question her choices, but she was a Pegasus that stood by her friends and associates alike.

Zephyr looked back up at the house with Tornado. "I think it's very quaint. Humble, if you will. It doesn't matter how big someone's home is, or what's inside. It's who's inside that matters. And so long as it's filled with love and happiness at that." Her own home did share those two sentiments, but with her parents being so busy, the large estate was rather hollow and cold most of the time.

When Tornado started to state her intake on the earth, she couldn't help but frown a bit. "Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore the sky and its bounty of clouds. The freedom you feel up here is incomparable. There's just so much more to learn down below, and to see. Why, I haven't even explored the ocean!" Zephyr was giddy with excitement. She loved to learn about new things, especially if they revolved around plant life. And no doubt the sea held many unknown species.

Quote :

"There's only three boxes left. If you could take the largest, I can balance the other two on my wings. They should be strong enough to handle it. That way, we only have to make one trip. Of course, there's something else you could help me with afterward, if you're not too busy."

The Pegasus nodded and stepped over to the box, which she slipped beneath and heaved up with great effort. Her wings were extended and pressed against its sides to keep it in place. "Oh? I'd be more than happy to help in any way I can! What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:40 pm

"I'd be happy to attend your Wintersday Celebration. It would be an interesting change of pace from working all the time. Unfortunately, the reason i'm moving into my Aunt's house is because she left it to me in her will. She passed away a short time ago," Tornado Wing explained nonchalantly, balancing the small boxes on her wings.

"I don't entertain dreams of a higher society like she did. I have enough money to move into a larger house, but I prefer to save it for more important things. All I need are my wings and the sky to be happy," she continued, walking into the house.

"What I need help with is finding a good place to buy new furniture. As a young filly living here, I never needed to know the location of such a place, but now it is rather necessary. I'd even consider going down below the cloud layer to find a good place, if none such can be found around here."
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:51 pm

Quote :
"I'd be happy to attend your Wintersday Celebration. It would be an interesting change of pace from working all the time. Unfortunately, the reason i'm moving into my Aunt's house is because she left it to me in her will. She passed away a short time ago,"

Well, wasn't that a kick in the teeth? "Oh my, I'm so sorry. Please accepted my deepest condolences." Zephyr bowed her head and closed her eyes, honoring Tornado's aunt's memory with a moment of silence. "I'm truly sorry I never had the chance to meet her in person. I'm sure she was a lovely mare." Her eyes drew open again, but only half-way. Clearly, there was sorrow weighing the lids down. "Well, at least you'll be bringing warmth back into her home. I'm sure she'd appreciate that."

Zephyr wiggled a bit, adjusting the box, which had shifted forward to the middle of her neck from bowing, back to the center of her back.

Quote :
"I don't entertain dreams of a higher society like she did. I have enough money to move into a larger house, but I prefer to save it for more important things. All I need are my wings and the sky to be happy."

This she smiled and nodded to. "I respect that. Honest I do. You're a pony that has a good head on her shoulders, if I do say so." She nodded in self-agreement. "She must have been very proud of you. I might not know you too well, but I sure am. I appreciate seeing others being happy with what they have."

Quote :
"What I need help with is finding a good place to buy new furniture. As a young filly living here, I never needed to know the location of such a place, but now it is rather necessary. I'd even consider going down below the cloud layer to find a good place, if none such can be found around here."

Easing herself inside, Zephyr's ears twisted back, allowing her to continue listening to Tornado. She pondered over the possibilities- Cloudsdale had plenty of shops for furniture, but the quality was a bit sketchy. Now, down in Ponyville, there were some true craftsmen. Oh! And Canterlot! Well, perhaps their pieces were a bit too pricey. "Well, there are a couple of stores I could show you here. But truth be told, most of the things I've purchased are from Canterlot. Though, I have seen some beautiful pieces in Ponyville. Is there a certain style you're looking for?" And with that, she settled the box on the floor, being mindful of its contents.
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:07 pm

Her eyes drew open again, but only half-way. Clearly, there was sorrow weighing the lids down. "Well, at least you'll be bringing warmth back into her home. I'm sure she'd appreciate that."

"My Aunt was a rather self-centered Pegasi. The only reason i'm moving to her house is because it makes no sense to buy a new home when one is readily available. I apologize if I seem rather blunt, i'm just not one for sentimental conversations. But I appreciate the condolences. Despite it all, losing a relative a sad thing," Tornado responded, sliding the box on her left wing a little closer to her torso.

Making her way into the Living room, she slid the boxes of her her wings. Cracks echoed through the room as she bent and stretched them, working out the kinks caused by the recent load.

"She must have been very proud of you. I might not know you too well, but I sure am. I appreciate seeing others being happy with what they have."

Tornado Wing shrugged at this, "Inadvertently, my Aunt ended up teaching me that I'm the only one I can count on. Of course, I'm quite happy with myself, and my wings and love of the sky is what makes me well... me."

"Well, there are a couple of stores I could show you here. But truth be told, most of the things I've purchased are from Canterlot. Though, I have seen some beautiful pieces in Ponyville. Is there a certain style you're looking for?"

"Since I've saved up my bits, money shouldn't be an object. After all, i've not much else to spend it on. And I saved a bunch by moving into my Aunt's house. I'm looking for a new bedroom set, which should be exceedingly comfortable, and look good at the same time. Preferably made of mahogany, and shaded dark," Tornado coughed after finishing, looking off to the side in embarrassment for having thought so deeply into her choice.

"But I've never been to Canterlot before. If we end up there, at least I'll have a guide I can trust!" Tornado Wing finished, giving Zephyr a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Quote :
"My Aunt was a rather self-centered Pegasi. The only reason i'm moving to her house is because it makes no sense to buy a new home when one is readily available. I apologize if I seem rather blunt, i'm just not one for sentimental conversations. But I appreciate the condolences. Despite it all, losing a relative a sad thing,"

This time, her chest tightened with anxiety. Well, that was certainly unexpected. Fortunately, the Pegasus was well versed in hiding her true emotions- she always had to appear content and satisfied whenever around others in her social ranking, even when her eyes yearned to tear. Thus, she maintained a simple smile of understanding, and threw a nod to emphasize it. Inwardly, though, she was a bit shocked to hear Tornado's aunt hadn't been as sweet as she assumed. Ironic, hm? Normally she was the one who frowned upon others making assumptions.

"I apologize for jumping to conclusions. It's something I myself frown upon. But I suppose I was just swept up by it all."

While Tornado flexed her wings, Zephyr decided to do the same. Hers weren't so much as hurting as they were a bit stiff from keeping the box locked in one position for so long. As they were stretched, the golden bands upon them chimed and glimmered with the slightest of light change. She took a little time to look around again at all the organized mess before returning her focus on the mare.

Quote :
Inadvertently, my Aunt ended up teaching me that I'm the only one I can count on. Of course, I'm quite happy with myself, and my wings and love of the sky is what makes me well... me."

She bit her lower lip. It wasn't her place to ask about what had happened between the two, so she kept all thoughts and comments to herself. Again, Zephyr nodded, her green mane flowing elegantly to each bob. "I do hope that one day your mind might change about that. There are good colts and mares out there, some of whom you can count on. I, for example, will do my best to be there if you need me. You seem like a pony I could easily consider to be a friend." She grinned.

Quote :
"Since I've saved up my bits, money shouldn't be an object. After all, i've not much else to spend it on. And I saved a bunch by moving into my Aunt's house. I'm looking for a new bedroom set, which should be exceedingly comfortable, and look good at the same time. Preferably made of mahogany, and shaded dark."

Zephyr listened intensely, absorbing each and every word. The descriptions were painted in her mind, then linked to the stores that would hold them. "That shouldn't be a problem, then. We'll center the decor around your bed of choice. There are many choices for mattresses, but if it's comfort you're going for, you might want one stuffed with down. Or at least the pillows. The feathers are utterly plush and pleasant." Her wings flexed their own feathers at the thought, then folded at her sides.

Quote :
"But I've never been to Canterlot before. If we end up there, at least I'll have a guide I can trust!"

She nearly jumped for joy. "Goodness! There is so much to do and see in Canterlot! I can't believe you've never been!" Zephyr clapped her hooves together. "You absolutely have to see it, darling! It's an experience that every pony can appreciate."
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:39 pm

"I apologize for jumping to conclusions. It's something I myself frown upon. But I suppose I was just swept up by it all." / "I do hope that one day your mind might change about that. There are good colts and mares out there, some of whom you can count on. I, for example, will do my best to be there if you need me. You seem like a pony I could easily consider to be a friend."

"Oh, don't worry about it. Happens to everypony. I suppose she wasn't ALL bad," Tornado admitted, shuffling her hooves. "Depends on who you ask I guess. As for my philosophy, it's worked out so far. I'm glad I accepted your help though. I usually never do that. But it was the smart thing to do, as I moved the boxes in twice as fast." Tornado Wing sent a happy look towards Zephyr as she said this.

"That shouldn't be a problem, then. We'll center the decor around your bed of choice."

"Yes, I've heard it's good to center the design of a room based on a piece you plan on putting in it," Tornado Wing mused. "Just let me rest a moment, and then we can head out towards the shops. I must admit, i'm quite excited at the prospect of visiting Canterlot. I hear it's beautiful."

Tornado Wing sat down where she stood, flexing her wings to prepare for a flight. She then remembered the basket Zephyr was carrying. "Did you want to go anywhere else first?"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:54 am

Quote :
"Just let me rest a moment, and then we can head out towards the shops. I must admit, i'm quite excited at the prospect of visiting Canterlot. I hear it's beautiful."

She nodded, figuring that Tornado had been hard at work for quite some time by now. The Pegasus raised a hoof to indicate for the mare to give her one moment as she walked outside for a moment, on over to the cloud her basket was settled on. Bringing it down to hoof-level, she carefully pushed her snout between two of the flowers, and clamped her teeth gently around the base of one. With the easiest of tugs, the entire orchid lifted. But rather than to have its roots exposed from the soil, a ceramic planting pot was revealed, which said roots invisibly clung to.

Zephyr had intended on selling a few of her orchids in town, thus had them properly settled in transportable homes beneath all the dirt. Quickly, she set it down and brushed the excess soil with a wing, making sure it was clean enough to be presentable. After flapping that appendage to clear it as well, she balanced the pot on her snout and trotted back inside to where Tornado awaited. Baring a smile behind the plant, the pot was placed on the closest, most stable box.

"I'd like to give this to you as a house warming gift. She may not look like much now-" The flower, in fact, was partially bloomed. The very top one's petals were fully extended though, hinting at what all the other bulbs that ran down the stem would become. "- but if you give it plenty of love and attention, it's guaranteed to brighten any room." Zephyr admired the flower, her eyes sparkled with its gorgeous reflection. "I'll bring over all the nutrients it'll need, and a bigger pot so it can stretch its roots later."

Returning to the subject that had been presented to her, the Pegasus sighed- but a happy one. "There is no true singular word to describe it. The architecture, the colors, all of the sights, smells and sounds. It's truly a feast for the senses."

Quote :
"Did you want to go anywhere else first?"

"Oh!" She glanced over a shoulder back to the doorway. "Oh, no worries there. I was just going to sell some of my orchids in town. They'll sell just as well in Canterlot- or any place, honestly. These flowers are rare, and come from my personal garden. As much as I love them, I want others to be able to enjoy their beauty and appreciate their species. Even plants should be allowed to stretch their roots and experience new places."

Zephyr blushed a bit, feeling a bit silly. Not many understood the passion she had towards plant life, and many more found it to be odd.
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:04 pm

"I'd like to give this to you as a house warming gift."

Tornado Wing observed the orchid presented to her with a puzzled look. "I've never seen a flower like that. Granted, I don't spend much time on the surface. It's very beautiful though, thank you," Tornado said, proceeding to push the box on which the orchid rested closer to the window.

"Since I have no green hoof myself, I'd appreciate those nutrients. Without them, it probably wouldn't live long enough to fully bloom." Tornado chuckled as she said this, glancing at the plant one more time before turning back towards the teal-hued Pegasus.

"Oh, no worries there. I was just going to sell some of my orchids in town. They'll sell just as well in Canterlot- or any place, honestly."

"Oh, that's a relief. I would hate to monopolize your time for something that did not benefit you also. Selling your plants should make the trip worthwhile then for the two of us," Tornado Wing mused, surveying the flowers. "I can see why you like them. Of course, I wouldn't devote my life to the things, but I can respect another ponies decision to do so."

Tornado Wing trotted over the door, her muscles rested after the conversation. Pushing the door wide open with her right wing, she asked, "Shall we be off then?"
Back to top Go down
Zephyr Botanica

Zephyr Botanica

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:49 pm

Quote :
"Oh, that's a relief. I would hate to monopolize your time for something that did not benefit you also. Selling your plants should make the trip worthwhile then for the two of us,"

Her chest swelled with delight. Tornado was further proving herself to be a considerate, respectable Pegasus. Definitely friend material, if she said so herself. "Darling, all I ever seem to have is time. I would gladly have put aside my little adventure in favor of yours." She smiled brightly. "There's always plenty of sunshine to be found up here. And if not, it doesn't take much effort to move a cloud or two to get some. So my orchids, or any other plant, could easily wait. Now, moving into a new house.. that's something entirely different. You need to feel comfortable and settled in." A nod was made in self-agreement.

Quote :
"I can see why you like them. Of course, I wouldn't devote my life to the things, but I can respect another ponies decision to do so."

Zephyr watched as her orchids were inspected. Each and every one of them had bloomed to perfection- or were in the process of doing such. They also had several buds in waiting, the late growths a new generation of beauty to be had. She purposely grew some slower than others, so that ponies could experience the delight and joy that she felt when they did finally open. It was truly a miracle to behold.

"They do require a lot of patience and care, I'll admit. But when it's your passion, it doesn't feel like a chore." She looked the other Pegasus up and down a bit, her curiosity growing. When her eyes landed on the other's Cutie Mark, her head tilted to one side. "If you don't mind me asking, what is your talent? That's a very interesting mark." She walked over to be beside Tornado, pausing as the door was opened. "Would be an interesting story for the flight over, no?" Her smile enlarged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling into Cloudsdale   Settling into Cloudsdale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling into Cloudsdale
Page 1 of 1